Death, My Saviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrieked. The human part of his mind thought he had done something wrong but the bestial part of him took a savage sense of pleasure from it that was only dampened very slightly when the woman turned to look at him with an equally savage pleasure written on her face.

He pushed her back to the floor on her knees and rammed her hard from behind as his thumb massaged her ass from the inside. She went berserk. Her head drooped and then snapped up before thrashing about as she cried out in pleasure. She braced herself against the wall and pushed herself harder and harder onto his waiting member. Luke felt his balls twitch as he almost reached sexual nirvana but she collapsed suddenly and pushed him away.

His cock came out with a satisfying plop and as he lay onto his back he felt her love juices run down his balls and his thighs. She turned around on shaky legs and after one lust-filled glance at his still twitching cock straddled him. She grinded her cool, wet pussy along his cock as he lifted a hand to play with her tits again. She let him fiddle for a while before grabbing his arm and lifting it to her mouth. She bit gently into his wrist and he was once again aware of his life being sapped in a painfully indulgent manner. She stopped of her own accord and lifted herself slightly above him before sitting down onto his hard cock again.

He felt like he was finding new depth within her with every time he entered her and this time he felt his tip hit something soft but ungiving. She let out another cry and her body shuddered on top of him. Then she started grinding back and forward, each time rubbing against this unseen wall within her and each time causing her to cry out again.

He grabbed her hips and then her boobs; he couldn't decide what he like more, or which she preferred. The second time he did this she bit his wrist again and Luke felt the beast within him take over as his own teeth pushed out from his gums. With his free hand he pulled her down by her neck and sunk his teeth deep into her pale skin. She yelped but soon they were drawing off each other and moaning in monstrous ecstasy. Eventually his human mind gained enough control to pry his wrist out of the woman's mouth and retract his own fangs but by then she was within her own world once more, her eyes closed and her pace quickening in time with her breath.

Now that he wasn't being drained he realised that he too was getting close and he began thrusting up in time with her.

Her movements went from an indulgent erraticism to a determined steady grind. Her moans became more desperate and her fingernails dug into the dark skin covering his chest.

His breathing became more irregular and then became deeper as he tried to last just a little longer but it wasn't necessary as he felt her pussy clench hard on his hard, swollen cock.

She moaned and grunted as her body froze in the pleasure that wracked it. He responded by thrusting in time with her gasped breaths.

After the third clench he could not hold back his urgent desires. He groaned as he felt ropes of hot cum launch out of his cock to join the woman's cool juices. He lay panting and she collapsed beside him, his own juice dribbling out of her red pussy.

They lay there for a little while panting, fangs bared, until the birds started to chirp, signaling the dawn to come. She got up and wrapped her wool cloak around her - the dress was irrecoverable - and silently, gracefully slipped toward the door.

He rolled onto his stomach and watched her with rapt attention as she opened it onto the dark wood. She turned back. "Well that seems to have given you some of your sanity back. For the life I have given back I claim the right to take it again." Her lustful gaze looked him over once more and she smiled. "I hope you will be as difficult prey then as you have been this night." Then she turned, her dark hood blending into the night and he was alone.

He considered his conscious. He still felt the beast there somewhere, but now it seemed more like an aspect of himself, like an expression of his sordid instincts or a personality that allowed him to act as depraved as he truly felt. No longer was he controlled by it but it was now a part of him, a part that he was surprised to find that he actually liked.

The sun rose through the open doorway and the glade became bright and beautiful, not hinting the evil things that had transpired there that night. Some of that peacefulness could be detected on Luke's face as he reflected on the irony of his revelations.

He had been a demon of death and insanity and yet he had been saved by that same evil. He did not know what the next full moon had in store for him, but he had a feeling that the next time he transformed he might enjoy it. And who knew - he may even run into the woman again. That magical woman who embodied death even better than he could, the woman who had saved him from a life of sorrow and had held her own demons at bay long enough to give him the many gifts of her company. She, death, would always be his saviour, and would spark a hunger that would last for an eternity.

Finding some clothes, Luke got changed and walked out into the daylight with a brighter outlook on what was to come.

12