Death of a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This doesn't count, Frank, we are still married," Shelley flustered. "You needed some comfort and I'll admit so did I. That's all this is."

"Don't fool yourself, Shelley," I sneered. "You enjoy screwing with me and this was your last chance for a fling. You admit there are no fireworks with him but believe me, you are a girl who needs fireworks. If he can't give you that there are going to be loads of other men who can."

"You're not going to tell Will about this - about us?" Suddenly shy, she had grabbed a sheet and pulled it up to her chin.

"Why should I?" I said. "Why should I get him off the hook? Let him invest years of his life like I did before he finds out. Shelley, my love, I may have accused you unjustly in the past but only I think because I recognised the tart deep down inside you."

*

At the hospital Shelley accepted the air ambulance option and less than two hours later they had gone, leaving me to send on all their luggage by train. Since then, whenever Shelley and her husband bring Sarah to stay with me, they both come into the house and we make polite conversation. I cannot warm to the man but Sarah talks enthusiastically about her Uncle Will. I've met a girl and we are getting serious. She is reasonably attractive but when we are out together there are no unwanted admirers to contend with. Beth does like sex but not too much.