Death of a Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

The slave's eyes were puffy from prolonged crying and her nose was awash with snot. She was panting through the cloth of the gag. Valerie untied the gag and brushed Susan's hair out of her face. Susan focused on Valerie and smiled lightly. Valerie used a cloth to wipe her face clear.

"Feeling better, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, much better. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure. Susan, feel free to come to me if you need to, whenever you need to. I'm sure, though, that Calvin will be well enough to go home soon, so you can get back to serving him."

"I've just felt so helpless; and not that good helplessness that He gives me. I don't know what I'd do without Him."

"You lived on your own before, haven't you?" Valerie started releasing Susan and helping her get dressed again.

"Yes, Mistress. I was pretty miserable then, though. In the years since I've been Master's, I've realized I never want to be on my own again. I need to be owned; to be someone's plaything, subject to their every whim. Do you know how unsafe I was back then? I'd go home with anyone; let them do whatever they wanted. I didn't do anything to check them out or make myself safe."

"It's easy to let that happen, isn't it? I went home with Master my first two times without knowing much about him. I guess we were both lucky to have found the Masters we did."

"Yeah, we were. Thank you, Mistress, for whipping me. It helped a lot."

The rest of Valerie's day went well and she soon found herself on the road leading to Charles' mansion; her overnight bag in the back. The thought of spending the night as His plaything already had her pussy juicing in anticipation. Their times together were a pleasant mix of familiar play and the occasional new scene. While she was frequently denied orgasms as part of her submission, she rarely failed to enjoy whatever Charles put her through.

She pulled into the entrance to find the gate already opening before her. A minute later, she was parked in her usual spot and walking up to the door. Herman opened the door to let her in.

"Good evening, Ms. Valerie. Master Charles requests that you precede him to the lounge and don the attire and equipment you find there."

"Thank you, Herman."

Valerie didn't bother to ask what was planned. She never received an answer and, in fact, never knew if Herman had any advance knowledge of Charles' plans. She walked the well traveled hall and entered the lounge. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the newest piece of furniture, a straight backed chair with numerous rings attached. Clearly this chair was meant to restrain someone to. Draped across the back of the new chair was a belt of some kind with numerous rings and clips along its length. Sitting on a table nearby were several pieces of bondage equipment.

Moving closer, Valerie saw that the belt was actually a harness. Following her instructions, she stripped out of her clothes and put the harness on. In addition to the belt, there were straps that encircled her breasts and put pressure on them. The result was breasts that seemed to be supported on air. More straps went between her legs and, when tightened, spread her pussy and ass wide.

Under the equipment was a note from her Master. "Valerie, strap yourself to the chair, with all these items in place. You know how they should go on you." Valerie shuddered at the command she'd been left. Enduring the pain her Master had planned would be hard enough; but to inflict it on herself would be all that much more difficult. Sighing and beginning to juice in arousal, Valerie carried the toys to the chair.

The two vibrators were inserted into her ass and cunt. She recognized both as remote controlled versions and knew that she couldn't turn them on (or off for that matter). By the time they were in, Val was moaning at the full feeling in both her holes. A bondage hood was slipped over her head and the penis gag snapped into place. There were eye coverings as well, but they would be nearly the last thing she did. She snapped two padlocks to her ankle cuffs, locking them to the feet of the chair. Two leather straps bound her knees to the side of the chair as well with Velcro strips. She locked a pair of snap-locks to the arms of the chair and used small dabs of stickum to hold the rings of her wrist cuffs open.

Valerie took a deep breath and started on the part she wished she could avoid. A set of three clover clamps were connected by chains. The first two she closed on her nipples, groaning in pain as they closed. Leaning forward, she was able to attach the third to her clit. Tears filled her eyes as the pain in her clit dwarfed the pain in her nipples. It was going to get worse, however. She had to use a larger leather strap to bind her chest to the back of the chair. Sitting up, she found, as she had feared, the chains on the clamps were too short to hang loose. As they pulled on the clover clamps, the clamps tightened, increasing her pain. The strap added even more agony as it forced her breasts up, pulling even tighter.

Val practiced hitting the snap locks with her right hand a few times until she was sure she could do it blindfolded. Satisfied, she locked her left wrist in place and closed the blindfolds to her hood. With one deft move, her right hand was locked into place and Valerie was truly helpless. With nothing to distract her, Valerie's attention was drawn to her nipples and clit as they made their agony known in no uncertain terms. Within minutes, Valerie was writhing in the chair, striving to find a slightly less painful position to be in. None seemed to present itself.

Unbeknownst to Valerie, Charles had entered the room shortly after she'd blindfolded herself. He watched her struggle, smiling as he did. Valerie never actually wanted to get loose in her struggles; she was really making sure she couldn't get loose. One of her favorite parts of submission was bondage. Being helpless aroused Valerie tremendously; to the point where little stimulation was needed to bring her off if she was bound long enough. After letting her stew in her pain and bindings for 15 minutes, Charles turned both vibrators on.

Valerie threw her head back and tried to scream into her gag. She tugged and writhed as the vibrators sent her need crashing through the roof. In a matter of minutes, Valerie climaxed, her body shuddering in its restraints; the clamps tightening on her nipples and clit. In the midst of cumming, she screamed into the gag from the increased pain. Her breath was coming in raged pants and sweat was pouring off her body. The pain seemed to prolong the orgasm until she collapsed in exhaustion; her pussy still spasming around the vibrator.

Mercifully, Charles turned the vibrators off and let Val recover somewhat. He took the clamps off before they could cause any serious injury, smiling at the muffled screams of renewed pain as blood rushed back into the formerly squished body parts. Val's head looked around in spite of her inability to see; searching for her Master and some sign of how she could please Him even more. When the crop struck her right breast the first time, she squealed into the gag again. She wasted no time, however, thrusting her chest out as much as possible to offer her breasts for more torment. It came in the form of more blows from the crop to each breast, alternating between them.

Each blow brought a fresh flare of pain. Each flare of pain built on the pain already present, building to an aching agony. The agony had tears pouring down Valerie's face inside the hood, while her pussy juiced in arousal. In the time Valerie had been serving Charles as his slave, she'd learned to associate pain caused by him with arousal. Now, while she couldn't be brought to climax from any pain he gave her, she could climax from the right pain. That was happening now. The filling of her pussy and cunt, along with the steadily increasing pain, was bringing Valerie to the brink of climax. He held her there for several minutes, until her head was shaking and her voice crying into the gag, pleading for release.

Instead of bringing her off, however, Charles stopped completely. Valerie groaned and looked blindly about her, trying to plead for her orgasm. As her arousal faded, she sobbed at the loss and sagged in her bindings. Her Master wanted to torture her and she eased into the mental space she needed to be to accept such torture. When the gag was removed several minutes later, she whispered, "Thank you, Master."

The only response was his body pressing against hers and the growled command, "Suck me, bitch!" Val could feel his legs between hers and could smell the odor of his body. Her pussy spasmed at the crude words. Her mouth opened and she reached forward with her head, searching for his cock. Her cheek brushed against the tip and a trail of precum pointed to her mouth. Valerie could only get the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked on it, rolling her tongue against the tip. When it jerked, she moaned in pleasure and redoubled her efforts to draw him deeper; but Charles held himself nearly out of her reach. She leaned hard against the chest strap, causing it to dig deeply into her body as she suckled her Master's prick like a baby at a breast.

Charles held himself steady, not letting Valerie have any more than the head of his cock. Her tongue was quite skilled and soon he was panting with the effort to hold off his own orgasm. Valerie could feel him tense and sucked all the harder; to be rewarded with a mouth full of her Master's cum as he spurted into her mouth. Val could tell he'd refrained from cumming for at least a couple of days from the quantity he poured into her mouth.

She felt him back away, only to be replaced by another body. Again, the command came, "Suck it, bitch!" Her feelings of being used for another's pleasure grew as she sought out this next cock. This cock shoved itself deep into her mouth when she found it, and started pumping away, fucking her face. Valerie tried to match her sucking and licking rhythm with that of the man's thrusts. The cock wasn't long, but was wider than Charles' cock. Val's mouth began to ache from the pressure of staying open so wide. When hands grabbed her head form behind, she screamed around the cock in shock.

The hands were feminine and they pushed her as far forward as she could reach, again straining the chest strap. As they held her forward, the hands caressed her face roughly through the hood's leather. Helplessly, she moaned under this added assault on her body and her arousal grew yet again. Pussy juice was leaking around the vibrator and she was sitting in a puddle of her own bodily fluids. When the vibrators started up again, Val jerked and started to writhe uncontrollably. By now, she had no idea what her Master wanted and just let the sensations come to her, whatever they might be.

When cum started to fill her mouth, she barely understood the words Charles whispered (or so it seemed), "Don't swallow." She was hard pressed to obey as the cock was fully in her and there was precious little room to store the cum. Only the softening of the cock made it possible as more room for semen appeared. Whoever this was, he had a lot of cum stored up and Valerie's mouth was over half full by the time he'd pulled all the way out. Her own incipient climax was making obedience difficult as well.

When a mouth pressed against hers and a tongue probed, she opened eagerly and let cum slip from her mouth to the other; only to find it full of cum as well. The two loads of fluid mixed in the two mouths until Val felt it all being forced into hers and the mouth removing itself. That's when someone pressed a finger against her clit and set off Valerie's second orgasm of the night. Out of control, her mouth opened to scream in ecstasy and cum poured out of her mouth to drip onto her breasts and belly, and run down to her pussy. The finger at her clit kept it up and Valerie gasped and whimpered as the pleasure turned to the pain of over stimulation. The agony of the prolonged orgasm went on for a seemingly endless time before the finger was taken away and the vibrators were turned off. Valerie slumped in the chair, exhausted.

She was vaguely aware of being released from the chair and guided down the hall and down the stairs to the basement playrooms. In the main dungeon area, she found herself being laid on one of the several tables and stretched spread eagle, face down, her body lying in the fluids that had accumulated on it. Her body was stretched tight, leaving her no ability to writhe in any direction. The smell of smoke presaged what her next torture was to be.

Heat burned at her back as wax was dripped onto her from a mere six inch distance. It felt like every square inch of her back was being bathed in the hot liquid; and in fact, it was. After 30 minutes and a steady path down her back, the waxworks had reached her ass. Hands pulled her ass cheeks apart and Valerie cried out at what she knew was coming. The next drops of wax hit her exposed anus directly, causing Val to scream in pain as the unaccustomed heat hit her exposed inner flesh. As always with wax, the heat faded quickly to a warmth that could be quite pleasant, if not for the new drops that landed too soon for such relief.

By the time the waxing had finished, Valerie was gently sobbing on the table, unable to muster the strength to move herself when the bindings were removed. She was tied down to another table, this one more of a bench, and the wax peeled from her body (a far more pleasant experience than having it applied). When a tongue started to caress her pussy, Valerie sighed in pleasure, though she knew another orgasm would be the end of her tonight. Resigned to being their plaything, she soaked up the sensations and let her arousal build unchallenged. When the licking stopped before she could cum, Valerie didn't even plead; she stifled a sob and tried to relax.

She was left alone, tied to the bench, for quite some time, while sounds of sex and enjoyment went on around her. Occasionally Val would tug at her bindings and try to stimulate herself, but for the most part, she lay there, listening and getting turned on again; just nowhere near enough to cum. The sounds faded and Valerie was sure she heard the sounds of footsteps moving away when her bindings released again. She was led again, this time to the showers where her hood was removed to reveal just Charles.

"Master," she cried, "was I pleasing tonight?"

"Yes, Valerie. You were very pleasing. Only two more commands tonight. Bathe me, and join me in my bed freshly bathed yourself."

Valerie carefully washed Charles from head to toe, lavishing attention on each part of his body. She wished she could perform this duty more often than she did. The feel of his body under her hands as she soaped and scrubbed him was enticing and erotic, yet seldom led to sex itself. Knowing how much she enjoyed doing this for Charles encouraged Valerie to have Sally wash her often. Val was pleased to note that Charles did get partially erect during the shower and hoped that meant something for the night.

By the time Val was alone and washing herself, there wasn't much left to clean. She was thorough, though, and made sure every part of her was clean and ready for whatever he would demand of her in his bed. There were times when He simply wanted a woman to hold and fondle while he slept. Other than Sally, there was no one Valerie would rather be in the arms of at night.

Upstairs, Charles was waiting for her in his bed. He lifted the covers invitingly and Valerie crawled in with him. He pulled her to him and kissed her, his tongue forcing its way into her willing mouth. His right hand held her head to his own, not letting her get away (as if she would want to). His other hand caressed her back and ass while holding the rest of her body tightly. Valerie moaned into his mouth, her arousal climbing at the subtle control Charles was affecting. Her own hands caressed his body, trying to give pleasure to her Master. Feeling his cock grow increasingly hard made her moan all the more and made her cunt juice in anticipation of penetration.

Charles broke the kiss and pushed Val flat against the bed, holding her down as his mouth sought out her breasts. She writhed under his attention, her hands holding him and caressing his body. While he sucked at and nibbled on a nipple, Valerie thrust her breast closer while her hand found his cock and began to stroke it with a feather light touch. Soon, her hand was covered in precum, slicking his cock as she continued to minister to it. Little cries of passion escaped her lips as Charles continued to suck and bite at her nipples.

With a growl, Charles grabbed her hands and threw them above her head, holding them helpless. His cock rubbed against her pussy, promising much, yet not doing enough. Valerie whimpered and looked into her Master's eyes with pleading.

"Say it, Valerie."

"Fuck me, Master. Please fuck me."

"Who begs to be fucked?"

"Sluts do, Master. Helpless sluts who can't control their own desires."

"You're a slut, Valerie; a shameless slut who deserves nothing better than to be fucked."

"Oh, yes, Master. I'm a slut. I'm your slut. Fuck your slut, Master. Please fuck her."

With that, Charles thrust into Valerie's cunt with a hard, fast stroke. He growled while she cried out. He let his weight drop on her and clasped her body in a tight hug, nearly crushing her with each thrust into her pussy. Each of Charles' thrusts was matched by an equally vigorous one of hers. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him in each time he thrust into her, trying to force him even deeper into her body. The lips of her cunt squeezed tight, milking every iota of sensation from the strokes. Each breath was an effort as she lay there under his weight, responding with passion to the forceful, yet not brutal, fucking she was being gifted with. Her clit, tangled in his pubic, ached with a fire that had her gasping and whimpering amongst her cries.

Charles fucked her through one orgasm, not stopping to give her aching clit any relief as he sought his own release. His growls became primal, remembrances of when cavemen fucked their women with no thought for the woman's pleasure. Valerie, desperate to give her Master what he wanted, redoubled her efforts, pulling him close with each thrust, her mouth seeking out his and offering her lips, tongue, breath, as an offering to him.

When he came, cum exploding into her cunt, Charles bit at Valerie's lip, pulling at it with his teeth. As she felt his hot spunk splatter inside her, Valerie came again, shuddering in his embrace. They held each other close, their bodies spasming with their orgasms. Charles' weight pressed Valerie into the bed, making her breaths an effort, one she embraced with joy. She kissed at his face, trying to express the love she had for him, even if in an imperfect way. When he finally rolled off, pulling out of her, she squirmed around to clean his cock with her mouth, taking in every drop of their combined fluids.

Sleep came quickly after that. Both had exhausted themselves with their love making and took comfort in the arms of the other. Morning came, as it always did, too early for Valerie. Charles insisted on separate showers, wanting the two of them to actually make it to their respective workplaces. Breakfast was a simple affair of eggs, bacon and toast prepared by Charles' regular chef.

At the office, June looked up, startled. "Ms. Burbon, what happened to your lip?"

Valerie touched the small cut from her Master's bite. "I was with Master last night. He bit my lip when he came."

"So it's like the whip marks you have on your back, sometimes?"

"Yes, very much like that."

The day was as uneventful as any day at Delgrasi could be. There was always a minor crisis somewhere, for someone, that needed to be solved; a part of any business. Of course, what qualified as a crisis varied from individual to individual. Every company seemed to have that one person for whom everything was a crisis; and Delgrasi was no exception to that rule. Mr. Crisis at Delgrasi was Frank Thompson, editor of The Sensible Submissive. Today's crisis was the arrival of corrupted photos for one of his articles. The fact that his secretary had the problem solved within two hours didn't stop the disaster from being heard of throughout the company.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers