Death of a Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Atlanta pony girl show and Mephisto's auction.
16.1k words
4.56
45.2k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

Chapter Three

Pony Girls

The slave was tired. It was well into the afternoon and she'd been suspended for several hours. The ben wah balls had stopped vibrating; their batteries exhausted. She missed the pleasure they'd provided, even though that was a torture as well; being aroused without orgasm. All her muscles ached now. She knew she wasn't being hurt, they just needed to be able to move somehow. Clearly her Master, the man she loved more than anyone, wanted to push her to the limits of her endurance. She would give him that. Everything she was, was his to use as he pleased.

*****

Two weeks earlier

Valerie's alarm, that horrid beeping noise, went off at 2:00 in the morning. With a groan of protest, she rolled over and turned it off, struggling to rise so she wouldn't fall back to sleep. The last time she'd had to get up at anything resembling this early was when she had been consulting on the movie, Valerie's Crisis. Beside her, Sally was also stirring, sleep slowly leaving her eyes as she lay there quietly.

"Rise and shine, Sally. We have to be on our way to the airport in an hour."

"I know, Mistress. This is far too early for real people to be awake."

"I won't argue with that one. Still, this is all June could get us on such short notice. Get started on your shower and I'll join you in a few minutes so you can wash me as well."

"Yes, Mistress," Sally replied with a smile.

Sally enjoyed those times when she was allowed to clean Valerie. She felt more of service to Val then than at any other time. When Val walked into the bathroom, Sally had just rinsed her hair and was wringing it out. Valerie pulled her slave to her and kissed her, deeply, her hands caressing Sally's back. When she broke the kiss, Sally took the soap and washcloth and started washing Valerie's body. Val let herself sink into the sensuous feelings of having a lover's hands caress and slick her body. Sally spent extra time on Val's shoulders, massaging them through the soap suds to relax Valerie's muscles.

When she reached Val's ass, Sally took the time to probe deep with a soapy finger, cleaning and stimulating her Mistress; eliciting a groan of desire. When she finished Val's back, she started on the front, without turning Valerie around. Sally's hands reached around and soaped up Valerie's breasts and belly, letting her hands slide all over. Sally avoided Val's nipples until she had her Mistress moaning continually. When she ran her fingers over those nubs, Val cried out in pleasure, her hands reaching back to grasp Sally's hips; trying to pull her even closer.

"Oh God, Sally. You're teasing me."

"Yes, Mistress. Should I stop?"

"No, please, I love being teased. Tease me until I'm sobbing."

Sally did just that. Her hands stayed above Val's waist, caressing side, belly and breast as Valerie's desire and need rose higher and higher. Soon Valerie was trembling and gasping, her pussy an aching void that demanded attention. Still Sally teased, taking her Mistress' instructions literally. Val could have ordered Sally to finish her, but wanted the teasing, the incredible height to plunge from more. She imagined Charles there, holding her and teasing her mercilessly; being unable to do anything but suffer the tormenting pleasure being inflicted on her. Valerie's moans increased in volume and intensity, her body quivering for release that was being held off by the expert hands of her lover.

Unable to hold it in any longer, Valerie broke into tears, huge sobs escaping between her pants and moans. Hearing them, Sally brought one hand down and stroked the outer lips of Val's pussy lightly. Val's hips bucked and she cried out inarticulately. Sally kept the touches light, holding Valerie on the edge while she undulated like a sensuous snake. Only when Val strained mightily for it, did Sally penetrate Val's cunt with two fingers, letting her palm rub against Valerie's clit

Valerie's orgasm hit her like a freight train, knocking her off her feet as her body trembled uncontrollably. Sally sat down with her, continuing to hold and stimulate Val. Water poured over both as Val rode her climax out. Sally only stopped fucking Val's pussy when she started whimpering in discomfort at the continued stimulation of her now too sensitive clit. While Val recovered, Sally finished her shower by washing Valerie's hair.

"Mistress, may I…?"

"No, Sally, we don't have time."

The couple returned to the bedroom where Sally helped Val dress. As she turned to dress herself, Val stopped her with a, "Sally, wait until I've put these in you."

Sally looked and saw Valerie holding a butt plug and a set of plastic ben wah balls. She smiled at Val and bent herself over the bed, allowing Valerie to insert the plug in her ass and the balls in her pussy. Valerie turned her over and flipped Sally's pussy rings so they were overlapping each other. Two jewel clasps, taken from some costume jewelry, were used to lock adjacent pairs of rings closed and together. Once Sally was prepared, her cunt already wet and ready, Valerie allowed her to dress. Shortly, they were on the road heading to the airport.

At the airport, they were able to check in in short order, taking advantage of the slower traffic that early in the morning. It always amazed Valerie that, while her collar and cuffs set off the metal detectors at the security checkpoint, Sally's rings never did. Sally had explained that small quantities of non-magnetic metals, such as silver jewelry, could pass through the detectors since they were primarily looking for things made of steel and iron. The larger quantities of silver in the collar and cuffs would still be seen by the machine.

As they waited for the plane to start boarding, Sally was squirming in her seat and becoming increasingly aroused. Val placed her hand on Sally's arm.

"Sit still, Sally. You'll attract attention."

"Yes, Mistress." After a brief pause, "Mistress, may I cum?"

"Only once we're in the air and only if you can do it silently."

Sally bit her lip and tried to not react to the feelings coursing through her body. After half an hour of sitting, the plug pressed deep into her ass, they were able to board and take their seats. Sally sat at the window while Val sat next to her. Val spread a blanket over the two of them, hiding anything she might choose to do to Sally during the flight. Her hand strayed over to Sally's lap and stroke the part of her leg that was below the short skirt Valerie had dressed her in. Light moans escaped from Sally as the tender touches drove her arousal forward.

As the plane taxied, Val let her hand slip farther up, under the skirt to find Sally's sopped pussy. She felt Sally tense as the contact with her sex brought Sally to the brink. Panting hard, Sally managed to fight her orgasm off, desperate to be obedient. Valerie waited until the plane's wheels just cleared the ground to press her thumb into Sally's clit, sending her over into an orgasm. Sally tensed, holding her breath against the aching need to cry out her pleasure. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed, sending waves of ecstasy through her body. Valerie kept the pressure on her clit for over a minute, prolonging the orgasm until the pressure of the initial take off eased.

Valerie brought her hand to Sally's mouth, encouraging her slave to lick the evidence of her pleasure. Sally moaned lightly as she tasted herself, wishing it was Val she was savoring. As Valerie sent her hand back down, she leaned her head on Sally's shoulder.

"I'm going to keep you cumming until we land," she whispered.

Sally stiffened briefly, then rested her head on Val's to whisper back, "Thank you, Mistress. I love being tortured that way by you."

"I know you do, love. Now, close your eyes and pretend you're asleep."

The flight was two hours long, and Val was relentless on Sally. Her hand caressed Sally's pussy and clit without stopping the entire flight, bringing Sally to climax after climax. By the time they'd begun to descend, Sally was whimpering in agony, her clit and pussy lips sore from over stimulation. Yet, she was still aroused and nearing another orgasm. Her hands gripped the armrests in a death grip, desperate to not interfere with what her owner and lover was doing. Just as the plane's tires hit the ground, Valerie sent Sally over the top one last time.

Sally nearly cried out as the pain and pleasure mixed in an indescribable sensation. Her hands gripped Val's arm; not pushing or pulling, but just holding on as the last painful ecstasy washed over her. Once the orgasm had passed, Val wiped her hand on Sally's legs, leaving copious amounts of Sally's fluids between her legs, a visible evidence of what had been happening, for those who would dare to look. As they exited, Valerie left the blanket over the damp spot Sally had left on the seat.

The airport was a madhouse. People were everywhere, pushing their way towards their individual destinations. Atlanta's airport was a hub, making it one of the locations in the country that was always busy, to some extent. It took the two women just under an hour to retrieve their luggage and find a cab. Thirty minutes later, they were at the hotel, checking in. The convention wasn't scheduled to start, officially, for another two hours. Valerie sat while Sally unpacked their things. Once that was done, Valerie pushed Sally down across the bed, throwing her skirt over her hips. Val pulled the butt plug out, much to Sally's relief.

"Go use the toilet, Sally."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Once Sally was back, Val asked, "How are you feeling, Sally?"

"Very sore, Mistress. You took a lot out of me."

"I know," Valerie responded, with a smile. "That was my intention. You're even lovelier than normal when you're cumming."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I have to make sure the arrangements to pick up Mr. Sanders from the airport are still in place. You can rest a while."

Val left the room and checked with the concierge at the hotel, making sure that a limo and driver were still meeting Sanders at the airport. Once she knew everything was in order, she left instructions to have her paged when the limo was ten minutes out and started to wander the convention areas, both to see how things were being set up and to make sure that Delgrasi's vender booth was as it should be.

The vendor floor wasn't the largest room being used by the convention, but it was one of the largest. Booths were set up in two concentric rings; one along the outer wall of the room and the other in the center, leaving a large loop that people could walk in and see all the vendors. Several publishing companies had booths, including Delgrasi, as did a few sex toy firms. Most booths, however, were for small concerns; frequently home based businesses and people who hand made fetish gear of some sort.

Valerie stopped at one booth that sold whips, the kind frequently referred to as single tails (which included the dreaded bullwhip). The man in the booth was working on a whip, carefully braiding the leather strands into one tight, yet supple length. Several examples of his work were lying on the table and hanging on the walls of the booth. Most of the display pieces were mid range in length with stiff handles. Val remembered seeing similar things on the occasional western on TV.

"May I help you find something?" he asked, setting his work down carefully.

"I'm just admiring your whips. I don't recall seeing this type of whip used in play before. Are they for something in particular?"

"In a way, they are, though they can be used for other things as well. These are usually called buggy whips. They're used to control horses that are pulling wagons or buggies. Cart racing girls use them, or rather, have them used on themselves. The handle makes it easier to use from a seated position."

"I see. Do you make all your whips by hand?"

"Yes. Each whip is unique, the product of the leather used and just how it's woven together. If a client has a special request; a whip that has specific properties, I can craft one that behaves just as he wishes."

"I see the prices reflect the quality," she commented, picking up one of the display whips. She let it unfurl, careful to keep it from touching the floor. While the room was too crowded to give the whip a good testing, she flicked the end a couple of times, watching the action of her wrist travel through the length of the whip. "Nice, very responsive. Almost too responsive for me."

"I see you know your whips; and your limitations."

"Oh, yes. My Master is very good with a whip and has made sure I know what I'm capable of."

"So you're a pony girl?"

"No, just your plain, garden variety submissive. Do you have a card I can take back to Him?"

"Sure," he answered, turning to the side. Handing the card to her, he added, "Here you go. Most of my business is mail order."

"Thanks. My card," she replied, "I'm with Delgrasi publications; in charge of advertising."

"Ah, I get most of my business via word of mouth. Thank you."

Valerie moved on, taking in the other booths that were being set up, or were already good to go. In many ways, the vendor floor would've been familiar to any conventioneer in the world. The products were different from say, a science fiction convention, but the mixture of professionals and amateurs would've been the same; along with the layout of the floor.

The same could be said of the convention schedule. The Atlanta Pony Girl Fair had the usual mix of demonstration events, workshops, discussion groups and contests that any hobby convention might well have. Picking up a schedule, Valerie saw several workshops and demonstrations Mr. Sanders should be interested in attending. Three stood out as important for the executive to understand why his company should become involved in the field. Tuesday at 2:00, convention organizers had scheduled a panel discussion, Pony Play: Why We Do It. Valerie thought that hearing the reasons straight from the horses' mouths, so to speak, would go far to alleviating many of his fears. Wednesday featured a demonstration and following workshop entitled Human Pony Tack: Making What We Can't Buy; something that would point Ridgeview Riding Gear towards the highest demand items to start their line. The third must see for Mr. Sanders was a Friday event; a harness race competition. The small image made it clear that the race involved pony girls pulling some kind of carriage in a race, but Valerie wasn't sure just how the race worked.

Valerie was halfway through familiarizing herself with the layout of the hotel and convention area when her name was paged. Valerie headed back down to the main lobby and only had to wait 4 minutes for the limo to pull up outside. She walked up to the side of the long black car and greeted Mr. Sanders as he exited.

"Mr. Sanders, welcome to Atlanta. I'm sorry Calvin was unable to be here personally. I'll do my best to fill his shoes."

"Thank you, Ms. Burbon. I'm still not entirely certain Ridgeview should be moving in this direction, but you and Mr. Freshin have piqued my interest." While he was talking, a valet took his bags and started to lead them to the front counter. "I've done a little research online and much of what you've said about who these people are seems to be true." Valerie cringed inside at the phrase, "these people," but kept it from showing. "I'm hoping to be able to hear from pony girls in person this week."

"That should be possible. I've taken the liberty of marking a few events at the convention that the attendance of might answer many of your concerns."

The discussion was interrupted briefly as Sanders checked in and retrieved his key. Once they were heading towards the elevator, they continued.

"Tomorrow," Val continued, "there's a panel discussion on why they engage in pony play. You'll be able to hear from them personally and possibly ask questions. Wednesday you can attend a workshop on making tack for human ponies and get an idea of what the market is ripe for. Friday, at the fair grounds, there'll be a harness race event."

"Harness races? I'd definitely be interested in watching those. I used to be an aficionado of harness races."

"So you're familiar with how they work. I'm afraid I don't know much about them myself."

"Yes, it's a style of racing where the horses are forbidden to gallop. The rules state that horses must trot or pace, depending on the type of race, at all times while the horses are pulling small buggies, really, around the track for speed. It's much like a walking race for people."

"Ah, I see. That should be fascinating."

"Now, if you'll excuse me," he said as they reached his room, "I need to unpack and relax from a dreadful flight. The pilot seemed to have a knack for finding every bit of turbulence between Fort Worth and Atlanta."

"Not at all, Mr. Sanders. I'm staying in room 332. If I'm not there, the hotel can page me. Perhaps dinner after you've had a chance to get a first impression of the convention?"

"That would be delightful. I'll meet you at the restaurant at 8:00."

"Have a good afternoon, Mr. Sanders."

Valerie walked back to her room, finding Sally just rousing from a nap. As she shut the door, her slave hurried over and knelt before her.

"Mistress, is there anything I can do for you?"

Val caressed Sally's face and hair. "Not right now, dear. Let's talk about what we're going to do here."

"This isn't a vacation for you, is it, Mistress?"

"No, Sally. Honestly, I wouldn't be here if Calvin hadn't gotten sick. Animal play isn't my thing."

"I know. Will you be spending a lot of time with Mr. Sanders, Mistress?"

"Probably, though that's pretty much in his court. Do you want to be able to enjoy yourself while I'm with him?"

"Mistress, I was hoping we'd have plenty of chances for me to be your slave, actively, I mean. You haven't had a real vacation in over a year and I miss the full time immersion in my slavery."

Val drew Sally's head to her lap. "I know, love, I know. I've been so busy at Delgrasi. In a way, I've been too successful in drawing new clients and better quality ads. Circulation is up, and the demand for good advertising has gone up with it." While she talked, Val used one hand to hold Sally in place while the other undid the zipper on her dress and let it fall away from Sally's chest. "So let's do this. I'm going to keep you with me 24/7. I'm going to openly display you as my slave here at the convention." She felt Sally's sharp intake of breath. This would be the first time that Val had done such a thing outside of Mephisto's, a venue where such behavior was the norm. "Would you like that, slave?"

"Oh yes, Mistress."

Valerie finished slipping the dress down around Sally's legs, piling on the floor. "You'll be exposed as the slave slut you are to everyone, even the vanillas at the convention." Val could feel Sally shudder and hear her breathing increase in pace. "I'll whip you and then take you out so everyone can see just how much you're mine. I may even lend you out to one of the room parties."

Sally was shuddering in need. The thought of all those deliciously wicked things being forced on her aroused her to no end. Val reached down and took her hands, binding them with the clips on her cuffs behind her back. As she was bound, Sally moaned in pleasure.

"Kneel up, slave."

Sally knelt, her knees spread and back straight, exposed and helpless before her Mistress. Val took hold of Sally's nipple rings and started to pull. Sally tried to hold her position, letting Val increase the pain as she pulled harder. When the rings had been pulled about an inch out, Valerie started to twist, eliciting a small cry of pain. When Sally started to lean into the pulling, Val shook her head.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers