Death of a Master Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers

The flogger fell again and again, covering her upper back and ass with deep red stripes. Valerie was crying unabashedly at the pain, her mind lost in a fog of submission and pain. Her grief at Calvin's death and the strain of providing for Susan in her need was washed away on the tides of pain. Ironically, through her tears and cries of pain, Valerie had a small smile on her face. She was conscious of his domination and pleasure at inflicting pain on her and it gave her a sense of joy to be serving him this way.

Charles stopped his flogging and came around her. Lifting her chin to look her in the eyes, he smiled at her smile. "Shall I stop, Valerie?" he asked.

Valerie shook her head, gasping through her tears, "No, Master, not unless you're done. I'm for you, Master, to use as you will."

Charles stood back and looked her over. Sweat poured off her and her hair was a tangled mess. Her nipples were erect and her pussy was engorged and wet with fluids other than sweat. She was aroused by her treatment; by his use of her. She looked back at him with longing, anticipation, and not a little fear. She didn't fear what he would do, but rather, that she would be unable to endure what he wished. He had never seen anyone as lovely as Valerie when her submission was fully on her.

He picked up his next toy and hefted it lightly in his hand. The thin cane, made from lexan, made a frightening swishing sound as it tore its way through the air. In the hands of an ignorant dominant, it was capable of opening bleeding wounds that would leave permanent scars. Charles Vanquil was not an ignorant dom. With a controlled stroke, he laid a bright red welt over the darker red that colored Valerie's ass. As the cane struck, Valerie screamed, the lingering pain exploding into a nearly unbearable sensation. Charles' practiced eye noted that the welt left behind was just as he intended; painful and vivid, but one that would neither leave her unable to function the next day, nor leave a visible scar when it was healed.

Nine more can strokes hit Valerie's body, four more to her ass and five across her upper back. They were only interrupted when Val's legs gave out and Charles made sure Valerie wasn't being injured by hanging from her wrists. Ten parallel lines of red striped her back and ass. Her cuffs, a custom design from Divine's Devils, supported her weight without damaging her wrists. Putting the cane down, he released her ankle cuffs from the floor. Charles embraced her from behind, causing her to gasp at the contact. He helped her regain her feet and released her wrists from the chains holding them up.

"Come with me, slave," he whispered.

Valerie walked with him; each step causing her to wince as the welts were stretched by the movement of her ass cheeks. They arrived at the stocks where Val smiled as she set her head and arms in the indentations. Charles swung the crossbar into place and Val was trapped in the restraints. Her Master clipped her ankle cuffs to the floor again, forcing her legs four feet apart, opening her pussy and ass to whatever he wanted to do.

Charles stepped out of his pants, exposing his rigid cock. He grabbed Val's ass, pulling the globes apart as Valerie moaned at the contact with her fresh welts. Charles shoved his cock into her soaked pussy, stroking several times to coat himself with her lube. Once he was thoroughly wet, he pulled out and pressed against her asshole. Valerie strained to open up as much as she could, and Charles pressed in, penetrating her ass with slow, methodical, unrelenting pressure.

The days of anal sex being inherently painful for Valerie were long in the past. Her moans took on the aspect of pleasure, as the filling sensation in her rear warred with the pain of her welts to drive her deeply into submissive arousal. Val pressed back, trying to assist in her anal taking. Charles moaned himself, feeling the pressure on his cock from her efforts. Soon, he was fully in her and he started actually fucking her. As he had promised, this was for him, and he thrust in and out with as much speed and force as he could muster. The friction sent waves of pleasure through his cock to rocket through his entire body. As his pleasure grew, his speed increased as he tried to reach his climax. With a growl, he slammed into her one last time and emptied his semen into her ass.

When he finished cumming, he walked around to her head and presented his cock to be cleaned. Valerie took it eagerly into her mouth and sucked off all the fluids covering it. Her hands writhed, wanting to pull him closer and hold him deep in her mouth. She could feel rivulets of fluid, both her pussy juices and his cum, dribbling down her legs. Her ministrations were arousing his cock anew; something that sparked her moans again. When he pulled out, she gasped, "Thank you, Master."

Charles pulled her hair away from her face and used it to pull her head up to look at him. I'm not through with you, slut," he growled. "I intend to drive you wild with lust tonight, but you're not to cum, is that clear?"

Valerie whimpered at the prospect of her already pained body suffering the agony of unmet need. "Yes, Master," she whispered. Her mind, responding to the further control Charles was exercising, cranked her own arousal even higher. "Please, Master," she pleaded.

"Please what, Valerie?" he asked as he leaned close, his nose nearly touching hers.

"I…I don't know, Master. I want to please you. I want to cum. Please, master, use me; use me up tonight." Tears flowed freely as Valerie asked Charles to essentially torture her with lust, arousal and need. Her hips shifted back and forth as her body unconsciously tried to entice someone to touch it.

Charles let her head go and walked back around the stocks. His hands touched her back and she gasped with desire and a little pain. Val's back arched up, seeking out the caresses it needed so badly. It availed her nothing, as Charles adjusted his touching to account for her movements. Playing with the body he knew so well, Charles drove Valerie into a lustful frenzy, teasing her with light caresses to every part of her body except her head and hands. Fingers brushed her breasts, engorging the nipples into painful nubs that sent jolts of sensation through her at the slightest touch. Her sides and belly were stroked with caresses so light as to almost be tickling. Every time he touched her pussy, she froze with terror at the thought of being made to disobey and cum.

Charles kept up his sensuous assault on Valerie for an hour, reducing her to a sobbing wreck whose body couldn't hold still; so intent on seeking out that one touch that would be enough to send it over the edge. Valerie's hair was a soaking tangle poured out over her head, sheathing it in anonymity. Sweat covered every inch of her writhing skin, except where her pussy fluids had run on her legs. Her erect, rock hard, nipples ached from the strain of being so erect, and so sensitive for so long. Her pussy was open and protruding, ready for the penetration Valerie believed it wouldn't be receiving tonight.

Charles was in desperate need as well. His cock, responding to his torture of Valerie had been hard and engorged for the entire time. He knew it would take very little for him to cum again. "Remember, slut, you're not to cum," he ordered. Then he slowly entered her pussy, gasping at the sensation as Valerie's cunt squeezed for all she was worth.

Valerie's head shot up as she groaned, "Oh God, please." Her pussy trembled, straining to cum against Val's own wishes. Her fists balled up and she tensed her body, trying to fight the insipient orgasm down. Fortunately for her, Charles needed only three strokes to explode, filling her cunt with his cum. She could feel his cum boiling into her as he thrust against her so hard as to lift her hips to the limits of her bindings.

When he pulled out, Val relaxed a bit; as much as she could given the intense arousal she was still feeling. The emptiness of her pussy was almost painful and the dribbles of cum sliding down her legs tickled. When she felt his hand against her cheek, she leaned into his touch, using it to settle her mind and spirit some. "Thank you, Master," she whispered. He just continued to stroke her face for several minutes, giving her body a chance to come down from its high.

He released Valerie from the stocks and helped her to the recovery room. After making sure there were no open wounds in need of immediate treatment, he finished stripping and joined Val in the Jacuzzi where the warm waters and massaging jets soothed the aches ravaging Valerie's body. Charles wasn't surprised when the warmth, coupled with the exertions he'd drawn from her, lulled Val to sleep. Shortly after she was sleeping, Charles carried her out to the elevator and took her to his room. He woke her briefly to dry her off, then joined her in bed for the night.

Valerie woke to an alarm other than hers, stretched her legs and groaned in pain. She looked over and saw Charles rousing as well.

"Morning, Master. Thank you for last night."

Charles through the covers off and sat up, causing Val to arouse a bit at the sight of his body. "It was my pleasure, slave. Roll over, I want to look at your welts."

Valerie did as he asked. Charles looked over the red and purple colorations on her back and ass, searching for any signs of wounds opening overnight. Finding none, he said, "Get up, Valerie. You're to attend me in the shower this morning."

Valerie smiled, answering, "Yes, Master, it will be my pleasure."

After both had used the toilet, they showered, with Valerie washing Charles' body from head to toe. Once she had finished, he pushed her to her knees again, water cascading over her, and pulled her to his now hard cock. Valerie moaned with pleasure as she took him into her mouth and lavished worship on him. She grabbed his hips and pulled him deep into her mouth while her tongue swirled around the rigid phallus. When she felt him tensing, she pulled even tighter, forcing him into her throat where she swallowed against the head. Charles, already on the verge of cumming, groaned at the intense sensations and released himself straight into her throat.

"Wash yourself, slave, and make it erotic," Charles ordered, standing back and let her have the spray.

Valerie stood under the water and let it pour over her body while she took the soap and ran it through the falling liquid with slow, sensual strokes. Her body undulated, seemingly in response to the caresses of the soap. After several minutes, she adjusted the shower head to turn it away from her. This time, she used the soap to lather herself. Like before, her motions were slow and seductive. When she reached her chest, she took extra time working up the suds, pressing her breasts up and towards Charles. She pinched her nipples through the soapy film covering them.

At her pussy, she leaned against the stall wall and spread her legs as far as she could, running the soap over her cunt like a dildo, forcing herself to even more arousal than she'd already reached. She kept it up until she was near her orgasm before she stopped, panting. Her body showed the flush of intense lust through the covering of suds. Turning around, she soaped her ass while it was thrust invitingly at her Master, legs spread wide to make sure he could see both asshole and cunt. She slapped her ass several times, groaning in pain as she did, before using two fingers to force some soap suds into her asshole, finger fucking it for several more minutes.

In spite of cumming three times since last night, Charles' cock was hardening again at the slutty display his slave was giving him. He slowly stroked himself as she lathered her hair with shampoo. Once her body was totally covered in soap suds, she reset the spray and stood under it, letting the water create several streams of soap along her body as it rinsed her off. Her hands returned to her pussy and ass while she bent over again, letting him see her double finger fuck herself to clean the soap out from her holes.

Soon, she was near orgasm again, panting hard under the spray of water. "Master," she begged, "may I cum?"

"No, Valerie, but keep fucking yourself. Don't stop until I tell you to."

Val groaned as she obeyed, thrusting her fingers in and out, driving herself closer to the forbidden climax. She was soon trembling from the strain of fighting off her climax, whispering pleas to Charles, begging to be able to stop or cum. Her writhing form and helpless pleas threw Charles into a frenzy and he grabbed her hands, holding them behind her back with one hand while the other grabbed her waist and held her up as he thrust his cock into her cunt from behind. It only took a minute before he was spurting cum into her pussy, spurred on as he was by her sobbing efforts to obey the practically impossible order. So shortly after his last orgasm, there wasn't much semen, but that didn't detract from his pleasure.

Releasing her hands, he ordered, "Turn around and clean me off, slut."

Val turned and knelt, water pouring over her. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked the fluids off, panting in need as she did. When she finished, she looked up, begging with her eyes.

"Not until you get home, Valerie. Then you can have your slave give you your climax." He turned the water off and knelt in front of her. "You've pleased me very much, my slave. We need to dry off and get ready for our respective jobs. Remember, you have service this weekend."

"Yes, Master."

With the time they'd used playing in the shower, both had to rush through finishing their preparations for work. Val was moving a little slower than usual due to the lingering aches in her ass and back. Her drive to work (after a sumptuous breakfast prepared by Charles' chef) was particularly difficult, as she couldn't find a position in her seat that was comfortable. Several co-workers gave her knowing looks upon seeing her wince occasionally during the day. Other than that, work went as normal as a day at Delgrasi ever did. June confirmed that Nelly Ophemhiemer would be in to see her about the new advertising on Friday afternoon.

As Valerie drove home, she started anticipating a glorious end to her denial torture. Not only had Charles denied her all night and throughout today, but she hadn't had had any sex since her submission the previous weekend. Inside, she found Susan sitting on the couch, watching a game show on TV. Sally was sitting on the floor and rose to greet Valerie when she entered.

"Mistress, how was your night?" she asked.

"Very hard, slave. Master beat me well, and tortured me with denial. You're going to satisfy me tonight, Sally."

"I'd love to, Mistress. Dinner should be ready in half an hour."

"Good, set the table for two, and put your cushion next to my seat."

"Yes, Mistress."

Valerie turned to Susan. "Susan, how are you doing?" she asked with concern.

"As well as can be expected, I guess. I feel so alone and listless. I don't feel like doing anything. We only got my things from the house because Sally was so insistent. Does it get any easier?" she asked, tears starting to flow again.

Val sat next to her and held her close, ignoring the twinge of pain from her ass. "It does, dear, it does. It takes time, though. What you're feeling is normal; it's what I felt after Mike. I still feel like that every once in a while, though thankfully not very often any more."

"I feel guilty too."

"What about, Susan?"

"I want…I feel like…It's like I'm adrift, and I need something. I want to be commanded, owned; but when I do, I feel like I'm betraying him and his memory. I don't know what to do," she sobbed.

Valerie didn't say anything, knowing Susan wasn't asking for help in understanding what was going on; but was just trying to express herself, as much for herself as for anyone else. Even if Valerie had wanted to offer a solution, she had no idea what she could have said. She knew Susan was a natural enough slave that she thrived best under the total control of someone else. Such a person could exist outside of a Master/slave relationship; but she'd never thrive outside of one. Right now, though, she wasn't able to bear the thought of being someone else's slave. Her love for Calvin and his ownership was just too strong and fresh.

By the time Sally announced that dinner was ready, Susan had stopped her latest crying bout and the two were simply holding each other. The trio ate, with Valerie feeding Sally, their meal with relish. Over the years, Sally had grown into an excellent cook; with today's offering of spiced, oven baked pork chops, baked potatoes and a California blend of veggies being no exception.

After dinner was finished, Valerie stood and looked at Sally. "Leave the dishes for later, my little slave. Your Mistress wants your service tonight."

"Of course, Mistress. What's your desire?" she asked in a sultry voice, a sensuous smile crossing her lips.

Valerie lifted Sally to her feet, draping her arms across her naked slave's shoulders. Pressing her forehead to Sally's, she answered, "Your worship, slave. I want your worship of my body and enough orgasms to drive me unconscious. I want to be fingered, caressed, tongued, fucked and anything else you can dream of tonight. If you don't please me well enough, I'll punish you severely this weekend."

"Yes, Mistress. Let me please you, Mistress," Sally begged. She took Val's hands in hers and led Val away towards the bedroom. Susan looked on with bittersweet memories of pleasing her Master in similar ways. Once they were out of sight, Susan cleared the table and did the dishes, trying to thank them in some small way for the kindness and understanding they'd given her this week.

In the bedroom, Sally clasped Valerie to her, kissing her deeply while her hands roamed over Valerie's clothed Body. Val responded, embracing her slave and lover tightly. Sally slowly pulled down the zipper on the dress Val hard put on at Charles' mansion. Valerie moaned in anticipation of her partner's attentions. Her dress fell of her body, revealing the naked form it covered. Charles' insistence on Valerie not wearing bra or panties left Sally with nothing more to remove (Val had lost her shoes on the way into the bedroom). Sally moved down Val's body, kissing and licking at each inch of skin, worshipping Val with her mouth.

Sally loved the smell and taste of her lover's flesh after she'd been at work all day. The faint scent of her sweat and subdued arousal (from the images Valerie would see on a daily basis) were intoxicating for her. Slowly, with deliberate attention to every square inch of Val, Sally sucked and licked with gentle applications of her mouth. As Sally worked her way across Val's body (ignoring breasts and pussy at first), Val started panting with arousal; her skin flushing all over. Sally paid special attention to the welts on Val's ass and back, letting her teeth lightly graze along their lengths, causing Valerie to gasp at the tickling painful sensations reminding her of her time with her Master.

"Oh, God yes," Val groaned as Sally reached her breasts. Valerie pulled Sally tight, encouraging her lover to lavish her attention on those sensitive globes. Sally nibbled and sucked, licking at her Mistress and driving her lust to higher levels. Only when her pussy was so primed for its own attention did Valerie push sally lower, encouraging her to visit the center of Valerie's need. Sally found the naked pussy dripping musky fluid. Dipping her tongue in, Sally tasted the flavor she loved. Val screamed with pleasure as her sensitive folds were caressed by the skilled tongue of her slave. Val fell back onto the bed, dragging Sally with her. Valerie's hands clutched at the bedding as the tongue lapping at her cunt sent waves of ecstasy through her, propelling her to her first orgasm of the night. Sally licked at sucked at Val's clit, prolonging the climax for over a minute before she released it and gently lapped at the edges of Valerie's sex, easing her down from the orgasm.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers