Death of a Master Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

"More, I need more," Val groaned.

"I'm going to fuck you, Mistress. I'm going to fuck your cunt and your ass."

"Yes! Oh, God yes," Val whispered, her head rising to display a face lost in pure lust and need.

Sally pulled a toy bag from beneath the bed and pulled out the strap on and some restraints. Val didn't resist as Sally rolled her over and tied her legs apart to the posts of the bed. Then sally stretched Valerie's arms out and restrained them to the far posts with rope, leaving Val bent over the bed at her waist, unable to close her legs of move her arms. With practiced ease, Sally donned her strap on and began to rub the plastic cock along the outside of Valerie's pussy. Val moaned and tried to thrust her pussy back against the cock, but Sally merely pulled back to prevent the penetration.

Sally knew Valerie loved to be teased and tormented with her own arousal, and strove to give her lover all she desired. She kept the teasing up for nearly twenty minutes before she shifted and plunged the dildo into Valerie's cunt. Val screamed in pleasure at the penetration and started to thrust her hips back as much as she was able, fucking Sally back. Sally reached under Val's hips to help her thrust harder and fingered Valerie's clit as she did. Val's muscles tensed and she pulled against her restraints as she soared to those wondrous heights again.

Still, sally kept the teasing going, slowing and stopping her thrusts when she sensed Valerie closing in on her next orgasm. Again and again, Val was almost there, only to have Sally pull back from her exertions and let Valerie simmer down a bit. The teasing went on until Val was crying in need. At that point, sally doubled her speed and pinched Val's clit between her fingers. Valerie exploded, screaming her orgasm for anyone in the house to hear. Sally kept fucking away until Val dropped her head in exhaustion.

Sally pulled out and crawled up next to Valerie, embracing the bound woman and kissing the head that turned towards her. One hand slipped beneath Valerie and massaged the breasts being held flat against the bed. Val moaned at the gentle touches, hoping that Sally wasn't finished (at times like this, Valerie sometimes forgot to give orders). Val could feel the wet plastic cock against her side as Sally puller herself closer to her lover. She moaned with desire and wiggled against it.

"More, Mistress?"

"Oh yes, more, slave."

"May I cum, Mistress?"

"When I do again, yes."

Sally slipped back behind Val and brought her head to Valerie's ass, pulling the cheeks apart to reveal the remaining opening to take. Without hesitation, she brought her tongue to bear on that hole, poking and prodding Valerie's ass. As she tried to tongue fuck Valerie, Sally let copious quantities of saliva flow to lubricate Val's ass for the penetration that was coming. Additionally, Sally brought fingers of pussy juice as well and coated the cock with it.

There was no teasing this time. Sally brought the dildo to up against Valerie's ass and pressed firmly, yet slowly in. When the head of the cock made it past the outer ring, Val grunted and moaned while Sally forced the cock even deeper, encountering less resistance. Once she was all the way in, Sally started to pump again, this time with a rotating motion as well, stimulating both Valerie and Sally's clit. Sally's hands slipped beneath again to find Valerie's clit. The near painful touch to her now overly sensitive pleasure center caused Val to gasp and writhe as her body tried to both escape the touch there, and to seek out even more. Mercilessly (or was it mercifully) Sally didn't let Val escape her attentions and pressed against the clit with every thrust as she pulled back on Valerie to increase the force of the ass fucking Sally was giving her.

Soon, Valerie was in the throes of her third climax and Sally brought one hand to her own clit to maximize her own sensations. Sally joined her Mistress in orgasm, falling across her back as she shuddered in pleasure. Both lay there, spent from their pleasure for several minutes before Sally arose and released Valerie from the restraints. It took very little time for the two to fall asleep after that.

Valerie's Friday had no surprises in it. She and Nelly spent two hours designing the changes to the existing line of products to establish their new product identity. Valerie found that she was able to work easily with Sylvia's ad person and they had rough ads ready by the end of their meeting. Both were sure that the final ads would be ready for the next publication date.

That night, Valerie drove to Charles' mansion again, this time to spend the weekend in service to the house. Ever since Charles had realized that most of his staff had problems being around his play with his submissives, he'd adopted the policy f having the submissives themselves perform the household duties on the weekends while he was playing with others. As is true for most of these weekends, Valerie was put to no use beyond those of a maid, cook and housecleaner. While very different than the submission she'd started under Charles with, it was, to Valerie's initial surprise, a satisfying submission time.

Sally kept Susan company, holding her during the crying times and being good company when Susan wasn't as needy. While Sally would have liked to share sexual attentions with the visiting slave, she knew Susan wasn't ready for even light sexual play, let alone a sexual or romantic relationship. Sally had had friends in the past who'd lost loved ones and knew she had to take things slow, as well as being patient with Susan. Only time would heal the wounds in Susan's heart.

One more person enjoyed the weekend, but if Valerie or Sally had known how he did, they would have been appalled. The stalker entertained himself on the video his machines had made of their Thursday night lovemaking. As he masturbated to the sights and sounds of the recorded lesbian sex, he knew he'd soon have these bitches for his very own. Soon, they would both call him Master, and the humiliation they'd inflicted on him would be revenged.

My thanks to Sugaro over at The Masque for her wonderful editing work. This was a hard chapter to write, as I don't deal with death very well, personally. Let me know what you think, as I love to hear from my readers.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers