Death of Ingrid, Birth of Venus Ch. 02

Story Info
A 24 yr old virgin is brought to a dungeon for pleasure/pain
1.7k words
4.18
28.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ingrid awoke next, she thought that what had happened was a marvelous dream as she awoke to her own bed. She was a little disappointed that it was just a dream as things she has desired for a long time and things that she feared happened. Hopefully this would just give her the necessary push she needed to follow what her heart desired. But it had to be real! The whips on her back, the penetration of intercourse, the detail in everything was far more than she could have dreamed up. Then if it was real, why was she back at home and not in that dungeon with him?

Ingrid knew it was real as soon as she rolled over. The pain that was radiating from her back was excruciating! But the pain was also blissful as it confirmed to her that the dream was a reality. When her eyes was able to focus again, after the pain died down, she saw a small piece of paper that had the words "If you want more, all you need is Rockets". Then she remembered Rockets was the name of the bar that she went into where she met Dervon, the dirty sprite.

"Oh no.... How did I get to Rockets?" Ingrid wondered aloud. She couldn't remember and she started to worry.

She searched online but with no results. She was getting frustrated. Then she came to the conclusion that she would have to try the walk again from the restaurant and hopefully get the same result. But maybe she should wait until it was dark before she try it.

She stepped out of the taxi into a night that felt dark and mysterious. When she looked around everything had a different type of hue around the buildings and trees, almost like she was already in a dream like state. She started walking but was quickly getting frustrated as she couldn't remember which direction she had gone. The more frustrated she got, the more the scenery became blurry and the more blurry it got, she would walk faster.

Finally, it came out of no-where. When she was close to tears, there was the glowing sign saying Rockets. She sighed with relief and after gathering her composure, went inside.

The smoke filled her lungs and her eyes darted directly to him. Dervon was waiting for her behind the bar with that sexy smile on his face. He motioned for her to come over and sit. She quickly did as she was told. On her way to the bar, she past by two of the wait staff and noticed it was Brutus and Eve. Brutus gave her a sly smile and wink and Eve just licked her lips seductively. Both interactions sent tingles all through her body and made her blush.

"Been waiting for you." Cooed Dervon. "I was hoping you enjoyed our last session and that you would find me for your next installment of pleasure."

Ingrid almost stumbled onto the stool. She couldn't believe that he wanted to give her pleasure!

"Would you like something to drink?" Asked Dervon with a wink. Soon she was feeling comfortable with him and then she was getting anxious for him to take her back to his house. Finally he came around to her side of the bar with the sly sexy smile.

"Want to go back to my place?" he asked while he touched her thigh.

"Oh yes, please." was all Ingrid could muster before the blackness overtook her.

She awoke in a large, white room laying on her back with her feet strapped into stirrups and hands to her sides. There was bright lights above her and several feet away Dervon sat on a stool, gloriously naked.

"We are going to play Doctor and Patient today. Brutus will be the Doctor and he will be assisted by Eve to make sure you are taken good care of as our patient. " Dervon said matter of factly.

Dervon's erection looked so inviting and Ingrid wondered if he would ever enter her. She would have to ask him soon but when could she ask?

"With every pleasure you receive, you may or may not receive a little pain. Nothing will be life threatening as we cannot have anything bad happen to our wonderful patient. So with that, let the fun begin!" Dervon shouted.

Brutus entered in only a pair of white pants and carrying a black medical looking bag. Eve on the other hand was wearing a rather seductive nurse's outfit, with her beautiful breasts pushed together in a rather comical B movie look.

"Would you like to be a good little patient and do whatever Brutus tells you to do?"

"Yes, doctor. " Ingrid said shyly.

Brutus came closer to her and applied a warm gel onto both of her nipples and then applied white pads on top of the gel.

"Yummy, strawberries." Ingrid observed. She was shocked that she spoke aloud.

There was a wire coming from the pad that she had never seen this device before but she was going to guess that it would deliver some sort of electrical charge. As soon as her thoughts came to that conclusion, her nipples vibrated and it felt exhilarating. Then Brutus was applying the same gel substance and white pad to her clitoris. When the vibration occurred there, Ingrid almost jumped out of her skin. She had never felt that sensation before. Sure she had played with a vibrator before and she didn't seem to care for it but this seemed to be very different as she wasn't in control.

"So what brings you here today? Anything bothering our patient?" Dervon was playing the doctor part very well with his smirky question. He leaned in closer as to be interested in hearing from her like a real patient/doctor relationship.

Ingrid swallowed and then blurted out, "My sex life. I was a virgin until just recently and I would really like to have more." Then it felt like her whole body was on fire with embarrassment.

"Well, let us see what we can do to help you out. What did you like about your first experience?"

"It was such a exciting blur that I couldn't tell you other than I would like more of it." Ingrid cannot believe how much she was divulging to him.

"Just relax and let Brutus and Eve take care of you. Remember, Ingrid, to breathe."

As she did so, her nipples started to vibrate and tingle a little bit and this excited her. Her breathing started to quicken and she moved slightly when she felt her clit beginning to vibrate as well. Oh the sensations were so delightful!

Eve was the first one to touch her and Eve's slender fingers were playing with the lip of Ingrid's pussy. Rubbing around and ever so slowly, enticing the fire that had already started to grow. Then quickly Eve's first two fingers probed inside and found what seemed to be their target. Curved upwards towards Ingrid's belly there was a spot that Ingrid had never even thought existed. The tingles that ignited erupted all the way through her body that made her on edge that she had been before. The fact that with those two fingers had almost gotten her to cum so quickly made Ingrid's body quiver with desire. With every massage of Eve's fingers, Ingrid would writhe in sync. She was lost to the sensations down in her pussy that she never noticed the shocks to her breasts. She was cumming and quivering with all the sensations. There seemed to be a certain rhythm to the stroking and cumming that it was overwhelming Ingrid. Her breathing was so quick and her moans were so loud that she wasn't able to concentrate. Her nipples were hard and throbbing and every once in a while she felt jolts of electricity running through them.

Then Eve backed away. Leaving Ingrid panting heavily, thriving for more and parched from all the moaning. She quickly returned and in her hand was syringe with a big, long needle.

"Don't worry, Ingrid. In the syringe is filled with water as you look a little de-hydrated. Eve will squirt the liquid into your mouth." Dervon stood up and walked over to where Ingrid was.

"Let me take these patches off of you." He said suggestively.

He ripped off the patches and the stinging wasn't that bad. Kind of enjoyable actually. But then he bent down a started licking her nipples. She felt her nipples get harder and her breathing quickened with excitement. He worked his tongue in circles and he seemed to get every single drop of gel. With each pass of his tongue, her mind raced. He actually started to nibble and then her moans got louder.

"Please doctor. That feels wonderful!" Ingrid said through her moans.

Then he quickly stopped. He backed away back to the stool, where he had been sitting on, to observe the situation again.

Brutus came up and with a riding crop, he gently tickled her inner thighs with it. When he got to her clit, gave it a couple of slaps, jolting Ingrid with delight. She loved everything that was being done to her and she loved the fact that couldn't help but take all the attention.

She anticipated the moment that he would enter her and give her the fucking that she so desired. When he finally shoved inside of her, she felt a vibration also inside. She felt like he knew everything she was feeling and thinking as everything he was doing to her was exactly what she desired. With each thrust, the deep penetration of the vibration was bringing her closure to a deep hard cum.

The release was memorable and sweet. She wished she could feel that way all the time.

"Had enough?" Dervon broke into her thoughts.

She didn't want it to end for this time but her body betrayed her with the nodding of her head.

"Good girl. And don't fret. You were a wonderful patient and we will see each other soon enough I suspect. Brutus, please take her out of her restraints and put her to bed. Our dear Ingrid needs to get plenty of rest and fluids as per her doctor's orders. So she can be ready for round three if she so desires."

She was being gathered up into Brutus' arms and gently taken to the other room. Where she was laid into the warm inviting bed. She was exhausted and fell asleep almost instantly. But she knew she would be dreaming about these exploits and that would have to satisfy her new cravings for the time being.