Death Stalks The Nightclubs

Story Info
A night out leads to more than the dancers expected.
846 words
7.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story and I really hope you enjoy it. Please comment. Thanks!

****

The nightclub pulsed with the music, the heartbeats. The blood. It all pulsed in time with each other, flowing together, weaving an intoxicating haze to entice and ensnare.

Writhing, tangling, twisting in the alluring grip of the music, she turns and sees him. Through the flow of bodies, the gyrating couples and the swaying loners, she sees his eyes glimmer in the flashing lights, a hint of something indiscernible, yet temptingly dangerous glinting in the fathomless depths.

She follows him through the crowd and breaks free of the mass of people. She looks around, but she cannot see him.

Breathe against her ear. A steady, pulsing breath, tickling the hair against her face with its slight breeze. Steel bands enclosing her, gentle yet firm, guiding her slowly away. She turns, large brown eyes half closed in a drug like state of complete relaxation. She leans toward him, swaying gently.

He stares down with impenetrable eyes, appearing black in the dimness. She is beautiful, blond hair wisping down around her face, escaping its prison on top of her head. He notes with approval, the creamy skin, flowing smoothly down to the most luscious of lips, red and sinfully tempting. Swan like neck bared for his eyes to skim down.

Releasing her briefly, only to grasp her wrist in his long, tapered fingers, he pulled her almost roughly away from the crowd, down a dark corridor, into an empty room, and locks the door. Darkness surrounds them, the only noise their breathing. He pushes her against the wall.

Lips collide as he plunders her mouth mercilessly, pushing at the hem of her dress. Her straps slip and he dives in, pushing them all the way down, sucking the pale skin bared to his touch, leaving marks. Nudging the rest of the dress down, he grips her firm little breasts through the lacy cups of her bra, squeezing. She moans and nuzzles his neck as her hand travels down, meeting the waistband of his jeans, pushing.

Warm skin, silky soft, rock hard meets her touch. A groan escapes him. She squeezes gently, ripping another groan from his throat.

And then he is gone, an animal left in his place. Carelessly tearing away her underwear, he lifts her and slams her against the wall, as her legs secure around his waist. His tongue pushes into her mouth again, dominant and demanding, as he frantically unzips his jeans and frees his cock.

Wasting no more time, all pretence of foreplay forgotten, he drops her to the floor, and before she can take a breath, folds her over a desk in the corner. He drives into her with one hard thrust, drawing a gasp from her. He grabs her hips and draws out slowly, slamming in again. He stretches her mercilessly, driving into her tight little body ruthlessly, feeling her muscles begin to contract around him as he rides her hard.

As they both reach their peaks, he speeds up, thrusting in again and again, flesh slapping together in an erotic beat to match the one thrumming through her veins. With a scream, she comes. He carries on, and just at the very crest of his orgasm, he bites her, snatching her blood, as he pumps her full of his hot seed.

She shudders and orgasms again, not realising that he is killing her, still caught up in the hazy heights of her passion. He draws in another suck, and her heart beat stutters, failing. She falters, her grasp on the desk slipping, one hand reaching behind to feebly clutch his hip, as her breathing slows. Losing more blood every second.

Finally, her heart stops it pathetic fluttering, and she is still. He draws out of her and drops her to the floor, tidying his clothes and zipping up his jeans.

The sight of her lying there invigorates him, his magnificent cock growing again. He returns to the crowd, spotting another potential. He catches her eye as the music pounds and pulses, imagining the whole room swimming in blood. He moves back to a dark corner booth of the club, concealed from prying eyes, but allowing a view across the room. The girl has followed. When she draws close enough, he grabs her off balance, until she falls, straddling him.

He kisses her roughly, winding a hand into her hair, tugging her head back. She smiles a sultry smile, slips to the floor, unzips him again, and gently strokes his bulging cock. Long and thick, it is a beautiful sight, and she sucks it in almost reverently.

The dancers press close to each other, until he can only hear one pulsing heart beat. He groans at the girls ministrations and clenches his fist in her hair. He grins slightly, fangs dropping as his orgasm approaches and he prepares for his second meal of the night.

The night was young, and this room would bear the stains of the dead when he was finished in it.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Examination Busty blonde gets a hot examination from an older doctor.in First Time
Resonance Sam has an annoying migraine from her night out.in Mind Control
Neighbor Girl My new neighbor's daughter loves my pool.in First Time
Sexy Lexi His Daughters best friend gives him her virginity.in First Time
Best Friend's Father Takes Me My best friend's father takes me against my will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories