Death Takes Jericho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you come, Death?" Jericho asked, feeling slightly let down that she did not enjoy, once again an orgasm. Death shook his head, mahogany waves of hair resettling upon his contrasting ivory skin.

"I would care to watch you above me, sweet Jericho." Death said, lying on his back beside her. "If you would be so kind…" Trying not to be uncertain, Jericho climbed astride the pallid man. She poised herself above him, aligning herself with his still very hard cock, and skewered herself upon him. The feeling was quite different. Jericho could swear that she felt him more fully, and deeper as he rubbed against her tender cervix. Death's hands raised up to cup her breasts as she raised and lowered herself on his member, head thrown back, eyes closed in rapture. She moved slowly with relish as ever inch entered her, at her whim. Jericho found it arousing to be in such control of the situation, going at her own speed, enjoying how her body joined with his.

Death wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. Centuries had taught him perfect control, or so he thought. The vixen that rode him with such wild abandon caused him to lose that assurance that he was in complete control. It was foolish to let a mortal girl get to him so much, but as she straddled him, head back, dark hair sweeping over her skin and she moved up on down on his cock, lips half parted in a silent moan, breasts moving with her body, hips swinging freely…it was nearly too much to bear. Death only let the orgasm ripple through him when he felt Jericho spasm in her own orgasm atop him. Her pulsing pussy clutched at his member, and her breathy moans of passion drove his orgasm home.

When her body ceased its reaction, Jericho collapsed against Death, her face brushing against his chest, his arms around her. When her body was wracked with shivers, Death pulled the comforter of rich velvet over both their naked forms knowing that it wasn't going to be long now. He could feel her body temperature lowering. "Sleep now, angel. You will wake Immortal." He kissed her, ever so softly on her brow as she curled into him, and fell, in little time to sleep. "May your dreams be sweet for eternity, and may you be ever blessed," Death whispered.

There was no perceivable magic then, no burst of light, and no magic fog. But when Death left his bedchambers, there was no hard-luck mortal girl. His bed was rumpled, but solitary. This did not seem to bother him. He created another dark, depthless portal, and walked onto the rooftop in a foreign city. Death knew he had much more work to attend to before his shift was over, but…but this deserved a short break. His eyes went up to the heavens, grazing over the seemingly endless forest of stars, until his eyes lit upon one star, off in the eastern sky, bright and blazing. He nodded to that star, and when the nod seemed not enough, he kissed his fingertips, and raised his fingers to his one immortal star.