Death Throes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ltirashin
Ltirashin
24 Followers

Gorflkk was in no position to experience what his mistress was viewing, but he did not care in the least. All of his best effort was being directed at supplying her with just the right amount of skillful sensations as he could until it was time. His right hand was still busy stroking his throbbing cock as his left was pumping his middle finger in and out of his mistress's asshole and his tongues were busy with their tickling, teasing, licking, and pleasing of her succulent pussy.

The ebony skinned demoness's hands resumed their pinching and twisting her nipple piercings, to build her desire to even greater heights. She could feel her climax ready to course through her body like a bolt of lightning as soon as she gave the word. Her anticipation of her cumming was exquisite torture to her and something she wished she could make last for days on end.

But such was not to be the case, this time.

As far as her eyes could see to either side, the near absolute black of the star filled backdrop had a slight haze about it, much like looking up at a night sky on any of the near countless worlds across the multiverse. It also felt like it, the wave, wasright on top of her, threatening to destroy her along with Tarka! Her skin pimpled up with excitement. Ever since her death, and subsequent rebirth as a demon, she could easily count the number of times she had felt such a. . .rush!. . .to her senses on one hand and have a finger or two left over. The only two comparisons she could think of was how she felt when she learned she had the spark of magic within her, as a mortal----and making her first kill, as a demon. But, this moment brought with it a sweet taste of vengeance to her full lips and she savoured the flavor as if it were the dying agonies of the last soul she would ever have the pleasure of tormenting for the rest of eternity.

It was at that very moment that the intense bow shock from the stellar explosion slammed head-on into Tarka. The results were astonishing. The wave rippled and pulsed through the planet so fast as to appear instantaneous. The oceans were vaporized and cast into orbit and remained suspended like a fine mist; millions of cracks criss-crossed the entire crust, penetrating clear through to Tarka's mantle, causing volcanic infernos to erupt along them, worldwide, and the nearly shattered world's atmosphere was steadily being filled with a thick and deadly smoke.

"Be ready, Gorflkk!" the succubus commanded as she waited for the final blow to be struck.

Somewhat to the demoness's surprise, the haze had not cleared. If anything, it looked as it were getting a little denser; a littlecloser. She watched in wide-eyed wonderment as a ghostly cloud of color appeared from seemingly nowhere. But, she realized, it had not formedfromthe haze, itwasthe haze. The colours were fluid and behaved more like liquid energy than insubstantial water vapor and it shone with a luminosity like fire though there was no fuel or air to sustain it. However, there were two things the demoness did know about the phenomenon: it looked to contain more raw power and energy than any god couldevermuster; andnothinghad been able to remotely slow its progress, let alone halt the ferocity of this. . .storm.

Tarka's destruction was upon them almost before she was aware of it.

"NOW!" she yelled at Gorflkk, as the colored fury swallowed the splintered world---and them.

When the wave touched Tarka's surface, it immediately began erasing it from existence. Chunks of rock the size of cities were ripped from the planet's corpse and flung outward, along the front edge of the wave where they vanished in a flash into the maelstrom. Only about half of Tarka was consumed in this way; once the planet's core was exposed, the destruction was completed in a tremendous blast of light and energy. Released from the confinement of Tarka's gravity, after uncountable eons, the molten core simply exploded, sundering what remained and sending the fragments skipping across the surface of the energy front where they dissolved and became part of the expanding empyrean.

Tarka's obliteration took no longer than three heartbeats.

The tenebrosus twirled and rippled his six tongues in rapid sequence while twisting his finger in her asshole and pressing on a certain spot in her bowels that always hastened her climax. Gorflkk was stroking his shaft rapidly, coaxing his own orgasm to be in time with hers. He was soon rewarded when his internal seed sac swelled and tightened just before his spunk jetted from his cock and landed all over his hands and legs.

Ahhhhhh. .!Gorflkk moaned to himself as he felt his mistress coming, too.

The demoness felt her pussy spasm wildly and juice wetly as her sex slave worked his magic on her. At the same time, she tweaked and twisted her nipples until the purplish-black skin of her aureoles tore slightly and some of her dark crimson blood seeped out and ran onto her fingers. As she watched Tarka being torn apart, the peak of her orgasm flooded her senses with a myriad of sensation. Standing there, lost in the moment, nothing else mattered to her. The dream of so many long years had finally come true! And that she was bearing witness to it was indescribable! She was exuberant! A new sense of purpose and power swept over and through her, making her feel. . . .REBORN!!

As the she demon stood there, enjoying her triumphant moment, she became aware of a slight buzzing sound in her thoughts. With her eyes still closed, she focused her mind on the noise and where its point of origin. A cruel smile twisted her full lips as she realized what it was she was perceiving.

Voices!she thought in amusement.And they are relatively close by. . .When she snapped open her eyes, they were glowing with such a fierce intensity that they looked like miniature suns set into the demoness's sockets.

"Gorflkk," she told her servant, who was still busy licking her satiated cunt clean, "You may go and claim your reward and bed the scullery maid you've been desiring and keeping your eye on for some time, now. I'm sure she will enjoy the excellent sport you can provide." As soon as she was done speaking, the empty vastness that had been Tarka's solar system only a minutes before, vanished. Just as quickly, they were once again surrounded by the demoness's personal chambers. The orb, which had been floating in the center of the room, drifted lazily back to its owner's taloned hand.

"But, what of you, missstressss?" Gorflkk dared to ask. "Isss there sssome tassk that needsss to be ssseen to?"

"Indeed there is," the succubus smiled down at him. "With the destruction of Tarka, millions of deserving souls were cast out to their respective rewards; tens of thousands of them wound up here, in Woeful Iscandar. I am going to take the Doom Legions on a little 'hunting' expedition and bring back as many of those souls as possible. Now, go. Go and enjoy that little slut you've been drooling over; after all, you've earned her."

Gorflkk slid slowly out from between his mistress's legs, carefully weighing his options. He did not wish to "disobey" her command to go and claim his prize but, he also did not want her to think that he was worrying about his own needs instead of hers. As the tenebrosus rose, he knew what to do.

"Then, with your permissssion, missstressss," he said with a slight bow, "I will accompany you. After all, what kind ofloyal ssservantwould I be if I wasss more conccerned about my own desssiresss inssstead of how bessst to ssserve my lord and missstressss?"

Half of the succubus's smile rose a little higher.

"Very well, then," she said. "But, I can't have you marching with us like that. You need more appropriate attire."

With some motions of her hands and some arcane intonations, the demoness clad her adjunct in a blood red breast plate, gauntlets, and a matching helm. In his hand, he carried a sword whose blade was almost as black as his mistress's skin. As Gorflkk admired the weapon, he saw---or, rather, couldnotsee---his reflection. He smiled.

"Thank you, missstressss," he said.

In the short time he had taken to admire her handiwork, the demoness had also prepared herself for their "hunt". Her armor, too, was a deep crimson but looked formidable as both protection and as a weapon. The breast plate was better described as being two upward curving horns that covered her full breasts; her shoulder guards were also horns whose points ended at least a full hand span away from her skin. From where it was attached to the back plate, more articulated armor was strapped along the upward sweep of her wings and ended in what appeared to be stingers at the central joint. Her gauntlets were similarly covered with smaller horns and special holes at the tips allowed her talons to protrude. The demoness's hairy mons was only just covered by a small triangular leather patch---complete with a matching tusk---and secured to her barb-covered tail armor. Her protective leggings went from mid-thigh, down her sensuous legs, and ended in cloven hooves. They also sported two mean looking horns, sticking out to the side on each knee. Completing her ensemble was a loose fitting belt and scabbard that hung from her left hip and, in her right hand, a coiled whip whose business end was ablaze.

But her scourge was not the only thing on fire. To further add to her fiendish countenance, her long raven tresses lazily wafted up then transformed into menacing black flames, licking greedily at the air. As a final touch, the demoness cast a minor spell spell that increased her size. Moments later, she was towering over her vassal by almost twice his height; her formerly toned and athletic physique was covered with bulging muscles, making her look like as big of a hulking brute of a warrior as Gorflkk could imagine. Even the normally smallish horns she bore just above her brow had grown to enormous proportions and curled around on themselves until they resembled those of a ram.

She smiled wickedly.

"Well?" she asked her slave, in a deep sultry voice that echoed throughout the chamber.

"You look. . . .cruel, my missstressss," Gorflkk replied. "Very cruel."

"Flatterer!" she said as her smile broadened and showed her mouthful of fanged teeth. With that, Ltirashin Jaduor turned and headed for the door. "Come! The hunt awaits!"

I hope you have enjoyed this story as much as you have enjoyed my previous submissions. If I may, I'd like to take a moment and request a favor of you, the reader. The authors at Literotica.com put forth a good deal of effort in writing the stories that we all like reading here. Every time you read one of the stories, please, take a moment and supply the author of that story with a bit of feedback and cast a vote as to how well you liked (or did not like) their work. It only takes a moment to click your mouse on the star you think it deserves. You are doing yourself as much of a favor by doing this because each and every vote on every story helps encourage all of us authors to continue our wordsmithing and keep our readers supplied with erotic reading. If you feel so inclined to leave a comment as to why you did or did not like the story, please, leave a comment as well! Hearing from you, our wonderful readers, is what makes it more enjoyable for us to keep on writing.

Thanks! (*kisses*)

Ltirashin
Ltirashin
24 Followers