Deathly Thirst Ch. 02

Story Info
Her safety is his happiness.
3.3k words
4.27
11.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best thing to forget about what happened was a movie and some ice cream. I wanted to pick up my phone and console in Slade, but every time I think of him, the painful memory of my previous ordeal finds its way back into my vision. Why was Darren being so possessive? I'm not dating him, and I'm definitely not a slut. I've never slept with a guy in my life, just hoped that it would be perfect. Now Darren was acting like a jealous boyfriend and even tried to rape me... I've got to stop thinking about it. The thing that puzzled me the most, was the fact that I barley even know Slade, but I want to be with him. Have I gotten stir crazy and as a result pursuing someone that is way out of my character?

The movie was almost halfway when I must have dosed off, but a sound woke me up immediately. Someone was in my kitchen and I'm the only one living here. I could hear my heart beat in my ears and tried to steady my breathing, scared that I would make myself known to the intruder. As I slowly got up and sneaked to the door, a strong hand grabbed me around my waist and another over my mouth. My heart stopped and my mind came up with horrible things that were going to happen. I tried clawing at the hand over my mouth to scream, but I guess the intruder could withstand allot of pain. "Shh Ashlyn." The intruder whispered.

"Ummhhhmmm" I could even spat out one word. Who was he and how did he know my name, now I was even more scared than before.

"It's me, Slade." The intruder whispered again. Could this really be Slade? My Slade? Or is this someone that Darren hired to attack me?

"No, it's really me Ash." He breathed. I froze, did he just read my mind? How is that possible? What is he?

"I'm going to remove my hand, don't scream Ash." He whispered.

Against my own will I nodded and took a deep breath. He released my mouth and I spun around within his grasp to see if this really was My Slade.

There he was, just like the picture, just more alive and more beautiful than I ever imagined. His slightly snake like eyes were burning with anger and fire, his arched eyebrows even more arched than in the picture, his mouth reached up to his cheek in a sly smile and his hair wilder than ever. I wanted to plant my lips against his, but kept myself from losing complete control.

"Ash, about what happened... I wanted to make sure you are safe." Slade whispered.

Ashlyn shivered as Slade's grasp around her body grew tighter as she was pulled up against him, "I don't know what's happening... I don't even know you, but I've never felt so strong about someone."

Slade lowered his head slowly to rest his lips on her hair. Her hair smelled like jasmine to him and he inhaled the scent deeply and softly kissed her hair. His head travelled to her ear, breathing deeper than before as he reached her skin. Slade gently kissed her earlobe and sucked it lightly, enjoying the sweet soft moans that escaped her lips. He nibbled slightly for a few seconds before he descended down to her neck. He loved the way Ashlyn began panting in pleasure from a simple few kisses and wanted to hear more from her. He slowly breathed down her neck, never touching her skin once, and the coldness leaving a trail of extra sensitive nerves. When he reached her delicate collarbone, he slid his head back up to her neck and gently kissed her neck with his ice cold lips. He listened to Ashlyn's whimpers as he kissed a trail of wet coldness down her neck.

As Slade kissed her neck, he felt her jugular pulsing hot blood with every heartbeat. He continued kissing around that sensitive sport on her neck, knowing he was reaching his peak of control. Ashlyn unknowingly tilted her head slightly to the side, giving him even more access to her delicate neck. If only she knew how much her life was in danger. If only she knew what she was unknowingly offering. If only she knew what a dangerous creature this really was. If only she knew...

Slade lightly nibbled on her delicate skin, he could almost see the blood pulsing underneath it. His every move took unbearable willpower and control, and it was slowly slipping away. As Slade kissed Ashlyn's neck, the smell of arousal evaporated from her skin and made him froze. He lingered on her skin and felt his canines slowly grow. He smiled to himself knowing that she would soon be his and gently scraped his sharp teeth against her neck. The first attempt didn't break skin, but the second time there was a shallow scratch, enough for a faint red line to appear on the surface. Ashlyn felt so much pleasure from Slade's kisses that she didn't even feel the nick on her neck. Slade's nostrils immediately flared at the smell of her blood, the sweet, copper smell that made his insides turn. His pupils dilated unnaturally, his vampire half ready for the kill. Slowly he lowered his mouth towards the scratch, listening to Ashlyn gasping unknowingly at the pleasure. He opened his mouth and placed his ice cold lips over her skin. If only she knew her life would change in five seconds...

4...

3...

2...

"Wait!" Slade hissed.

Ashlyn froze, afraid to defy the sudden command from him. Slade backed away from her, his pupils returned to normal and his canines retrieved back to their hiding. Slade let go of Ashlyn and grasped his hair with his clenched fists. He turned his back towards Ashlyn and howled inhumanly. Slade mumbled a few unheard sentences to himself and slammed his clenched fist into her wall. His hand crushing the wall against it and left a perfect hole for evidence.

Ashlyn's eyes widened like a child afraid of the dark. She tried to make sense of what went wrong in that sweet moment of bliss. The only thing she noticed was Slade looking at her like she was death and slammed his fist into her wall. She was puzzled by the fact that his hand didn't even bruise, even though it was a solid brick wall. Ashlyn just wanted to forget that sight of Slade, she didn't know why he reacted the way he did, but he scared her. She turned around and made an exit towards her bedroom. She mindlessly passed through the hall and practically ran into her bedroom. She immediately closed it behind her and breathed out a sigh of relief. Whatever happened to Slade, he would have to cool down and explain to her first -- behind a locked door. Ashlyn reached onto the wall to flick on the light switch. Finally she found it and within seconds the room was illuminated and she could see her bedroom again.

Just as Ashlyn calmed her heart down, an ice cold hand grasped her arm and turned her around. The strong hand belonged to Slade, who standing behind her. Slade got into her room, even after it was locked. She nervously glanced at the windows-nope they were closed to and even if they were open, her room was on the second floor, it would be high way up. Ashlyn searched her room for any sort of weapon, but her view was partially blocked by Slade's huge physic. She wondered if he was always this big or was it just her fear that made him seem that way.

"P-please don't hurt me." Ashlyn pleaded. A single tear of sadness and fear cascaded down her cheek.

Slade gazed at her, his grip on her arm tightening, "Please, let me explain to you."

Ashlyn debated her options: Either fight him and his inhumanly abilities or let him explain and figure out a way to escape later. Ashlyn went with option number two and stiffly nodded her head to him.

Slade smiled gently at her and released her arm from his grip. As soon as her arm was released, Ashlyn held it against her chest with her other hand. Slade motioned with his hand for her to take a seat on her bed. She stared at him with a few more tears rolling down her cheek, and slowly backed to the bed, keeping her eyes on Slade. Ashlyn sat on the bed and gasped as Slade casually sat down next to her.

"What happened back there...it's just...it's difficult to keep control." Slade tried to explain, his sight distant.

"W-what do you mean?" Ashlyn asked.

Slade sighed, "Our kind wasn't meant to survive without human blood. I tried to do the whole vegetarian thing, and it's almost killing me...and you."

Ashlyn's eyes grew wide, unable to accept what she is hearing. Blood, speed, strength, smell... "T-that means that you are... are...."

"...a Vampire, Ashlyn." Slade stated. His eyes were boring into her, making her body react unusually.

"Oh god, you are going to kill me, right?" Ashlyn felt a painful lump in her throat, struggling to keep the tears and fear back.

Slade shook his head pushed Ashlyn into her back on the bed. He grasped both her wrists above her head, keeping them locked in his hand. Ashlyn struggled to breathe as she gazed into Slade's eyes. She thought that she was going to die and whimpered as his grasp on her wrists grew tighter. Tears were streaming down her face, her breasts heaving up and down from the fright. Slade lifted his free hand and gently wiped her fearful tears away. He traced her face with the back of his hand and lowered his head down to her ears.

With his cold breath he answered, "I wanted your blood, I still want it, but there is such a strong connection I share with you...I think you might be my mate. The connection between mates are stronger than gravity itself. You can't change or control it, no matter how hard you try."

With those words Slade let go of her wrists and with lighting speed sat in the corner on her chair, leaving Ashlyn alone on the bed and grasping at his sudden movements. He didn't say another word to her and left her wondering at his last statement. He wanted her to understand, he wanted her to accept him and maybe even give herself to him...forever.

Ashlyn was completely confused at Slade's actions. He threatens her life then leaves her alone on the bed. She nervously looked up in Slade's direction and noticed him staring at her. She felt a shiver run down her spine and tried to cover her arms from the coldness. Finally he breaks the silence.

"You can ask me anything Ash. I promise I won't hurt you." Slade smiled.

Ashlyn felt herself blush when Slade smiled at her, "Um...why are you a vampire?"

Slade chuckled, "Why are you a human? I was born like this Ash. My mother was turned by my father before I was born, thus turning me into a full vampire."

Ashlyn nodded and asked again, "You don't look like a vampire...you are so attractive. I thought vampires would be scary."

Slade laughed this time, "Of course I need to be attractive, to attract my prey...in this case it's humans."

"Where are your fangs then?" Ashlyn thought without asking.

"I have them, are you sure you would want to see them?" Slade asked cautiously.

Ashlyn nodded, her curiosity getting the better of her. She noticed Slade motioned for her to come closer to him, and she hesitated. Slade smiled at her again and called her again. This time she got up cautiously and moved closer to him. As soon as she was in arms reach, Slade grabbed her and made her sit on his lap. Slade opened his mouth and to her amazement, his two white canines slowly extended from his teeth. Ashlyn as amazed and terrified at this beautiful creature beneath her. Her eyes gazed at his sharp, unusually white canines peaking blow his lip. She glanced up at Slade's cautious eyes, questioning her curiosity with a slight moment.

Slade smiled lovingly, "You can touch them if you want to Ash, I won't bite...not now anyway."

Ashlyn giggled softly at Slade's little joke and gazed back at Slade's open mouth, with the sharp canines slowly growing longer by the second. She noticed that slight change and held in her breath -- if she made one wrong move, her blood could spill and that could be the worst thing to happen to her.

Slade stayed immobile, the only thing moving was his eyes, watching Ashlyn's expression as her finger reached closer and closer. This was the one part on his body that humans feared the most, his most lethal weapon. Just before her finger touched, her hand twitched a little, and her eyes immediately darted towards Slade's. Slade kept still, and nodded slightly -- coaxing her. Ashlyn finally took a deep breath and with the touch of a feather, she slightly brushed her finger against his canine. She let out a gasp, amazed and intrigued at the same time.

"It's so sharp, I bet you could bite through anything." She claimed.

"Not much, just skin, bones and even stone." Slade chuckled.

Ashlyn taken back by his blunt humour, "Um...wow, they are harmless."

Slade laughed and moved his weight onto the foot of the bed, his oversized figure made her bed look to fragile. He gazed up at Ashlyn, she was still standing by the chair in the corner and motioned for her to join him on the bed. Ashlyn slowly lifted her feet, walking cautiously towards his grasp. She cautiously took a seat next him, on her nerves for what he wanted to do.

Slade gently grasped Ashlyn's hand and placed it on his lap and gazed at her, "I want to be with you, even if I'm an immortal being. I don't want you to be afraid of me, you need to learn to be comfortable with my immortality."

Ashlyn nodded at Slade's confession, "Then show me what you are capable of."

Slade cautiously searched her eyes for any hint of fear, and smiled as he caressed her arm with his other hand.

Slade stared out to the rest of her bedroom, and focused on her jewellery box. Ashlyn followed his gaze, her expression changed immediately when her eyes caught sight of her jewellery box's lid flying open. Slade squeezed her hand, reassuring her that she was in no danger. Out of her jewellery box shot one of her necklaces into the air, hovering above the box. Slade guided the necklace with his mind across the room, closing the distance between it and Ashlyn. Ashlyn's eyes widened as the necklace looped around her neck and was perfectly in place, like she put it on herself.

"I have the power to manipulate anything in this realm." Slade stated, watching as Ashlyn registered what he was saying.

Ashlyn moved both her hands to her neck, testing his statement and making sure it wasn't an illusion. There it was, the silver pendant wrapped around her neck perfectly.

Before she could even question Slade, his focus seemed to be drawn to one of her plants in the room. Ashlyn watched as his eyes narrowed slightly and was amazed when her plant stared decaying and dying. Within seconds it the leaves were brown black and rest of the plant was almost crumpled.

"I can kill almost anything with a simple thought. I can also read minds and compel most beings." Slade stated again.

Ashlyn's mouth already hung open, "This isn't even possible, there must be some trick to it."

Slade chuckled, "There is no trick, I can assure you. This is who I am."

"Strength? Speed? Smell? Have you got those too?" Ashlyn questioned.

"Yes, as you've already witnessed them and more, but you will find them out eventually." Slade chuckled.

Ashlyn shook her head, her eyes gazed towards the dead plant, "Slade, how will this work? You are immortal and a living killing machine?"

Slade rested his hand back on her hand on his lap, "We'll make this work Ash. I don't care how."

Ashlyn stared down to their hands together, "Should I become like you?"

Slade watched as Ashlyn's bottom lip trembled at those words, "If things go smoothly, no, but if you are in danger, then yes."

Ashlyn took a deep breath, "Why would I be in danger?"

Slade sighed, seemingly frustrated, "Everyone has skeletons in their closet, whether or not ours will return from the dead will determine your future."

***

"Fine!!"

Darren barked at himself. He was in the middle of the forest, the moon beaming down on the top parts of the various trees and lush foliage. Between the light windy breeze blowing he could hear crickets creak on the ground, waking the rest of the night creatures. Darren took a few deep breaths and howled dangerously. From a distance the nightlife could hear a familiar cracking of bones and shredding of clothing. They fled, knowing the inhumanly predator was back again and looking for something to kill. Darren's human shape began to change. His skin grew fur and he three times his size. Talons appeared on his hands and feet which were also covered in a thick layer of fur. His face change into that of a wolf, complete with piercing yellow eyes and a full set of razor sharp canines.

"If I can't have her all to myself, then no one can!" Darren growled into the night sky.

Darren smelled the air, compiling his direction and where his destination is. He wanted to find Ashlyn and leave his mark on her before that vampire does.

Behind him a couple of bushes rustled, indicating slight movements behind the thin branches. No other animal would dare be around this mystical creature without having a death wish. Faint yellow eyes appeared between the leaves and a familiar scent swirled around Darren's snout. Out of the bush a copper ball of fur appeared, slightly larger than Darren. Both their eyes had the same yellow glow and the unknown canine approached Darren cautiously, carrying allot of pride.

"Darren, why don't you return back to your pack?" The unknown canine asked.

Darren turned around, not expecting to see his second in command pack member, "No Warren, I have things to deal with."

Warren walked up to Darren and sat on his hind next to him, "You are our Alpha, you can't just leave when you want to."

Darren growled, "I'm the Alpha, I can do whatever I want. No one tells me what to do."

Warren stared blankly into the darkness, "We both know that girl you are pursuing, she's human. You are not allowed to force yourself onto her." "I don't care! I. will. have. her." Darren snarled.

"Are you fucking crazy? Do you know what Lord Keenan will do to you when he finds out about this?" Warren snarled back.

"Why do all you believe in him?? No one has ever seen this 'mighty' Keenan. He is supposed to be the supreme ruler in Denuo and every immortal being is afraid of him -- but no one has ever seen him! He is just a myth to keep everyone under control!" Darren barked.

"Well everyone has to believe in something, he exists, some claim to have seen him." Warren stated.

"Either he doesn't exist, or he is a coward. If I had that kind of power, I would make sure everyone understood my authority." Darren sniffed.

"Being a leader isn't stating your authority, that's something you would know from being the Alpha." Warren stated.

"If I can't force my ways onto my members, then I would rather be on my own and create my own rules." Darren snarled.

"Have it your way Darren, just know that everyone gets their day."

With that Warren turn around and ran off into the forest, back to his members. Since Darren won't be coming back, Warren is authorised to be the new Alpha.