Death's New Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers

Alyssa listened to Thais in fascination. It was almost impossible to believe that instead of fearing the void Thais embraced it and encouraged her to do so as well. Could she move past her terror and learn for herself?

Hades walked back towards them from the other side of the garden. "I hope Thais here was able to help."

She turned to him, blushed and replied, "Yes. She explained quite a bit to me." Unfortunately those explanations made her more confused than ever. She had been focused on the thought of return, but now she couldn't stop thinking about what it would mean to stay. "Thank you Thais, I am very glad to have met you."

"You're welcome Alyssa and I hope to see you," Thais answered and with a bow to Lord Hades left them alone.

Hades took her arm once again and led her out of the garden. He showed her his famous stables. She fed a couple of pale carrots to the chariot stallions that had driven her the night before and envied their being able to eat. Her hunger added to the seeming unreality of her situation. He pointed out the spring of Lethe where those about to be reborn forgot their previous life and warned her not to drink of its waters. She almost envied the drinkers their mind-altering drink if it meant she could sate her dry mouth.

He stopped them beside a pond as clear as a mirror in the soft twilight. She turned away from her reflection as she had ever since the accident. She couldn't stand to see the patchwork of scars on her twisted features.

"What is wrong Alyssa?" he asked.

"I'm so ugly. I can't even look at myself any more. But worst of all is knowing my weakness; my stupidity brought it on me. I never thought to question Bryce on anything...if I had just put in a minimum of effort to learn who he really... if I had stood up to him and taken his keys that night... everything would be different."

He took her hands in his. "If you could take it back, would you really want to?"

She looked at him in bemusement. Of course she would! He put a finger to her lips and continued.

"Would you really want to have not experienced the head over heels happiness of falling in love? The joy of returned attention? The thrill of the first time you were together? Even to erase the damage done to your physical body and your broken heart, could you give that up? It is through loss that we learn what we have gained."

Alyssa considered his words. Would she really give up the good times to erase the bad? Just as important, would she unlearn the lessons she had learned in the experience?

He turned her towards the water. "I can take away your scars." Alyssa looked down and saw her face the way it had looked before the crash; whole and unmaimed. Her blue eyes blinked back at her, but they looked all wrong. They were too young and empty and held no character or inspiration. "Even better...I can make you see your own beauty in spite of them." The scars reappeared and her eyes hardened. Behind the despair was a wisdom and understanding that hadn't been there before. It added its own type of beauty to her features. She was amazed.

Tears welled in her eyes. "Thank you...I had no idea..."

"To me you are far more beautiful now than before the accident. More mature and assured than you were."

Alyssa shook her head. "No, that isn't true. If I ever had any assurance it's gone. Ever since the accident I haven't been able to stand myself and what I really can't stand is that I COULD stand myself before. I let Bryce do whatever he wanted because I actually believed he was better and knew more than me. I was just some stupid kid...well at least that part was right."

"Children learn from their falls and mistakes. They grow up and understand that the lessons of the past prepare them for the future."

Tears ran down her cheeks and Hades put an arm around her shoulder. She was thrown from her reverie by her senses' response to his presence. "He hurt you, didn't he my pet?" he asked. "And I don't just mean the accident and leaving you."

Tears ran down her scarred cheeks. "Sometimes what he did hurt...and he didn't care if I enjoyed myself or not. He said eventually I would like it once I was 'broken in.'"

Hades roared in anger. "The selfish oaf. I would gladly strike him down, but I think having to live with what he has done is greater than anything I could do at this point." He grabbed and kissed her passionately. Startled she tried to pull away, but couldn't do it. Instead she sank into his arms and gloried in the embrace.

"Stay with me Alyssa. Let me teach you to overcome fear. Be mine."

Everything became clear. She fell to her knees at his feet. She couldn't fight it any longer. This was her choice and she wanted to make it. She was already naked, but she removed her earrings and her Mother's wedding ring and set them down at her side. He bound her hands and feet.

"Abide with me and let me place my cold hand upon your heart," he recited the words of ritual.

She replied in the accustomed fashion, "I love you not."

"If you will not feel my hand upon your heart, you will kneel to death's scourge." From under his cloak he pulled out a scourge.

"It is fate, so be it, "Alyssa replied.

The scourge fell several times along her backside. "I know the pains of love," she cried. He raised her up, kissed her, placed the scourge at her feet and released her binds. "All I have I offer to you." He pulled out a pomegranate and pried it apart with his hands. He offered a half to Alyssa. Her hand shook as she accepted it. There was no turning back. She took a handful of kernels out of the fruit that glowed blood-red in the soft light. Her worried eyes met his steely ones and offered encouragement. With a final draw of living breath she dropped them one at a time into her mouth. The sweetest juice she had ever tasted poured down her throat. The void sang in her mind and she knew she had been joined permanently to the darkness.

His kiss grew fiercer. She collapsed into his arms. He steadied her, tossed his cloak down and spread it across the ground. He leaned her back on top of it with another searing kiss. He parted her sticky thighs with his electric touch and she nearly melted on the spot. Her hands ran along his gaunt frame. His cold skin felt odd under her fingers, but his response to her was completely normal. He allowed her time to explore. He understood how inexperienced she was; Bryce had never taken the time to let her learn his body. To Bryce sex had been a performance piece to prove his virility, not an experience to be savored. Her lips trailed over his biceps and the dimple of his elbow, over his thick chest and down to his stomach. He stroked her hair and moved to facilitate her discovery while his other hand rubbed up and down her leg as he enjoyed his own exploration of his new bride.

"Oh!" she mumbled into his torso. His fingers parted the folds of her vulva and it opened. She whimpered in desperation. He smiled cruelly and denied her instant gratification. Instead his hands rubbed and teased around the entrance which caused it to spasm harder. His fingertips kneaded her buttocks.

He pulled her down on top of him and thrust. She was caught off-guard by the suddenness and cried out in alarm. It was rough, but he pushed to the exact right point and pulled back with perfect understanding of her body. His arms wrapped around her shoulders and trapped her close. His teeth buried into the skin of her neck and nibbled their way down to her nipple. They tugged at her aureole then bit harder. The pain shot through her and brought the darkness closer than ever. She felt herself begin to slip away along the tide of blackness.

"Yes my love. Come to me." His hands squeezed the tender flesh of her breasts. Alyssa felt like she might drown in the pain. She wanted to drown in the pain. She wanted to sink and sink into him until there was nothing left. He rolled her over on to her back and pinned her down. The loss of control sent her into another tailspin. His smirk returned, "I did say that everyone eventually submits to Death." He pinched her clitoris and smiled wider as she writhed and thrashed beneath him.

His thumb pressed down again on her clit and he cut off a cry with another hard kiss. Inside her he continued to work all the correct points in a rolling rhythm. His lips bit into hers and brought more tears to her eyes. Through her fractured vision she saw his cold features replaced with heated emotion. She felt the last vestiges of her previous self fall away and she howled like an animal in rut. Hades cried her name and pushed into her one last time.

"I want you to totally relax. No resistance. No tension. Not in your body. Not in your mind. Surrender completely. Then you will be mine."

She had come this far and could only continue to commit to her new path. She let the darkness that had kissed and teased since her arrival flood past her resistance and into her body, mind and soul. She clung to him as it washed over her being. Inside and out she vibrated in sympathy with the dark plane and its lord and master. She was a note in the chord of creation. She was wed to Death and she was happier than she could have ever imagined.

TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers
12