Deathstalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perentie
Perentie
691 Followers

As she sized up her opponent Chanda tried to stay focused on the task at hand but that was proving difficult and she couldn't keep a slight blush from appearing on her face. Her whole body was tingling with desire! Was this what it was like to fall in love? It had to be, which gave even more reason to not let this prize of a man escape her.

Kenneth struggled not to be distracted by the hypnotically seductive look in her eyes, the sexiness of her face and the erotic way her barely restrained breasts swayed back and forth with her movements. He noted her legs were still tensed to leap at a moment's notice, while her tail twitched about excitedly.

They remained staring at each other, unmoving, each silently gauging the other. Then, all at once, she leaped at him and he swung his bladed arms forward in a scissoring motion, hoping to start a grapple when she grabbed his arms to stop his blades. After watching her fight Amad he knew simply trying to cut her wouldn't work, hence a two-step attack seemed best. Besides, he didn't want to do her any lasting harm.

As he had anticipated she did use her incredible reflexes to grasp his arms and push them out of her way to stop his weapons. He was still surprised by her strength though as she maintained her grip and continued to charge, slamming him into a rock wall and holding his arms spread wide against it, making his gauntlet blades useless to him now.

Still, he had gotten the grapple he'd wanted. He was also thankful his chainmail chest armor eased the sensation of her ample bosom pressed against his, her womanly assets were incredibly distracting. Now though he could try to disable her by kneeing her in the groin, provided that part of her was where it was in a human. Even if she was stronger and faster than him he could still escape if he managed to strike such a vulnerable spot. He knew it was a myth that women did not have this vulnerability, if anything being struck there was more painful for a woman than a man, albeit he had no certainty this applied to mamono too. Still, it was his only remaining option for escaping. Before another moment could pass he tensed and moved to knee her with all his might.

Only to find his legs were now locked in twin vices.

Her pincers! She must have clasped them on his legs when she slammed him into the wall. Damn it, he could still at least head butt her!"

But before he could attempt to do so, she surprised him yet again by slamming her lips into his in a sudden, passionate kiss.

Her kiss was incredibly erotic in every way, the softness and force of it shaking his whole body to its core. He stiffened in shock at what she was doing and the arousal it brought, and the momentary pause was all she needed. For a moment later he felt a sharp needle in his neck followed by the swift injection of hot venom into his body.

His cry of pain was muffled by her lips, and in less than a few seconds died in his throat as his body ceased to respond to his muscles. Save for his eyes and breathing, everything had been paralyzed. He could still feel everything like normal, but moving was no longer possible.

His body sagged in her arms but she held him up and continued to kiss him, wrapping her arms around his neck and deepening the lip lock. She also kept her her stinger pressing in even after she was done injecting the venom. She moaned a bit as her tail undulated, moving the stinger about slightly. It was not pleasant, but not torturous either. Then at last she drew both her tongue out of his mouth and her barb from his skin, licking her lips in a satisfied manner.

"I'm glad you liked it," she stated with a sultry smile as she placed the veil from earlier back over her face.

It had been a great kiss, Kenneth couldn't deny that, even with the pain of the sting considered. But now he also realized everything didn't feel normal. His heart rate was rising, and his whole body was heating up. Both effects fueled an incredible arousal that had his member rock hard in seconds.

Chanda felt him up as if to confirm this and nodded to herself, apparently satisfied. Kenneth himself had felt an extreme rush of pleasure from the brief fondling touch, and would have cried out in ecstasy had he not been paralyzed. Albeit it seemed his vocal cords, tongue and mouth were not completely immobile, as a soft, groaning moan still issued from his lips.

"Don't worry," she stated with a suggestive look, "I'll take care of that for you soon. You'll be able to cum as much as you want," she whispered in his ear, the silk of her veil caressing his skin as her lips moved against it, "you'll be able to cum again, and again, and again..."

In his current state the relief of ejaculating sounded good, albeit the "again and again" part seemed a bit ominous. He couldn't voice that concern though, and she promptly threw him over her back like a sack of potatoes, holding his legs with one arm and letting his head rest on the back of her scorpion portion. His aroused mind wished he could see and feel her butt more, but not wanting to make his incredibly hard erection even worse he tried to concentrate on other things, like how quickly and easily she was traversing the rough terrain thanks to her six jointed legs.

Before long she had made it back to the ambush site and proceeded to lay him down before gathering up her fallen cloak and putting it back on. She also grabbed a few supplies the bandits had left, then picked him back up, put him over her shoulder over the cloak and continued without a word. Unsure of how long the journey would be, Kenneth was glad that the sun was now low in the sky, his body was hot enough from Chanda's venom without having to worry about the sun blazing on his exposed faced.

He was a bit confused some time later when she suddenly paused, until he noticed that she was picking up a partially skinned hare that she must have left there earlier. 'I guess that must be supper,' he reasoned.

Now it should be noted Kenneth did not panic easily, nor did he give up easily. He was realistic and knew worrying too much right now would do him no good. The situation he was in after all was still far better than it had been with the bandits. Sure the idea of being stung again still didn't appeal to him, nor did being a captive, but for now he was willing to embrace it all as an exciting new experience.

"Almost home," Chanda assured him a few minutes later. Having crossed a few dunes they were again in a rough and rocky area dotted with caves. Indeed the area seemed hollowed out with dozens of caverns in a maze-like array. Yet she made her way without hesitation to one opening in particular.

The path inside was on a steep incline, but her claws gripped it with ease. The cavern itself opened up substantially once the path leveled out. They were now in a huge chamber, and while it was dark, enough light streamed in from cracks in the cave ceiling for Kenneth to see a number of nets, bells and snares scattered about in strategic spots, ready to be sprung.

While Chanda paused to take off her cloak and hang it on a rock spike that jutted from the wall, Kenneth tried to form a mental map of the traps, he'd need to know their locations for when he made his escape after all. Sure he was in a tough spot but as said before he hadn't given up, and given he was pretty sure Chanda had no intention of eating or maiming him he would have time to figure out an escape plan.

His thoughts were interrupted though as Chanda looked over her shoulder down at him. She seemed to note the way his eyes were scanning the cavern. "Don't worry about the traps," she stated nonchalantly. "They are there to alert me if bandits ever find this place while I sleep. They are easy enough to avoid in daylight, but I am awake then and can detect any presence by their vibrations."

Vibrations... so that was how she had known where he was. It was certainly impressive. He also now realized that the desert air had turned quite cool and pleasant in the cave. He'd expected it to be more stagnant but perhaps the openings in the ceiling offered decent ventilation.

Admittedly it was getting harder to think of anything aside of how hard he was and how much he wanted to cum. His balls also felt heavy and full as Chanda's venom forced his body's sperm production into overdrive to fuel the marathon of mating she desired.

They headed even deeper in and began to go up an incline as they approached the other side of the chamber. He noted channels that appeared to have been carved in the floor, presumably to divert water from the rare heavy rains to unused areas of the cave.

Now at the other end of the chamber they entered into another narrow tunnel, the entrance disguised by a drab cloth curtain, with dappled light streaming through the end of the path. The dappled effect came from a curtain of beads which blocked the way at the end of the tunnel, and upon pushing through it they entered what could only be described as a sort of Arabian princess-themed bedroom.

Brightly colored cushions of various sizes lay everywhere, along with ornate rugs and other decorations. There were shelves set on the rock walls full of bottles of elixirs, potions and assorted medicines. Various holes carved in the walls seemed to serve as ventilation shafts connecting to other parts of the cave. In the middle was a circular bed with many pillows, the bed itself looking big enough to fit several people. While he looked around as best he could in his paralyzed state, Chanda removed his gauntlets and placed them on the floor near the door along with his shoes. This move made Kenneth realize again that while he couldn't move he could still feel things like normal, though most sensation seemed to end up being arousing now.

Light it seemed was provided by various magical stones set in glass casings about the room. Kenneth knew of these stones as they were quite valuable and prized by those who could afford them. Called solar stones, they could be mined in certain places and after absorbing sunlight they could release the light over a substantial period of time, producing a better light source than what a lantern or torch provided. Amazingly the touch of a living body would alter the amount of light released, ranging from normal daylight to no light at all, all in seconds of putting a hand on one. Right now the lights were turned quite low, which combined with the scent of various exotic incenses wafting about gave the room an exotic, yet comfortable, and relaxing feel. The softness of the pillows added to the appeal as Chanda laid him out on the bed, propping him up against them.

Kenneth was amazed, having never expected a girtablilu to live in such gaudy place. There were several other tunnels, also blocked by curtains of colorful beads, and he couldn't help but be curious about where they led. Perhaps to a kitchen or bathroom as the current room looked to be a combination of a bedroom and living room.

Chanda's voice interrupted his thoughts. "Not quite the squalor you might expect is it?" she asked, looking rather proud of her home. "I've gathered a lot over the years. Some of this I've traded for in markets in mamono towns, albeit neither I nor they much liked me visiting. Other things like the solar stones I found in this cave, and some items I've appropriated from various bandits I've driven out." She demonstrated as much as she began to place on shelves a few vials and other small items she had scavenged from the ambush site earlier. Then she took the hare and left the room into another tunnel, presumably going to the kitchen as when she returned the hare was nowhere to be seen. She proceeded to remove her veil and place it on an ornate dresser before turning her attention to where he lay.

"Now," she stated evenly, a lustful smile just barely showing on her lips while her eyes raged with intense desire, "let's get to know each other properly..."

Chanda approached him slowly and crawled onto the bed before standing over him. She reached down and removed his shirt, manipulating his limbs as needed, then ran her hand along his chainmail underneath. She smirked at the sharp intake of breath he made when she snaked one hand under the chainmail to caress his stomach and chest, then slowly removed that covering as well. She then leaned down, sniffing, kissing and even lightly licking down his bare chest and stomach, apparently liking the traces of sweat acquired from his earlier exertions and currently heated body.

Then she reached his pants, which she began to pull back on to get to his underwear, revealing further his now painfully hard erection. Breathing more heavily than before, she actually licked her lips as she tugged the last bit of clothing off, freeing his erection to stand unashamed before her. Then, with passion that seemed almost desperate she brought her mouth down and began to fellate him.

Kenneth was already in such an aroused state that he came almost instantly and incredibly hard, Chanda moving her hands to hold the thrashing of his orgasming body down. At the same time she stabbed her tail forward and stung him in the chest. The venom sent a wild heat through him that joined the already present inferno and Kenneth's mind went blank under the assault of sensations, his mouth uttering unintelligible cries, the orgasm crashing even more strongly through his body. And as it had the first time, the stinger, despite its size, left only a tiny pinhole-sized wound from which only a drop of blood managed to escape. The difference in damage compared to when she had stabbed it into the earth showed she was able to make the stinger impact in different ways depending on how she used her muscles to strike with it.

None of that, of course, occurred to him at the time. Before he could even start to soften the venom had him even harder than before, and before long he was cumming again, Chanda releasing his member halfway through and looking positively ecstatic at the way he gushed sperm over the cloth on her chest. She was panting hard, and the look in her eyes was even more heated now.

"Good, very good... as energetic as I'd hoped ..." she breathed.

As he tried to focus past the pleasured fog in his mind Kenneth realized that somehow he was still hard as ever, and his balls still felt full. But once his vision cleared all he could see were Chanda's breasts bouncing behind the cum-spattered cloth of her top. She stepped back off the bed, looking quite satisfied at the lust in his stare.

Standing to her full height and turning away from him, she slowly, erotically, began to loosen her sarong, lowering it to reveal the finest rear end he'd ever seen. The light green markings painted on it accentuated the ripe plumpness and curves of her buttocks, and he was filled with the desire to feel the dark-skinned goddess before him.

Kenneth noticed she seemed to be making sure she stayed in his view, the teasing glances she threw over her shoulder confirming it. His mind was spinning, full of desire and confusion. He knew sex with a mamono could be quite an intense experience, but this was still on a whole other level compared to anything he had done before and they had barely started.

She turned back to face him as next to be removed was the cloth binding her magnificent breasts, which shook and jiggled entrancingly as she finished undressing.

Her womanhood was easy to see, and he was surprised how this area of her lower body looked so human. Unlike most mamono who possessed nonhuman lower bodies, the girtablilu's scorpion portion did not start around the hips. Instead she was human right to the middle of her fine, smooth, dark-skinned thighs, albeit the thighs were fused in the middle, forming an extended trunk below her vagina.

It was close to where the knees would be in a human that the scorpion portion began, her merged human legs seeming to grow out of the head end of the arachnid body. Despite looking rather awkward the powerful muscles and flexible joints she possessed there gave her great flexibility and strength at the point where the two body forms joined. Flexibility she was showing off to great effect as she contorted herself before him.

"You like what you see,bounty boy?" she asked in a voice so sultry that he thought he might cum from it alone.

He moaned and whimpered in desire and frustration. "P-p-please-" managed to get past his lips in a strained whisper, as he found his body so aroused that even with most of his voluntary muscles completely paralyzed he could manage to speak if he tried hard enough. "P-lease, please take, t-take me!" He needed this. He needed her. Pride be damned.

She chuckled huskily and crawled back onto the bed.

"Now you see how silly it was to be afraid of this?"

"Y-y-es-!"

"Still... I think I'll take my time, payback for that sand you threw in my eyes..."

She began to dance her upper body directly over him. It was a beyond-sensual display as she kept her arms raised over her head, swaying and shaking to an unheard beat. She kept her eyes shut save for a few simmering looks at him, touch her primary guide. In time with the beat she lowered one arm and undid the cloth wrapping of her brassier, setting her breasts free to bounce and sway even more with her movements. He was so utterly entranced by them that it came as a surprise when she briefly slid the edge of her very moist pussy against the tip of his swollen cock. The stimulation nearly sent him over the edge and Chanda herself moaned loudly, squeezing her breasts and fingering her clit in turn before, lightning fast, stabbing her tail's end into his shoulder, seemingly on reflex.

Kenneth's body contorted as if in a seizure, but her stinger remained firmly embedded, pumping shot after shot of venom into him while Chanda masturbated at a furious pace. Kenneth was pretty sure he blacked out for a moment from the overwhelming sensations the injection brought, only to awaken as the venom forced his body to devote itself to keeping his cock hard and ready to cum.

Again she grinded her front against his member, letting the outer lips of her vagina slide up and down against his erection. She murmured pleasantly while he moaned in desperation, wanting, NEEDING to feel and thrust inside her and yet never wanting the teasing pleasure to end. The contortions of her swaying dance provided ever-more stimulation as she pressed her pussy against his erection, caressing it at different angles, its shape and their juices causing them to stick together some as they slid about.

"How long will I tease you...?" she asked as if to herself.

Then, in one go, Chanda suddenly impaled herself upon his entire length, her body seizing violently as his over-stimulated member released a massive orgasm almost as soon as it entered her. The powerful spray of his hot cum shooting through her inner walls produced her own orgasm before his could even die down, her tail thrashing about wildly before instinct had it stab the stinger into his side to keep him hard and ready.

She threw herself down over him, panting hard and continuing to ride out their orgasm and the new seizing of his body under her stinger's attention. She embraced him tightly, actually laughing with pleasure while he continued to moan unintelligibly.

"That... that was good... so I'll reward you with more pleasure. Show me what you want?" she asked, staring at his glazed expression before she smirked knowingly. "Yes, I can see it in your eyes... you want to touch me."

She grabbed his wrists and pulled his trembling hands to her shapely breasts, closing her eyes and tilting her head back in satisfaction of the pleasurable torment she was bringing him. Kenneth reveled in the feel and strained his disobedient muscles with every bit of strength he had to get his fingers to move, resulting in them kneading her breasts in jerky, random motions, her pussy clenching his member wonderfully in turn.

Perentie
Perentie
691 Followers