Deatth By Email

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

And then her hand went into her panties. In moments she was crying and having an explosive climax, soaking her panties.

She tried to put it out of her mind. She would no longer write to Snuffher! Swimming season was here! Time to take the kids to the beach to practice her swimming skills in the surf and work on her tan.

But on Sunday, she wrote to him...

> FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
> TO: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
>
> Snuffher,
>
> I hadn't heard from you in awhile. What's
> going on?
>
> I can't help coming every time I think about
> you and what you say you will do to me. I miss
> you.
>
> Gabbygirl


###
-Snuffher-


Snuffher arrived in Lincolntown on Friday night and checked into his room at the Embassy Suites Hotel. He usually didn't splurge on fancy hotels, but this journey was special. After taking a quick shower, he ordered room service for dinner then went to bed early for the night.

He woke up a little after noon on Saturday. He was in a quandary how to kill Gabby, so he decided that he would just mull it over for a while. He opened his door to retrieve his free Ocean City morning paper. Sitting down with a cup of fresh brewed coffee, he flipped through the day's news.

He turned to the entertainment section and started reading about local events, museums, concerts and such. There was an article about the National Aquarium in Washington, DC, and how they had a special exhibit on giant squids.

"The giant octopus is shy, very intelligent, and
not a predator of large creatures. But this rare
octopus was found in the deepest regions of the
Pacific and had been known to attack and kill a
snorkeler who happened upon its lair. The monster
is so rare, they decided to catch it alive and
place it in captivity. The giant octopus
eats almost anything it catches. It hunts mainly
by sight and has eyes that have a lot in common
with ours. The octopus surges forward and
envelops prey with its tentacles. It checks the
catch with its suckers, which have touch sensors
and chemical receptors, and it will reject
anything that feels or tastes wrong. Sometimes
the octopus paralyzes its victim with a shot of
venom from its salivary gland. But it usually
rips prey apart with its powerful suckers and
parrot-like beak that is concealed at the center
of its radiating tentacles."

"Excellent!" Suffher moaned, almost orgasmically, as he tapped the fingers of his hands together. He drove to Washington and headed to the National Aquarium. The octopus was huge! Right out of a "B" sci-fi movie about giant octopuses that grab ships and sink them.

It was fortunate that he arrived just at feeding time. A handler poured a bucket-full of fish into the tank and he watched as the octopus grabbed each one and bit into it, eating each one alive.

Snuffher decided how Gabriella was going to die! He began to plan how he would sneak into the aquarium and feed her to the giant octopus -- while she was still alive and conscious. He penciled many notes on the building map and took many photos of the immediate area surrounding the octopus. He noticed that security behind the building at the loading dock looked to be extremely lax.

Then he spent the rest of the afternoon just exploring the aquarium at his leisure. He walked around outside, to areas that weren't strictly off limits to the public, but where the public rarely ventured. He noted the service road to the back of the building, the loading dock, and the various employee entrances.

On Sunday, he woke at about 9:00 AM. That was early for Snuffher. After another quick shower, he headed off with his printout of addresses that he got of Anywho.com. He stopped at a local drug store and bought a paper map of the local area. After all, a real map is much easier to work with than a Mapquest.com printout.

He knew from the descriptions that she had told him that she lived in a small two-story frame house across the street from a park with a softball field.

With Mapquest.com maps in hand to all the addresses of all the Wynn's in Lincolntown, Md., he drove through Lincolntown to search for her house.

He made his way to the first address on his list and drove down a street of tightly packed rowhouses. He scratched the address off his list.

He got to the next address on his list -- a big huge Victorian mansion. He scratched that address off his list.

He got to the next address on his list -- a hi-rise apartment building. He scratched that address off his list.

Turning onto a quiet suburban street, he came to the last address on his list -- a small two-story house. It was right across the street from a softball diamond. Her description of her house and the surrounding area let him identify the house the instant he saw it. He played with his cock briefly as he slowly drove past her house.

He was hungry after spending the whole day just driving around Lincolntown searching for her house. He had a quick dinner in the hotel restaurant and, upon returning to his room, jacked his laptop into the Internet port and checked for email from Gabriella.

He read her latest email and sent off a quick reply.

> FROM: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
> TO: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
>
> Hi Gabbygirl!
>
> Don't worry, Gabby! I've been working on
> the story. It is coming along nicely. Very
> Nicely! I'm pretty sure it will be finished
> very soon!
>
> Snuffher


###
-Gabbygirl-


Gabriella felt greatly relieved now that she had heard from her e-mail friend, Snuffher. Just two crazy people, like millions of others, who had secret sexual fetishes! Somehow, they had found each other and could enjoy the fantasy together.

> FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
> TO: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
>
> I'm so glad I heard from you, Snuffher! You
> had me worried for awhile, I mean, not hearing
> from you! In my fantasy, I was thinking you
> were really trying to find out who I am and
> where I live! I can't wait to see the
> finished story!

Satisfied that all was well, Gabriella and Glenn had taken the kids to the beach on Saturday, and on Sunday evening, she was checking herself naked in her full-length bathroom mirror. "Not bad for a soccer mom!" she exclaimed as she observed her beautiful body, now beginning to tan.

Glenn was getting ready for week-long trip the next day. As he was packing his suitcase, he looked at her tight buttocks, and his cock began to harden. It didn't happen very often. He was mostly away!

"What do you think, hon?" she asked, not noticing that he had stripped off his pants and was behind her. The first thing she felt was his penis pushing at the crack of her ass.

"I'm kind of tired," she teased. "Some other time."

Glenn was pushing his penis into virgin territory. They had never had anal sex!

"OWWW!" she yelped, "Not there! Who's been teaching you new tricks? That secretary who goes with you on your trips?"

Glenn was highly aroused, and pushed inside a bit more, but when she cried out, he reluctantly exited her back door.

He then bent her knees, pushed her head down, and forcing her downward, repositioned his rock-hard penis into her vagina.

"Glenn! Glenn! Easy! Easy!" she cried.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She moaned as he grasped her breasts and began pumping roughly.

"Glenn!" she moaned, "The kids!!!!! UGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"OH God! Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried as she felt his hot semen explode inside. She cried softly as he crushed her breasts and kept pushing his penis inside her. Without saying a word, Glenn stepped into the shower.

That wasn't love, it was lust! That was rape!

And Gabriella couldn't help but imagine it was Snuffher who had just raped her!


###
-Snuffher-


Snuffher rose at 7:00 AM Monday morning. Normally, it would take an Earth-shattering disaster to make Snuffher rise at such a dreadful cow-milking hour, but he had a good reason to be early.

After a quick shower, he headed back to observe Gabriella's house. He parked his black van down the street and set up watch on the house. He arrived just in time to see her two kids board the school bus.

A little later rewarded him with the sight of her husband, Glenn, packing his car with several large suitcases. Obviously, he's leaving for an overnight trip.

Snuffher waited until Glenn was well gone, then he walked up to her door and rang the doorbell.

A moment later, her door opened. Snuffer and Gabriella where standing face-to-face. Snuffher glanced up and down her body. The young mother was wearing her favorite clothes, shredded blue jean short-shorts and a tank top, just as he had imagined she would. And she was wearing glasses. He remembered her telling him that she wore glasses at home, but contacts when out. He liked her in eyeglasses. They accentuated her look of innocence and vulnerability. Snuffher LIKED to make passes at girls who wore glasses!

"Hi Gabby, it's me, Snuffher!" he said as she just stood there with a shocked look on her face.

"UUUUGHHHHH!!" she cried as he pushed her inside and shut the door.

Once inside, Snuffher put his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. He wrapped his other arm over her shoulders and kissed her.

Gabriella was shaking like a leaf. "How did you find me? Oh God!"

The young housewife was flushed with fear. "What had I done?" she thought, "Oh God, what have I done?"

"Please don't be afraid of me Gabby," Snuffher whispered gently.

He unbuttoned her sheer blouse and reached up to touch her breast. She tried to pull away, saying, "Please Snuffher! Don't! I'm married! You must leave now!"

Snuffher held his grasp across her shoulders as he gently pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He continued to fondle her nipple, as it slowly grew erect to his touch.

"Oh God! No!" Gabriella pleaded. "You mustn't do this!"

He said, "Don't be afraid of me, Gabby. I would never do anything that you don't really want me to do to you. I think you already know that. You said it was your fetish to be raped, to be taken against your will. All our emails led up to this moment. I came to give you what you said you wanted." Then he kissed her once again.

"It was just a fantasy, Snuffher!" she pleaded. "I would never be unfaithful to my husband! Oh God, please stop!"

He removed his hand from her nipple and placed it around her waist again as he leaned down and began to suck on her nipple.

Despite her words, Gabriella moaned and mewed to his oral movements on her nipple. "I have little children!!!!!!!!!!! Ugghhhhhh!!! God no!!!!!!!!!!! Ugggghhhhh."

Gabby seemed to have stopped pulling away, so Snuffher removed one of his arms and moved it ever so slowly down to her crotch where he fondled her pussy from the outside of her cutoff short-shorts.

Gabriella moaned to his touch, "Not here! Not here! Oh God! The basement!"

Snuffher sighed inwardly, thinking to himself, _They never refuse. It's a shame, really. Such beautiful women. Willing to cheat on their husbands to satisfy a fetish, even though they can't admit it to themselves. Wanting to be raped. Wanting to be punished for their desires. Wanting to be murdered._

"You want us to go to your basement?" Snuffher asked.

Gabriella was crying opening now, but she nodded yes. She believed that if she allowed him to have his way with her, he would then be on his way. If she fought him, he might harm or kill her and the children when they got home!

Snuffher thought to himself, _This one gave in to me faster than any of the others! She wants us to go to her basement for privacy! She really does want me to have her!_ As he put his arm under her butt and lifted her.

Teasingly, he whispered to her, "What a cheap whore you are, Gabby."

Still weeping, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he slowly carried her through her living room to the kitchen hallway and opened the door to her basement. Slowly and carefully, he carried her down the stairs to her basement.

Down in the basement, Snuffher set her down. "Nice game room you got down here, Gabby."

Once again he reached down and slid his hand under her cutoffs and brushed his fingers against her pussy. "You're so wet for me, Gabby! And I'm so hard for you right now!"

"Oh God!" she cried, her body trembling violently.

Snuffher dropped his satchel next to her pool table. "Gabby, I'm going to give you the best loving of your life that your lame husband would never imagine doing for you! But you have to get naked first. I've seen you naked in pictures that you've sent me, now let me see you naked before my eyes."

"You mustn't make me do this!" the young woman cried. "It was only a fantasy! I didn't mean for you to come find me!"

"Do it!" Snuffher demanded. He was losing his patience! Gabby pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it onto the floor. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and let them fell to the floor.

"Keep going!" Snuffher ordered as he quickly stripped himself naked. Terrified, the young beauty averted looking at him.

Gabriella let her bra fall to the floor. Then her panties. Now she, too, was naked. Snuffher's cock quickly stiffened.

Putting his arm around her he put his face to hers and kissed her.

He slowly moved lower and lower. Kneeling slightly, he sucked on her left nipple, getting it big and hard, then he switched to her right nipple. Next, he dropped to his knees and began to lap at her crotch. The rubbery flesh parted easily as he licked her already-soaking clit. He slid his tongue in and out, licking her clit with each stroke, and drawing ever more pussy juice into his mouth. After a few moments, she began to quake with every stroke of his tongue over her clit. He could taste her getting wetter and wetter, assuring him that she truly desired this. To Snuffher's astonishment, she was producing so much pussy juice that it was trickling down her legs! Snuffer loved having such control over a woman -- he could evoke a quake in her body with every flick of his tongue, or he could hold his tongue still momentarily, denying her a moment's pleasure.

Snuffher stood and put his arm around the back of her waist and slowly leaned her backward onto the pool table.

"Please!" she once more begged. "A towel so my husband doesn't find out! A condom, please, I beg you!"

_Wow!_ Snuffher thought, _This slut, "who would never, ever even be *tempted,* to cheat on her husband," wants me to fuck her so bad that she wants me to use a rubber!_

Snuffher slapped her across the face. "What's the matter, Gabby?" he shouted. "I'm not good enough for you to have my baby?"

"Oh God!" she cried, trying to push away from him.

As her legs dangled over the edge of the pool table, Snuffher tested the waters once again by touching her pussy. "Oh man! You are sooo wet for me, slut!"

Then he slowly leaned forward onto her and slid his rock-hard member into her soaking pussy.

He rocked his hips up and down as he fucked her hard, slamming his crotch into hers with every thrust. And with every thrust, Gabriella cried out. He eventually felt a pressure build in his loins, and soon after felt wonderful release as he moaned with every wad of cum he shot deep into her pussy out the end of his throbbing cock.

"How does it feel to cheat on your husband, you cheating slut?"

Snuffer reached down to his knapsack, which he placed adjacent to the pool table earlier. He quickly pulled out two pairs of handcuffs and cuffed her wrists behind her back then cuffed her ankles together.

"What are you doing?" the young housewife asked fearfully. Why are you restraining me?"

"So that you can't refuse when I mouth-fuck you! That's why, slut!"

"Please don't do this to me!" she continued to beg. "Please leave now! My children are due home any moment!" She was sobbing hysterically now.

He quickly reached into his knapsack again and pulled out two lengths of rope. He tied her cuffed wrists to one of the legs of the pool table, then he tied cuffed ankles to the diagonally opposite leg, rendering her body stretched out diagonally across the pool table.

"Please stop now! Let me go! I'll never tell anyone!" she cried. "Just leave now!" My children! Oh God, my children will be here soon!"

He knew what time her children would be home from school. With his victim safely secure, he reached into his knapsack again and pulled out four shackles and two more lengths of rope. He buckled one shackle on each of her wrists and one on each of her ankles. He tied a length of rope from the leg of the table to one shackle, and he tied another rope to one of the shackles on her ankles.

Next, he removed the handcuffs from her wrists, and tied that rope from her free shackled wrist to the third leg of the table.

Lastly, he removed the handcuffs from her ankles, and tied that rope from her free shackled ankle to the remaining leg of the table.

Gabby was now tied down spread-eagle on her back on her pool table.

"Now it's picture time," Snuffer announced. He retrieved his digital camera from his bag of toys and snapped a few shots. He took one from the side of her naked body tied down spread-eagle on the pool table. He shot a close-up of the terrified look upon her face. Then he shot a couple of close-ups of her recently fucked pussy.

"May I have your permission to post these on my web site after I kill you, Gabby?" he asked teasingly.

"Kill me?" Gabriella cried. "Oh God, no! This has gone far enough! You must stop now! My children will be getting home! I've had enough, you crazy bastard!" But she couldn't hide her terror.

"Oh? Not too long ago, you were daring me, and teasing me, and cajoling me to find you. Now I'm a bastard, huh?"

Double-checking the shackles and ropes, he reached into his satchel once again and removed a pair of mouth spreaders from his satchel. "Hmmm, should I use the Whitehead or the Jennings?" he asked himself.

The young beauty could only whimper and stare at him hopelessly as he prepared his tools.

Taking the Whitehead mouth spreader in his hand, he pinched her jaw open and slid the metal appliance into her mouth. He pulled her jaw as wide open as his strength could force it as the ratchet mechanism held her jaw wider and wider.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" the housewife moaned pitifully.

Glancing at his watch, he commented, "I know that Glenn won't be home until tomorrow, and the kids won't be home from school until around 2, right, love? We have a few more hours to play together!"

Gabriella made some muffled pleas for him to stop.

His cock was still hard in anticipation of filling her throat with his hot seed. Once again, he climbed onto the pool table, straddling her head between his knees, and laying down on top of her. He lifted his head up and glanced down his body toward her head. His cock was throbbing in anticipation.

He lifted his hips and tried to slide his erect member into her mouth. But Gabby was rolling her head from side to side to prevent him from sliding his cock into her open mouth.

"Do you have to make this difficult, slut? I am going to really enjoy watching you die tonight!"

Gabriella's eyes were wide with fright.

He climbed off her and pulled a neck brace out of his satchel. He wrapped the brace around her neck and buckled it tightly so that she could not roll her head from side to side.

He mounted her face once again and rested his body on hers. He lifted his hips and then lowered the head of his cock into her mouth until the head of his cock met resistance at the back of her mouth. Her body immediately began quaking and thrashing -- he knew that his cock pressing against the back of her mouth was producing an intense gagging reflex.

Still, his cock was only a third of the way in her mouth. He bore down on his hips, forcing his cock past the sharp angle at the back of her mouth and down her throat. A moment later, he had forced his cock in as far as it would go with his pelvis pressing forcefully against her lips.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers