Deatth By Email

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Her throat muscles pinched his cock every time her gag reflex bucked and he soon began flooding her throat with his cum despite having ejaculated only a few minutes ago. _That's the great thing about mouth-fucking a woman_ he thought, _When a man fucks a woman in her pussy, he comes a few times, then it's over; but when a man mouth-fucks a woman, her gagging throat muscles keep massaging and squeezing his cock, continuously milking his cock until his supply is completely drained._

Finally, she, indeed, drained him. He climbed off her as she coughed and sputtered, struggling to catch her breath despite her mouth spread open wide with the mouth spreader.

Snuffher commented again, "Now wait right here, love. Don't go anywhere. I'm a little hungry, so I'm going upstairs to see what's in your fridge and have a bite to eat."

Snuffher went up to her kitchen and found some bread and cold cuts in the refrigerator. He also took a bottle of cold beer that was sitting in the back of the bottom shelf. "Mmmm, the good stuff!" he said to himself.

He made himself a sandwich and had a beer while he sat in her living room flipping through the channels on the TV. He ate quickly, because he didn't want to waste more time than necessary. Always the perfect gentleman, he put the dirty dish in the dishwasher and tossed the empty bottle in the garbage under the sink.

Gabriella watched in fear as he again approached her. She could not speak, but her thoughts were begging him to stop. "Please God! Help me!" she begged. "Oh God, help me!"

Reaching into his toy bag once more, he retrieved a cloth and a bottle of chloroform. He poured an amount of the anesthesia onto the cloth and held it against her nose until she passed out.

He didn't want to kill her -- yet, so he only used a little. He untied the rope from her wrists and ankles and then cuffed her wrists together behind her back, and cuffed her ankles together.

He removed his sperm sponge harness from his satchel and shook it loose. The harness was a homemade garment of Snuffher's own design.

He leaned her against the sofa and placed the head harness over her head. He buckled the buckles tightly so that the cock-ring pressed tightly against her lips. The rest of the harness -- the part that he would wear around his legs and hips, dangled loosely from that same cock-ring pressing against her mouth. He stepped into his part of the garment and slid his cock through the cock ring and into her mouth.

He buckled the straps around his waist, securely fastening the garment to himself. That same cock-ring that pressed tightly against her mouth also pressed tightly against his groin. His cock, having nowhere else go to, pushed itself past her throat once again.

He sat there, wearing her like a sex toy, while he flipped through the TV channels. After about 15 to 20 minutes, she began to stir.

Upon coming out of the anesthesia, she began gagging and choking on his cock once more. "You'd best get over that gag reflex, love. You're going to be my sperm sponge for a time."

Snuffher ignored her throes as he searched the channels. He found a game on _ESPN_ that had just began.

Her gagging reflex had finally subsided after about a half-hour. As the Bulls scored another touchdown Snuffher glanced down at his crotch into Gabriella's terrified eyes. "Oh my," he said, "that beer I had a while ago wants to get out." He relaxed and let his bladder slowly empty, causing her to resume bucking once again.

Her gag reflex massaged his cock so well that she evoked yet another orgasm in him, causing him to flood her throat with cum yet again.

After the Bulls beat the Jets 14 to 7, Snuffher began to switch channels once more. He stumbled upon an episode of _Star Trek_ just beginning.

After Captain Piccard saved the Federation from yet another interstellar menace, Snuffher checked his watch. "Oh my, it's past 1:00 already! It's getting on time to leave, Gabby!"

The housewife felt a surge of relief. He would be leaving her soon! "Thank God! But please don't let him harm me!" she prayed.

Snuffher stood and walked over to his satchel, dragging Gabby's head in front of him by his crotch. He poured some chloroform onto a cloth once again and held the cloth to her nose.

"Nuhhhh!!!!!" she gasped.

With Gabriella safely unconscious once again, he removed the sperm-sponge harness, discovering that she was bleeding from the mouth. "Yuck!" he muttered and wiped the blood off his cock with her blouse.

Then he removed the mouth spreader and neck brace from her, and put them back in his satchel.

He quickly dressed and went upstairs to her bedroom. "Better dress her up to go out!" he thought as only a madman can think. He looked through her closet and picked out a blouse and skirt. He returned down to the basement and removed all her restraints while she was unconscious from the chloroform. He dressed her in the skirt and blouse and pulled her off the sofa.

Then, after slinging his satchel of toys over his shoulder, he carried her limp body upstairs and outside. He carried her down the street to his parked van where he placed her in a bare, wooden, coffin-like box against one wall of his van and locked the lid down with a pair of padlocks.

Shortly afterward, he was driving to the outskirts of Lincolntown. It wasn't long that he began to her muffled screams and knocking from within her box. He turned up the radio and continued driving.

He checked his map and turned onto a dirt road leading into a heavily wooded area. He drove several miles into the wilderness and stopped in a clearing by a trickling stream.

Unlocking the box that contained Gabby, he lifted her out and set her, face down, on the carpeted floor of his "fun van."

He soon had her chained down spread-eagle on her stomach on the floor of his van. Using a knife, he sliced her clothes off and tossed them in a can full of oily rags.

He removed his clothes once again. Then taking a squeeze of KY jelly, he knelt between her legs and spread her ass cheeks apart. He smeared the jelly onto her anus, then he lowered himself onto her, letting the tip of his cock touch her back door. His cock was rock-hard yet again at the anticipation of the super-tight feeling of fucking a woman in the ass.

He pushed a little bit harder, then a little harder, then a little harder still, until it finally slid in.

"Oh! Oh!! Oh!!!" Snuffher moaned as her anal sphincter tightly pinched his cock.

"God, please don't!" she cried in excruciating pain.

He began pumping her ass. Having come several times already, he had to work at it for a while, but the tight pressure on his cock eventually brought forth yet another orgasm as he filled her rectum with his hot seed.

He fell off her, totally drained.

"It's almost time for you to die, Gabby."

Gabriella writhed helplessly in the van.

He cuffed her, placed her back in the wooden box, and locked it.

He got dressed and started the van. It was still early, but it was a long drive out of the woods, and back to the hotel.

He slid Joe Cocker into the cassette player and began to sing along with the song, "My baby, She Wrote Me A Letter."

But singing made him hungry, and since he hadn't eaten since morning at Gabby's house, he was hungry again. He parked the van behind the hotel and went up to his room to take a shower. He had built quite a sweat with all the sex he had had since morning.

He then went down to the restaurant to have dinner. He ate slowly, letting a good hour pass while he enjoyed his appetizer, salad, main course, and then finished with dessert and a cup of coffee.

After dinner, he returned to his room to wash up a bit, then he returned to the van.

The van was as hot as an oven when he returned, so he opened the box to check that his octopus food was still alive. He sighed a breath of relief that she was still alive, though drenched in sweat.

He locked the lid of the box again and headed toward his final destination, the National Aquarium in Washington, DC.

It had turned dark, and the aquarium had closed by the time he had reached it.

He pulled up to the rear service entrance and got out. It was an easy job to break open the flimsy padlock from the flimsy gate.

He parked behind one of the loading docks leading to the basement of the building and removed gabby from the box one last time.

He shoved an old cloth in her mouth and tied it around the back of her head. Then, taking a longer length of rope hanging in a coil on one wall of his van, he tied her legs tightly together, and tied her arms tightly together behind her back.

He carried her bound and gagged body over his shoulder into the back entrance of the aquarium building.

The basement of the aquarium was dark and foreboding. This was the part of the aquarium that the public never gets to see. Fortunately, the maze of corridors was labeled with plastic signs.

He soon found the stairwell leading up to the tank of the giant octopus. It was hard carrying her struggling form up two flights of stairs to the top of the tank, but he made it. He couldn't see the giant monster in the murky water below, but he knew it was in there. He set her struggling body on the cold, wet concrete floor and pulled his video camera and tripod from his knapsack.

Careful not to fall on his ass on the slippery wet floor, he set up the camera, pointed it into the tank, and hit the record button.

He removed his clothes so he could jerk off while his victim struggled vainly against the powerful, hungry monster.

He then returned his attention to the whimpering Gabby. Drawing a sharp knife, he lifted her up and quickly slashed the ropes that bound her wrists and ankles, and shoved her into the tank.

The naked woman, shocked by the icy cold water, tried to swim back up to the shelf, but Snuffher kept pushing her back. Suddenly, the monster emerged from its hiding place in the rocks, and wrapped its tentacles around its beautiful prey!

Snuffher had to record the scene. As he leaned over the shelf, pointing his camcorder below, he lost his footing and plunged into the tank. The loud splash alarmed the octopus, which instinctively released the girl and retreated to its rock lair.

But if we can say that the creature "reassessed" the situation, the octopus re-emerged and saw two items of prey, one swimming very quickly towards the top, the other, flailing helplessly on the surface, his head barely above the water. The "choice" was easy.

"Gabby!" Snuffher screamed at the woman, who had now pulled herself safely onto the shelf. "Grab my hand!" I never would have harmed you! It was all an act! To thrill you!"

The woman reached out to his hand. How could she let another human being die such a horrible death!

But then, she remembered. "You pushed me in, you sick son of a bitch! Go to hell!" And then Snuffher slipped below into the crushing tentacles of the hungry beast.

The water around the feeding octopus turned a bright crimson as Snuffher's blood mixed with the salty water.

Sobbing hysterically, Gabriella threw up. Then, for some reason that she would never be able to explain, the woman picked up the camcorder to finish recording the scene, as the monster picked and tore, slowly reducing Snuffher to a skeleton, with just a few strands of flesh still clinging and oddly, one eye still staring from a bony socket.

The paramedics rushed Gabriella to the hospital, where she was treated for a broken rib and collapsed lung, as well as the injuries related to her assault. But she survived, and was able to unite with her family once more!

She never did tell anyone how Snuffher had come into her life. Only that he showed up at her door, raped, and abducted her. As soon as she got out of the hospital, she returned to her PC and erased all files relating to Snufffher.

It took several months for Gabriella to return to normalcy again. Her children were happy to have their mom with them, and Glenn was more attentive. But still, he had his business trips.

Then one day, while all by herself, she sat down at her computer. She stared at it for several minutes. "Oh God! My God!" she cried. "Please help me! Please stop me! Free me from this addiction! This horrible sin!"

Sobbing loudly, yet thankful for being alone, Gabriella stuck a hand under her panties, and with the other hand began typing.

> FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
> TO: BadKop@just4badcops.net
>
> Badkop, I just wanted you to know that I really
> enjoyed your story, "The Case of the Missing Soccer
> Moms," and I was wondering if you could write a
> story for me."

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers