Deb and Me

Story Info
He and Internet lover meet in person.
558 words
2.72
19.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panther
Panther
9 Followers

Deb and me started talking on the internet about 6 months ago. We discussed each other's sexual desires and found out we had a lot in common. We talked about golden showers and everything else. We finally agree to meet and arrange to meet at a motel.

We meet and rip each other's clothes off. I start licking her sexy tits and get her nipples rock hard. I move my way down and have her lay down on the bed near the edge. I spread her legs and slowly spread your wet pussy lips and slide my tongue deep inside her. I slowly lick her up and down slowly teasing her clit. As I suck her clit in my mouth she starts to shake and I taste her sweet juices drinking all she has to offer. I get up and slide my hard cock deep inside her. I fuck her hard and fast and finally fill her pussy full of hot cum. I get off of her and lay on the bed, she sits on my face and I lick her sweet pussy clean from my cum. As I finish she tells me to go to the bathroom and lay in the tub. She stands over me and starts to pee all over me.

She said no one has ever let her do that and she is glad I am her first. When she is done she pushes her pussy to my mouth and I start licking her again. She has another orgasm and then we go back to the bed. She said she has a surprise for me I see she is getting something out of her bag, and find out it is a strap on dildo. She straps it on and tells me to get on all fours. She lubes the dildo and my ass and then starts slowly sliding her "cock" in me.

God it felt great as she slowly took her time sliding it in me. When I got use to it she started fucking me hard and deeper saying how she always wanted to fuck a guy's ass. Then while fucking me we heard a knock at the door, she pulled out and went to get it. It was her friend Angie, she told Angie to strip and get in front of me so that I could eat her pussy.

While I was licking her pussy I started tasting cum, I asked her and she said she just got through fucking her boyfriend and that he filled her pussy full. I went back to licking her and Deb starting fucking my ass again. When Angie seen Deb fucking my ass, she started to cum. She said she is gonna have to do that to her boyfriend. Deb, finally got done fucking my ass and sat on Angie's face. I never seen two women going at it and this turned me on big time. Deb told me to fuck Angie's pussy and I slowly started to slide my cock in her and fucked her good and hard. I filled her full of cum, and she said thanks that she was gonna make her boyfriend clean her up.

She got dressed and kissed us both and left. Deb and me made hot passionate sex the rest of the day before she left to go home.

Panther
Panther
9 Followers