Debauchery of Vijaylakshmi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I happen to know just how badly you want this listing," Mr. KN informed her, "and why."

Vijaya relaxed in his arms. She was cursing the way her body was reacting. Something about the hard, hot hairy, muscular man behind her, the rough touch of his hands on her bare breasts and belly, and the cool water, all were conspiring to send her passions soaring.

"I am interested in selling my house, Mrs. Sanorita," Ripu KN went on, sliding one hand down her belly. His fingers pressed into the warm hairy tangle of her pussy. He probed her hot, slick, excited vaginal opening. "As a matter of fact, I would even accept a low Crore and a half for it. It so happens I need the cash right now. However, as I said, any broker in town can get me a Crore and a half for it. If you are to get the listing, the exclusive listing, you are going to have to offer some additional incentive."

Vijaya remained silent.

"Let's see," Mr. KN murmured softly. "The commission for a sale on a Crore and a half is - uhm - around one and half lakh. Add to that the commission you could get from a buyer and you have a nice round three lakhs."

Vijaya was a little amazed at the research the man had done.

"And, as I recall, the cost of a home kidney machine happens to come to a nice, neat, even, three lakhs" Ripu KN finished smoothly.

Vijaya had let her thighs drift open as he drilled his finger into her pussy. His probing had admitted a wash of exciting, cool water to her sensitive, burning tissues. She felt her stomach muscles writhing excitedly. His hand on her neatly rounded breast was firm and confident. He pinched and twisted her nipple expertly. His cock was nuzzling into the crack of her ass like a small animal burrowing after a reward. Vijaya tried to excuse her behavior by reminding herself what the money was for. If she didn't get the machine for Uday, he would be gone forever in a few short weeks.

And, Ripu KN wasn't an unattractive man, either which thought made what was going to happen seem worse.

The aroused man controlled Vijaya's petite body as easily as if she were a doll. Swinging her around, he hooked his arms under her knees and shoulders and lifted. With insolent ease, he sloshed up the steps in the corner of the pool, Vijaya in his arms. With a whimper of misery, Vijaya pressed her face against his chest. She felt the hot sun burning the water off her pale bareskin as he carried her across the deck. Then she was lowered to the lounge, spread on her back in the harsh glaring sunlight.

Over her, a shadowy, menacing presence, stood Ripu KN,his face invisible because of the glare of the sun. Painfully visible, however, was the huge shaft of his erect phallus, jutting out from his thick pubic bush. Vijaya closed her eyes.