Debauchery of Vijaylakshmi Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vijaya remembered the man's monster organ and felt a twinge of regret. "I'm sorry, I have a very tight schedule today," she explained. The soggy crotch of her panties reminded her of the delay at the KNs.

"Maybe on Friday?" Sundar Raj suggested hopefully.

"After the closing?"

Vijaya balanced her guilt and revulsion against the undeniable desirability of the man's monster shaft and his desperate expression. She also reminded herself she didn't have the deal closed yet. "Perhaps, Mr. Raj, we can work something out then."

"Fine, fine," the banker sighed, hope reappearing in his gray eyes. "I'll see you on Friday." He stood so Vijaya had to brush against him as she left his office.

Out in the car, Vijaya gripped the wheel tightly. She knew, as she drove toward his office, that Badri Dayal wouldn't be as easy to bulldoze as Sundar Raj had been.

he big slightly color-haired man's office was as well-appointed and cared for as he was. The receptionist looked as if she had been lacquered and polished to a high shine - meticulous makeup and a hairdo of polished bronze.

"Yes, Mrs. Sanorita?" Dayal asked her after she was in his office. His door was still open.

"I want the closing on the KN house moved up to this Friday at ten in the morning," Vijaya announced.

"Why?"

"You know why."

"What about Raj and the KNs?"

"They have already agreed," Vijaya assured him.

"And - ah - just what kind of persuasion did you use to convince them?" the red-haired man asked.

Vijaya didn't even flinch. She was becoming hardened, she decided. "Raj didn't require any special persuasion," Vijaya answered. "Just a vague promise was enough for him."

"That figures," Dayal acknowledged.

"The KNs have their peculiarities," Vijaya admitted. "Mrs. KN especially has some - um - interesting aspects. She is quite interested in French culture, as a matter of fact."

"Really," Dayal marveled. "What a coincidence. I'll bet you speak French like a native."

Vijaya didn't back down from his penetrating gaze and met his eyes boldly. It was a relief when he did shift his gaze away. He got up and went around behind her. She heard some soft orders to his secretary, then his office door being closed. Then he was in front of Vijaya, leaning back against his desk.

"It just so happens," he continued, "that I, too, am interested in things of that nature." He ran the zipper of his fly down.

Vijaya watched as he freed his prick. It dangled in an easy curve then rapidly began to rise and stiffen. "What about the closing?" Vijaya asked.

"Right now, I am very happy with the present schedule," he answered. "However, I am willing to be persuaded." His erectcock was standing out from his groin at an angle. A few wisps of red pubic hair showed in the opening of his fly. Vijaya licked her lips. She set her purse on the chair beside her.

"Take off your blouse," Dayal ordered softly.

Dutifully, Vijaya unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it back off her shoulders, baring herself to her waist. The sight of her bare torso, her small, firm breasts with their alert tits, gave added vigor to the thrust of Dayal's cock. "My ghaghra, too?" Vijaya asked.

"No, that's enough."

Peculiarly, Vijaya felt more humiliated at being only half naked than she would have being completely nude. The fact that her own primary sexual organs were to remain covered was evidence of her status in what was to come - her task was to serve but not to be served.

"Convince me," Dayal ordered softly.

Vijaya slid to her knees in front of the big man. She knelt between his feet as he lounged back against his desk. With her back straight, his cock was inches below her mouth. She grasped the base of his hard, pink and brown shaft. She tipped the round brownish pink head upward toward her mouth. Delicately, she licked his hot flesh, tasting his salty meat. Carefully, she bathed the entire rounded cone of his glans. With the tip of her tongue she probed the little slit, pried it open and tasted the inside of his prick.

Badri Dayal stood with his arms folded, staring down at the beautiful woman kneeling in front of him. The total subservience of her position thrilled him almost as much as the feel of her tongue on his phallus. He could see her perfect little breasts, jiggling gently as she moved. He found the smooth, flawless sweep of her nude back unexpectedly erotic. Her tongue was hot and exciting as it bathed his cock. The feel of her probing his urethra, the narrow tube along which his urine and his semen exited, sent a rush of fire through him. Vijaya pursed her lips and lowered her mouth to the erect penis. Carefully, she circled the point of his cock with her lips, then drew her head back, molding her lips to his phallus.

Lowering her head again, she took more of his organ into her mouth, and drew back a second time. He both tasted and felt different from her husband. Bending forward again, she took another inch of his phallus n between her jaws. She pressed her tongue against the underside of his organ, massaging the nerve-laden triangle just beneath the cap. She swirled her tongue around the pulsing, hot shaft of living flesh. She pumped her head on it, fucking her mouth with Dayal's towering, quivering sexual organ. Vijaya took a little more in her mouth with every pump of her pretty head. Finally, when she felt her throat knot up, she stopped. Circling the base of the prick in her mouth with her fingers, just below where her lips were, she began moving her head in a steady fucking motion. She pushed and pulled with her fingers as she sucked and pumped with her mouth. Saliva oozed down to smear the base of the hot phallus in her fingers, adding a welcome slick lubrication.

Dayal grinned tightly down at the cock-sucking woman and unfolding his arms, he gripped her head by taking handfuls of her hair, gently, but firmly, he pushed her head down further on his cock, drew her head back, then urged her down still further. Trapped, Vijaya tried to resist, but he was too strong for her. She gagged, her stomach heaved, her throat knotted. Her eyes filled with tears. The rubbery head of the man's cock battered against her soft palate where it dipped toward her throat. She had to swallow the flood of saliva filling her mouth, and her throat closed on the monster bulk of his cock. Dayal felt her swallowing, felt her throat close on the head of his loaded prick. The sensation of having his glans gently squeezed by a working throat brought a rush of hot semen to his groin. He lifted Vijaya's head and jammed it down on his steaming hot phallus again, hard, forcing her to take still more of his towering organ in. He felt the head of his cock ram the back of her throat. He saw the way the cords of muscle stood out in her neck as she fought his dominance of her, and her spasmodic gagging. Her graceful back was writhing from the humiliation of it all.

Vijaya thought she must be being destroyed by the ravening, huge pounding cock in her gullet. The few times she had sucked Uday's cock she had been able to control the amount of penetration. This huge man was giving her no choice, was brutally slamming her head down on his titanic phallus. And now, too, his hips were heaving at her, driving his huge blunt spike down her throat. In self-defence, Vijaya angled her head and neck like a sword swallower. She fought to time her breathing so she could gulp fresh oxygen when cock wasn't corking her throat and her tears streaming down her cheeks and spit was coating her chin. Dayal's face was twisted with a tight, triumphant grimace as he looked down on Vijaya's working head. The sight of her pretty face being raped by his monster organ was exquisite. He felt his ejaculation drawing closer and closer and closer and speeded the fucking of his hips.

Vijaya was a dazed, bewildered passenger on the final ride to Dayal's climax. She felt battered and abused as her head was whipped wildly up and down, her throat bludgeoned by the battering-ram cock slamming down it. It was all she could do to swallow the endless flood of saliva and the invading cock triggered. Bitter, gooey, thick cum slammed into her throat without warning. Dayal held her head impaled on his pumping, pulsing phallus. Wad after thick wad of semen blasted from his recoiling cock, spattered her throat, and poured toward her stomach.

Vijaya's throat contracted and pulsed around the head of the throbbing prick in a way no vagina ever could. It felt like gallons of semen were pooling in her belly. Dayal himself was rigid with ecstasy. The feeling of his balls unloading sperm into Vijaya's throat was pure pleasure. Her swallowing massaged his nerve-loaded, sensitized cock and increased the power of his cum to the borderline between pleasure and pain. His entire body convulsed, heaving the copious shots of sperm-laden semen deep into her desperately working throat. Then his reservoirs were empty and his convulsing became dry and painful. His muscles falling limp with exhaustion, he let go of Vijaya's head.

Vijaya flopped backward, too dazed, exhausted, and oxygen-starved to actively spit out the cock that had ravished her. Her mouth tasted of cum, a clinging, cloying taste that was slowly being sluiced away by her saliva. She kept swallowing and swallowing, even though her throat was bruised and sore. Finally, she heaved herself up into the chair and sat slumped over, while she fought the urge to retch.

"Well?" she ventured finally, lifting her head, making no move to cover her bare breasts.

Dayal didn't answer. Instead, he poured a glass of water for her from the carafe on his desk.

Vijaya drank it gratefully, used it to wash out the last of the semen from her mouth. Then she dabbed her face with the tissues he handed her, wiped the semen and spit off her chin, the tears off her cheeks. Finally, she sat back in the chair, still bare to the waist.

"Well?" she repeated.

"Mrs. Sanorita, you are an amazing and marvelous woman," the color-haired man complimented her. "You are also quite beautiful." His eyes boldly raked her nude torso.

"Thank you."

Pulling his desk calendar over, he flipped to Friday and made an entry. "Friday at ten, at Sundar Raj's office," he agreed.

"Thank you," Vijaya said courteously, twisting around to straighten out her blouse. She slipped it on and buttoned it,then stood and carefully tucked the tails into her ghaghra, drawing the thin material tight across her breasts. Her nipples were still hard and tense with a perverse excitement.

"What's Mrs. KN like?" Dayal asked as Vijaya turned toward the door. "I've never met the woman."

"She's tall, fair moist countenance and quite beautiful," Vijaya replied. "She is also uninhibited. Oh, yes. She also tastes good. You know what I am referring?" Vijaya unlocked and opened the office door. "Good-bye, Mr. Dayal see you until Friday."

12