Debauchery of Vijaylakshmi Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow she felt his cock getting harder. She could feel it throbbing against her tongue. She let it go into her mouth farther, but she was already straining. His cock was just so big.

"Kiss my balls, bitch," Raju told her.

Raju pulled his cock out of her mouth and let her kiss his balls. He stood quietly while her tongue worked on his balls. In a few minutes she had his balls covered with saliva. She started sucking his heavy sac into her mouth while she tongue-kissed his balls.

"That's good, baby," he said. "But show me how much you like it. Kiss me lower. Kiss my asshole."

He moved so that she could run her tongue into the crack of his ass. Somehow she couldn't question anything he wanted her to do. All the while she licked him, she was aware of John standing near.

"Now my balls again," he moaned. "Kiss and suck my balls. They're full of cum for you!"

Licking and sucking his dick and asshole was having an effect on her. She had been hot to begin with, but now her body was burning with desire for his huge cock. She was half-afraid he would kill her when he put it in her pussy.

She moved her lips back up to the head of his cock and gingerly took it into her mouth. She let it slide over her tongue and into the back of her throat. She moved her head back and kissed the tiny hole in the tip. She tasted more of his hot cock-cream.

She started bobbing her head faster, and she was evidently getting to him. He pulled her head back and rubbed his foamy cock-head against her red lips. His cock tasted so good, she almost wished she could put it back into her mouth.

But John had other ideas.

"Fuck her, Raju," he urged. "Put your big cock inside. Make her squirm with pleasure. Make her beg for it!"

Raju pushed her back on the desk just a little. Then he moved forward so that he could touch his cock against the insides of her thighs. She squirmed with pleasure. She could feel his wet cum dripping on the insides of her thighs.

"Yes," she moaned. "Put it in me. I want to feel it. Put your big cock in my cunt!"

He didn't move forward right away. Instead, he rubbed his prick-head back and forth against her pussy-lips. It made her crazy. She slid forward on the desk and tried to suck his prick-head into her pussy. Nothing worked. He just wouldn't put it in.

"Beg for it, cunt," Raju demanded. "Beg for my big cock and I'll give it to you."

She wouldn't degrade herself that much. She couldn't. But she could feel the fires burning in her body. She knew she needed his cock more than she'd ever needed anything.

She reached down and found his swollen prick. She tried to jerk him forward. He wouldn't move. She kept tugging at his prick as if she could force him to put his huge cock inside her. But he only laughed at her and kept his swollen knob against her pussy-lips.

"Fuck me with it," she moaned. "Fuck me with it, you bastard!"

"Beg me, baby," he said. "Let the boss hear you begging for it like a bitch in heat. You know you want it, baby! Now beg for it."

She could see John Pandian smiling. He had moved closer so that he wouldn't miss anything that happened between them. Vijayalakshmi felt sick to her stomach. She was being used like some kind of animal, but there was nothing she could do about it.

"Beg, bitch," Raju insisted.

There was nothing else she could do.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Please, fuck me. I need it so bad. I've never needed anything so bad! Please, give it to me! I want to be fucked by your big cock! Please, fuck me!"

That was all that Raju needed to hear. He was glad she had given in. He didn't think he could have lasted another few seconds. He could actually feel her tight pussy-lips sucking at his cock, and he knew he would never get the chance to fuck anyone as nice as Vijayalakshmi.

"Now you're going to get it, cunt," he moaned. "Now you're going to fucking get it!"

She was moaning and rubbing her wet pussy against him. He leaned over and tasted one of her creamy tits. He felt his cock slide past her pussy-lips so that he was inside her tight pussy. He felt her moving her ass back and forth along the desk.

"It's so big," she whispered. "I've never felt a cock so big! It'll kill me!"

Vijayalakshmi didn't act like she was afraid of being killed. Her ass was still sliding back and forth. Each movement caused his cock to thrust deeper into her hungry pussy. He did have the biggest cock she'd ever felt. He was only halfway inside her and already she felt filled. He groaned as he stabbed forward savagely. She finally felt the rest of his cock tear into her pussy.

"Oh, God," she said, gasping for breath.

"You're going to tear me in half with that thing!"

"It's the best fucking you'll ever get," Raju said. "You'll never have any better!"

"Quit bragging and fuck me," Vijayalakshmi moaned.

Vijayalakshmi didn't know about it being the best cock she'd ever had, but it had to be close to it. Raju started moving in and out of her cunt slowly. She felt like her entire body was filled with cock. She felt like huge knob was sliding into her belly far enough up to choke her.

She had closed her eyes when he thrust into her, and now she opened them again.

John Pandian moved closer still. He had his half-hard cock in one hand and he was stroking it as he watched them fuck. A few minutes before and Vijayalakshmi might have been ashamed of him watching them this way. But now she could think of nothing but the huge prick that so deliciously filled her pussy.

"You make me feel so good," she whispered. "Your cock makes me feel so good!"

It wasn't that Raju's cock was so big, he also knew how to use it. He wasn't hurting her with his deep thrusts, but he was managing to increase her desire as his rock-hard cock rubbed every sensitive place in her pussy.

She could feel his rigid cock-head coming into contact with her hard clit each time he thrust. It made her crazy. She found herself moving a little faster and wrapping her arms around his back. Her fingers clawed at his back.

"Oh, Raju," she moaned. "Give it to me good, please. Give me every inch! Fuck me hard!"

He kept up his slow pace for a few minutes longer. Then she felt his hands come between them as he grabbed her tits. He grabbed them tightly and his huge cock started slamming into her with piston-like strokes. She could already feel his hot cock-head growing inside her. She was afraid he would come too soon.

"Not yet," John Pandian said. "Don't come yet, Raju. I want to see you fuck doggie-style!"

Raju slowed down his rhythm and she breathed a sigh. Then she thought of what John had said.

Doggie-style! That could only mean he would turn her around and fuck her from behind. She had never done that before and it both frightened and excited her.

"All right, bitch," Raju said. "Let's show the boss how you can really shake your ass!"

He pulled his hard cock out of her and he forced her to turn over on her belly. She was lying with her tits pressed against the cold top of the desk with her legs dangling off the back. She felt Raju spreading her legs.

Raju moved up behind her until she felt his swollen cock-head rubbing her pussy from behind. He didn't drive into her right away. Instead, he rubbed his cock up and down her steaming pussy-slit. She started begging and shaking her ass.

"That's right, bitch," John Pandian said.

"Now you're getting the idea!

You're starting to learn what you're good for!"

Then Raju rammed his prick into her cunt from behind. She was startled by how deep he got his big cock. This time she felt like he really was going to tear her in half. It was a few minutes before she could make herself move against him.

"Oh, God," she groaned. "That feels great. That feels so great. I've never felt anything so good!"

Now she knew he was done playing around with her, He hardly gave her a chance to breathe as he began ramming his huge cock up her pussy-hole. This time his fucking was brutal and he got deep into her belly with each stroke.

"That's right, Raju," John Pandian said. "Give it to her good. Fuck her and hard!"

She had her face against the desk, but she could still see John Pandian. His cock had grown hard again and he was slowly running his hand up and down his swollen staff. She could see a little bit of cum on the tip of his hard cock.

"Fuck her, Raju," he said again. "Fuck the little cunt's ass off and show her what a hard cock can do!"

Raju acted as if he was trying to fuck her ass off. He was giving it to her as hard as he could. She could feel his swollen cock touching every part of her cunt.

She could feel a weak quivering on the insides of her thighs. It hurt to move on the desk, but she found herself doing it anyway slammed her ass back against him so that she could get his brutal prick in even deeper.

"I love it!" she cried. "I love your cock. Give it to me. Give it to me hard!"

He was trying to tear her apart with his prick and she found she could no longer look at John Pandian as she could only concentrate on the sweet fire in her cunt.

"I'm coming!" she cried. "Oh, God, I'm coming, and it feels so fucking good. It's making me tremble all over! Oh, fuck me, fuck me, FUUUCK ME!"

She felt her body shaking as sweet spasms of pleasure slashed through her. She almost shook him off. She felt helpless as a baby when she finally stopped shaking.

She felt her pussy-juices flooding his swollen cock and making it easier for him to fuck her.

"That's the way to go, baby," John Pandian said.

"You've come. He's made you come. I like to watch a woman go crazy like that. Now keep fucking her, Raju. Keep fucking her hard!"

Raju was still ramming his hard prick into her, and she could feel his prick growing a little. She knew it wouldn't be long before he was shooting his jism.

Raju's big hands went underneath her and found her big tits. He squeezed them and held her firm while he fucked her. She felt him driving his cock into her cunt a little faster.

"Come on her ass," John said. "I want to see you shooting your fucking jism all over her beautiful ass, Raju! Come on her fucking ass!"

Raju was trembling as he rammed into her a few more times and then suddenly pulled his huge cock out of her wet pussy.

He put his cock down between her ass cheeks and Vijayalakshmi felt the first hot spurt of his jism. She turned her face so that she could see it better.

She was looking into the tiny pink hole at the tip of his cock. She saw the next high spurt of his jism.

She felt it on the back of her neck and between her shoulder blades.

She felt it running down the crack of her ass. He had plenty of cum and she could feel it wet her all over.

"Fantastic," John Pandian said. "Fucking fantastic!"

John Pandian had a hard-on that wouldn't quit.

He always got horny when he watched Raju fuck.

He especially liked the listless look some of the women got when they had been fucked by Raju.

Vijayalakshmi didn't look so bad. She had given Raju as much fucking as he had given her. It was still enough to make John's cock hard.

"Turn around, baby," John said. "You've still got a hard cock to take care of!"

Vijayalakshmi was on her back again and she was attacked like a wild animal.

She could hardly take a breath before he was ramming his long thick cock into her cunt.

She gasped as she felt his piston-like fucking. He was really turned on.

"You're hard," she whispered. "You're so fucking hard!"

"I got hard watching you, bitch," he groaned.

"I got hard watching you shake your ass for Raju. You were really putting out for him. You were really working that pussy!"

"Yes," Vijayalakshmi moaned.

"I was working my pussy. His big cock felt so good inside me. But yours feels good, too. Your cock makes me quiver!"

His hands went underneath her and he was grasping her ass.

He held her up off the desk while he savagely rammed her.

She felt his cock-head getting bigger.

She could feel the first leaking of his prick-head into her pussy.

"Give it to me," she moaned.

"Shoot your wad in my cunt! I'm your cunt, baby! I'm your fucking pussy! Give it to me! Shoot your hot wad in my pussy!"

Her words seemed to get him hotter.

She felt another spurt of his cum into her pussy. She felt his hands clenching her ass cheeks tighter.

"Baby," he groaned. "I'm coming. I'm shooting off! Oh, shit, it feels good! I'm shooting it in your pussy! I'M FUCKING SHOOTING IT!"

He savagely rammed against her and she felt the contraction of his balls and then the hot spurting of his cum into her pussy.

She tightened her cunt-walls around his cock and began to slide her ass back and forth along the desk.

She wanted to coax every drop of his cum out of his prick.

She didn't want him to have any complaints.

She finally felt his prick going limp.

"Goddamn," he moaned. "You can really give a mean fuck. You can really tear a man up!"

12