Debauchery of Vijaylakshmi Ch. 12

Story Info
The past always catches up with sluts who are 'pious'.
2.5k words
4.15
10.9k
5
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vijayalakshmi's face was a perfect oval, tapering to a fine chin. Her eyes were elongated, almond-shaped, lined with *kajal*

She had high cheekbones and a fine, straight nose. Her mouth was small, but her lips were full and luscious. She had white, even teeth.

Her hair was thick and lustrous, now tied in a plait that reached her buttocks. Her dusky skin was smooth and clear and soft, the colour and texture of honey. A long, elegant neck led smoothly to full, high, ripe breasts, superbly formed and heavy, like succulent mangoes. Her belly was firm and flat, her waist narrow and her hips flared just so, to neatly curved buttocks and slender, long, elegant legs. Her arms were smoothly turned, and her hands and feet were shapely. She wore a long *mangalsutra* around her neck, a *bindi*, gold hoops in her earlobes, gold finger-rings, anklets and toe-rings.

She lay naked on a low divan in the middle of the room, crouched on all her forearms and knees like the sphinx, her legs folded under her belly in an obtuse V, her head bowed. Silk scarves bound her wrists and ankles to the divan. Her dusky skin shimmered with sweat and her chest heaved. Her head rose slowly and she moaned, her fingers scrunching the rich tapestry counterpane on which she lay. Her eyes were hooded and her lips fluttered open. She tensed, whimpering softly, and her eyes were wide and glassy.

"Please ... hurry ... please ... fucks me! Fuck me hard!"

And then her body jerked forward and her head snapped back and her mouth tore open as if pulled by an invisible string. A long, thin shriek erupted from her throat and her face twisted and contorted and spasm in agony. Tendons stood out and strained in her long neck and her lips snapped back in a savage rictus.

"More!" An exultant male voice cried over hers. "Shove it in all the way, motherfucker! Ram it in!"

"Ohhhhhhhh uhhh yes! Ohhh god, yes, uhhhhh Ohhh yes!" Vijayalakshmi cried, her body writhing and shaking, twisting, her chest heaving frantically.

"Yes! Yes! Do it, bastard! Do it!"

Vijayalakshmi shrieked again, louder and longer this time, her head arching violently backward, and her back bending steeply down. Behind and above her a tall, handsome, massively built stud man gasped, arching his head. He was naked and his body glistened with sweat. He groaned and his taut buttocks flexed and his hips slid forward. His penis was gargantuan, about nine inches long and correspondingly thick.

It moved forward, disappearing inexorably between Vijayalakshmi's buttocks. She cried out again and the second male voice chortled gleefully. The penis went in deeper and deeper, seemingly endless.

Vijayalakshmi's voice was ragged, hoarse, cracked, and her cries came in choking, broken gasps and whimpering, sobbing moans. Her body heaved and writhed. Deeper and deeper the penis went till it was inside her fully, buried to the hilt. The stud man paused, and Vijayalakshmi whimpered. He waited patiently. Her moans gradually dwindled and she began whimpering softly. His big hands slid up her slender, curved body to cup her swollen, pendulous breasts. Her nipples were long and stiff in small, dark aureoles.

Vijayalakshmi was being sodomized. The man fucking her ass was a hired stud, a gigolo. He had been fucking her steadily and relentlessly for the past ninety minutes, almost without respite. They were in the sunken living area of her house in her home. All around them, on all four sides of the divan, there were men watching. The woman was on display, being fucked openly and publicly, for the pleasure of the dozen or so voyeurs.

Vijayalakshmi's name was Vijaya and she was twenty-four years old. Her husband of six months, Uday, prowled around the divan, goading the urging him to greater heights sexual action. The watching men were his friends and business associates. Now as they chortled and whistled and clapped their approval of the performance, he smiled to himself in satisfaction.

Vijaya was the best thing that had happened to his business. He was a small-time trader in an infernal hurry. Vijaya lived opposite. He had known her all his life, but never noticed her. Now, needing someone to keep house for him and to entertain his associates he proposed to her. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that she would do it so well, or with such astonishing results.

Uday realised that his bride was anything but a virgin on their wedding night itself. There was nothing shy or timid in her manner, no sign of hesitation. On the contrary, it was he who suddenly felt nervous and unsure. He had only had one previous affair, a short-lived and sexually unsatisfactory relationship with one of the girls in the office several years earlier.

She was delighted that he was a virgin and said she had never fucked one before. Uday thought they were making love, and said so Bina laughed and told him to stop being idiotic. He could call it what he liked, but they were still only fucking, doing what every one of God's creatures did. Intimidated Uday let her take him to bed. She was apparently insatiable and over the next few weeks, they fucked daily. He enjoyed the sex and her body. The affair ended as abruptly as it had begun.

Bina walked out after a few weeks, saying that he was a bore in bed, that she needed a man who knew how to fuck.

Shaken and frightened, Uday deliberately kept away from women and concentrated on his work. He left the company - the constant proximity Bina and seeing her contemptuous, pitying glances - was too much to bear. He set up a small industry in the suburbs making aluminum utensils. He began to do well and, under pressure from his family - he was getting older, after all - married Vijaya.

On their wedding night, all his anxieties returned. He worried that he might not satisfy her, that she, too, might reject him. He made a first, fumbling, clumsy attempt, trying to kiss her ineptly as she sat on the bed dressed in all her bridal finery. She must have understood the problem for she took over, and he felt incompetent and inexperienced as she worked his body with a cunning that took his breath away. Gently, tenderly, unhurriedly, expertly, she aroused him till he was almost screaming with excitement. Her lips and fingers and tongue were everywhere, and then she had his cock in her cunt and it was a hot, tight vortex that drew him down, down, down and drowned him in a sea of endless joy.

She moaned and panted eagerly as he plunged greedily into her flesh and then, to his utter shock, started egging him on with a litany of gutter obscenities. Strangely aroused, he rocked deep into her flesh and she cried out in joy and begged for more. Their cataclysmic orgasms were almost simultaneous.

Later, snuggling naked on the sweat and love juice stained sheets, Uday kissed her gently, caressing her breast.

"Vijaya ..."

"Mm?" She swirled her tongue over his nipple and her fingers were already crawling down his belly. Her nipple hardened between his fingers and he felt her breast swell and grow turgid with excitement.

"You're not a virgin. Are you?"

Suddenly her lips were hot on his and her body was across his, "Uday," she whispered. "Don't ask me that. Not tonight. Tomorrow, maybe, and I'll tell you. Not tonight. Tonight, just let's enjoy each other."

"Tomorrow, then" Uday was secretly relieved. He did not really want to know. Not that night, not when the magic was all around him.

"Yes. I promise."

Then he moaned softly as her lips engulfed his penis and she started again. She was inexhaustible, insatiable and she aroused him repeatedly with such gentle dexterity and skill that he never felt otherwise than in full was only later that he realized that it was she, and not he, who had guided their lovemaking till the end, that he had only done what she always intended him to do, said what she wanted to hear, moved to her rhythm.

The next day, they left for their honeymoon and Uday was hopelessly and passionately in love. At the luxury hotel in Kodaikanal - he could afford it this once, he had reasoned - he fell on her the minute they arrived and, laughing, she tormented him, teasing and flirting with him till he was mad with lust.

Then, laughing she gave in and he fucked her like one possessed. She arched in evidently unfazed pleasure under him and made him go faster, harder, deeper.

They fucked all afternoon, slept all evening, skipped dinner, and fucked all night. By three in the morning, they were ravenous and he ordered too much food and drink from room-service. It took forty-five minutes to arrive and they used the time to fuck again, and he took her from behind, squatting over her hips and pounding his inflamed penis in and out of her cunt, crushing her swinging breasts in his hands. She had an orgasm violently and he jerked out of her came between her buttocks, on her anus, then slid his cock into her cunt again just as the room-service steward rapped on the door.

Cursing softly, Uday went to the door while she flung on a gown and stepped out onto the moonlit deck. The waiter wheeled the laden trolley into the room, and she came in through the window, shivering slightly, remarking on the chill in the air. She looked at the waiter and Uday felt a sudden, fleeting tension, a peculiar glint in her eyes. The waiter was a tall, handsome, lean man. Then it was gone and the waiter turned to him with the leather folder and ballpoint pen to sign the voucher. Uday signed it and handed it back and the waiter said thank you in a voice that somehow seemed to convey bafflement. He looked at Uday a shade longer than was polite in such a plush hostelry and only turned away when Uday doubled the tip.

Uday looked at his retreating back for a minute, wondering what it was that he had missed, when the steward said, in a very odd voice, "Have a *very* good night, sir."

Before Uday could respond, the door clicked shut. Uday turned to find Vijaya already at the trolley, heaping a plate. He looked at her and felt his pulse quicken. Her gown had fallen open and her naked body was revealed to his view. Her long *mangalsutra* swung against her breasts and belly.

"Here you are, love." She handed him the plate and heaped with food.

"I don't want to eat. I want to fuck you."

"After you've eaten will let you fuck me dear."

"No Now. I want to come in your mouth and on your face and your tits and in your cunt and ..."

Vijaya laughed prettily. "That's a lot of coming Uday and you won't be able to do any of it unless you eat. Eat."

"Only if you will and let me also darling."

"Of course my love"

"Take off your clothes. I like seeing you naked."

"All right, take off yours."

"No. You take off mine. Later when we fuck I like having you do that."

Vijaya smiled and slithered out of her gown. They ate in bed and Uday realized how hungry he was when the first morsel went into his mouth. He took a second helping and was about to go for a third when she stopped him.

"Enough. You must eat little, fuck, eat again. If you eat too much, you won't be able to do anything."

Then his cock was in her mouth and they tumbled around on the floor, and he struggled around and pulled her legs apart and pushed his head into her crotch, questing for her cunt with his tongue, aching to thrust it deep into that warm, succulent, perennially moist cavern. Her tongue and lips and teeth wrought their magic on his penis and her slender finger slipped between his buttocks and pressed to his anus. He felt his jizz roil up, eager for another release.

While they were fucking, she reminded him of her promise made the previous evening. Astride his lap, impaled on his cock, her dark hair tumbling down her front, she smiled gently down at him. He rocked under her, not hurrying toying with her splendid breasts, unable to get enough of her wonderful body. Her cunt squeezed his penis gently, insistently. She bent over and kissed him, her hot, heavy breasts swinging against his chest, her *mangalsutra* cold between their bodies.

"Remember your question last night?" she asked, tonguing his ear.

"Yes."

"You still want an answer?"

"Yes More than ever."

"Do you trust me?"

"With all my heart"

"Will you believe what I say is the truth and that there is nothing else?"

"Will you tell me everything?"

"Yes."

"Then of course I'll believe you."

"Even if it's something you don't like?"

"There's nothing about you I don't like."

"You might still."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Nothing only promises to keep faith in me, and to do as I say."

He looked at her quietly. "What are you trying to tell me Vijaya? I don't understand."

She sighed softly. "Sometimes, you know, Uday, when I can't sleep and the night won't end, I ask myself the same thing and I say the same thing. I don't understand myself either."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Love, listen to me." Suddenly her voice was serious and urgent. "Believe me when I say that these past two nights have been the most wonderful in a long time. Not the best ever, because there were others. Yes, I've had lovers. But it's not enough for you to know just that. Oh, I could tell you: how many, where and when and how. But that still won't tell you the most important thing - *why*. So I'm going to do this. I can just talk and tell you and then you'll have to do with it what you like; accept it and accept me, or reject both because you can't have me without my past."

"Fair enough," he said after a little, thoughtful pause.

"There's another way."

"What's that?"

"For that you'll have to wait. It's more difficult, to accept, to understand, to acknowledge. The harder road. But if you take that, then everything else falls into place."

"You're not making sense."

"Few things do. Trust me. Just choose. Shall I talk now or will you wait till tomorrow, say, afternoon?"

"And if there's anything to be explained tomorrow you'll do that?"

"I promise."

"Then I'll wait."

"Good."

She smiled, it seemed in relief, and lifted her breast to his lips. He nibbled on her stiff nipple and she moaned softly.

"Come on, now," she said. "Fuck me, Uday! Fuck my slit! Come on! Shove your cock into my cunt!"