Debauchery of Young House Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Indian wife is taken by a chokra.
3.2k words
4.3
111.3k
25
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arti66hw
arti66hw
70 Followers

Asha had enjoyed her sexual antics with her maid Veena. However, she was disturbed at the thought of the chokra boy Salim wanting to fuck her. This would get too dangerous, she thought. Her father-in-law , who was always trying to be near her might suspect something. She resolved to fire the new chokra cook Salim before anything untoward happened. The maid Veena was harmless, Asha could handle her. After all she wanted was, a few cosmetics, and she was a real good cunt-licker.

Unknown to Asha, the maid had narrated her whole fuck-session with Asha to Salim. She had told him how memsaabs panties had got soaked at her mentioning the size of his prick. She further told him how Asha had orgasms when she told her that be careful, Salim is going to fuck you. This excited Salim and that night he fucked the maid all night thinking of his memsaab. He was thinking of her fair skin, big breasts and above all the huge gaand. Being a poor fellow, his initiation into sex had been thru buggery and fucking a woman's arse, that too a rich bitch gave him a feeling of complete control and power, albeit momentarily. He was aching to have his way with the memsaab.

Also unknown to Asha, were her father-in-laws plans to fuck her. He felt cheated that she get fucked by somebody else and come home. If his son could not fulfil her want, surely he should have the opportunity he thought. That way it would remain in the family. His sexual drive had been awakened seeing this sexy thing roam around the house spreading sexual tension all over. He had resorted to fuck a few prostitutes to relieve his tension but was dying to fuck Asha. He had a friend who ran a hotel near the New Delhi Railway Station, and had used the rooms to fuck prostitutes. His friend too had joined on such occasions. The father-in-law was planning in his mind how to take Asha there, where he could fuck her without any problems.

Rajesh, her husband was oblivious to the goings on in the house. He continued to fuck his wife occasionally. He did not realize the sexual frustration in his wife. The sex act to him was to come inside her, that's it. He had no experience. Asha however knew the difference. Having experienced a thorough fuck-session with Sushil and Mini. She knew what pleasure a man could give to a woman and also woman to a woman. Her cunt ached to get fucked thoroughly by a man. The few thrusts that her husband's small weak prick gave her occasionally were just not satisfying anymore. Yes small and weak prick, since having seen Raju's and Sushil's she could now compare.

That morning, after Rajesh had gone to office, Asha was feeling very horny and needed Veena to relieve her sexual tension. On calling the maid to the room and asking her to strip, Asha saw love bites all over her. Veena told her how Salim had ravaged her body all night and that her cunt was sore. Asha , on hearing this felt her cunt juices flowing and soaking her panties. She asked Veena to narrate in detail how Salim had ravished her. Both Asha and Veena could not control their passion as the story unfolded and were soon in throes of orgasm, licking, biting, nibbling and sucking each other. Although Asha had enjoyed Veena's narration, she was scared of the chokra Salim. She wanted to find some excuse to fire him from the job. She slowly resorted to criticizing the food on the table in front of her husband and in-laws.

Before Asha could innocently fire the chokra boy, she fell ill. She had developed viral fever. For the first two days her body temperature rose up to 104 F and her husband stayed at home nursing her. On the third day when it came down to aro 100F he left her at home and went to work. Her father-in-law got the opportunity to be near her. The whole day he would constantly fuss around her and at the slightest pretext touch her head, face, arm shoulders to soothe her. He would see her in her nightie and get glimpses of her armpit, breasts and her creamy thighs. Asha was aware of his infatuation with her, but was helpless to avoid him. She let him take care of her giving him glimpses of her body. Rajesh, her husband on the other hand stayed away from her in the night also. Thus two days of receiving amorous attention from her father-in-law had got Asha pretty horny as she started feeling better.

She could see the bulge in her father-in-laws trousers whenever he was near her and pretty much let him accidentally brush against her arm etc. her father-in-law could see his daughter-in-law looking with glazed eyes at his prick and saw no resistance from her at his touching. The time is ripe he thought, let me strike now. The next day being Sunday, Rajesh would be home, the maid would have the day off, and if he could get Rajesh out of the way he was sure he would be able to fuck Asha to his hearts content. He could feel she was randy and receptive.

That evening he told Rajesh that he needed for him to go and meet a particular customer in Sonepat. He had already taken an appointment for him. Rajesh readily agreed without seeing anything amiss. Sonepat was about 2 hours drive from Delhi and considering the time of the meeting, Rajesh would be way for the whole day. Asha's father-in-law was salivating at the thought of fucking her the whole day. Boy would he teach this chikni chokri a thing or two about sex. Whole day of fucking her, he could'nt believe his luck. Asha was oblivious of his plans, and the next morning Rajesh left for Sonepat.

As soon as Rajesh left, her father-in-law entered her room to look after her. Before he could even proceed to seduce his daughter-in-law, he received a phone call from his friends house stating that his friends wife had expired in the night and the funeral was now in the morning. He felt extremely disheartened as he would have to go, but consoled himself that he would be back by the afternoon and could still get to fuck Asha for a couple of hours. He told her to rest and hurried off.

Salim the chokra boy saw this opportunity and could not resist himself. He entered Asha's bedroom and asked her what to cook for lunch and if she needed anything now. He saw Asha in her nighty without the nightgown on. He saw her fair skin, her creamy thighs, her fair slender arms and the upper part of her milky and heavy breasts. Asha saw the lust in his eyes and felt scared at the same time horny. This chokra possessed a huge prick, she had been told by her maid, and inadvertently her gaze shifted to his crotch. Salim was wearing shorts and seeing Asha look at his crotch he grew bolder and stepped closer towards her scratching his prick .

"Aap kya dekh rahi hai memsaab" he said, "kuch chaiye kya."

Asha jerked her head to see him close to her rubbing his prick.

"Unnh aahhm nahhi tum jaho abhi," Asha collected herself and said.

Asha could feel her face getting flushed. Seeing this, Salim grew bolder and came right up to her bed. He protruded his pelvis closer to her face while ostensibly touching her forehead.

"Memsaab ab to apka bhukar uttar gaya hai," said he keeping his hand still on her forehead.

Asha thought the nerve of this chokra trying to act smart and touching her forehead.

"Mere liye nashta le kar aao, chaldi" she said trying to summon authority in her voice. Salim smiled at her and said

"Per aapko meri banaie hue cheez to acchi nahi lagti hai," saying this he opened his shorts and brought out his fully erect prick,

"Ye to zarur acchi lage gi aapko," he said stroking his proud member.

Asha let out a gasp at seeing his prick. It was really a khamba and shaped like a harpoon, having no foreskin. This was the first time she had seen a circumcised prick. Asha was speechless at seeing this awesome weapon and only a gurgling sound was coming from her throat. Salim knew that women became astonished at seeing the sheer size of his prick. He had shifted his hands from her forehead and was now cupping her face while showing his prick in all its glory. Asha felt frightened and at the same time could feel her cunt juices begin to flow. She said in a low voice coming out in gasps,

"Mujhe aahn maaf uunh karo saleeeem, uunh please tum unnh chale jao."

Salim smiled at her predicament and while massaging her cheeks said

"Mai chale jaoonga, bus tum isse haath me ek bar le lo." Salim was well aware of the effect his prick had on women. He knew that most women were scared of him seeing his prick, he had the patience to cajole them into submission and enjoyment. On cajoling Asha again, she replied in a trembling voice,

"Pacca tum chale jaooge agar mai haath me luun gi." Salim smiled again and said "Pucca memsaab." Asha then brought her hand and held his throbbing prick. Her hand was so small and she could hardly hold his prick properly. Salim now asked her to open her mouth. Asha was transfixed at holding this amazing cock and did not hear him.

"Kaaisa laga pacadne mein memsaab," Salim asked her.

"Ab apne moo mein chooso isse" said Salim. On getting no response from this frozen woman, Salim took hold of his prick and rubbed her cheeks with it.

Asha immediately said " Nahin, tumne kaha tha tum jaooge."

"Thodasa chooso phir mein pacca jaooga," replied Salim.

Asha opened her lips and Salim put his prick into her mouth. When he saw her eagerly sucking his prick, Salim knew that she wanted to get fucked by him. He grabbed her by her neck and pushed his cock further in.

"Kaisaa lag raha hai mera lund, memsaab" Salim asked.

Asha was busy sucking him and only gurgled in response. He knew that she was loving it when her hands started massaging his balls. He withdrew his prick and asked her to lick his balls, which she immediately started doing. Salim now wanted to see her fully naked and told her

"Apne kapde nikal, mujhe tere mamme dekhne hain."

Asha obliged by quickly removing her nighty and was now only in her lace panties. Seeing her milky globes getting free, Salim immediately latched onto them and sucked and bit vigorously. Asha screamed in pain as Salim was too rough kneading and biting her breasts.

Salim roughly slapped her saying " Saali, Veena ke mamme aur choot tu chusti hai aur ab roti hai." He then proceeded to rip her soaked panties. Roughly pushing her legs apart he sank his mighty prick into her with a strong push.

Asha wailed at the assault AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH OOOOOOOIIIIIII MAAAAAAAAAAAAA MMMEEIINNN PHHHAATTT RRAAAHHHIII HHUUNNN OOOIIII MAAAAAAA. Salim was amazed at the tightness of her cunt. Her wailing excited him and he started ramming his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Teri choot to bahut mast hai, mazza aah gaya." He was now into a fast tempo, sinking his prick fully in and taking it almost out.

Asha had never experienced such rapid and thorough fucking before. She lifted her buttocks to meet his strokes when he thrust into her. She was in throes of orgasm after orgasm and continuously wailing, "Aahh OOOHHnn UUNNGGHH UUNNHHGGG AARRRGG OOHhh UUNNNUUNNHHRRGG OOHHHHHHHHHHH." His balls were slapping her arse with each stroke. PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH Salim went on and on. When he was about to explode, he did not withdraw, and instead put his full weight on her and ejaculated deep inside her. Asha felt as if his semen would come out of her mouth. He then withdrew his limp prick and immediately put it in her mouth to suck it. Asha tasted his semen mixed with her juices and started sucking him. She was amazed at the size of his limp prick, much bigger than her husbands erect penis.

Salim became erect again and flipped Asha over. He made her lie on her knees and placed his prick into her now gaping cunt. He proceeded to fuck her from behind, slapping her big buttocks as he went on and on. Asha had never been penetrated doggy style and loved it. The slapping of her buttocks along with being rammed in n out got her another series of orgasms and her knees turned to jelly and she collapsed on the bed. Her thighs and legs were quivering.

Salim made her stand up but she could not do so without his support. Asha was like putty in this short chokra boys hands or rather his prick. Having come so many times Asha felt very weak. Her body was covered with sweat, both hers and Salims. Her eyes had a glazed look about them and her knees were weak and shaking. She had received love bites all over her breasts and cheeks, her buttocks were red from Salim's spankings. But Salim had only just begun. He lifted her and made her sit on Rajesh's desk, clearing all the paper with one swipe of his hand. He then proceeded to lift her legs over his shoulders and positioned his prick at her gaping cunt hole.

With a grunt he pushed his prick deep inside with a hard thrust. " AAARRRGGHH, UUUNNHHGGGHH, AARRGGGHHH, UNNNNGGRRHH" wailed Asha as he began furiously to pump her with his cock. He had penetrated deep inside her in this position and was banging away. Her already red buttocks were further getting sore with the friction of the table beneath them. When he was about to come, he withdrew his prick from her cunt and pulled her face down to ejaculate all over her hair, breasts and her pretty face. Asha could not hold her balance on the table and was about to fall down, when Salim supported her and made her lie down on the marble floor.

Just then the phone started ringing, Salim picked it up to answer. It was Rajesh's phone and he asked for Asha. But Asha was in no state to be able to get up and walk to the phone. Seeing this Salim dragged her on the floor itself to the phone and gave her the receiver. He then sat down on the floor facing her and played with her breasts as she talked. Rajesh asked her how she was feeling and Asha could only manage a few grunts and whimpers. Seeing this rich sexy bitch looking so thoroughly fucked, Salim felt his prick getting erect again.

He lifted Asha by her waist and buttocks while she was on phone with her husband and made her sit on his prick. Asha started gurgling as his massive cock stretched and filled her cunt walls again. Rajesh on the other end thought she was feeling unwell and about to throw up. Asha was scared that Rajesh might suspect something, so she tried to talk normally, but could not control her whimpering at times as Salim was lifting her by her buttocks and slowly fucking her. Salim was feeling excited seeing her talk to her husband on the phone while being fucked by him. He thought this rich bitch is trying to act normally, and thus increased his tempo driving his prick fully in.

Asha was now being bobbed up and down fast by this little chokra boy and started wailing , feeling another orgasm approaching. She still held the phone, all Rajesh could hear now was "UURRNNGH AARRGGHHN RRAAAAJJEEESSHHHHHHH OOOUUIIII MAAAA."

He kept calling her name, "Asha, Asha, whats wrong tell me." Asha continued wailing as she orgasmed still holding on to the receiver. Afterwards Asha had the presence of mind to sound normally and tell Rajesh that she had just thrown up. She was not feeling well come home soon, she said and closed the phone.

Seeing her Salim replied "Accha natak karti hai tu Sali."

Asha replied " PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE AARRGGHHH MMUJJHEE UUNNNHHGGGHH CHHHHOOORR DDOO ABHIIIII AARRRGGHH SSSSSAAALLLEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMM."

Salim laughed at her lying on the ground and pleading with him. He replied, " Abhi to teri gaand choodunga, kya mast gaand hai teri," slapping her buttocks as she lay prone on the floor. Saying this he picked Asha up from the floor and made her stand. Asha was too weak to be able to stand by herself and fell on Salim for support. Salim was shorter than her but much much stronger, he supported her weight and lay her down on the bed on her stomach. He made her kneel on the bed with her arse jutting out.

Holding her arse cheeks apart he tried to push his prick into her arsehole. "AAAARRHHHHHHHHH AAANNN AARRNNNNNNNNNNNNN AARRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN," cried out Asha , as his prickhead penetrated her arse.

" Sali kabhi tere pati ne teri gaand nahi mari lakti, tabhi tau tu itna phudakti rahti hai," said Salim as he felt the tightness of her arsehole. He withdrew his prick and spat on his finger and pushed it inside her arse.

"OOOOUUUU MMMMAATTT KKAARROO SSSSSAAALLLLLEEEMMMMMMMMMM," cried Asha. But this chokra boy was a master at buggery and he did not hesitate and pushed his prick deep inside her. Asha wailed, "AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH MAAAIIIII MMMAARR GGGAAIIIIII, MMMMMUUJJJHHHEE TTTUUUMMMM PPHHHAATT RRRAHHHEE HHHOOO SSSAALLLEEEMMMM." Salim was too excited at her wailing to stop now. He pounded and buggered her virgin arsehole. Asha had tears rolling down her face as she was repeatedly assaulted by this chokra boy. Salim soon ejaculated inside her and withdrew his limp prick out. He left her room, as she was deliriously sobbing on the bed.

When he returned to his quarters, realization of what he had done dawned on him. He quickly packed his belongings and fled the house. Meanwhile, the time was around 1.30pm and Asha's father-in-law arrived back from the funeral. All through the day his thoughts had been on fucking his daughter-in-law. He quickly reached her room so as not to waste any further time. On reaching her room he was aghast at what he saw. Asha was lying naked on her bed, sobbing softly, with bruise marks and semen stains all over her.

She was bleeding from her arse . She saw him and started crying loudly. He hugged her naked body and asked her who had done this to her. She told him that Salim had raped her. This girl whom he was dying to fuck and been having it out with the chokra. He thought, first with somebody else, now the chokra and god knows who else. He quickly ran to the servants quarter to find him. Seeing that he had fled he returned back to Asha. He sized up the situation when Asha pleaded with him not to tell Rajesh or anybody else. He agreed and helped her bathe in hot water and dress up. Next he himself cleaned up the room so as not to leave any evidence of the fucking she had received.

More of Asha's path to debauchery next time. keep mailing me I look forward to them.

arti66hw
arti66hw
70 Followers