Debauching Delilah

Story Info
Virgin Delilah is recommended by her doctor for 'treatment'.
1.8k words
3.85
145k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ophelyra
Ophelyra
8 Followers

****Author's Note: This is purely a work of fantasy fiction. The author in no way condones non-consensual sexual activity.****

Everything had gone according to plan, Sabrina thought to herself with satisfaction. The drugs in the drink were perfect, and within minutes Delilah was unconscious on the floor, wine pooling from the spilled glass. Sabrina snickered to herself as she opened the door to admit her companion, already wet with delight at the coming evening's work.

"Did it go well, Sabrina?" Mikhail's sensual voice slid over her, starting an aching throb between her legs. He always made the best of their sessions together, and she knew she could look forward to fun until dawn.

"Quite," she replied, "now let's get this bitch out of here and get to work."

Mikhail smiled charmingly before bundling Delilah up in her coat. On the way out of the hotel, he turned to the doorman, honest concern in his voice. "Seems like my sisters can't be trusted on their own sir. Appreciate it if you'd tell the front desk they won't be needing that room tonight." As the doorman nodded, Mikhail carried the unresisting woman to the waiting car, laying her on the backseat. Sabrina, still in her role as the naughty sister, ducked into the front seat without a word.

Too easy.

****

Delilah awoke dizzy and sore, wondering why she couldn't move. A purring voice to her right - Sabrina, it seemed - informed her, "Good evening Delilah dear, it seems Dr. Adams thinks you need some help."

Her throat was dry and she coughed before managing, "Wha- what do you mean? Where am I Sabrina?"

A masculine chuckle in the darkness. Delilah suddenly became aware that she had been stripped to her bra and panties, acutely conscious of the lacy garter belt and black thigh-highs that were her only attire. "Who's there?"

"Patience, little whore-to-be," Sabrina purred. "Your last visit with the good doctor left something to be desired. It's not often he finds a woman over twenty who's still a virgin. Instead of making your first experience with a speculum, he's decided we need to ... open you up first." The lights came on and Delilah blinked at the stabbing pain in her head. "Oh, that's just a little side effect of our cocktail. Don't mind it, and no need to speak. In fact," she laughed as Mikhail forced a ball gag into Delilah's mouth, "we don't need you to say anything at all."

Mikhail ran a rough hand over her quivering thighs. "Relax, try to enjoy yourself ma cherie," he added with a leer, "leave it all up to Sabrina and I. I guarantee you'll be well ploughed before the night is over. You'll be cleaned up and ready for your pelvic exam with Dr. Adams tomorrow morning. In fact, I think you'll be more than ready for it."

****

They started by restraining the struggling woman, shackling wrists and ankles to the bedposts. What had at first glance appeared to be any generic suburban bedroom was turning into a nightmare for Delilah. Mikhail had produced chains and manacles from under the bed, locking the cold metal with more lascivious comments. Instead of the crisp business suit he'd appeared in earlier, he was now clad only in black silk boxers that barely concealed his rampant erection. Delilah blinked away from the view, mind turning furiously. How could a simple trip to the OB-Gyn for a pelvic exam have turned into this?

"Don't worry Delilah darling," Sabrina had returned from the other room in a black leather corset, and seated herself on a chair at the foot of the bed, "there will be a woman present to supervise your experience. After all, that *is* policy at the hospital with a male physician? Oh don't look so alarmed, I really think you could enjoy this." With that, she lounged carelessly in the chair, watching expectantly.

Mikhail rounded the bed and ran a heavy hand up Delilah's spread legs. "Lovely creamy skin. And black stockings! What a treat, I find it hard to believe you're still a virgin in these." Despite her fear, she was beginning to feel ever so slightly aroused at his smooth, eastern European-tinged words. "In fact, I think I'll leave these on. Sabrina, did you bring the toybox? Ahh yes, here it is."

Delilah tried to scream when she saw the wicked looking switchblade in his hand. Instead of cutting her, as she'd feared, he instead used the handle to trace her pussy lips through her black satin panties. "These have to go." With a flip of his wrist, he sliced off her panties, exposing her to the cool air. "Mmm, my isn't this quite a sight." Moving further up her body, the knife made short work of her bra and she closed her eyes as her nipples instantly hardened.

At the foot of the bed, Sabrina reached into the toybox and pulled out a small vibrator. Spreading her legs farther, she flipped the 'On' switch and pressed the tip to her clit through her own soaking wet panties. Watching Mikhail at work was such a treat.

A moment's search in the box and Mikhail rose with a pair of tiny silver clips attached to a chain. "These, Delilah are nipple clips. I hope you like them as much as Sabrina does. Don't struggle ma cherie, I promise you'll come to love them." Delilah winced as he attached them slowly to her hard nipples, fitting the chain into a clasp on her gag. The chain was pulled tight enough that she couldn't move her head without tugging on her already aching nipples, and she moaned with the wash of pain/pleasure sensations.

"Good," he whispered in her ear, fingers tracing her exposed pussy lips, "that's a good girl." Delilah bit into the ball gag with renewed vigor as he pulled sharply on the chain a few times.

"Next up," his voice slid over her and managed to make her pussy ache, "I'm sure you know about toys. In fact, the doctor said you answered yes on the questionnaire about using them on yourself." His sensually full lips curved into a wicked smile. "I have something I'm sure you'll like. I know Sabrina loves hers."

From her position looking straight between Delilah's spread legs, Sabrina nodded in absentminded pleasure. While Mikhail was busy with the clips, she'd liberated a thick jelly dildo from the box and was slowly fucking her dripping pussy with it. "Get on with it, mmm? I'm so wet I can barely stand it."

Mikhail smiled indulgently. "This," he held up a small plastic butterfly with thin black straps, "is to make sure you're having a good time." He laid the butterfly over her crotch, centering the nubs on its body over her clit before fastening the straps around her thighs. A push of the button on the powerpack and the butterfly hummed to life, its vibrations teasing her clit with waves of pleasure. Delilah struggled against the shackles, trying to break free at the same time her hips thrust upward, trying to intensify the vibrations.

"I told you she would be a little whore," Sabrina remarked in satisfaction.

"I didn't disagree, did I? Time for the next step though, before she gets too excited." Another trip into the box revealed something Delilah had only seen on sex toy websites, and her heart began to beat faster. In Mikhail's hand was a purple jelly dildo, curved in a U-shape with two bulbous tips and extending almost seven inches in each direction. "I'd say she's certainly wet enough."

Delilah bit the ball gag harder as he pressed both tips to her pussy and ass simultaneously. Straining her body to escape only tugged on the nipple clamps harder, increasing the wetness between her legs. Mikhail clicked the butterfly vibrator up another notch as he mercilessly forced the double ended dildo into her two virgin holes.

"Oh yes," Sabrina moaned, transfixed by the sight of defloration. Unconsciously, she began fucking herself faster with the dildo. Watching a virgin lose it for the first time to Mikhail's favorite purple toy was almost as erotic as experiencing it herself.

"Oh that's right, Delilah, you like it don't you?" He was as aroused as Sabrina, slowly rubbing himself against the edge of the mattress. Seeing the fear and confused pleasure in Delilah's wide, tear-filled green eyes was a heady intoxicant and he felt his cock grow harder in response. A pity he was under strict orders not to slide home into the pussy under his hands, he'd have to get his fill of Sabrina later.

Delilah tossed her head in denial, breasts bouncing as the nipple clips did their work. Her cries were all becoming moans of pleasure as he fucked her slowly with the dildo. "You're such a beauty like this, so helpless and open for me. I think it's time to let you think about things for a while." On the last in stroke, he pushed the dildo into place firmly, leaving it buried in her pussy and clenching ass.

Mikhail rose and shed his boxers, moving quickly to Sabrina at the foot of the bed. Without a word, he reached for the dildo and set it aside, bending her over the end of the bed until she braced both hands on the footboard. His swollen cock throbbed as he slammed into her waiting pussy, and Sabrina moaned low and long. He watched as Delilah stared at Sabrina's swinging breasts over the top of the corset, seeing the wetness seeping from around the dildo filling her pussy. Reaching over as he thrust, he clicked the butterfly up to its highest setting and went back to fucking the willing woman before him, laughing savagely as Delilah's eyes rolled back in orgasm after forced orgasm.

****

An hour before dawn, Mikhail deposited Sabrina's spent form back on the chair and turned to the bed, his own lust finally satisfied. Delilah had passed out from the continual stimulation, and the room was silent save for the quiet hum of the butterfly. Silently, he flicked the switch down to 'Off' and pulled it away from her crotch. The skin was pink and wet, and the smell of woman's musk made his cock stir just a little even after a night's worth of debauchery. Pulling the double ended dildo from her, he smiled to himself before cleaning it off and inserting it into Sabrina's holes. In fact, he might even chain her to the bed in Delilah's place while he went and dropped the woman off at her appointment. Sabrina was such a whore she'd probably be begging for more. As it was, he preferred the corrupted innocence of virgins.

Dressing Delilah in a hospital gown, he peered through the drawn blinds at the gray building across the street. Dr. Adams would be in when the sun rose, and he could hand over the woman and collect his fee then.

Checking his phone, he saw a text sent at 11 pm the night before. 'Hope your current treatment is going as scheduled. Have another patient for you, will contact in afternoon. -JAdams.'

Mikhail chuckled quietly to himself and lit a cigarette. Yes, debauchery was an excellent business.

Ophelyra
Ophelyra
8 Followers