Debauching Wendy Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife forced to undergo her worst sexual nightmares.
1.1k words
3.86
124.4k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tedboy2
Tedboy2
26 Followers

I was getting utterly fed up with nothing but very occasional, passionless vanilla sex with my wife Wendy. When Charlotte M came to stay for a few days the chance arose to do something about it with the help of someone whom I fancied greatly. But first, I had better explain how I had come to know Charlotte, who at 26 was considerably younger than my wife and I.

I met Charlotte in 2010 when I had been electioneering for a friend who had been standing for Parliament for a seat in the West Country. Charlotte was another member of the campaigning team. She was in her early twenties, a post graduate student - a very pretty girl, short with quite a full figure and beautiful, well rounded sexy breasts that were a lot larger than Wendy's. She had good legs and sensuous thighs. She excited me sexually and I fantasised about her but we were too busy campaigning for me to try anything. But we became close friends so I asked her to come and visit us in our home in the south east, which she did on a number of occasions.

My lust for Charlotte grew each time. Sometimes, I managed to get her a little drunk by serving her extra strong gin and tonics: on those occasions I managed to steal a few deep kisses just before we went to our separate beds; once we cuddled and groped as we met on the landing when we were both in our night attire - Charlotte grasped my prick through my pyjamas whilst I raised her short night gown and felt her cunt. One night when she and her boyfriend were staying with us, I heard them fucking passionately and groaning loudly as they came together: I rushed to my study and wanked myself off until I shot a huge load over the carpet. My wife could not understand why I did not want to fuck her when I eventually came to bed!

On this fateful occasion when Charlotte was staying, it was extremely hot and humid. The girls dressed scantily and I hoped that I would be able to take Charlotte her early morning cup of tea - since even Wendy was sleeping in the nude, I was certain that Charlotte would be, so I might be in with a chance of a quickie. After a long salad lunch in the garden with plenty of gin and tonics and chilled white wine, we were all feeling very relaxed, almost sleepy. Suddenly, Wendy suggested going for a walk to wake us all up. I made an excuse and declined but Charlotte agreed and the two girls set off. An hour later they returned looking very hot and sweaty. I suggested they went to the bathrooms for a refreshing shower. Later, they both came down stairs, refreshed and perfumed each wearing summer dressing gowns: Wendy had a night gown underneath and I assumed Charlotte was similarly dressed.

We sat in the drawing room. I suggested drinks and came back with a tray - very strong gin and tonic for Charlotte, white wine for Wendy and scotch for me. Wendy and Charlotte sat next to each other on the settee; I seated myself immediately opposite Charlotte with whom I began outrageous verbal flirting. Whilst this was going on, Charlotte moved so that her dressing gown moved half way up her thighs and I could see a long way up. Once she knew that she a had my full attention, she moved so that her gown opened and I could see right up her wide open thighs to her freshly shaved cunt.( I also saw that she was nude underneath: she was not wearing a night gown!) My prick sprang to attention and I shuffled to become more comfortable. Wendy noticed. Under the guise of refreshing our drinks, my wife got up and came right behind me. Bending down to nuzzle my shoulder affectionately, Wendy saw what I had been gazing at so attentively - Charlotte's hairless and by now quite juicy cunt and nude body.

Wendy went berserk! She shouted out "You cunt! You slut! You whore!" Taking off her dressing gown - revealing her lacy black night dress which was flared and came only to mid thigh - she flung herself full tilt at Charlotte who, taken completely by surprise, fell to the floor on her back. Wendy rips off our guest's dressing gown, leaving her nakedness fully revealed to my delight. Wendy, on top, with both hands attacking Charlotte's fleshy, heaving breasts. She claws painfully at one and pulls hard on the other nipple. Charlotte screams in pain. To get some relief and to counter attack, Charlotte pulls Wendy's hair really hard with one hand whilst punching her in the stomach with the other. Now it is Wendy's turn to scream - and to ease the onslaught on Charlotte's breasts. (I take out my prick and begin to jerk myself off.) Charlotte uses her greater strength and youth to reposition herself astride the feet of the now prone and winded Wendy.

In a swift move, Charlotte forces Wendy's night gown up above her waist, exposing my wife's blonde, trimmed bush and cunt. Wendy has a prudish streak. Her immediate instinct is to cover up her cunt from public view but Charlotte, sensing this, is too quick - she grabs each of Wendy's wrists in a tight lock before her hands can cover her nudity.

Charlotte then looks at her prize - my wife's defenceless cunt! I can see immediately that she is now viewing this as her trophy and a sex object to bend to her will and to use it to satisfy her most basic desires. Viewing closely my wife's cunt, Charlotte changes before my eyes and throbbing prick - her nipples grow harder, her bosom heaves, she starts to sweat, her cunt exudes moisture, her eyes widen, her tongue comes out and her breath comes in short gasps. She almost is having an orgasm!

Wendy realizes what is about to happen to her.

Wendy gasps and tries to close her legs but Charlotte has already placed her legs and thighs between Wendy's. My wife is trembling and struggling as Charlotte moves her mouth ever closer to her prize - Wendy's dribbling cunt and clit.

Charlotte needs to immobilize her victim somehow so that she can regain the use of both her hands, which are currently restraining Wendy's arms. She has a sudden brainwave. She head buts Wendy hard in the stomach and, whilst Wendy is winded and moaning, manoeuvres Wendy's nightgown so that it is over her head - thus blindfolding her - and trapping her arms inside it - secured tightly by Wendy's own dressing gown belt.

Then I intervene. I secure each of my wife's legs with ropes, tying them wide apart each knotted to a different, heavy piece of furniture so that she cannot free them. Wendy is now wide open and helpless and available to satisfy her attacker's pleasure and wildest sexual needs.

To be continued.

Tedboy2
Tedboy2
26 Followers