Debbee and Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hello Debbee,' James smiled, holding out a hand which Debbee shook briefly and unenthusiastically. 'This is my friend, Paul.'

'Hi Debbee,' Paul smiled, gripping her slim hand in a strong but surprisingly deft clasp. He had big hands, Debbee noticed. 'I'm afraid you're stuck with me tonight. But it's lovely to meet you.' His eyes were drinking her in.

'Nice to meet you,' Debbee murmured, a faint smile crossing her sensuous lips. She turned to Charlotte, who was preparing to sit down next to James -- or on him, if the looks they were giving each other were any guide. 'Charlotte? I'm bursting for the loo but I don't know where they are in this place. Can you show me?'

Charlotte saw the warning look in Debbee's beautiful brown eyes. 'Er... yeah, sure. Come on.' She took Debbee's slender arm, turning to James with a sultry smile. 'Two martinis, please. We'll be right back,' she purred softly, her sensuous lips pouting slowly at him in an enticing air kiss.

Debbee blew out a long breath as the girls entered the ladies room. 'Christ, Charlotte, what were you thinking?'

Charlotte scrutinized her full, painted lips in the mirror for any sign of disturbance from her kiss with James. 'Oh, calm down Debbee. He's no oil painting, I grant you, but you can still have your fun with him.'

Debbee sighed, exasperated. 'It's not just that. For a start, Charlotte we're eighteen. They're old enough to be our fathers-'

'So?' Charlotte arched her carefully shaped eyebrows. 'James is thirty-five. I'm guessing Paul is similar age, so yes, technically they are old enough to have fathered us... but so what? How old is Clooney, or Pitt? And I'd happily fuck either of them until my legs wouldn't work right.'

Yes, you probably would, thought Debbee as she watched Charlotte turning her pretty head this way and that, inspecting her immaculate face and silken hair for any flaw. 'But James isn't Clooney or Pitt though, is he?'

Satisfied with her appearance, Charlotte shrugged and turned to Debbee. 'Well I think he's horny as hell, and when we go back out there I'm going to struggle not to pull out his cock, sit all the way down on it, and squirm gently in his lap with my mouth open for the rest of the evening.'

Debbee laughed in spite of herself. 'God, Charlotte, you're terrible!'

Charlotte smiled. 'But I'll resist, for your sake. In the meantime, you'll be working Paul over so badly that after ten minutes of your extra-special flirting and teasing he'll be so excited that he'll be afraid to go pee in case he shoots his load as soon as he touches his cock. Then at the end of the evening, you can dump Paul really hard, and I can go back to James's place and let him do anything he wants to me. Everyone's a winner.' Charlotte giggled. 'Except Paul, maybe.'

Debbee sighed, turning her beautiful face to the mirror and running her slim, carmine-tipped fingers through her rich, mahogany hair, settling the silken mass neatly over her shoulders so it tumbled halfway down her shapely back. Actually, she admitted, it did sound like fun.

'All right then,' she acquiesced. 'We've kept the boys waiting long enough.'

* * * * * * * * * *

Paul and James had eagerly watched the two girls stroll unhurriedly towards the restrooms, their curvy, lycra-clad hips swaying gracefully, their long hair shimmering in the spotlights. James spoke without taking his eyes from the girls' fabulous, lithe bodies.

'Am I good to you, or what?'

Paul smiled faintly, ogling Debbee's long, tanned legs beneath her tiny, tight miniskirt. 'Wow,' he murmured. 'She. Is. Un. Believable.'

The girls disappeared into the ladies room, and James finally glanced at Paul. 'I think we've both really hit the jackpot this time.'

Paul nodded. 'Assuming they come back. I guess we both know the conversation they're having in there.'

James smiled at his friend. 'Don't worry. I know Charlotte won't go anywhere, and I feel sure she'll persuade Debbee to rejoin us, too. I think you'll be okay.'

Paul was silent for a moment. 'I hope so - because she is absolutely gorgeous. Do you want to do the drinks?'

James made his way to the bar, and as he returned with the glasses, the girls emerged from the restrooms. Smiling, James and Paul ogled Charlotte and Debbee as they made their way back to the table, the look in the men's eyes hungry and excited.

* * * * * * * * * *

Debbee began to sip her third martini, holding Paul's eyes with hers over the rim of her wine glass. Upon returning to the boys' table, Charlotte had slid into the booth next to James, one slim hand quickly finding his upper thigh, leaving Debbee to sit next to Paul on the opposite side of the table. Still a little sulky at first, Debbee had casually crossed her long, smooth legs as she settled into the comfortable cushions, her stretchy miniskirt riding a little higher up her flawless, tan thighs, and glancing up at Paul she had seen his eyes flare with desire for her. Oh dear, Debbee thought, this was going to be so easy. She took a tiny sip of her drink, and allowed the tip of her tongue to peep out from between her full, sensuous lips, unhurriedly cleansing the alcohol from their painted surfaces, her pretty eyes glancing up to meet his eager gaze. Her gorgeous lips parted with a soft click as Debbee smiled at him for the first time.

'Hello Paul,' she purred.

During the hour that followed, as James's hand stroked higher and higher on Charlotte's smooth thigh until his fingers were inside her tight cocktail dress and brushing the lacy crotch of her panties whilst Charlotte's slim hand gripped his upper thigh, one manicured finger stroking his erection through his clothing, Debbee had deliberately edged closer and closer to Paul as they all chatted. Crossing and uncrossing her flawless legs until her tiny, black miniskirt exposed her silken thighs almost up to her tiny panties, Debbee had smiled and pouted at Paul as she inched towards him so their hips were nearly touching, enjoying the eager lust in his eyes and pretending to not notice when his gaze periodically crawled over her magnificent young body.

Taking another sip of her third drink, Debbee ran her tongue enticingly across her sensuous upper lip as she basked in Paul's ravenous gaze, and then bathed him in a radiant smile, her pretty eyes holding his. Their faces were less than twelve inches apart.

Paul grinned at her.

'This might be a little forward of me, but...do you mind if I take a photo of you?' he asked.

Debbee tilted her beautiful head to one side, playfully. 'No, of course not,' she purred softly, running slim fingers slowly through her rich, dark hair to push it over her shoulder for him. He would probably pull himself off over her when he got home, she thought. 'Please do.'

Debbee turned her pretty head this way and that, smiling sexily as Paul snapped six or eight photos on his mobile phone. As Debbee turned toward James and Charlotte she noticed their heads close together now, her eyes closed, his tongue gently playing with Charlotte's sensuous, open lips. How long had they been doing that? Debbee wondered. She hadn't noticed before.

Paul was having trouble steadying his breathing as he photographed Debbee, his penis a heavy, pulsing pole of muscle. He had made sure that Debbee's drinks had been laced with a mild sedative, and in the last ten minutes he had seen Debbee beginning to tire visibly, her pretty, carefully outlined eyes opening more and more slowly after each blink as the drug took effect.

She was ready.

'Have you seen one of these new phones, Debbee?' Paul asked casually. 'The view screen is almost the full size of the unit. And it takes great pictures...' he smiled, 'especially with such lovely subject matter.'

Debbee giggled. She was feeling quite giggly, actually. And just a little weary as well. Maybe she should stop drinking now, she thought.

'Oh Paul,' she murmured, locking her not-quite-fully-open eyes onto him. 'Flattery will get you everywhere.'

Her pretty eyes strayed down to the phone's camera screen as Paul held it a few inches from her pretty face. An image of herself pouting photogenically suddenly filled the screen.

'Oh yeah,' said Debbee softly as Paul touched a button and an image of her smiling radiantly replaced the first photo. 'Yeah, that's nice.'

Paul eased the screen a little nearer to Debbee's beautiful, tired eyes. 'Look at the detail,' he murmured, calling up another photograph. 'Look closely.'

As Debbee concentrated on her own image, Paul glanced over at James, the plan now to get the other couple out of the way. But James was by now deeply engrossed in mapping the contours of Charlotte's open, pouting lips with his tongue, one hand slipping slowly into the silken flax of her long, blonde hair and stroking the nape of her neck, and he failed to notice Paul's gaze. Quickly Paul slid one foot under the table and tapped James's leg.

James stopped licking Charlotte's inviting lips, reluctant to break off but knowing what needed to be done.

'Come on, Charlotte,' he whispered into her heavily scented ear as her eyelids fluttered open for the first time in several minutes. 'This place is emptying now. Let's get our own booth, have some privacy.'

Charlotte's pretty eyes were almost black with arousal, her pupils dilated into huge orbs leaving only a thin blue ring around their edges. 'Okay,' she whispered, not taking her eyes off him.

Paul eased the cameraphone's screen closer still to Debbee's beautiful face, forcing her to go slightly cross-eyed to focus, and effectively restricting her field of vision to the screen. 'Look closely, Debbee.' His voice was soft and persuasive. He was seamlessly fading the photographs from one to another now, the images of Debbee blending gradually from one to another every few seconds in a slow, calming rhythm. 'Look at the screen.'

Debbee felt her eyelids growing heavy with relaxation as the restful flow of images washing across the screen soothed her tired mind. Mmm, yes this was nice, she thought, very calming. Debbee knew she was becoming quite mentally fatigued, maybe due to a stronger than usual wine, and as the images filling her pretty eyes trickled subtly from one to another she could feel herself beginning to mellow into a comfortable reverie. Yes, this was great, Debbee thought. She would allow herself to drift along like this for a few seconds, give her brain a rest. Her breathing slowed a little as she relaxed further, enjoying the quiet greyness which was slowly filling her mind, and after a few seconds her sensuous, painted lips parted with a soft click as her facial muscles slackened. Her attention was centred exclusively on the screen now, and Debbee didn't even look up when James and Charlotte slipped silently from their seat, leaving her alone with Paul in the seclusion of their corner booth.

'Look closely Debbee,' Paul purred, watching the girl's beautiful face carefully. His lips were less than six inches from her ear, and his heart was pounding with excitement as he struggled to stop his breaths becoming a soft, aroused panting. 'Look at the screen.' The phone was only three inches from her petite nose now, and he could see Debbee's pretty, half-closed eyes drifting briefly out of focus every few seconds as her concentration started to waver. Paul pressed another button and the images of Debbee's smiling, confident face gradually dissolved into a slowly billowing cloud of electric blue and turquoise.

'Mmm...' Debbee smiled faintly. 'I's nice. Shcreen...saver.' Her voice was becoming soft and blurry.

'Yes... look at the screen, Debbee. Relax... relax.' Easing the phone another half-inch closer to the girl's beautiful face, Paul angled the unit slightly so that the chrome screen surround caught the secluded alcove's single spotlight, and the bright shaft of reflected light suddenly painted a thin white stripe directly across the bridge of Debbee's pert nose.

'Look at the screen.' Paul knew that the chrome reflection would be bright in Debbee's eyes. His voice was a soft whisper in her jewelled ear. 'You're tired... you're tired... you can relax... relax.' Paul watched Debbee's pretty, brown eyes drift lazily to the corner of the electric blue screen closest to the pearl of reflected light, her narrowing attention trapped in the void between the twin centres of mesmerising brightness. She was very still now, her breathing slow and even. 'You can relax... relax. Look at the screen Debbee. Look at the screen...'

* * * * * * * * * *

A dozen booths away, James was slipping his tongue into Charlotte's mouth again and again, relishing the taste of her, the feel of her long, smooth legs gently moving under his hands, the soft bulge of her pubic mound separated from his deftly stroking fingers only by the sheer fabric of her tiny panties. They were both panting with excitement.

James separated from her, his tongue pulling from between Charlotte's sensuous lips with an audible pop. 'Let's go back to my place,' he whispered huskily, studying the gorgeous, eighteen-year-old blonde. God, she was sexy. 'I've got my car outside.'

'Oh yes.' Charlotte was almost whimpering. 'Oh yes.'

They stood, James curling one arm around Charlotte's slender waist, savouring the soft feel of her through her short, tight white dress. As they made for the exit, they passed a narrow gap between the furthermost corner alcoves and caught sight of Paul and Debbee.

James smiled as he saw Debbee gazing placidly at the closely-held cameraphone screen, the bright shaft of reflected light illuminating her pretty, half-closed eyes. Paul sat close, watching Debbee carefully, his mouth moving silently as he whispered into her jewelled ear.

'Oh...' Charlotte turned to James. 'Will they be okay if we go?'

As James glanced back over he saw Debbee's slightly crossed eyes slowly straighten out as she began to lose focus, her sensuous lips open with relaxation. Her pretty face was utterly expressionless. He smiled inwardly as he gazed back down at the gorgeous young blonde nestled in his arm.

Although Charlotte didn't know it, he had use the phone trick on her two evenings earlier when he had met her in one of the town's clubs. Overcoming her initial rejections, he had persuaded her to have a drink with him, bought her several glasses of wine, and had eventually coaxed her into one of the club's 'quiet rooms' for a private drink and chat. Ensconced in a couch in the most isolated corner of the dark room, James had shown Charlotte his own phone.

The electric blue light had bathed the gorgeous young blonde's face as he held the screen close to Charlotte's beautiful eyes, James whispering soothingly into her scented ear until her eyelids presently began to droop over her crossed eyes, her breathing as slow as if she were asleep. James had murmured softly, persuasively, into the girl's ear for long minutes as Charlotte's sensuous, painted lips parted with a soft click, her pretty head sagging to one side and her carefully outlined eyes finally losing focus completely, rolling helplessly upwards away from the billowing blue screen, seeing nothing now. The brash, confident beauty of thirty minutes before had been slumped motionless in the deep cushions alongside him, her pretty face vacant and transfixed in the dense blue light.

James had continued whispering into Charlotte's perfumed ear for several more minutes, infiltrating the gorgeous young blonde's deepest subconscious, and when Charlotte found herself in the 'quiet room' holding a fresh glass of wine she had turned to James and realised that she fancied him like mad. He had given her a lift home and then, outside her parents' home, had leaned across the front seat and, for long minutes, used his mouth to explore every inch of Charlotte's lips and face and neck, the beautiful young blonde murmuring softly with enjoyment the whole time...

James looked away from Paul and Debbee, smiling down at Charlotte. 'Yeah, they're doing alright, I think. Looking at photos. He'll give her a lift home later... they'll be fine.'

'Good!' Charlotte beamed. Her vulva was pouting and slippery with excitement now, and a small dribble of her love oil was beginning to soak into the crotch of her tiny panties. 'Now -- you were talking about taking me back to your place?'

James's erection was pulsing eagerly with desire for Charlotte. 'Yes I was. Let's go.'

And they hurried out.

* * * * * * * * * *

'Look at the screen... look at the screen...' Paul saw Debbee begin to sag as the muscles of her fabulous young body relaxed completely, and he slid one hand deep into her rich, thick hair, easing the gorgeous eighteen-year-old against the back cushion of their secluded alcove. He was careful to keep the blue screen close to Debbee's beautiful, expressionless face, the bright stripe of reflected light directly across her glazed eyes. Trying not to pant with arousal, Paul eased himself closer to Debbee until their hips pressed gently together, his chest almost touching her slim shoulder, his lips within kissing distance of her ear. Holding Debbee's pretty head perfectly still just inches from the mesmerising screen, he began murmuring softly into her jewelled ear once more. He was close now, he knew, so close. Whispering soothingly, he watched Debbee's sensuous mouth opening wider as her relaxation slowly overwhelmed her, and then Debbee's beautiful brown eyes lost focus and this time did not recover, drifting to one side until they were aiming high and wide of the dense blue screen but seeing nothing now as Debbee's exhausted consciousness finally surrendered to him and shut down completely.

* * * * * * * * * *

Paul was silent for a few seconds, allowing his breath to come quick and heavy with excitement. Debbee's entrancement was total now, but he was still only halfway done. Quickly, he glanced around to see if anyone was watching them, but the men had chosen their location well and the dark corner alcove was almost completely hidden from the rest of the bar. Good.

Paul turned back to Debbee, careful to keep her pretty face bathed in the electric blue light. His hand buried deep in her rich, dark hair held her head perfectly still before the slowly billowing screen, the dense light rippling across Debbee's sightless eyes. Although her beautiful eyes were still almost half-open, Debbee was essentially unconscious, her expression utterly vacant.

'Debbee,' Paul purred softly, 'Debbee, can you hear me?'

There was a second or two of silence.

'... Yeahh...' Debbee's response was a soft sigh, her sensuous, open lips barely moving. Her pretty eyes were blank and still in the billowing blue light.

'Debbee, this is Paul. We met tonight. You remember me, don't you?'

'... Yeahh...' Debbee sighed.

'Debbee,' Paul murmured, 'Debbee... how many boyfriends have you had?'

A pause. Paul watched her carefully.

'...D'no...' Debbee sighed blurrily. 'Then...thwelve.'

Figures, thought Paul.

'Debbee. How many men have you had sex with?'

Pause. '...Hhhnone.'

Paul's mouth dropped open with surprise, and he almost let the cameraphone slip from his fingers, at the last second steadying the unit and keeping the stripe of reflected light directly across Debbee's beautiful, vacant eyes. She was seeing nothing, of course, but it was good to keep any change in stimulus to a minimum during entrancement.

Paul's whispering voice trembled slightly, his heart pounding. 'Debbee... are you a virgin?'

The pause seemed unbearable this time. '... Yeahh...' sighed Debbee softly.

Wow, Paul marvelled as he looked at Debbee slumped and utterly transfixed beside him, his hand deep in her hair the only thing holding her upright. This changed things. It was true, he knew - he was accessing the girl's deepest levels now, and at those levels she was incapable of any response but the truth. And for a girl as beautiful and confident as Debbee to still be unsexed... it meant that she had deliberately chosen not to give herself up, despite what must have been many opportunities and temptations in the past few years. He would have to tread carefully here.