Debbee and Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their tongues slithered together as they entered each other's mouths, Charlotte's lightly painted eyelids fluttering shut as their lips sealed perfectly together and she began to suck greedily on his tongue. After a few seconds, James gently rolled Charlotte onto her back, his erection throbbing now, and as his knee slid between Charlotte's flawlessly depilated thighs her pouting vulva opened with a soft click. She murmured with anticipation at the sensation, the tiny crimson bulb of her clitoris slithering unhurriedly from its hood, her sex oils already oozing from the pores of her vagina and mixing with the semen still laying inside her. Behind her closed eyelids, Charlotte's pupils were swollen orbs of arousal. Oh God, she wanted him so much. Yes, do me again, do me again.

* * * * * * * * * *

Paul and Debbee stood in the middle of his kitchen, their eyes closed, arms tight around each other, open mouths working smoothly together around their long, probing tongues. They had started kissing almost as soon as they entered Paul's apartment, and now as the kettle heated, boiled, and switched itself off unnoticed, the only noise in the room was the soft, excited hiss of breath against cheek.

Paul pulled his tongue from deep inside Debbee's sensuous, wet mouth and plunged his lips into the perfumed hollow of her slender neck, a soft gasp escaping the gorgeous girl as his tongue stroked the tender skin beneath her jewelled ear. Debbee's carefully outlined eyes were closed and flickering softly, her full, waxed lips parted in a smile of enjoyment, and she murmured faintly as his hand pushed deep into her mahogany hair and lifted the silken mass to one side for maximum access, his tongue sliding behind her ear and caressing the sensitive skin there.

Paul's penis was huge and throbbing with desire for Debbee, the long shaft pressing against her soft belly. He wanted to be careful, to not alarm the beautiful eighteen-year-old virgin during his seduction of her - but he knew he couldn't wait much longer. Still gently working behind her ear with a deft tongue, Paul carefully manoeuvred himself around behind Debbee, his hands now caressing her flat belly and making her shiver at the sensation of his stroking fingers. Debbee's sensuous lips opened with a tiny noise of pleasure as Paul's tongue gently wormed into her ear, and at the same time his fingers traced up between her firm, full breasts and settled on the top button of her filmy blouse. His tongue searched the contours of Debbee's inner ear and she leaned back against his strong body as her semi-transparent blouse began to loosen beneath his fingers.

Debbee's pretty face wrinkled slightly as she felt Paul's hands between her plump breasts, her blouse open to below her cleavage now. 'Paul...?' she murmured.

The thirty-eight year old pulled his tongue from deep within Debbee's jewelled ear.

'Relax, Debbee,' he purred soothingly. 'Relax... relax...'

Paul watched her immaculate face carefully, enjoying the sight of her closed eyes smoothing out as he whispered in her ear, her painted lips parting with a soft click as her apprehension wilted obediently. 'Relax, Debbee...' His fingers were at her navel now, her flimsy blouse billowing open as he worked on the last few buttons. 'Yes, Debbee... relax.' Paul kissed her earlobe as he parted the last of her buttons and slid his fingertips over Debbee's smooth, bare belly for the first time. 'Relax.'

Debbee's full lips opened a little further, her pretty head sagging against his mouth as he worked at her ear. Paul sighed happily as his fingers traced the complicated jewel buried in her navel, delighted that Debbee had a pierced belly button, one of his favourite turn-ons in a girl. His erection was huge against Debbee's firm, rounded buttocks. 'Relax.'

Still stroking Debbee's flat belly, Paul reached one hand out and opened a nearby drawer, pulling out a soft, luxuriant feather tickler. He sucked Debbee's jewelled earlobe. 'Relax...'

Debbee gasped as Paul gently drew the feather ruff across her bare belly, her fabulous body flinching in his arms at the touch. Holding her tightly against him, he swept the feathers slowly back and forth across the sensitive skin of Debbee's smooth, tanned belly until the girl finally settled against him with a sigh of contentment, her pretty head pillowing against his shoulder. Paul was twirling the ruff as he moved, so the feathers swirled delicately across her skin. 'Yes, Debbee,' purred Paul, the feathers stroking softly across her bare skin above her jewelled navel now. 'Yes, Debbee... relax and enjoy... enjoy.'

Debbee trembled briefly in Paul's arms as he found an extra-sensitive area of her belly just above the waistline of her tight miniskirt. 'Oh, Paul...' she whispered, feeling herself sinking gently into his arms as he caressed her with the soft feathers. Oh God, that felt good. Her sensuous, waxed lips opened with a quivering sigh of enjoyment as he drew the feather ruff up over her plump cleavage and began to sweep the soft plumes into the secret hollows of her neck. His hand caressed her silk-smooth cheek and gently turned Debbee's pretty head towards him, the feather swirling over the muscles of her exposed neck.

'Oh Paul...' Debbee breathed, her voice trembling with pleasure, and then his tongue slid all the way between her open, painted lips and she allowed herself to melt against him completely, enjoying the feel of his heavy erection pressing between the cleft of her lycra-sheathed buttocks. Just a few inches from his huge, purple penis, Debbee's vulva slowly blossomed into a soft, pink flower against her tiny, tight panties, her hot vagina so saturated with her own sex oils that she was beginning to leak into her underwear. Debbee was starting to pant now, on the edge of abandonment to him, her self-control almost gone.

She gasped as she felt the soft feathers swirling against her exposed cleavage, sweeping over the upper slopes of her full breasts above her tiny brassiere. The lacy cups barely contained the lower half of Debbee's fabulous breasts, and Paul had full access to her down to the tops of her dark aureoles. Her mouth pulled away from his as her pretty head tilted back until it lay pillowed against his shoulder, her sensuous lips opening in a silent pout of enjoyment as the delicate feather ball gently caressed her breasts just an inch or two from her rapidly swelling nipples. She had never, ever felt like this with a man before.

Paul ogled Debbee's beautiful, rapt face as he swept the soft feather ball over the eighteen-year-old's firm upper breasts. He was so close now, he knew. She was teetering on the brink. 'Enjoy, Debbee. Enjoy.' He swirled the feathers across her sensitised skin for a few more seconds, Debbee sagging helplessly against him, her pretty eyes closed and sensuous lips open. It was time.

'Debbee,' he purred, 'Debbee... take off your bra.' He twirled the feather ball over the tiny, lacy cups, drawing a soft gasp from Debbee as her aroused nipples strained towards the stroking ruff. Her filmy blouse was almost off her shoulders now.

Panting with excitement, Debbee immediately lifted her slim hands behind her and unhooked the catch of her flimsy brassiere. Paul leered over her shoulder as he deftly swept the strapless brassiere away and Debbee's fabulous, full breasts tumbled out onto the waiting feathers. God, she was magnificent. And she was going to be his.

Debbee whimpered with joy as the soft feathers found the delicate nubs of her nipples for the first time. She had never been this far before, never exposed her firm young breasts to any man, but this thought never even entered her head as Paul swirled the feather ruff lightly over first one nipple, then the other, her long, inflamed teats tingling with pleasure at his ministrations. Debbee's luxuriant hips tilted as her long, smooth legs trembled weakly with enjoyment, and the action caused the pouting lips of her vulva to slither wetly together. Oh God yes, she exulted, that felt fabulous. Unable to stop herself, Debbee's curvy hips began to move gently against Paul's enormous erection as he teased her plump breasts with the feather ball, the open petals of her slippery vulva slithering delightfully across each other and making Debbee's sensuous, open lips quiver with excitement. A tiny noise of pleasure escaped her throat.

Debbee turned her pretty head towards her new man, forcing her carefully painted eyes to open halfway so she could look at him. Paul caressed Debbee's erect nipples with the feathers, the girl's pretty eyes flickering helplessly at the sensation. 'Enjoy, Debbee,' he whispered. 'Relax and enjoy.'

Debbee immediately began to sink into his eyes as he gazed at her. 'Oh... Paul,' she whimpered, her luxuriant hips squirming gently against him. She was gone now, she knew, just waiting for him to do what he would with her.

Paul brushed the feathers lightly across the inflamed pegs of Debbee's nipples and her long, depilated legs sagged weakly with pleasure. 'Debbee,' he purred, studying her beautiful face. 'I'm going to take you to the bedroom.' His penis pulsed hungrily against her fabulously firm buttocks. 'You will be more comfortable there.'

She didn't answer, simply began to shuffle forwards as Paul steered her from the kitchen, her pretty eyes never leaving his face. The feathers swirled across her bare, sensitised breasts, her bare, jewelled belly, and - four hours after his mouth fell open with instant desire at first sight of her - Paul guided Debbee into his bedroom for the first time.

* * * * * * * * * *

Charlotte's gorgeous mouth opened wide with delight as she gently lowered herself onto James's long, purple penis, his hands on her luxuriant hips guiding her down until the taut-stretched lips of her vulva settled snugly against his hairy hilt. She was facing away from him, straddled across James's reclining body, but as Charlotte gasped with excitement at the sensation of his heavy glans nosing against the neck of her womb, his erection filling her fabulous young body completely, James could clearly see Charlotte's beautiful face in the full-length mirror at the foot of his bed. Her pretty eyes were all but closed, just a thin line of white showing between her painted eyelids, and as Charlotte pulled herself off of him until only his blunt tip remained inside her before allowing herself to sink luxuriously all the way down on his long, glistening shaft once more, James relished watching those eyes flutter helplessly with enjoyment, savoured Charlotte's soft, contralto whimper of pleasure, ogled the shimmering blonde sheet of her hair rippling against her flawless back. James slid his hands around Charlotte's narrow waist, just above the flare of her curvy hips, and began to work the gorgeous eighteen-year-old up and down over his heavy, contoured erection, her pretty head tilting all the way back as they began to move together in sweet rhythm.

James was panting rapidly with excitement as he controlled Charlotte's gently squirming hips, his hands at her narrow waist guiding the gorgeous blonde up and down over his long, contoured shaft, ogling Charlotte's beautiful, open mouth and full, bouncing breasts in the carefully placed mirror in front of them. James shuddered with delight as he drew her fabulous young body onto his heavy erection again and again, relishing his conquest of her.

Charlotte's slim, French-manicured fingers gripped James's pelvis tightly as she slid down onto his purple shaft once more, the soft, quivering gasps escaping her in perfect time with each of his inward strokes beginning to fill the room now as their rhythm increased to a deliciously brisk pace. Presently, Charlotte's gasps became plaintive as the excitement began to overwhelm her, her sensuous, open lips pouting with pleasure... but she was not ready to surrender just yet. Her curvy hips were wriggling helplessly in James's hands as he thrust deep into her again, again, but with an immense effort Charlotte controlled herself, moaning softly as she forced down the first exquisite tremors of approaching orgasm. This was Charlotte's favourite sex position, and she was so aroused she felt like she wanted to ride James like this for a long, long time. She whimpered with joy as he drew her down onto his long penis once more, her fingernails digging into his pelvis, her mouth wide open now. Please, please. Charlotte's pretty head sagged to one side as James's erection slid effortlessly into her hot, slippery cunt, his rhythm perfect. Please, don't make me come just yet. Just fuck me. Fuck me.

Charlotte's fabulous body strained forward as she struggled gently in his hands, trying vainly to ease her swollen G-spot away from the wonderful contours of his smoothly pistoning penis. Oh God, yes, fuck me. Fuck me 'til it hurts. Charlotte moaned happily as James's hands found her breasts, squeezing them gently, his erection slithering in and out of her like a machine. Oh yes, fuck me just like that. Fuck me so much I walk wrong for a week. Oh God oh yes.

* * * * * * * * * *

Paul slipped Debbee's semi-transparent blouse from her smooth, toned shoulders as soon as they entered his bedroom, leaving the gorgeous eighteen-year-old topless before him as he turned her to face him.

'Unbutton my shirt,' he urged softly.

Debbee's pretty eyes fluttered with enjoyment as Paul ran the feather ball lightly over the flawless, tan skin of her back, her pencil-slim fingers trembling at the sensation and her breath quivering as she obediently began to unfasten his shirt. Her beautiful young face tilted up towards him as Paul found an ultra-sensitive point at the base of Debbee's spine, swirling the feathers delicately across her skin, and as her eyes finally flickered shut her full, painted lips parted with a soft click. This felt wonderful. She shivered, and her slim hands began to move faster on his buttons.

Paul was panting with arousal. 'Keep going,' he whispered as Debbee finished unfastening his shirt. 'Undo my trousers too.'

Debbee did not even hesitate now, the girl long past any notion of resistance to him. As her lacquered nails began to unbutton his jeans her slim fingertips brushed over the heavy pole of his erection, causing a gasp of excitement to escape the older man's lips, and a tiny part of Debbee's mind sent up the faintest warning signal at the speed at which their intimacy was escalating. Her beautiful, brown eyes fluttered weakly open just as the feather ball stroked delightfully up beneath her chin, tilting her pretty head up to look at him.

'... Oh...' Debbee's mind settled contentedly back into its tracks under Paul's gaze, her pencil-slim fingers beginning to hasten their descent at his button fly.

'That's good, Debbee,' he purred, ogling the girl's gorgeous face as she returned his smile. 'Relax... relax. Now,' his voice trembled with desire for her. 'Slip my jeans down.'

Her eyes never leaving his, Debbee slid her small hands inside the waistband of Paul's jeans and pushed them down over his hips until they loosened from his thighs and fell into a heap at his ankles. She had become lost in his eyes again, locked into him as he drew her slim, smooth body against him and relished the feel of her skin against his for the first time. Her bare breasts felt glorious against his chest.

Debbee murmured softly as she felt her short, tight black miniskirt suddenly loosen as Paul began unzipping her, drawing the narrow toggle all the way down over Debbee's rounded buttocks, and then she relaxed into his arms with a sigh of pleasure as the soft feathers slid inside the open wings of her miniskirt and began to swirl delectably over the bare upper swells of her smooth buttocks. Debbee's mouth opened a little further.

'Very good, Debbee,' Paul whispered as the girl nestled happily against him. 'Very good.'

He began to sink to his knees before her. 'Very good,' Paul murmured reassuringly, 'very good.' He continued twirling the feather ball over Debbee's flawless skin, moving it around her hips to sweep gently over her flat, jewelled belly, causing Debbee's tummy muscles to jump once at the sensation before they settled contentedly under his ministrations. 'Very good.' Still stroking her taut, tanned belly, Paul began with his other hand to ease Debbee's tiny miniskirt down over her curvy hips, first one side, then the other. He looked up at her pretty face for signs of doubt or distress but Debbee was gone now, beautiful eyes closed, sensuous lips open in a pout of enjoyment. His neural programming of her had overwhelmed her completely, sweeping away every last tendril of her resistance.

Her tiny, black miniskirt slid over her shapely knees and collapsed into a soft ring around her slim ankles, leaving Debbee dressed only in her tall, polished stilettos and the tiniest panties Paul had ever seen on a woman. A minuscule triangle of sheer, white fabric barely covered Debbee's vulva, and was held in place on her curvy hips by lycra strings no thicker than a bootlace. Above this tiny scrap of silk, the daringly exposed bulge of Debbee's pubic mound was so cleanly shaven it looked even smoother than the skin of her flat belly. Paul was panting with lust for her.

'Very good, Debbee,' he breathed, swirling the feathers down over her long, sculpted thighs and stroking the sensitive skin behind her knees. 'Relax...'

Debbee's already pleasure-weakened legs sagged bonelessly as the feather ball caressed the backs of her knees, a tiny murmur of pleasure escaping her open lips. 'Relax, Debbee,' Paul purred. 'Sit down on the bed.'

The gorgeous teen sank onto the edge of Paul's bed, her fabulous breasts trembling delightfully at the movement. Her perfectly turned nipples were still long and stiff, and Paul could see at the tiny crotch of her flimsy, white panties a darker, coin-sized circle where Debbee's wet, pouting vulva was kissing the sheer silk. Oh God, yes, he thought. His penis was throbbing with desire.

'Relax, Debbee.' Paul stood and quickly slipped off his shirt. 'Relax...' He stepped out of his jeans and pulled his boxer shorts away from his huge, purple penis, which sprang eagerly forwards, pulsing gently a few inches from Debbee's beautiful face. Her eyes were still closed. 'Relax...' Paul was naked now.

He leaned towards Debbee's sitting figure and gently kissed her soft, open lips, his tongue sliding into her mouth as they locked together. As they began to kiss deeply, Debbee's slim fingers ran through Paul's chest hair and onto his broad shoulders, her lightly painted eyelids flickering as she felt him begin to ease her almost naked body back down onto his bed. Oh God, this was it, she thought as she felt her shoulders nestle into his pillows, felt the weight of Paul's body as he settled himself above her, one of his knees slipping between her long, bare legs as his tongue explored her mouth. His hands were beginning to run eagerly over the flawless skin of her hips, and she could feel the immense pole of his erection against her thigh. This was it. He was going to make love to her.

Debbee whimpered with anticipation at the thought, her smoothly depilated legs opening as his knee nestled against the soft bulge of her wet crotch. Her long, carmine fingernails were already beginning to lightly scratch him as she ran her fingertips over Paul's back. He was going to make love to her, and she was ready... ready to be filled by him.

* * * * * * * * * *

Charlotte was moaning with pleasure now as she lowered herself onto James's huge penis again, again, their pace quick enough that he was beginning to plunge back and forth inside her. They were both panting hard with excitement. The older man's hands were tight on Charlotte's luxuriant hips, dragging her all the way down onto him each time so his blunt, purple dome bumped gently against the neck of her cervix at each stroke. Charlotte could barely control herself now, whimpering with anguish as she fought to hold back the orgasm that had been boiling impatiently for long minutes, eager to engulf her. No, no, please. If I come, you'll come, and then we'll stop. Please, don't make me come yet, just fuck me, make me not walk right. Oh, again again.