Debbee and Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * *

Debbee was whimpering softly as Paul's lips hoovered over her silk-smooth breasts, her back arching towards him each time he took one of her long, rubbery nipples into his mouth. His knee was still between her legs, pressed firmly against the wet crotch of her tiny panties, and Debbee's hips were moving helplessly beneath him, massaging herself against his hard thigh.

Paul couldn't wait any longer. He was relishing the feel of Debbee's wonderful breasts under his lips, the taste of her hard, aroused nipples in his mouth... but he simply had to fuck her now.

Lifting himself away from her, Paul ran his fingertips over Debbee's silken breasts and down across the muscles of her taut belly, kissing the complex jewel embedded in her navel as he slid his fingers inside the thin lycra strings of her flimsy panties. Almost whimpering with excitement, Paul began to draw the strings down over Debbee's luxuriant hips, his eyes bulging as he slowly peeled Debbee's panties away from her engorged vulva, exposing her completely to him for the first time.

Debbee gasped as she felt her panties slipping down her supple thighs, her wet vulva pouting eagerly with anticipation. Her pretty eyes fluttered open just far enough to watch Paul finally draw the tiny garment over her slim ankles and discard it, his fingers gliding delightfully up over her inner thighs just a few inches from her hot, open labia. Oh yes, she thought, I'm ready.

Debbee's sensuous lips opened with a soft moan of pleasure as the older man's fingertip brushed lightly across the quivering petals of her vulva, her long, depilated legs opening easily at his touch. Paul leered at Debbee as his fingertips caressed her wet, open sex, watching the gorgeous girl squirm with arousal each time he touched the crimson bulb of her exposed clitoris. Her smooth legs were wide apart now.

'Does it feel good, Debbee?' Paul murmured, gently teasing the underside of her clit with deft fingers until her pretty head rolled to one side at the sensation.

'Oh... God...' whimpered Debbee, gasping suddenly as a half-inch of Paul's questing fingertip slipped smoothly between her soft sex lips.

'Does it feel good?' Paul's fingertip glistened with Debbee's slippery oils as he drew it up and across her throbbing clitoris.

Debbee's back arched, her pencil-slim fingers clutching at his duvet. 'Oh God yes, oh yes,' she whispered as his finger dipped into her body once more. Paul stroked her swollen clitoral hood between two wet fingertips.

'What do you want, Debbee?' he murmured. His penis was so hard it was almost painful, a huge pole of purple muscle. 'What do you want?'

Debbee whimpered, her fabulous body straining against his teasing fingers. She was utterly helpless now.

'Oh God...' Debbee moaned plaintively, 'Oh God... take me.'

Paul gently dipped a finger inside Debbee again, this time a little further until a soft bleat from the gorgeous eighteen-year-old told him he had found her G-spot. The rough-textured bump of her sex button was already swollen into a bloated sac with her arousal. 'What do you want?' He was kneeling between Debbee's long, open legs now.

'Please...' Debbee whispered, her pretty head tilting back as Paul caressed the sensitive petals of her vulva, coating her with her own sex oils. 'Please... take me. Take me.'

The tip of Paul's enormous glans was crowned with a huge globe of pre-ejaculate, and he spread the slippery fluid over his blunt dome with one forefinger as he lowered himself over Debbee's fabulous young body. 'What do you want?'

'Oh God yes take me, take me!' Debbee implored, panting with excitement and forcing her pretty eyes open to look up at him as she felt his hips settle onto hers, her carmine-tipped fingers sliding eagerly over Paul's broad shoulders and pulling him down onto her.

Paul gently kissed Debbee's sensuous mouth, and then they both gasped as the tip of his penis nestled between the soft, pink lips of her vulva.

'Be careful,' moaned Debbee, her eyes sliding shut at the touch of him. 'You're my first.'

Paul ogled Debbee's beautiful face. 'I know,' he breathed, and gently eased forward.

Debbee cried out as Paul opened her soft vulva with his blunt dome, her flawlessly polished nails digging into his neck. God oh God he felt so big. She held her breath then as he began to slide very gently into her, the first inch of him taking perhaps five seconds to disappear between her slippery lips. After another inch of him had eased into her, Debbee released her breath with a noisy gasp, and began to pant with excitement at the feel of him inside her. Oh yes, oh yes.

Paul leered down at Debbee as he entered her carefully, whimpering with relief at the fabulous sensation of her hot, tight body gently gripping his pulsing erection. God, she felt so good. He felt her back arch underneath him as he fed his whole length into her magnificent body, her gorgeous mouth wide open at the size of him, her first-ever lover. As his hairy hilt finally nestled against Debbee's billiard-ball smooth pubis, he felt the tip of his glans nose gently up to the neck of her womb.

They lay together, panting, for several seconds.

'How does it feel, Debbee?' Paul murmured into her jewelled ear, taking the scented lobe into his mouth. He pushed his hands deep into Debbee's thick, silky hair, enjoying the feel of the glossy mass in his hands as her pretty eyes opened into unfocussed slits.

'... Amazing,' Debbee breathed softly. 'Amazing.'

She gasped as Paul began to withdraw, slithering wetly out of her until only his heavy dome lay between her sex lips, and then Debbee whimpered helplessly as he slid slow and easy all the way back into her once more.

'Ohh... God oh God...' she whispered, and from then on Debbee was incapable of speech as Paul withdrew, and slithered back into her, and withdrew, and slithered back into her, repeating his strokes until they began to flow together in a sweet, slow rhythm inside her. Debbee's pretty head sagged against Paul's muscular forearm as he began to fuck her, her sensuous, painted lips wide open at the incredible sensation of him thrusting smoothly in and out of her. Oh God, she thought, Charlotte had been right. This was unbelievably good.

Yet Debbee was so glad that she had waited. She whimpered with joy as the ridge of Paul's heavy glans slid back and forth across her bloated G-spot, the pleasure radiating warmly through her curvy hips, his enormous penis filling her completely. So glad she had waited for the right man.

Paul was leering in triumph as he studied Debbee's immaculate face, his long, purple erection sliding into her lithe body again, again. Only five hours earlier, he had drawn in a sharp breath of delight as his eyes widened at the first sight of Debbee walking into the bar with Charlotte. Less than three hours ago, he had spent perhaps twenty minutes bathing Debbee's pretty face in the intense blue light from the cameraphone screen he held closely in front of her, whispering softly into her jewelled ear until Debbee's eyes had rolled sightlessly back into her head and she sagged back into the soft cushions of the secluded alcove, transfixed completely by him. Two and a half hours earlier, Paul had finally woken Debbee from her helpless stupefaction after his prolonged infiltration of her deepest subconscious. And now -- Paul gasped as his long penis slithered effortlessly all the way back into Debbee's fabulous, naked body once more -- she was his. He thrust sweetly into Debbee again, and again, his hands deep in her rich hair turning her pretty head to one side and his lips gliding across the muscles of her slender neck, sucking eagerly at the soft, perfumed skin, enjoying her.

Debbee whimpered plaintively as Paul fucked her with long, unhurried strokes, the sweet, insistent repetition of his movements filling her with an incredible, building delight she had never experienced in masturbation. He felt huge inside her, his thrusts so deep that the spongy tip of his contoured penis seemed to travel right up between her breasts at each stroke, yet he was gently enough that his size was exciting rather than unnerving. Her sensuous lips were wide open with joy, her long, polished fingernails flexing rhythmically into the skin of Paul's shoulders at each inward thrust. Her neck tingled from his sucking kisses, the sensation adding to the pleasure radiating right through her fabulous body from between her gently squirming hips, and Debbee let out a soft, breathless moan of anticipation as she felt her excitement beginning to quicken.

Paul couldn't hold back any longer, his rhythm increasing slowly until he was thrusting inside Debbee with soft, plunging strokes. His hands tightened in her rich, mahogany hair as he ogled every pore of her beautiful young face, Debbee's expression still smooth and joyful in spite of the increased pace of his thrusts. She was squirming a little more beneath him now, tiny moans coming one after another from her sensuous, open lips, but Debbee's rapt face showed Paul that it was pleasure, not discomfort, driving her responses. He lowered his head and thrust his tongue between Debbee's soft, painted lips as he plunged sweetly into her again, again, his long shaft slithering repetitively over the swollen dome of Debbee's bloated G-spot, her smooth body beginning to struggle gently beneath him. Unable to help himself, Paul began to plunge a little more firmly into his beautiful conquest, and Debbee whimpered plaintively as her excitement began to spiral upwards.

* * * * * * * * * *

Charlotte hadn't breathed for several seconds now, simply sat across James with her sensuous mouth wide open and carefully outlined eyes tight shut, allowing the older man's frantically clutching hands to drive her curvy hips up and down on his heavy, purple penis. She was so close now, she knew, that even breathing would upset her razor-edged equilibrium and bring on her orgasm. Her full, painted lips quivered as she hovered on the brink of abandonment. Please, please, not yet. I want to not walk straight. Charlotte could already feel the growing sensitivity in her exhausted vulva, already knew her soft sex lips were becoming swollen and red from James's prolonged usage of her. Oh yes, yes that's it.

Still pulling Charlotte's fabulous body down over his glistening penis, James moved his hands onto the gorgeous blonde's hourglass waist. His rhythm was rapid now, and, plunging hard into the girl with long, plunging strokes, he pulled Charlotte's upper body towards him, leaning her back over his torso until her long, silken hair began to drape across his chest.

Charlotte's painted eyelids fluttered helplessly as James tilted her backwards, his erection sliding ever-more firmly against her tortured G-spot with each stroke. Her pretty head straining right back until she faced the ceiling, Charlotte held her breath for one more of his exquisite strokes, then let go in a whimper of delight as the last shreds of her self-control finally gave way under his ministrations. Charlotte panted with excitement, her back arching as James plunged again into her already trembling body, her long, manicured fingernails digging into his hips, and then a smile of utter joy flooded her beautiful face as Charlotte felt her orgasm racing up to engulf her.

* * * * * * * * * *

Debbee's pretty head twisted to one side in Paul's hands as she felt her pleasure begin building rapidly, his gently plunging strokes deep inside her pushing her excitement higher and higher with each thrust. Whimpering plaintively, Debbee forced her fluttering eyelids to open just enough so she could see Paul working rhythmically above her, his fingers tight in her rich, dark hair now. At the sight of her man, Debbee moaned with joy and her pleasure sweetened to an exquisite depth, her fabulous body struggling gently beneath him, her flawlessly polished fingernails digging into the meat of his smoothly driving buttocks. They stared into each other's eyes for several long, deep strokes, and then Debbee's beautiful, brown eyes drifted helplessly to one side, losing focus and gazing sightlessly past Paul's shoulder as his sweet, insistent thrusts slowly tipped her over the point of no return.

Paul moaned with excitement as he watched Debbee's pretty eyes glaze over with delight, knowing that he had her on the brink of orgasm now. His huge penis felt incredibly sensitised inside her, as though every nerve ending in his body had migrated to his thrusting, purple dome, and as he slid smoothly back into Debbee once more he felt her knees lifting at his sides until her long, sculpted legs were bent double alongside his hips. Debbee's whimpers of joy were growing high-pitched as she strained upwards against him, her pretty head tilted backwards in his hands, her back arching powerfully beneath him as he thrust into her again, again.

Debbee's eyes closed tight as her fabulous body began to tremble with incredible joy, her whimpers a breathless treble now. She quickly slid her smooth legs around Paul's gently pistoning hips as she hovered on the brink of release, wrapping him tight in her arms and legs, clinging desperately to him for another three or four glorious strokes whilst her pleasure became exquisitely unbearable... and then her head slammed back into the pillow, and Debbee cried out as her orgasm engulfed her.

Debbee's long nails pulled sharply at Paul's driving buttocks as she bucked helplessly beneath him, her tortured G-spot collapsing and releasing a long, hot stream of clear ejaculate onto his thrusting penis. She was almost sobbing with ecstasy, her soft cries quivering with animal passion, her orgasm overwhelming her so completely that she felt as though she was on the verge of passing out with pleasure. Her luxuriant hips writhed, unable to escape his inexorable rhythm as Paul slithered into her again and again, wanting him to stop and release her yet craving the glorious feel of him sliding deep inside her orgasming body. Debbee shuddered with delight beneath him, whimpering and clawing at him as her sharp ecstasy slowly mellowed into deep, blissful satisfaction. And as the tortuous peak of her orgasm began to ebb, Debbee began to thrust her curvy, trembling hips against Paul's still gently plunging penis once more, relishing the delicious spike of pleasure each stroke sent through her hyper-sensitive body.

Paul's mouth opened wide as Debbee began to work beneath him, his gasps becoming harsh, his thrusts quickening into an urgent pistoning inside her slippery, wriggling body. He had felt the first exquisite tremors of orgasm as soon as Debbee had drenched his heavy, contoured erection with her sex fluid as she peaked, and had barely been able to hold himself back whilst Debbee had climaxed noisily beneath him. Now, as his bulging eyes studied every pore of Debbee's beautiful face, he gave a whimper of joy as he felt himself pass beyond his own control. He plunged into Debbee three or four more times, relishing the utter inevitability of his approaching orgasm, then his hands scrunched down in her thick, silken hair and he shuddered to a halt all the way inside Debbee, the tiny eyelet of his penis already opening and closing in dry pumps.

Paul cried out in glorious relief as his orgasm overcame him, the soft eyelet of his quivering penis opening once more and this time hosing a powerful jet of hot semen into Debbee's fabulous body. Paul whimpered with ecstasy, slumping across Debbee as he began to squirt long, thick ribbons of sperm into her, quickly filling her vulva with his potent seed. It briefly occurred to Paul that Debbee was probably not on the pill, and the thought that she might actually be pregnant by him within the next few minutes turned him on amazingly, making him groan with excitement and deliver a thick, spermy jet directly onto the neck of Debbee's womb. Burying his head in her rich, dark hair, Paul moved gently inside Debbee, shivering with pleasure as his balls emptied their contents into the gorgeous eighteen-year-old in rhythmic pulses of his huge penis, flooding her with his semen as she squirmed delightedly beneath him, Debbee enjoying the novelty of his slippery, liquid heat deep inside her.

Gradually, Paul's orgasm began to fade and they lay locked together, both of them panting with satisfaction. Occasionally, Paul gasped and his penis flexed gently, another gout of thick sperm dribbling lazily into Debbee's body, whilst she periodically gripped his purple shaft with her vulva and sighed with pleasure as the last of her contractions rippled through her. But eventually, Paul slithered wetly from Debbee's spent body, a warm river of their mixed ejaculate following him from Debbee's vulva as his withdrawing penis gently uncorked her. He slumped onto his side next to her, his fingers running across the sweat-sheathed skin of her belly and finding the ornate jewel in her navel.

He smiled. 'I think you enjoyed your first time, didn't you?'

Debbee turned her pretty head languidly towards him, her carefully outlined eyes barely open. 'Oh God,' she whispered, and giggled softly. 'Oh God... that was unbelievable.'

Paul stroked Debbee's belly. 'I told you I grow on people,' he grinned, enjoying her.

Debbee smiled radiantly. 'You're not kidding are you? At the start of the night, I never would have thought in a million years that you would be The One. But you were.' She watched Paul as he propped himself onto one elbow beside her, his other hand sliding up and over one of her supple breasts. Debbee's sensuous lips opened with a soft click at the sensation of his fingers gently stroking her soft, sated nipple.

'I don't know why I would have thought that at first, though...' Debbee murmured, gazing contentedly into Paul's eyes, 'because you're so sweet, and so attractive.' She lifted one slender arm and ran her pencil-slim fingers through the older man's greying hair, her voice a soft whisper. 'I don't know why I didn't see that straight away. It's just... so obvious.'

Paul leaned across Debbee and, deliciously slowly, opened her lips with his, deft fingers teasing her nipple gently erect as he eased his tongue into the gorgeous eighteen-year-old's inviting mouth. Debbee's slim hand curled around Paul's neck as the began their first soft, post-coital kiss, and just before she pulled him down onto her until his broad shoulders were halfway across her again, Debbee realised two things: one, that although she had implored Paul repeatedly to deflower her, she didn't even know his second name... and two, although they had only met a few hours earlier, Debbee suspected that she was already falling a little bit in love with him.

* * * * * * * * * *

Charlotte was sprawled face-down across James's body, her pretty head pillowed on his chest, enjoying the feel of his fingers stroking her narrow back and rounded buttocks, his hand occasionally sliding deep into her flaxen hair and massaging her scalp. She sighed happily as she stretched her long, smooth legs, turning her head upwards to look at James and running one slim, French-manicured finger across his lips.

He grinned underneath her fingertip. 'Are you happy now?'

Charlotte's beautiful blue eyes slid shut as a radiant smile flooded her face. 'Oh, yes...' she sighed, laying her head back onto James's chest and rubbing her smooth cheek against the soft curls of hair there. '...Happy, and spent.'

Charlotte's orgasm had exhausted her. She had held it a bay for so long that when it finally exploded through her it was a monster, engulfing Charlotte completely until her cries of ecstasy became agonised squeals as the bloated sac of her G-spot emptied itself onto James's rapidly thrusting penis in a hot flood of ejaculate. She had writhed so hard on him that he had had to press Charlotte's bucking hips firmly down onto his long, purple shaft to stop her from pulling away from him as she squirmed in unbearable delight, her long nails leaving vivid red lines on his hips as her fingers scrabbled frantically at him. Her incredible peak had lasted so long that Charlotte had thought she was actually going to faint with ecstasy, her desperate gasps coming so fast she had begun to hyperventilate.