Debbee and Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of it all, James had been unable to hold back any further, and whimpered in glorious relief as he fountained into her, filling Charlotte with long, powerful jets of thick sperm. They had writhed against each other, Charlotte's orgasm beginning to slide into a delicious satisfaction, and she had moaned happily as she finally became aware that James was pouring into her with deep squirts, enjoying the slippery heat of his semen.

Eventually they had collapsed against each other. 'Oh God, fabulous!' Charlotte had panted as she fell across James's spent body, and there she had stayed whilst they slowly began to recover.

Charlotte had begun to drift into a light doze, her slim finger still resting on James's lips, when she suddenly remembered Debbee.

'James,' she murmured, lifting her pretty head from his chest to regard him. 'Did we just leave Debbee and Paul on their own, earlier on?'

James raised his eyebrows. 'Yes. Why?'

Charlotte's lovely face creased into a frown. 'I guess it was a bit impolite of us, really, given that we'd only just introduced them to each other. I hope Debbee didn't mind -- they seemed to be getting on okay, but...' Charlotte shrugged.

James smiled faintly as he remembered his last sight of Paul and Debbee -- the pair of them sitting intimately close in their secluded corner, Paul's lips moving silently next to Debbee's ear as he held the cameraphone so close to her pretty face that it almost touched the bridge of her pert nose. Paul had been working on the gorgeous eighteen-year-old for twenty minutes, and in the rippling, blue light of the mesmerising screen, Debbee's beautiful face had been utterly vacant, her pretty eyes glazed and empty and beginning to drift helplessly to one side as Paul expertly drained the last flickers of consciousness from her.

'I think,' James smiled reassuringly at Charlotte, 'that you'll find they got on just fine without us.' He slid his hand deep into his own gorgeous eighteen-year-old's rich, white-blonde hair, relishing the silken feel of it between his fingers as he stroked her scalp. Charlotte was magnificent, he thought. And utterly his.

'Yeah...' murmured Charlotte, rubbing her pretty head against his hand. 'Yeah, they seemed to be doing alright. I hope it went well for them.'

* * * * * * * * * *

Debbee snuggled tighter into Paul's arms, shivering with enjoyment as she felt his fingers run lightly over the smooth globes of her buttocks. The inner flanks of her sculpted thighs slithered wetly against each other as she nestled against him, the silken skin smothered with her own ejaculate and Paul's semen.

'I really need to shower,' Debbee murmured sleepily, her glistening thighs separating as Paul eased his leg between them. 'And, though I'd love to stay the night...' she sighed wistfully at the thought, '... I really need to get home. My folks will be worried if I'm not back by morning.'

Paul gently squeezed Debbee's fabulous buttocks. His penis was already beginning to stir again as he ogled Debbee's gorgeous face, silken hair, supple breasts. There was so much he wanted to do with her, to her. And, he knew, she was going to let him do it all.

He wanted her again, right now -- but also knew he didn't have to push. 'Okay,' he murmured, kissing Debbee's jewelled ear. 'We'll jump in the shower, then I'll give you a lift home.'

Debbee smiled radiantly at Paul, enjoying the comfort of his eyes. He really was the sweetest man she had ever met.

'Thank you, darling,' she purred. Did she just call him darling? Oh well, Debbee thought -- it was true. Her heart beat a little faster at her acceptance.

As her slippery inner thighs glided over each other once more, Debbee caught her breath as she realised for the first time the possible consequences of Paul's thick semen flooding her vagina, hosing against the neck of her womb in long, powerful squirts. She would have to get a morning-after pill from the doctor's tomorrow. And -- Debbee smiled faintly, pillowing her pretty head against Paul's chest -- she would really have to go onto contraceptive pills full-time now, as well. So she and Paul could make love, again and again, as often as they wanted.

Debbee didn't quite know how to best approach her doctor about all of this... but she knew that Charlotte would help her, having already been there, done it, and constantly encouraged Debbee to do the same. She smiled at the thought of her beautiful, blonde friend, and wondered if Charlotte and James were, at that moment, nestled sweetly together like she and Paul, or if they were still making love. Charlotte would be delighted when she heard that Debbee had had her cherry popped. In fact, thought Debbee happily, for the first time ever... tomorrow, they really could compare notes.