Debbie & Boris: 20 Years Later

Story Info
20 years have passed, will she do him again?
2.2k words
2.85
45.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers

This is about a cheating wife. If you don't like cheating wives, don't suffer through this. Move on to a story that depicts the type of wife you like.

----------------------------------------------

Debbie was waiting for her change at the Walmart one-hour photo service when she heard a faintly familiar voice. "Did you finally let Skip take some nude photos of you?" the voice asked. She hadn't heard it for 20 years, but she immediately recognized the voice of Boris, her husband's long lost cousin.

Both Debbie and her husband, Skip, had been very close to Boris back in their early twenties. Skip and Boris had participated in a grueling local event called the quadithalon in which the participants skied, swam, biked, and ran for glory and cash. Debbie had been their cheerleader, coach, and moral support, as they trained together. She also sometimes joined them in the running and swimming training. The lithe, defined body of Debbie helped her push them in these events and sometimes she even had to hold back in the swimming in order to protect their male egos.

The other effect of her fit, 5-foot body, set off by perky tits, blue eyes, and blonde hair, was to make it very difficult, indeed, for Boris to concentrate on his athletic training. Sure, she was married – and married to his own cousin, but Boris spend a lot of time trying to figure out a way to get into Debbie's pants. Lucky for him, Debbie also wanted to try out his cock at least once, and the last time she saw him, just before he disappeared from their lives to work on a pipeline in Saudi Arabia, she did just that. She had fed Boris's cock into her eager pussy, as she was talking to Skip on the phone.

It was a great fuck. Boris's cock was an inch or two larger than Skip's 7-incher, and he had great lasting power. The both had cum, and both had promised each other to "do this again someday." But they never did. Boris was called away to work in Saudi Arabia, where ass was scarcer than a Baptist virgin in a whorehouse. Debbie reoriented herself to thinking about her husband, fucking him well and frequently, while he wished she would spread it around a little.

Now, here was Boris again, looking really good for a 40-something and sporting the air of a guy who had been on a 20-year sex fast – which wasn't totally true but close enough for Fox News. Debbie had changed almost imperceptibly in the intervening year. She still had the slim body, and her tits looked great, too, inside her blouse. Boris mentally removed the blouse and decided that he was going to like seeing them again for real.

While Boris was staring at Debbie's tits, trying to picture them uncovered, Debbie laughed and said, "Same old Boris. We've been in each other's company for exactly one minute, and you're already standing there assessing your chances of getting inside my bra."

Boris reluctantly pulled his eyes away from Debbie's tits and looked her in the eye. He vividly remembered that she had been the best piece of ass he had ever had, and if he was going to get into her pants again, he'd a least have to show her a little respect.

Debbie's eyes sparkled with smile, as she watched Boris try to position himself for another fuck. She would let him wonder for awhile, but she knew he would get lucky. After all, he was one of those rare breed of men who seemed to put the needs of the girl ahead of his own. That wasn't necessarily totally true, Debbie knew, because in reality, there was no such thing as a bad piece of ass for a man, and, in any event, she was completely confident that she was one of the best. So, it was a no-lose situation for Boris. It was always possible for a man to completely blow it at the last minute, through insensitivity, impatience, or stupidity, but if he didn't fuck up really bad really fast, he was going to get his piece of ass. And Debbie would get to feel that well-administered 8-inch cock in her still tight pussy, after many years of 7 inches from her husband. She loved her husband's cock, but Boris's bigger uncut cock was an exciting prospect at the moment.

As Boris worked on the difficult task of keeping his eyes from dropping from Debbie's eyes to her tits, Debbie said, "Geez, it's awfully crowded around here. I'd love a little privacy where we could visit and talk about old times."

Then a memory from the early years worked its way into Debbie's mind. "Say, Boris," she asked. "Do you still drive a van?"

"Yes, I do," responded Boris. "And a very comfortable one, if I do say so myself."

Debbie put her hand out to Boris and said,"Lead on McDuff. Let's see just how comfortable this van is."

Boris self-consciously glanced down at the front of his pants to see how obvious the bulge at his crotch was getting, then he kind of pulled his butt back just a little. As quickly and inconspicuously as possible, he led Debbie to his van, which was parked at the back of the parking lot, under the only shade still falling on the lot.

They climbed in and Boris started the engine and turned on the air conditioner, while Debbie looked around in appreciation. The custom van had swivel seats in the front and a sofa for a back seat that folded down into a bed.

Debbie sat up straight in her seat with her legs crossed at the ankle. It made her short denim skirt gap in the front and revealed her panties underneath. She knew; she didn't care. In fact, it was what she wanted. She giggled, then gave herself a spin. As she twirled around, there was a brief pause when her back was to Boris. Then, she completed the turn and faced Boris again with her panties still showing, but she had one side of her loose-fitting blouse pulled down, revealing her low-fitting bra. Just a hint of areola glimpsed over the top of her bra. With another mischievous smile, she twirled herself again.

After another brief pause, she faced Boris again. This time, her top was still down, but she had also pulled her bra completely below her tit. She giggled her tit a couple of times, then twirled around again. After another pause, she again faced Boris. This time, she had pulled her top up from the bottom and taken her bra with it. Boris looked in appreciation, as he noticed that her small but shapely tits had changed very little over the intervening years. Debbie lowered her hands and cupped her tits, as if to offer them to Boris, but as he reached, she spun around again. While her back was to Boris, she quickly pulled her top and bra off, and threw them over her shoulder, so that they hit Boris in the face.

When Boris had pulled the top away from his eyes, Debbie was facing him again: this time, completely topless, her firm tits topped off a flat, trim stomach. Her panties were still showing, with the denim skirt now pulled all the way back to the tops of her thighs. Debbie reached over and grabbed Boris's hands and pulled them to her tits. He squeezed them only once before Debbie grabbed him by the head and pulled his mouth to her right tit. He got in only one lick before she pulled away and stuck her left tit in his mouth. This time, he started to suck, but the suction quickly released as she pulled away again and twirled her back to him. After another short pause, she twirled around again. Her skirt was pulled up to her waist, and she held her panties in her right hand. Boris had released his cock and it was saluting her respectfully.

As Boris gaped at her glistening cunt, she hit him in the face with her panties and rubbed them all over his face. Then she took his hand in hers and pulled it toward her. Pushing all the fingers back except one, she got his finger started in her pussy, then pulled, as his finger sunk into her.

"Am I ready?" She asked.

Feigning uncertainty, Boris probed deeper with his finger, finger-fucked her a few times. He twisted his finger and curled it upward, catching Debbie's clit between his thumb and finger. Debbie shuddered.

"Yes," I think you're ready. "You're pretty slippery."

Debbie reached and grabbed Boris's cock, then bent over and gave him two deep strokes with her mouth, applying ample amounts of saliva, then she pulled away.

"Now, you're ready too," she said, as she grabbed his cock like a handle and climbed toward the back seat. Without letting go, she adjusted the sofa into a bed and lay on her back. She spread her legs wide in the roomy van and pulled Boris's cock toward her waiting pussy.

Boris hesitated. "What, no warmups?" he asked.

"I'm warmed up. I've been hot ever since the moment I saw you in Walmart, when I decided that I was going to fuck you."

She guided his cock to her entrance, pulled it in about an inch, and said, "Push now, hard! I want to feel this. Not slow, not easy. I want it fast and hard!"

Boris could only do as ordered. He slammed down hard and drove his cock all the way in with one thrust. As their pelvis bones came together hard, Debbie grabbed Boris's ass and held him inside her. It was the deepest she had been penetrated since the last time Boris had fucked her, and she wanted to relish the feeling. Then, she released Boris's ass and let him go to work.

He was very skilled, as she had remembered and at Debbie's urging, he pounded hard and fast. Debbie spread her legs wide, as Boris held her ankles in his hands and met him with every thrust. She knew she wouldn't last long and she didn't. After only a couple of minutes, she exploded in the best orgasm she had had in years. Boris responded to her spasms with grinding thrusts that rubbed against her clit. It was almost too much sensation for Debbie, but she embraced the extra stimulation and kept her legs wide, allowing the intense sensations to permeate her body. Finally, she grabbed Boris's ass and said, "That was great, Boris. Give me a second and I'll let you use my pussy to get off.

After only a few-second respite, Debbie pushed Boris slightly away and without losing penetration, she pushed her legs tightly together and squeezed Boris's cock tightly inside her cunt. Boris brought his legs together and came back down, squeezing her legs between his. He began thrusting with long, slow strokes. Debbie squeezed his dick with her pussy, as he moved. It felt good to her, too, and Boris stroked in his own good time.

With the excitement of a new fuck with a renewed relationship, Boris lasted only a few minutes before he exploded inside Debbie. They squeezed each other tightly for only a few moments before Boris pushed his chest away from Debbie and looked again, in appreciation of Debbie's small, but perfect tits. "Well, Debbie," he said. "That was as good as I remembered it. I love your tits and your attitude. You're really a great piece of ass."

"Yes, I am," responded Debbie. "I'm a great piece of ass, and this time, I'm going to make sure you get more of me. This won't be a daily – or even weekly – event, but now that we've rediscovered each other, I want to be your piece of ass on a semi-regular basis. Let's just keep in touch and get together when it's convenient. I want to fuck you in my own bed sometimes when Skip is out camping or hunting."

"Are you sure? In your own bed?"

"Sure, Skip would love it. Trust me. I'm sure he would even like to watch."

"That all sounds good to me," agreed Boris. "Will you let me take nude pictures of you sometime?"

"I dunno, Boris. Knowing you, the pictures would probably wind up on the Internet."

"Probably," admitted Boris. "But just think about it: thousands of guys jacking off to your naked body. Doesn't that turn you on?"

Debbie was quiet for a moment. She had a job that might be in jeopardy if one of her co-workers happened across her pictures. Still, maybe some faceless pictures would work. She shrugged. "Not yet," she said. "Maybe sometime in the future, but probably not. For now, just be contented with these." She pointed at her tits. "And this." She rubbed her fingers along her wet pussy.

"We ARE in a parking lot," Boris reminded Debbie. "Maybe we'd better get dressed."

"By all means," said Debbie. "I have a really wet Pussy, and I want to get home to Skip before I dry up too much. He loves it when I'm warmed up and really slippery before he fucks me."

She started to put on her panties, then changed her mind. It might just be fun to watch Skip's reaction when he finds her with no panties and a super slippery pussy.

wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers