Debbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Heather stopped cumming and she collapsed on her back. Julie's fingers slipped out of the girl's ass and the redhead, without missing a beat, shoved them into her little sister's still-cumming pussy. With Heather content to just watch, Julie focused the pumping of both hands on her little sister's orifices, and Debbie focused on absolutely nothing because her body was still being torn into pieces with pleasure at every heartbeat. Now, though, with her big sister's fingers filling both her holes and pounding hard, a new kind of orgasm--one she'd never felt before--exploded from her. She screamed, high, loud, and long. She babbled, she moaned, she almost cried as she flooded everything beneath her pussy with an unreal number of violent jets of cum. Heather snapped out of her languor as she and July both dove for the spot on the bed underneath Debbie's shower of cum. Both of them caught two mouthfuls before Debbie shook massively all over and collapsed on top of them.

"Julie," Debbie panted, "I'm so sorry, you've gotten us both off like crazy but we've barely let you cum." She reached over and slowly rubbed her big sister's mound. Heather rolled over and nuzzled her ear. The two tender actions pushed her over the edge with one last small orgasm.

"It's fine, really." Julie panted back. "I don't cum as much as most girls. Trust me, I feel just as good as you," she said sleepily.

After what seemed like four hours of laying on their backs, head-to-head-to-head, their hair all splayed out around them, tangled up in each other's, the decided to try to move again. For however long they laid there after the waves of pleasure subsided they talked. They talked about everything from girls to boys to clothes to school to sex to girls to each other. When none of them had anything left to say they helped each other up and padded into the kitchen, Heather now wearing Julie's robe and the sisters still starkers. Julie (a proffessional bartender) mixed them a round of stiff drinks as they settled on the couch and all looked out over the rolling ocean. It was now mid-afternoon and the sky was starting to frame itself in the deep reds and bright blues of the California twilight. It had been hours ago when Debbie had caught Heather and Julie about to have sex in the bathroom upstairs. The girls all grabbed a small bite to eat and Debbie and Julie settled back on the couch while Heather (a bartender-in-training) mixed the next round of drinks..

"So, Jules, what time's your friend getting in?" Debbie asked.

"Probably before we're even awake, knowing her." Julie laughed. "But you two are going to love her. Her name's Amelia and she's a dancer," she said, her voice heavy with... But Debbie was a step ahead.

"You slut! You're sleeping with her!" Julie burst into a fit of giggles.

Heather walked into the room. "Who's a slut?" she asked playfully.

"Julie's a slut! She's totally fucking her roommate!" Deb squealed.

Julie just laughed. "I guess there's no hiding it now," she said. Heather passed around the drinks. Julie complimented her and made one suggestion. Heather was grateful.

"So, is she pretty?" Heather asked, mischievously.

Julie gave an exaggerated nod. "Yep. She's a dancer," she bragged again.

"Oh cool!" Heather said. "My cousin's a dancer. That's awesome. When's she getting here?" she asked.

"Tomorr--" Julie started before her phone buzzed in her lap. Her entire face lit up. "I hope you two didn't want to go anywhere tonight because guess what! Amelia's here! She drove down early!" Julie squealed as she jumped off of the couch and ran to the front door.

"Wait a minute," Heather said. "Did she just say--"

"Heather?" a voice came from near the door. Heather looked over. "Heather!" she squealed excitedly, striding gracefully across the room to hug her cousin.

"H--hi Amelia," Heather said uncomfortably. Julie and Debbie were wide-eyed. This was rather unexpected. After they cleared up how everybody knew each other (Amelia told Heather that she and Julie were friends, and the others kept quiet about the day's events) Heather announced that she and Debbie were about to go dancing. Debbie and Julie, who understood the situation, complied with the lie. The two darker haired girls got up and went upstaris.

When they were out of the room, Amelia launched herself at Julie and they kissed passionately on the couch. After a few playful greetings Julie pulled a strand of Amelia's hair away from her head.

"Blond this week, eh?" She asked sarcastically. She'd never seen Amelia's hair the same color for an entire week.

"Actually, this is my natural color. You'd know if I had any carpet to compare to the drapes," she responded playfully, her hand snaking expertly under Julie's skirt to her exposed mound. "Ooh, someone's ready for me," she grinned. "Let's go to the bedroom before they see us," she whispered excitedly.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that..." Julie began, hoping her girlfriend wouldn't be mad at her. She started with the short version, feeling guilty for the first time, prepared for any reaction she might get. But Amelia wasn't mad, and, after the short version, she made Julie go into great detail, working them both up in the process.

Just as Julie ended her tale and both of the older girls were collecting moisture on the couch, Heather and Debbie came down the stairs, both dressed to go out on the town.

"What took you two so long?" Amelia teased. Debbie looked away to hide her grin but Heather looked sheepily down at the ground. Julie fought back a laugh.

"You two look amazing!" Julie said, in all honesty. "You're making us look like a couple of slobs," she laughed.

"Nonsense," Debbie countered, matter-of-factly. "You're both gorgeous. Do either of you want to come with us?" The two older girls gave each other a seductive glance.

"Nah," Julie said. "I think we're going to stay in tonight." She smiled warmly at Amelia.

"If you want..." Amelia began, pulling one of her bags onto her lap and unzipping it. "You two could stay in with us. I brought lots of fun stuff to play with." She smiled back at Julie.

Heather and Debbie both thought that their day's events were still a secret from Amelia, though, whilst fucking madly in Debbie's room in the middle of "getting ready," they both admitted that Amelia would probably know everything by morning. Still, the two younger girls were preparing kind ways to turn down a night of board games or card games or whatever Amelia had brought with her.

But as she turned the case around on her lap and Debbie and Heather saw the number and variety of the sex toys inside, their faces lit up and they agreed that they should stay in for the night.

Up Next, Ch. 02

The Beast

Debbie is at college with her sister, Julie, and Julie's girlfriend Amelia. Heather goes to school out of state but they keep in touch. Debbie's first semester at school has made her aware of the girl-loving sexual beast awakened inside of her. Fall finals are over and she and her roommate have an impromptu story time during a storm that takes out their dorm's power. Debbie recalls her favorite adventures of the past few months, going all the way back to Amelia's first night at the beach house...

12