Debbie Ch. 02

Story Info
The affair continues.
816 words
4.12
45k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to college I received a nice letter from Debbie stating that since she wanted to stay married and it would not be a good idea to see me again. While I was disappointed I focused on the football season and enjoying my senior year.

Fast forward to Christmas break and the day after I got home I called my friends to see what was going on and was told that Rick was having some guys over to drink and play pool as Debbie and the other wives/girlfriends were going Christmas shopping and having a lady's night.

I decided I was going to test Debbie's resolve and formulated a plan that I would show up late because I knew that 21 year old males drinking and playing pool would be pretty trashed early and Debbie would be coming home late.

I showed up around 9:30 and I was right. Everybody was trashed. I was immediately handed shots and beer which I nursed the beer and poured the shots down the drain when no one was looking so I could remain somewhat sober.

Pretty soon it was approaching midnight, guys were either leaving or very trashed and it looked like my plan was a fail as Debbie was a no show. I grabbed my coat and went downstairs to say goodbye and wish the drunks a Merry Christmas. When I went back upstairs to leave I went to open the door and Debbie walked in.

She looked great and I think a little buzzed. She smiled and said I didn't know you were coming over and didn't I get her letter.

Of course, I got your letter. I just thought that if you meant it you could tell me face to face. When she didn't say anything, I walked back over to the stairs to make sure nobody was coming up and nobody was. I put my finger to my lips while walking back to her and kissed her. I pulled her to me so she could feel my rock-hard cock through my pants while our tongues danced inside each other's mouths.

Was there something you wanted to tell me I asked?

Yes, I want you to fuck me. While I would have loved to just have fucked her right there the risk was too high so I said if Rick was asleep by 1:00 turn on the back light and I would slip in the back door.

As we were finishing the plan the last remaining drunks stumbled upstairs. Rick was trashed which was great. I left with the other drunks and watched them drive away.

I proceeded to go for a drive as I needed to warm up and the car was cold. At 12:30 I pulled back into the lot in a place where I could see the back entrance. There was no light on so I waited in the cold. It quickly approached 1:00 and I was about to give up when the light came on.

As happy as I was to come in from the cold when I saw Debbie in the "sexy fuck me" nighty that she had changed into my manhood started straining against my pants. She noticed my obvious discomfort and unbuckled my pants allowing me to spring up long and hard. She started to massage it and looked at up at me. This is what I want for Christmas.

Where I asked.

Against the frig. That was so hot last time.

She was so wet there was no need for foreplay so I picked her up, guided my member into her sopping wet pussy and proceeded to fuck her as hard as I could which based on her reaction was exactly what she wanted.

I knew she was getting close to orgasm so I covered her mouth with mine to keep her from waking Rick up. She screamed into my mouth and it wasn't long before she was coating my member with her pussy juice and I was blasting my seed up into her.

I still had her up against the frig kissing passionately when I felt my soft member plop out of her. Deb had that I've just been fucked good look on her face while her lust faded away.

Unfortunately for me she said I had to go as she had a big day the next day and she knew she if I stayed that she could just fuck me all night.

She gave me a long, sexy kiss good night and asked when I was going back to school as she and some of the other wives were giving their husbands a four-day Florida golf trip for Christmas.

She was hoping I would be around as she wanted to see if the seven times in one night was true. It is I assured her as I went back into the cold.