Debbie Comes Through -- Finally!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boris ran his dick up and down Debbie's crack, and rubbed it across her clit twice before moving it back to her opening, then gave a tiny little push. The tip of his cock entered her pussy, then stopped, with less than two inches of penetration.

Debbie had a quick intake of breath, then slowly let it out. "OK, honey, we'll try to find a way to occupy ourselves until you get here."

"Good. Why don't you both get changed and start loosening up, so we can get going on our workout as soon as I get home."

"OK, Honey. Actually, I'm loosening up as we speak, and Boris is ready to get started."

Debbie spread her legs wide and nodded to Boris. By then, she was well lubricated by more than just saliva. He gave a good push and penetrated halfway. Debbie gave a little squeal. He pushed again and penetrated to Skip's normal seven-inch depth.

Debbie moaned into the phone, "oooohhhhh. I'm already loose. I'll be more than ready when you get home."

But Boris still had two inches to go. He pushed a third time, and he could feel his cock moving into new territory, a depth that had never been penetrated in Debbie before.

"OK," Skip said. Finish your warm-up quickly. See you soon."

"Debbie yelled. "YESSSS. That's so nice!"

"What?" Skip asked. "What is so nice?"

Debbie wiggled her pussy around, savoring the deep penetration and letting her clit rub against Boris's pelvic hair. She held her breath, steadied her voice and said, "It's nice that you'll be home soon. I'll work hard to get my body moving even before you get here. I'll make sure Boris does the same."

"OK. See you soon."

"See you soon."

She hung up the phone and grabbed Boris by the ass and pulled as she opened up as much as possible. "Fuck me hard and fuck me quick. Skip will be home soon."

Boris pulled back about halfway, then thrust again. As he pushed, Debbie pulled. He ground hard against her, as she matched him with her pussy. He pulled out again, all the way to the entrance of her pussy.

"I'm ready for all of it," said Debbie. "Give it to me now."

Boris pushed hard into her tightly gripping pussy and hit bottom. He ground the end of his cock against her cervix, then pulled back again. This time he pulled all the way out by about an inch. He put her hand to his cock and said, "Here, guide me. I don't want to miss."

Debbie held his cock in just the right position, as he pushed hard again. She was very wet, so he penetrated easily from the outside, then drove to the bottom again. "That was great," she said. "Do it again."

He did -- several times.

Then he moved his body slightly upward until his cock contacted her clit. He pushed Debbie's legs together inside his, as he captured them between his. "We're running out of time," he said. "It's time to start thinking about getting off."

He started long rhythmic thrusting into her constricted pussy and against her clit. Only a man with his experience could hold off in this position long enough for Debbie to get off, but he did, after all, have a lot of experience.

Debbie had never tried this exact position before, but she found it worked well for her. Boris's cock felt enormous as it moved steadily in and out of her constricted pussy, while at the same time rubbing against her clit. It took only about two minutes before she felt her body let loose with long, intense spasms. When Boris felt her body's response, he also let himself go; his orgasm started, as her's subsided.

"Shit, that was great," said Debbie. "Size does make a difference."

"And technique," added Boris. "Don't forget technique. I'm damned good at this stuff, as you now know."

"Yes, you're a conceited asshole," Debbie answered, "But you are a really really good fuck."

"Yes, I am," agreed Boris. "Just keep in mind that there can be no attachments. You're a friend and a good piece of ass. Nothing more. No clinging. Agreed?"

"You really are an asshole, aren't you? But just for your information, pal: "A piece of ass is all I want. I'm very happily married, and if we're going to be fucking, it has to remain just between you and me. No bragging at the gym and certainly no bragging to Skip. And I won't tell anybody either, especially Skip. Deal?"

Boris liked the way Debbie used the phrase ". . . we're going to be fucking." It implied this wouldn't be the last time. "Sure," he said. "Not a peep."

With that, he pulled back again and spread her legs wide. He put the tip of his recovering cock at the entrance and thrust hard. She was tight but very slippery. So he went right in.

Debbie grunted and said, "Oh shit. That feels so good. Skip is always trying to tickle my cervix, but he can never do it. You can. This had better not be our last fuck."

"Only if you insist," Boris conceded.

12