Debbie Continues

Story Info
Debbie does a follow up to her Christmas Gang Bang.
2k words
3.79
101.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blenheim
Blenheim
20 Followers

For those of you who have read the first story of my wife’s adventures you will know just what an initiating into this world it was. At 36 she was in her horny prime, our sex life had always been really good; much more adventurous then most married couples I expect. However, until the time of that Christmas party it was just between the two of us. Her gang bang on that night changed all this and had an incredible impact on her sexual behaviour. Anyway, on to the next instalment.

It was a week after that first experience (her cunt, tits, and arse had just about recovered) that I got a phone call. It was a Saturday morning about 10 and was from the guy, Steve, whom Debbie had been so attracted to. He asked if Debbie was in. I was shocked to hear from him and a little taken aback but managed to say that she was in the shower.

‘Good’, he said. ‘I need her this evening. I am going to the football with some clients from work and need your wife for entertainment afterwards.’

I was stunned by the matter of fact way he spoke about her and what he wanted. I just asked if he wanted to speak to her, but no he was happy to explain his requirements to me. She was to dress in stockings, g-string, peep hole bra, hi-heels and a sexy black dress. She has all this so I knew it would not be a problem – except there was no way this was going to happen.

He went on to tell me where to take her, for 6pm, and the fact that I was to wait in the drive in the car until told to go. With that he hung up and I was left shaking but realising I had a massive hard on. In fact it felt as though my whole cock was throbbing and pulsing. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was by the conversation. I was brought round from my thoughts by Debbie calling down asking me who was on the phone.

When I told her it was Steve she went kind of quiet but then seemed annoyed. I asked what was wrong and she said why didn’t you I get her so she could speak to him. I was surprised by this reaction but explained that because she was in the shower he was happy to talk to me. I then explained to her what he had asked for. Debbie questioned me in great detail about his exact words, the timings, the dress and so on. You are not thinking of doing this are you I asked her.

‘Of course’ she replied matter of factly ‘I can’t let Steve down, not with his work clients’

I could not believe Debbie was talking like this. Despite the wild gang bang a week ago I had assumed that was it and we were back to normal. That it only occurred that once and was eased by alcohol. But now it seemed she wanted more.

As I analysed the situation and my feelings I realised that I was exited and horny and actually wanted her to go. Indeed, I was feeling so horny that I moved over to her and tried to pull her shower towel off. She had other thoughts however, and pushed me away saying that she needed to be fresh for him tonight. She looked at me and smiled and then took my breath away when she said I could help her shave and get ready for him later. I was gob smacked, I had often asked her to shave but she had never agreed.

I went through the next few hours in a daze. Debbie had gotten dressed and gone shopping for new clothes for that evening. Despite having all the things in her wardrobe that he had asked for she insisted that she wanted to look her absolute best for him The hours seemed to drag by that day, although I must admit to wanking while she was out. I just had to relieve the pressure in my cock.

She got back in about 3 with lots of bags and by the look of it I knew she had been to the adult shop to buy her underwear. Next she ran a bath and got me to wash her down with soap and sponge. Afterwards, she trimmed her pussy with the scissors and then told me to shave her clean. My cock was hard again as I lathered her cunt with my shaving foam and then proceeded to shave her completely bare. She then showered her pussy off and dusted it lightly with talc. It looked stunning.

Next we went into the bedroom and I watched as she first made herself up and then dressed. She had purchased the tiniest red ¼ cup bra that showed her perfect tits and hard nipples of fantastically. Next a matching pair of red g-string knickers with split crouch exposing her shaved cunt to perfection. Red suspenders holding up black silk stockings finished her underwear off beautifully. Lastly, a flimsy, almost see through very short black mini dress and 6 inch red shiny shoes finished the whole thing off. She looked absolutely stunning. A strange mixture between slutty whore and classy wife. It was now ½ 5 and time to leave.

The journey was quicker than expected and I pulled into the drive about ten to 6. It was a nice suburban semi with a glass front porch. It was already dark out but the porch light was on. Debbie got out and walked up the 2 steps to the porch door and rang the bell. It was Steve who answered the door and she stepped inside. He took a minute to look at her and then must have said something because she reached behind and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. I could see him motion for her to turn around so he could get a full look. Turning back to him he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. I could just see her head now and her hands undoing his zip and reaching in for his cock. I was stunned; my wife was about to give this guy a blow job in his front porch. Soon her head was bobbing up and down frantically. He was leaning back thrusting his hips into her face. In no time at all it was over. She stood up and he was speaking to her. Debbie bent down and picked up her dress and then walked back out of the porch and down the steps back to my side of the car.

I opened my window and she bent and put her face next to mine and put her hands behind my head. Then she kissed me and as my lips parted I could feel the mouthful of cum she had not swallowed slide into my mouth. She held my head firm and I had no choice but to swallow. She then passed me in her dress saying she would not be needing it and turned on her heels back up the steps. I shouted out to her to find out what time I should pick her up and she simply said probably tomorrow and that she would ring me.

The next I heard from her was about 10 the next morning. I had spent the whole night hardly being able to sleep; an almost constant hard on that I had to relieve twice. When the phone did ring I had just dozed off and so was a bit drowsy when I answered. It was a man’s voice but not one I recognised. He said his name was Paul, a friend of Steve. He then proceeded to tell me what a horny woman Debbie was and how he and his mates had enjoyed her all night.

‘In fact three of them are fucking her again now, have a listen’.

He must have put the phone right by her as I could hear her muffled moaning and what seemed like a room full of guys laughing and joking. He came back on the phone and said he was sorry she couldn’t talk but that her mouth was full of black cock.

‘In fact, her cunt and arse are also full of black cock as well’.

The last thing he said was get over here straight away she needs cleaning up. It didn’t really occur to me what he meant just that they had finished with her and that I should go and get her. My cock had been hard again while I spoke to him but I forced myself to get dressed and jumped in the car to pick her up.

I got there pretty quick and rang the bell with shaky hands. A massive black guy, who could have been a heavy weight boxer, answered the door and told me to come in. Again, in something of a daze I followed him into the house and a big room. It was waiting for decoration and had no furniture and just bare floorboards, a central light without shade and very tatty curtains at the windows. Debbie was in the middle of the floor naked on all fours with her arse stuck up high. There were 3 other black guys and 2 white guys (but not Steve) in the room. All were naked. Across the hall in another room I could hear a TV and several other male voices. The guy who had shown me in said she is full of cum we can’t fuck her like that get her cleaned up.

I looked at him and then down at her and saw that cum was dribbling out of her arse and cunt.

‘With what I asked?’

He just laughed and said your tongue of course and make sure you lick it all off her face and tits. At this point she turned her cum covered face to me and smiled saying telling me to hurry up. She said that Steve has not fucked her at all yet and he wouldn’t while she was like this. She seemed so desperate for him.’

With that I was lost, and simply started to do as I was told. First, I cleaned her face and tits, followed by licking and sucking on her cunt. Finally, she presented her cum filled arse to my mouth an I cleaned it out. By now other guys had wondered in from the other room and were smiling and laughing at my efforts. When I finished, she got up and walked out and I saw her go up stairs. For the next 10 minutes or so I could hear her moans and the creaking of a bed in the room above us. The guys in the room filed back out and went into the room with the TV and shut the door leaving me standing alone.

Again, I was pulled out of my dream like state by Debbie’s voice calling down for me to go upstairs. I found my way to the room she was in to see her laying sprawled on the bed her cunt once more awash with cum.

‘Steve says you can eat me out and wank off as your reward’.

Steve laid by her side and kissed her while I sucked his cum from my wife’s cunt wanking furiously while I did so. In no time at all I was cuming.

After this Debbie found her underwear and shoes, kissed Steve goodbye and we left. When we got home she got straight into bed and fell asleep for most of the day. I had to wait until that evening to hear from her the full story. I will tell you about that in the next instalment and also more detail about her time with Steve over the next 6 months before he left to work in Australia.

Blenheim
Blenheim
20 Followers