Debbie Does Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

Kyleigh was obviously wracked by an orgasm shortly after mine hit me.

Kyleigh and I squeezed each other's hand every time one of us had an orgasm, which seemed to be almost constantly. Despite my sex-addled brain I was sure that four different techniques had been applied to my pussy and tits -- I guess Rob wanted to be sure that I enjoyed this trip as much as he had.

When the guys finally stopped we had to put our suits back on and take a dip in the pool to regain touch with reality.

Six happy people boarded the plane back home. I had gotten middle seats for Kyleigh and me between two of the guys. Rob and Upton were sitting next to me. I smiled broadly at Rob, he thanked me for his best birthday ever, and I thanked him for a great time. Then I whispered in his ear "You may want to go sit next to Kyleigh. I have it on good authority that she doesn't have a bra or panties on and once we get off this plane it's back to reality."

He looked at my face, plastered with a diabolical grin, grinned himself, and then went a few rows back to where Kyleigh was sitting. Justin took his place.

Upton, Justin and I stretched a blanket over our crotches and torsos. As the plane took off Justin started finger fucking me while Upton groped a tit; by now I didn't know if I could ever keep Upton's hands off my tits even when we got back. Justin and Upton periodically changed off which one was finger fucking and which one was nipple pinching although Justin obviously preferred my pussy and Upton my tits.

That sneaky little fucker Justin moved two fingers in and out of me in the same deliberate manner that the dick that had fucked me in the middle of Saturday night did.

As Upton and Justin did such a great job pleasuring me I lay back with my eyes closed, pleased with my decision not to wear panties or a bra. I massaged their cocks through their pants and not surprisingly I found them both eager for some manipulation. Justin's slow moving fingers brought me to one full blown orgasm, which required that I release one of the cocks and cover my mouth to muffle the scream/moan.

Once I came down from my orgasm, with both Justin and Upton giggling at me, I got revenge. I fished out their cocks one at a time so that they were only covered by the blanket, lubricated my hands with my own copious amounts of pussy juice, and gave them hand jobs so that they soiled their pants and the blanket. Then I was the one laughing at them.

It was definitely my best flight ever!

When we all deplaned we went to a bar in the airport to have one last get together. I proposed a toast:

"What happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas -- except for the awesome memories, that is!"

No one had a problem toasting that!

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers