Debbie Gibson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

As I moaned from his penetration of my pussy I didn't realise that he had only fed me 5" of his meat so far. It wasn't long however before I found out there was a lot more of Tony to come!

"Uuunngghhh...aarrgghh...nnngggrrr," I screamed as Tony rammed home the other five inches, "...you bastard...uuuurrrrggghhh...ooohhh."

His forceful pounding upwards was lifting me off her feet, as his hands squeezed and groped my massive 38DD breasts.

Being attacked on two fronts, it wasn't long before I felt the first signs of my impending orgasm. Small explosions seemed to be going off inside my pussy as Tony rammed into me over and over again. It was such an intense feeling that I came to my climax with a mighty sob.

Tony wasn't far behind me. I felt him stiffen and with one last thrust, his cock pulsed and sent string after string of his cum flooding into my pussy.

I collapsed onto him, my arms still tightly wrapped round his neck as I came down from my orgasm, my legs seemingly unable to support me.

"Oh my God!" I panted as reality overcame the passion, "we shouldn't have done that."

"Maybe not," Tony replied with a smirk, "but you really got into it and I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it."

I made no comment, even though it was true. I cleaned myself up as best as I could before re-adjusting my clothing. Tony meanwhile stuffed his limp cock back inside his trousers.

"Right," he said, " let's get you to the club before your friends wonder where you've been."

* * *

We arrived at the club, which was packed. It seemed that everyone from the other nightclub had decided to come down here as well. Fighting our way in we got to the bar and ordered drinks. Just as we were served, Ann spotted us and came over.

"Isn't it just crazy in here, I bet you've been looking for us for ages, haven't you?"

"Yeah, we have, we couldn't find you," I lied. "I've never seen so many people in here before."

"Yeah, it's crazy," Ann replied. "Come on then, we're over there." She led the way over to where the rest of their party were.

The next couple of hours flew by in a flurry of dancing and drinking. I kept away from Tony as much as I could, too embarrassed and ashamed to be anywhere near him. I didn't want to give the girls the slightest hint that something was going on between us. Not that there was of course. Getting fucked by him was a one time thing that I already regretted.

Eventually I noticed that the club was emptying as the night drew to an end. The crowd on the dance floor was considerably smaller as the last tunes were played.

"How you getting home Debs?" Sylvie asked as we walked off the dance floor for the last time.

"I thought I could get myself a taxi, seeing as all you lot are sharing one and there's no room for me!" I grinned playfully.

"Yeah sorry about that," Sylvie said almost apologetically, "but it's not our fault you live way out in the sticks."

"Look don't worry about it, I'll be okay. I'll see you at work next week then?" I replied.

I didn't live out in the sticks as Sylvie put it but as they all lived in the same general direction I would be taking them out of their way if they took me as well.

"Okay then, see you soon," Sylvie said, as she and the girls left.

I looked around. Hmm, even Tony's gone I thought as I left the club. I hadn't seen much of him after we had arrived and maybe that was just as well.

As I walked down the street towards the taxi office, I was aware of a car behind me. It pulled up alongside me and stopped. I looked round in horror as a man got out the drivers side.

"Need a ride?" a cheery voice called out.

I was relieved when I realised it was Tony that had jumped out of the car. It was very dark in this part of town, not many street lights seemed to be working and the area had become deserted very quickly.

"Err, well okay, that would be good, thank you," I reluctantly said. "But are you sure? I don't want to take you out of your way."

"Not a problem," Tony replied with a smile. "Can't have you walking the streets on your own at this time of night, now can we?" He opened the back door for me.

I climbed into the back of the car. I have to admit I was glad I wasn't going to have to wait for a taxi. Tony slid into the driver's seat. "Where to ma'am," he cheekily joked.

I laughed and told him my address.

We chatted easily as Tony started off but it wasn't long before I found my head nodding as the drink took it's toll. My eyes closed and everything went black.

* * *

I woke with a start. For a moment I was disorientated before I realised that I was in Tony's car. The car had stopped and that's what had woken me up.

The back door opened and Tony climbed into the back seat with me.

Without a word, he put his left arm round my shoulder and pulled me towards him. He kissed me whilst bringing his right hand to cup my left breast.

"Errmm, what are you doing," I asked through his kiss, struggling to free myself from his grip.

He squeezed my breast. I felt my nipple respond instantly.

"No please...you can't do this...not again...please don't...no..." I said.

His right hand dropped to my knee and quickly slid up my right thigh, again feeling the silkiness of my sheer stockings. He quickly reached my mound, and instinctively I opened my legs slightly. He slid his hand in between my thighs and rubbed my pussy. My legs opened wider. I couldn't help myself.

I stared into his eyes. All my inhibitions had gone. I knew what was coming and although part of me was screaming, don't do it, the rest of me was wanting it to happen. Begging it to happen.

I wanted his big, long cock buried in my pussy again. I was both revolted and excited by my reaction. Did this desire I felt make me a slut or was I a slut already having been fucked first by Curtis and now by Tony.

Oblivious to all the torment in my mind, Tony sat up and pushed my skirt up to my hips and pulled off my panties. I let him. I even helped him.

He unbuttoned my blouse pulling it open to expose my 38DD breasts. He reached down to grope them running his hands over the lacy fabric of my bra, feeling my nipples harden and swell and push out against his finger tips.

He unfastened the front clasp of my bra and my massive tits sprung out, my nipples standing proud. They craved relief from their relentless throbbing. I groaned loudly as he lent in and sucked on them in turn.

He pulled his trousers down and grabbing his cock stroked it into hardness. I looked down mesmerised by the size and shape of his 10" tool. My hand snaked out for it but Tony obviously couldn't wait.

He spread my legs as wide open as he could and stroked his cock over my wet pussy lips and then quickly plunged down and in. I grunted in shock and pain at the suddenness of his penetration.

I stared into his eyes. I knew I had a pained look on my face. This was due to the pain of his sudden entry and the fact that I loathed him for what he was doing to me. I didn't want him to do this but I also wanted it to happen.

Tony put his hands on both my legs, sliding them up and down my calves and thighs. He obviously got a kick from this as he lovingly felt the smooth sheer nylon of my stockings. My shiny 4" stilettos glinted in the moonlight as my legs waved back and forth with each of his powerful thrusts.

This clearly excited him and made his cock pulse even more. I supposed that Tony loved women's legs especially when they were encased in sheer stockings. He must find it tremendously stimulating.

My massive breasts jiggled up and down as he pounded away at my pussy. He moved his hands from my legs to grope and fondle my massive orbs. He clearly liked breasts as much as legs judging by the workout he gave them. He twisted and tweaked my rock hard nipples, flicking them with his fingers. They were massively swollen now, bigger than I could ever recall. He squeezed them between his fingers and thumb and I squealed. It wouldn't be long now.

"Nnngggrrr...aarrgghh," I yelled as I shuddered with my first orgasm.

Tony carried on, and on. He stroked in and out. I could feel every part of his cock sliding in and out, rubbing against my pussy wall. I pushed back to meet him. He was grinding against my clit as he hammered into me, which made me come again, then a bit later, again.

It was my third orgasm that was my most explosive. Tony had raised my legs onto his shoulders enabling him to get in deeper with his 10" cock.

As I came I twisted my body in an attempt to get him off me. My pussy was in dire need of some relief from the incessant pounding.

Tony was impossible to shake off with his huge pole buried deep inside me but eventually he unloaded, shooting string after string of his cum deep inside my pussy.

I lay panting in the back seat as Tony rolled off me. I could feel his cum seeping from my ravaged pussy.

As the passion faded the guilt kicked in. I had cheated on Derek and even if I conceded that the sex had been very good, it didn't excuse the fact I had been unfaithful to my husband again. I truly was a slut.

Tony climbed out of the car, fastened his trousers and slid into the drivers seat. We never spoke a word as he drove me home. As soon as the car pulled to a stop, I scrambled out of his car, rushed up the driveway and quickly entered my house, slamming the door behind me.

"Good night then Debbie?" I heard Derek call from the living room.

I felt a rush of panic. God he's still up!

"Yeah fine thanks but I'm not feeling too good, so I think I'll just go have a quick shower to see if I can sober up," I replied and turning, hurried up the stairs.

I felt truly terrible and it wasn't just from the drink.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers
12