Debbie Gibson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers

I was disgusted with myself. I saw another look on his face. It was a sick grin of triumph that said it all...finally...I've got you!

I opened my legs wider and Mr Webster wasted no time in getting all of his podgy hand in to cup my pussy.

"Oh fucking hell..." he groaned. He was clearly delighted that he'd found my pussy was sopping wet.

He pulled aside my thong and with one finger rubbed up and down my throbbing slit before sinking it inside me up to the second knuckle.

"Ohhmmmmmggod..." I groaned at the invasion as I closed my eyes and threw back my head. My hands tightened their grip on the back of the chair.

Mr Webster pushed further in, burying the whole of his finger inside, before bringing it back out. I could feel my pussy trying to hold it inside and heard the sucking plop as he pulled it free.

I watched in horror as he inspected his finger. It was coated in my juices. They were dripping from it. He brought it to his nose and sniffed before sticking it in his mouth. He sucked loudly.

"Ahhh...lovely Mrs Gibson...just lovely," he leered. I turned my head away in disgust.

He forcefully pushed his finger back inside me but this time added a second.

"Ooonngggrrr...no...no," I groaned louder with this bigger invasion. With both of his podgy fingers inside me it felt thicker than Derek's cock. I couldn't stop myself as I thrust down attempting to get them further inside me. I gyrated my hips as I sought his touch on my clit as I craved relief from his torment.

He brought his free hand back to my massive breasts trying hard to grab hold of one, but failing. It was just too big for one hand. He leaned in and took my swollen nipple in his mouth and sucked hard and as he bit down, I screamed.

I could hear the squelching sound from my pussy get louder and louder as he picked up the pace of his finger fucking. Obviously my juices were flowing freely now. My pussy was clearly into this as it clamped down onto his podgy digits.

It hit me suddenly and hard. As I came I bucked and gyrated my hips with greater force. It was obviously taking all of Mr Webster's determination to keep his fingers pumping away inside my pussy. I was proud of myself as I managed to suppress my normally vocal gratitude of reaching my climax.

As I came down from the intensity of my orgasm, he pulled his fingers from me. I shuddered to a stop, grateful it was over.

"Satisfied," I gasped sarcastically.

"That was very nice Mrs Gibson, but I now need you to do something for me," he replied as he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his semi flaccid cock.

"Here you go," he said, "suck on this."

"You've got to be kidding," I replied looking down at his gross looking cock, "you've got no chance!" Even with a fleeting glance though I could tell that he would be big when it became fully erect. The thought made me ill.

"Fair enough," he said, "I suppose we can take this one step at a time. That was good for starters but I expect more from you when we next get together."

"And when do you expect that to be," I snapped back.

"Same time tomorrow," he sneered.

* * *

When I left his office I was both turned on and ashamed with myself. There was no denying that Mr Webster had just brought me to an incredible orgasm with his fat fingers but what the hell had I come down to. I was prostituting myself and that realisation disgusted me. There was no way I was going back to do anything with him again. I knew exactly what he wanted from me next time and he most definitely wasn't ever going to get to fuck me!

As I hurried down the street it suddenly dawned on me that I didn't know how much of the back rent I had cleared. Shit! But there was no way I was going back again to find out.

I glanced absent mindedly into the shop windows as I passed them by, paying them no great regard. I continued walking before it finally registered as to what I had just seen in one of them.

I quickly backtracked to the window and looked in. It was a property letting agency. They had houses to rent. This was my eureka moment. The moment when it dawned on me that to get away from Mr Webster all we had to do was move house. It was simple!

Thinking about how we were going to pay the rent for a new house when we couldn't pay what we already owed at our present one did not enter my head at that precise moment as I pushed open the door and entered the agency.

A young man greeted me with a smile, introduced himself as Julian and asked me what I was looking for. I described the type of property we currently had and that we would like something similar if possible. He gave me details of several properties that met my criteria and offered to show me round them straight away if that was okay with me. Well of course it was. The sooner the better. I sort of noticed him checking me out but didn't think much about it.

The viewings went better than I could possibly have imagined. We didn't spend much time in any one property but there was one house that really caught my eye. It was perfect and the rent was surprisingly affordable. It was actually cheaper then our existing house.

Once the initial viewings were over, I had a number of questions about the properties, not all of which Julian was able to answer straight away. He said he would find out the information I required on his return to his office and promised that he would be in touch as soon as possible. I hurried off home to wait for his call. Things were definitely feeling positive and for the first time in a long time I was actually excited.

Arriving home I found the house empty. No doubt Derek was out either looking for a job or looking for a pint. My money was on the latter. I'd not been home long before the phone rang. Putting down my mug of coffee, I rushed over to pick it up.

It was Julian. I was really surprised to hear from him so soon. He told me that on his return to the office, he'd had a meeting with his boss, Jason Davies, and that if I was available Jason would like to meet me back at the property I was interested in as soon as possible. He would be more than happy to answer all my queries and could go over the finer details regarding the letting. I of course immediately agreed that I could meet up with him as soon as I could get there. There was no time like the present.

* * *

I pulled up outside the house and turned the car engine off. I saw there was a flash, expensive looking red sports car already parked in the driveway and assumed it must be Jason's. I stepped out of my car and walked up the driveway to the front door. As I reached up to ring the doorbell, the door swung open. It took me quite by surprise and I instinctively jumped back.

"Hello," said the smiling man holding the door open, "you must be Mrs Gibson. Pleased to meet you. I'm Jason Davies."

Recovering from my initial shock, I shook his outstretched hand and entered the house.

I could feel my face redden as soon as I looked at Jason and it was a feeling that intensified as he spoke to me about the house. His voice made me all fuzzy and warm. I was also finding it quite difficult to pay much attention to his words. He was definitely good looking and seemed quite fit judging by his body. I dragged my eyes away to look at the room and forced myself to concentrate on the job in hand.

Jason was busy telling me more of the background information about the house as I took my second look round the first room. I turned suddenly to catch him surreptitiously looking me over.

Events had happened so quickly that I'd not thought to get changed before I'd rushed out and so I was still wearing the same clothes I'd had on when I went to see Mr Webster. By the look on Jason's face he was liking the view.

Having been caught out he made no attempt to hide that fact as he ran his eyes over my body. He lingered for a moment at my large breasts pushing out from under my thin, tight fitting sweater before moving down to my short skirt which was exposing a vast amount of my legs. I must have looked a sight to him as I suppose it appeared I was dressed more for a night out than the daytime viewing of houses!

He was extremely chatty and began flirting with me like mad. After the horrors I'd endured earlier from Mr Webster and his wandering hands, it felt so good to be chatted up that I couldn't help myself. I began to flirt back, matching his innuendo with my own. We were smiling a lot at each other and I was giggling. I hadn't felt this way for a long time.

Tearing his eyes away from my body, Jason started to show me round the rest of the rooms. It was soon obvious he was trying to get as close to me as he could as he became very touchy feely!

It finally fully manifested itself when he showed me the bathroom. He deliberately stood half in and half out the doorway, forcing me to squeeze past him. As I did he placed his hands on my waist to help me ease past, dropping them onto my ass as I made it inside. I felt him rub my cheeks and give me a gentle tap as I went by.

"Hey, do you mind?" I responded, looking back over my shoulder. I should have been offended but all I did was smile broadly at him.

"Not at all..." he cheekily replied. His eyes held mine for a little longer than was necessary. The look said it all, there was no need for words.

He began to point out the features of the bathroom. The built in shower cubicle, the fully tiled walls, the his and hers sinks. All stuff I could quite easily see for myself. Still, I suppose he had to justify his fee.

After looking round I turned to come back out. Jason had himself turned slightly and this made it so the only way I could get past him was face to face. I breathed in deeply thinking that it would help me get past him. All it did was push my boobs out even more.

As I brushed past he semi trapped me in the doorway which enabled him to accidentally grope me. I felt a small jolt of electricity surge through my body as I shuddered gently.

I couldn't believe the audacity of the man. Here I was, a potential client and all the agent was bothered about was feeling me up.

Who was I kidding! I couldn't deny that I was beginning to feel aroused. My earlier encounter with Mr Webster had certainly stoked the fire.

We arrived in the kitchen, where I opened cupboards and drawers. As I strained to reach up to a high level cupboard I stood up on my tip toes.

I knew Jason was stood behind me, no doubt looking at my legs as my skirt rode even higher up my thighs, showing off the top of my stockings. My breasts were really straining against my bra as I stretched as far as I could get.

The next thing I knew, Jason was behind me. I could feel his cock throbbing through his trousers as he pressed closer, pushing into my ass, trapping me against the worktop. His hands came round to cup both my massive 38DD breasts. He squeezed.

"What are you doing," I gasped as I struggled to free myself from his presence.

He ignored me. "Ohhh, fucking lovely," he moaned as he fondled my breasts. He could feel the outline of my bra under the thin fabric of my tight sweater. He sank his fingers into my flesh.

"What do you think you're doing?" I repeated myself, still struggling to break free. "Take your hands off me...now!"

"I'm sorry," he rasped, "I just can't help myself. Your tits are amazing..."

Not again, I thought, what is it with men and my boobs. They're just breasts, virtually every woman has them, so why are men so fixated on them?

Jason then reminded me of why, when he pinched my nipples, which had already become swollen as he rubbed my breasts.

"Ummm..." I responded with a long sigh as I became aroused. Ah yes, I thought, that's why!

"Get off me," I said. But my voice was weak. I was fighting a losing battle. My body was beginning to respond and Jason clearly wasn't going to stop.

As Jason continued to grope my boobs, he moved in closer and nibbled on my ear.

That one single act did it for me. I arched my back as a tremor of excitement ran down my body. No-one had done that to me for a while and I had forgotten how much I liked it and how much it turned me on. I was openly quivering as he nuzzled my neck and I brought my arm round to the back of his head to draw him closer.

I felt his bulge as he again thrust himself into my plump ass. Well, I thought, he's definitely aroused now.

I gasped as Jason suddenly spun me round to face him. He looked deep into my eyes. They twinkled with desire as I smiled up at him. I was lost as he kissed me deeply. Our lips parted at the same time and our tongues met and entwined and our passion grew.

One of his hands slid down the front of my skirt until it reached my stocking clad thigh. He slipped his hand onto it and moved up until he reached the top of my legs. I loved the feel of his hand on my flesh. It was so much nicer and smoother than Mr Webster's. I wasted no time in opening my legs as wide as I could. If he'd had any lingering doubts about my unwillingness, they must surely be gone now.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this but all common sense had left me and I wanted Jason now as much as he appeared to want me. I needed to eradicate the memory of Mr Webster and what better way was there than to be fucked by a good looking, fit man of my own age.

Jason unfastened his trousers, dropping them to his ankles. As he freed his cock from his briefs, he stroked it to it's full size. I looked down to see his large cock visibly throbbing.

He pushed me back up against the worktop before lifting one leg up and easing it out sideways. My pussy was easily accessible to him now. Pulling my thong to one side, Jason brought his cock head up to my soaking wet pussy and rubbed across my slit with it. He pushed forward.

"Uunnggghh," I groaned as his cock head effortlessly breached my slick outer pussy lips.

"Mmmfffhhh," I moaned as he slid his cock further in. I was so wet it wasn't a problem for him.

"Nnnnngggrr," I shrieked as he thrust the rest inside me and started pumping in and out. This wasn't going to take long. Unwittingly I had been well primed by my brief and disgusting but ultimately erotic dalliance with Mr Webster.

He brought a hand up to fondle my breasts as he pounded into me, his other hand rubbed my pussy as he tried to locate my clit. When it finally popped out of it's cover he caught it with his fingertip and just when he felt it harden, I screamed. My climax shuddered through me as I came.

Jason wasn't far behind me. I didn't know that it had been a while since his last fuck and he hadn't been expecting this one to be so intense so quickly. He must have thought I was a sex maniac judging by my reaction as he exploded. I felt his cock pulsing as his cum flooded my pussy.

"Well that was interesting," Jason said as he pulled away. His cock slipped out of my pussy, followed by a trickle of his cum.

"We shouldn't have done that, it was a mistake," I replied. The passion of a short and hard fuck had already abated leaving me feeling hollow and empty inside. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I swallowed hard.

"I'm pretty sure that you wanted it to happen," Jason stated coldly. He was already pulling his trousers up. "You didn't take much persuading, did you."

"No, I guess not," I said. I looked into his face and the dam burst. I sobbed bitterly as the stress I had been under finally got the better of me.

Jason took me by the arm and led me into the living room and sat me in a chair, one of the few items of furniture in the house.

"Are you okay," he asked, a concerned look in his eyes. "It wasn't that bad surely?"

"No...no," I gasped between the tears, "you don't understand," and with that the whole story poured out.

Jason listened patiently as I told him how Derek had lost his job, the non payment of rent because of his drinking and even included my visit to see Mr Webster this morning, although I omitted the finger fuck session.

"So, as you can see we really need to move," I finished. I wiped away another tear as it started to trickle down my cheek. I just couldn't seem to stop crying.

Jason pondered for a few minutes before replying.

"Look," he said, "I'd like to help you out but to take on a new lease we require a months rent in advance. Then there's the bond on top, which amounts to basically the equivalent of another months rent."

"But, we haven't got enough money to cover all that in one go," I interjected tearfully. I felt my heat sink. This wasn't looking good.

"I realise that," Jason said. He paused. He seemed to be considering his next words carefully.

"Perhaps we can come to an understanding...you and me."

"What do you mean?" I replied hesitantly.

"As long as you can cover the rent and pay each month on time, I'll forgo the bond," he answered.

"I'm not sure I follow," I said, "how can you do that?"

"Well I'll cover it," he replied. "And I'll also let you pay the first month's rent in arrears instead of up front, just to help you out initially."

"Why would you do that," I asked, "what's in it for you?"

"I'll do it to help you out of your predicament because I feel sorry for you...but there are strings attached."

He took hold of my hands as he paused. He saw the expectant look of hope in my eyes before he continued.

"You will have to agree to meet up with me on a regular basis."

"What for?" I replied. I still hadn't twigged on to what he was proposing. Sometimes I can be remarkably dense.

"I don't really think I have to say it, do you?" Jason said, smiling.

"Oh...Ohhhh!..." I exclaimed. "No, I guess not," I added. I'd finally figured it out.

"Well that's settled then," Jason stated as he took my hand and pulled me out of the chair.

He kissed me on my full red lips, our mouths mashing together. As we kissed, one of his hands returned to my full 38DD breasts and the other went under my skirt to find my wet pussy, which was still oozing with his cum.

I don't know what came over me at that moment. My hand went straight to Jason's crotch and rubbed. Maybe I was overwhelmed by gratitude. Whatever it was it wasn't my usual behaviour. But then again nothing I'd done recently had been my usual behaviour.

Unzipping his trousers I freed his semi flaccid cock and ran my fingernails up and down the shaft. He obviously liked it as he groaned.

Lowering myself I undid his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. I slid my hand over his shaft and leaning forward opened my mouth wide and took his mushroom shaped head inside.

I knew that as it grew in size it was going to be too big for me but I persevered, sucking on his cock head before pulling it from my mouth. I licked the full length of the shaft and squeezed his balls causing him to groan again.

I slid his cock back inside my mouth but this time forced myself to take more than just his head. I gagged slightly before I relaxed and managed to take about 4" inches. As I bobbed up and down, Jason, who was totally aroused by the blowjob he was receiving started to pump his hips.

I gagged and pulled away. Saliva poured from my open mouth. I looked up into his eyes. I didn't have to say anything.

"Sorry," Jason said.

I went back to work. Jason took the hint and tried hard to restrain himself from fucking my throat. But I sensed he was fighting a losing battle as his hips began to twitch once more.

I guessed that as it wasn't more than fifteen to twenty minutes since he had blown his load, there was no way I was going to get him to come with a blow job before my jaw gave way. Maybe I was assuming too much but I just had a feeling that Jason knew a lot more about sex than I did about giving blow jobs.

Thankfully he pulled his cock free and then leaning down got me to lay on my back on the carpet. Getting between my thighs he spread my legs wide and then laid down between them.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers