Debbie Gibson Ch. 05

Story Info
Hot wife and mom seduced by sales rep.
6.8k words
4.5
81.6k
37
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,412 Followers

Several weeks had passed since Debbie Gibson and her husband Derek had enjoyed their long, supposedly romantic weekend away at the countryside retreat. Sadly there had been little romance between them, Sid Jenkins the balding, scrawny owner of the retreat soon put the lid on that notion after taking a fancy to Debbie whom it seemed fulfilled his MILF fantasy.

And so it was that on the first day of their trip Derek went off to watch one of the football matches of the season, tickets courtesy of Sid, who rewarded his own generosity by seducing Debbie.

Even though she was revolted, especially as the first time was tantamount to rape, what Sid had going for him was an insatiable desire to fuck women, especially those with big tits, a criteria that unfortunately Debbie filled more than adequately with her firm 38DD's. It also helped that his cock, although it wasn't particularly thick was 11" long.

He also showed a quite remarkable creative side when it came to his choice of location to do the dirty deed. Not for him a quick fumble on the bed ... oh no ... he was much more discerning than that. When Sid fucked Debbie in her bed it was as she lay next to a sleeping Derek. And again when they were all out on a walk in the surrounding hills he managed to separate her from her husband and gave her a right good fucking in the woods. But he'd really got into his stride when he took Debbie down to the large cellar to show her the old wine making equipment. Of course that wasn't all that he showed her.

In the end, although she found Sid to be an odious individual and in spite of her self loathing and disgust at her eventual surrender and compliance, there was still that part of her that found it all to be dangerously exciting, especially as he was fairly physical with her. This was a complete contrast to her usually intimate love making with Derek. Not that there had been much of that lately. In fact she could only remember them having sex once since the trip and to her shame found herself disappointed when it wasn't particularly satisfying.

Her shame grew even greater when she found the scrap of paper with Curtis' phone number in her handbag. He had been the person who turned her into an unfaithful wife when she had cheated on Derek following a night out with her sister a few months previously. She hadn't meant to let him fuck her but she was too aroused watching as a voyeur whilst her sister was being fucked by Curtis' friend. After years of being a faithful wife and mother, it seemed he was the catalyst that had opened the flood gates. She briefly toyed with the idea of ringing him before she destroyed the note.

She was pleased with herself as she vowed she would not be unfaithful to Derek again.

* * *

Debbie had now started her new job as a sales assistant at Bromptons Department Store. The head of her department was a young woman named Tina Carson, newly promoted to the role, who had been training her in all aspects of the job, from customer sales to stock display.

She'd been there about a fortnight when Tina found her on the shop floor one morning. Debbie had been busy with the latest price changes and for a moment didn't realise Tina was stood behind her.

"Morning Debbie," she said brusquely. Tina was immediately all business. It was obvious she had a lot on her mind.

"Today you are going to have the pleasure of meeting Rob Johnson. Rob is the account executive of Staymo, one of our biggest suppliers. As you will soon find out, Rob is full of himself; can sometimes be borderline obnoxious but is actually very good at his job in spite of the bullshit he gives you."

Crikey Debbie thought, her eyes widening in shock, she doesn't pull her punches.

Tina continued to give her the run down on Staymo's products, including their best and worst selling lines together with ordering and returns procedures.

Debbie's head was reeling by the time Tina finished.

"Don't worry," Tina laughed, as she saw the glazed expression on Debbie's face, "you'll get the hang of it in no time."

"Ahhh, here he is now," she continued as they both heard a cheery, "Morning Tina," from Rob as came towards them.

"Morning Rob," Tina said before she pointed towards Debbie. "Rob, I'd like you to meet Debbie Gibson, she's taking over this section from me."

"Ah yes, your big promotion; congratulations, well deserved," Rob said as he looked at Tina before looking at Debbie.

He did a double take. "My god," he exclaimed, "you two could be sisters!"

He looked at them again, dragging his eyes over their bodies. He quickly made his comparisons. Both of them had short blonde hair and blue eyes and even in her unflattering work clothes he could make out that Debbie curved in all the right places. He already knew that Tina's body was superb as he had been lucky enough to get her drunk a couple of Christmases ago and ended up burying his big, thick cock inside her married pussy. His eyes lingered for a moment as he compared their breasts. Debbie's looked bigger than Tina's although he decided there wasn't much in it. He felt his cock give an involuntary twitch of approval.

"Don't be daft," Tina said, brushing his observation aside flippantly. "As I said, Debbie is taking over this section so I need you to help her ... oh and Rob ... be nice to her."

Rob looked at Debbie and smiled. Tina saw the hidden lustful leer on his face and a twinge of guilt hit her. She could imagine what was going through his mind. Nice ... be nice, I'd like to be more than nice to her! She'd got to know first hand what he was like.

Debbie was blissfully unaware. She thought he had a nice smile. What she didn't know was that Rob was a serial predator. His chosen subject was seducing married women, even though he was married himself. He had found that he sometimes got as much excitement in the chase than in the actual act of fucking.

There were always exceptions of course, and in his case it was Tina. Debbie would have been shocked to learn that Rob had fucked her or that he'd managed to get an encore performance a week later. She also didn't know that Rob was a persistent devil and although he had tried several times since, Tina had never let him get anywhere near her again.

As he appraised her, it didn't take Rob long to decide that Debbie would make an ideal substitute for Tina. It was clear he was getting nowhere with her now and it was obvious her legs were firmly closed to him and nothing he did or said would prise them apart again. It was a shame really, she'd probably been the best fuck he'd ever had. But still ... he pondered for a while ... maybe Debbie would prove to be a more than adequate substitute.

"Hi Debbie," he said, the seductive tone in his voice perfectly clear, "pleased to meet you. I going to look forward to showing you what I want!"

Debbie saw Tina roll her eyes and shake her head. Without realising it at the time that was the moment Debbie got her first inkling of what she was going to be subjected to over the following weeks.

* * *

As part of Debbie's training, Rob arranged to come into the store on a more regular basis than was normal. He said he needed to help bring her up to speed with the new product lines as well as helping her get to grips with the existing product range.

Rob was certainly smooth but in truth Tina was right. He was very good at his job and Debbie really grasped the role very quickly under his expert guidance. It also gave him the chance to try and weave his magic on her.

She didn't know how he did it but it didn't take him long to find out about her home life. All her fears and anxieties eventually came flooding out. Rob appeared at first to be genuinely interested in her problems and then truly concerned and compassionate as Debbie opened up to him about her personal issues with Derek. He seemed to be a good listener and was most understanding!

After patiently gaining her trust he started with the physical side of his hoped for seduction. Initially it was just little touches of her arm with his hands to emphasise a point or to show her something. There was nothing wrong with that but this had now led to him touching her splendidly round ass; an action altogether more intimate. And the frequency of this action seemed to be increasing almost daily. She thought little of it, in a way it was just seemed a natural progression of their friendship.

Rob was delighted when there was no adverse reaction from Debbie. Emboldened by her acceptance he increased his contact with her body, even to the point of pushing into her ass with his crotch when she was bent over trying to put something onto a bottom shelf of the display.

Then came the day of his biggest breakthrough.

They had been sparking off each other all morning with Rob using sexual innuendos in all of his answers to her questions. She was comfortable in the way he talked to her now so was just playfully laughing it off.

This particular day, Debbie had come to work in a skirt and high heels. It wasn't her normal work attire but she was shortly due to meet Derek for lunch. Although she was wearing an overall over her clothes, it did little to hide her full figure, a point that Rob was now crudely making.

"You know Debbie," he said, "if you were going out for lunch with me today instead of your husband, you wouldn't have time for any food."

"Oh, why's that then!" she said with a giggle.

"Because we'd be too busy doing ... you know what!" Rob replied.

"No I don't," she playfully answered, "what's what?"

"Oh I'm pretty sure you know," Rob said, his demeanour changing instantly. There was no joking around now as he moved up to her trapping her against the display shelving. This was serious. He slid his hand down the front of her overalls and reaching the gap at the top of her legs, pushed it into her mound.

Taken by surprise Debbie's eyes flew wide open as it took her a moment to realise what Rob was doing. She gasped as he rubbed gently between her legs, his eyes locked firmly on hers.

"That's what we would start by doing," he whispered hoarsely, "then we would move onto other things."

Debbie couldn't believe it. She was shocked that Rob would do this to her. She should be protesting, pushing him away, telling him to get off her, reporting his inappropriate behaviour. She should be ...she should ... she ...

Her eyes flickered as she felt the stirrings in her groin. Her breathing became a little ragged. Time seemed to be standing still as Rob continued to work on her mound before she finally realised that he had stopped. As she came to her senses she knocked his hand away.

"What do you think you're doing?" she hissed, "get off me!" She was struggling to catch her breath and was extremely flustered by his assault.

Rob didn't back down or apologise for his actions but merely shrugged as he stepped away. "Okay then. It's time for me to go, so I'll see you tomorrow."

Debbie watched as he walked away before looking quickly all around her to make sure no-one had seen what had just occurred. She could feel her face burning up as a hot flush coursed through her body.

I can't believe he's done that, she thought as she shook her head in disbelief, I just can't believe it!

"Debbie, are you okay?"

The question snapped her back to her senses as Derek suddenly appeared at her side.

"It was today we were going to lunch, wasn't it?" he asked as he looked concerned at his wife.

"No, no, I'm fine," she replied trying to appear calm and normal, "I was miles away and yes it is today. I'll just get rid of my overall and we can go."

* * *

The next day, Debbie was completing a display for Staymo when Rob arrived.

"Morning Debbie," Rob said, "how are we today then, fighting fit and full of fun," he joked.

"You're kidding me," she said, "after yesterday and you show no sign of remorse, no apology ... or anything?"

Rob looked her in the eye. "Look Debbie," he replied seriously, I'm sorry if you feel I overstepped the mark but you're not a man ..."

"Clearly!" she interrupted fiercely.

"Yes I know that and that's my point. You have no idea do you?" Rob said.

"No idea about what!" she snapped testily, by now totally confused.

Rob took her arm and steered her over to a quieter area away from the general traffic aisles. "You've no idea what you do to me, or as a man how I feel about you."

She looked at him quizzically. What the hell was he talking about?

"You're an attractive, sexy, intelligent and gorgeous woman and you also have a body to die for." Rob said his eyes boring into hers. "What you don't realise is that to most men you resemble a wet dream." He was now gripping her upper arm tightly, the back of his hand just brushing against the swell of her breast. "I've been lucky in that I have had the opportunity to work with you for the past few weeks and I can tell you this ... it's been a pleasure. I'm sorry if I went too far but I couldn't help myself. I'm attracted to you."

He looked her over, openly appraising her merits. It was possible that she could be carrying a couple of extra pounds more than she should but it just served to accentuate her body shape more. From her full and heavy 38DD breasts, she curved into a slim waist then out to a lovely round ass that was full of promise. He knew from yesterday that her legs were shapely and looked even better in high heels. Rob had always been a big tits, round ass and nice legs type of guy so she fit the bill admirably.

Debbie's head was reeling. "I'm ... I'm not sexy ... or attractive," she stuttered in reply, slightly overwhelmed by Rob's fulsome praise, "I'm just a housewife and mother and you're just being silly ... and as for my body, I'm definitely overweight!"

"No, no you're not, you're perfect," Rob countered. He had that familiar feeling that he had made the initial breakthrough.

Debbie blushed as Rob poured on the compliments, refuting all of her objections as to why she was not as he described her. By the time he'd finished she was positively glowing from all the praise. Well, what old married woman with two kids can deny she doesn't mind being told she is desirable and attractive by someone other than her husband and Debbie was no exception!

"Look Debbie," Rob concluded, a contrite look etched across his face, "I am sorry if I offended you and to make it up to you ... and ... also in recognition of your hard work this past few weeks why don't I take you to lunch, as my treat! I've been asked by my head office to stop over here for a couple of days longer anyway, so it would be a perfect opportunity. What do you say?" He looked at her hopefully.

"Gosh, thanks Rob," she replied, all thoughts of what Rob had done to her now gone, "that's very kind of you ... oh ... err ... mmm ..." she paused, crinkling up her nose before continuing. "I've just remembered it's my turn to cover the lunch hours this week. Sorry."

"Oh, I see," Rob replied. He looked thoughtful for a moment. "I don't suppose an evening would be any good, would it?" he asked hesitantly.

"Oh," she said somewhat surprised, "I don't know!"

Debbie thought about it for a few seconds before carrying on. "Well, actually, now that I think abut it, I've been asked to go to a hen party tomorrow night. Well it's not her proper hen party, more a get together for a meal and it's not as if I actually know the girl. I've just been asked by a friend of a friend to make up the numbers, so perhaps I could get out of it, if that's okay with you?"

"Brilliant," Rob replied, "I'll book somewhere nice. Do you want me to pick you up at your house or will that cause you a problem with your husband?"

"No, he's working the night shift this week, and it's the night the kids stop over at their grandma's so it won't be a problem," she said.

"Okay, that's sorted then, I'll pick you up around seven thirty tomorrow night. Now, let's get down to it. This is our latest product," Rob said, as he turned his attention to his stock.

* * *

Debbie was stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom putting the finishing touches to her make up. She had decided not to get too dressed up, after all it wasn't as if she was going on a date. So she had chosen a sensible navy blue dress that came just above her knee and which she'd thought was fairly loose fitting, made as it was from a flimsy type of fabric. It did flow a bit but unfortunately, due to her rather full figure it still clung alluringly to her large 38DD breasts and especially to her plump, round ass. She was wearing thigh high stockings and 4" heel navy blue court shoe that just about matched the dress.

As she descended the stairs, finally satisfied with the way she looked, she heard the door bell ring. She opened the door to find Rob standing there.

"Hi Debbie, you ready to ... WOW!" Rob stood in the doorway, his mouth wide open. "You look fantastic Debbie, you know, your work clothes do not do you justice."

Debbie felt herself flush. "Hi Rob, I don't think so but thank you just the same, it's always nice to get a compliment."

"You're kidding me; seriously, you look great," Rob replied enthusiastically as he escorted her to his car.

As they drove to the out of town, up market restaurant he had booked, Rob took every opportunity to look at Debbie's legs. The hem of her dress had ridden up quite a bit higher than perhaps she would have liked and therefore she was exposing a generous amount of her luscious thighs. She tried a couple of times to surreptitiously pull the hem down but to no avail. There was just the slightest sign of the lacy top of her thigh high stockings showing and from time to time she could see Rob looking lustfully at them. She was also pretty sure she could make out the beginnings of a bulge in the front of his trousers. She was grateful when they finally arrived at our destination.

"Gosh," she said suitably impressed, "you've managed to get in here?"

"Of course. Nothing but the best for you Debbie," Rob smiled smugly.

They entered through the wrought iron gates, the car tyres crunching on the sweeping gravel driveway. The restaurant was the former manor house of the village, which had been converted several years previously and now had an enviable reputation as one of the best places to eat in the area.

Rob pulled into the small car park outside the entrance only to find all the spaces occupied so he dutifully followed the signs to the overflow car park.

"I can't believe it's this busy on a week night," he said to Debbie as he parked the car, "good job I booked, I nearly didn't."

"I just hope we can find the car again," Debbie joked as they started their lengthy walk to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Mmmm. It is a bit secluded," Rob replied thoughtfully, "you can't even see the restaurant from here. I hope they've got some lighting for when we come back."

Arriving at the entrance to the restaurant they were met as soon as they stepped foot inside and were immediately shown to a sumptuous lounge area where they were quickly served with a complimentary aperitif.

"Oh Rob this is lovely," Debbie said as she sat back in her comfortable seat.

"Yeah it's not bad," he replied trying to appear as if he was used to this type of establishment. But even Debbie could see he was slightly nervous at being here.

He looked over as he sat down opposite to her. She was taking it all in, drinking in the whole atmosphere, looking around to see if there was anyone there that she knew. Not that she was bothered about being seen out with another man. There was nothing going on. It was just two work colleagues enjoying a night out together. She caught him looking at her and smiled, happy and glowing from the joy and excitement of just being there.

Rob smiled back.

Debbie saw the smile and a warm feeling swept over her. He really is a nice guy, she thought, and nowhere near as bad as Tina had led her to believe and he's not bad looking either even if he is a little bit flabby round the middle! But then, aren't we all? She smiled to herself and took another sip of her aperitif.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,412 Followers
12