Debbie Gibson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

If Debbie had known what Rob was smiling at, she might not have been so happy.

She was blissfully unaware that Rob wasn't the slightest bit bothered about the ambiance of the place. All he could think about was what a fantastic body Debbie had and how much she looked like an older Tina and how much he would like to fuck her. The smile she responded to and misread was the smile he made as he recalled his seduction and fucking of Tina. That had all started with drinks and a meal.

After fifteen minutes or so they were finally called through to their table and having been seated, the starters arrived almost immediately, their food order having been taken as they enjoyed their aperitifs.

During the meal they chatted easily with each other with Rob making sure he kept Debbie's glass topped up at all times from the bottle of wine he had ordered. It was an expensive bottle and Debbie could definitely tell the difference between it and the cheap supermarket wine she usually bought to drink at home.

After they finished their meal, a waiter took them back into the lounge area where they were seated on a sofa before being served coffee. Rob seemed somewhat bemused when Debbie ordered an Irish coffee and she was certain she heard him mutter ... just like Tina ... but couldn't be sure.

They had been seated in a fairly secluded part of the lounge area, which was just as well. Fuelled by drink, Debbie could get quite animated when she talked. She was chattering on about something, making her point and energetically demonstrating it by using her hands and arms. Due to this she was jiggling about on the sofa and was unaware that her dress had again ridden high up her legs thus exposing her shapely thighs to Rob's lustful eyes.

It wasn't until she realised that Rob was no longer participating in the conversation that she stopped talking and followed the line of his gaze. His eyes were locked onto her thighs and he seemed mesmerised by the sight of her stocking clad legs, her 4" heels and especially by the amount of exposed flesh on display.

It was then it occurred to Debbie that Rob actually had his hand on her knee. And not only that he was running it up her thigh. When he reached her stocking top he brought his hand back down again to her knee before sliding back up her leg again. But this time he slid it down the inside of her thigh. At first she didn't react and she didn't really know why. In a way it was quite pleasant but she knew Rob was enjoying himself hugely as she saw his cock forming a tent in his trousers.

She knew she had to put a stop to this but it felt so nice that in a perverse way she wanted him to carry on.

Oh my god, what am I thinking! She quickly dropped her hand down over Rob's and standing up mumbled that she had to go to the bathroom.

She could feel his eyes on her, boring into the back of her head as she walked away. It was the same feeling she'd had when she'd walked past Sid Jenkins a few weeks ago. So she knew what Rob was thinking.

And she was right, although he wasn't looking at the back of her head.

Oh no ... he was far more interested in the sway of her hips and the mesmerising jiggle of her ass cheeks, clearly visible through the fabric of her clingy dress as they moved independently of each other with every step she made.

Once inside the restroom Debbie sat down on the toilet seat and tried to rationalise her thoughts. What am I doing, I know I'm tipsy and not drunk but I'm definitely aroused by what Rob is doing to my leg. She put her head in her hands. Is this what I've become ... a wife and mother who cheats on her husband. But I can't help it, Derek doesn't seem interested in sex anymore and I know now that I need to be fucked every now and again. And Rob is more than ready judging by the bulge in his trousers! I don't know what to do ...

As Debbie returned back to the lounge area, Rob watched her come towards him. He could see her breasts moving and jiggling inside her flimsy dress. Even she could feel them bouncing up and down and that sight most certainly was having an effect on him judging by the way he was licking his lips.

"Rob, can I have another drink please?"

"Really," a shocked Rob replied, "err ... yeah no problem, what do you want?"

"A large gin and tonic please."

"Okay, coming up," Rob said, attracting the attention of the drinks waiter.

* * *

An hour or so later they left the restaurant to walk back to the car. Most of the other diners had already departed before them and as they eventually approached Rob's car she saw it was the only vehicle left in the overflow car park.

Guided only by moonlight, Rob escorted her to the passenger side of the car, his hand brushing against the firm swell of her ass as he opened the door for her.

"That was lovely Rob, thank you so much," she said as she got into the car.

Rob smiled as he closed the door and went round to the driver's side and got in.

He glanced across at her. She smiled sweetly back at him watching as his gaze wandered downwards. She followed his eyes to see that her dress had once more ridden up her thighs exposing her smooth, silky stocking clad legs.

She knew what was coming. You didn't have to be a rocket scientist to work it out. And he didn't hesitate. It seemed the natural thing to do. He leaned across to kiss her and she met him, her lips parting as he slid his tongue inside her mouth.

As they kissed his right hand moved up to cup her large full 38DD breast which he proceeded to squeeze gently.

Debbie showed him her appreciation by gently moaning into his mouth.

Rob slid his hand under her flimsy dress and ran it quickly up her leg to her mound. Her legs parted immediately and as his fingers reached her pussy, Rob grunted his appreciation of finding that her thong was already wet.

They both kissed harder as he rubbed his hand into her pussy, Debbie moaned longingly into his mouth, her own hand going down to fondle Rob's bulge through his trousers.

He slid his fingers under her sopping thong and rubbed them round her engorged pussy lips.

As Debbie moaned with rising passion she thrust down with her hips trying to get his fingers inside her. She was wanton as at the same time she was pulling at the zip of Rob's trousers. She was desperate to get at his cock, desperate to see it.

"Ooonngggrrr ..." She groaned loudly as Rob pushed a finger inside her. She hadn't expected that so soon but her pussy clamped down onto it immediately. He wiggled it about inside her, which started to drive her wild.

Rob sensed she was struggling with his zip. It was his fault. She had been doing fine until he stuck his finger in her pussy. He pulled his cock free and placed it in her hand.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed as she tried to take hold of it and failed.

"I can't get hold of it Rob," she rasped. She was surprised. After enduring Tony's monster cock she thought she'd never have a problem again. How wrong was she!

It wasn't that Rob was massive lengthwise. It was the girth of his cock which made him different. He was very ... very ... very thick. Debbie gulped in shock.

"Yeah, I know," he replied smugly, "every woman I've had has said the same thing. They just can't get hold of it with one hand."

His words bypassed her mind. It never crossed her mind that she was just one of many, that she was just another notch on the proverbial bedpost. She made a last feeble attempt with one hand before conceding defeat. Locking the fingers of her hands together around his girth she proceeded to jack him off. She could feel his huge shaft of meat pulsing in her hands as the blood flowed rapidly into the veins, swelling it, making it even bigger, engorging the mushroom shaped head into an obscene shape.

Debbie swallowed hard but she had to admit she was nervously excited. She wanted to be fucked. Jeez, she thought, I've become a cock crazed slut!

Rob managed to lean over her and after messing around with the seat levers pushed the car seat back as far as it would go and then lowered the back.

Debbie shuffled around, lifting her dress up over her hips and removed her thong. It was sodden. Pulling his cock out of her hands Rob clambered over the hand brake and gear shift and lowered himself to kneel between her thighs.

Her legs automatically opened wide for him as she propped one leg on the dashboard and the other over the centre console.

He wasted no time as he brought his massive cock up to her sopping wet slit, stroking it over and over her throbbing lips.

He pushed forward easing the large bulbous head of his cock into her opening.

"Ooohhh ... my god ... fuuuck ..." she groaned as he struggled to get his head inside her. The thought flashed across her mind that he must surely split her wide open. And it also hurt like hell.

"Fuuuck ... noooo ... Rob ... you're too ... you're too ... ooohhh ..." she squealed as she dug her fingers into his shoulders. To Rob it felt as if she had a death grip to him.

He pushed forward again. He just breached her pussy lips. God she was tight. He withdrew slightly before easing his hips forward again. It was a little easier. He pushed again, harder this time.

And he was in.

Debbie felt the resistance from her pussy lips finally give as the large head vanished slowly inside her.

And then he drew back slightly before pushing forward once more.

"Ohhh ... fucking hell ... Rob ... no ..." she squealed again.

"Oooonnggghhhh ..." she groaned as Rob pushed more of his cock inside. Her pussy clamped down onto his shaft as he drew back, unwilling to let it go. She was surprised. She wanted the thing out of her even if her pussy didn't.

Rob thrust his hips slowly forward repeatedly before finally achieving full penetration.

He paused to let her adapt to his colossal invasion. "Fuck me Debbie, you're tight," he muttered.

"You've got to be kidding me," she retorted breathily, "it's not me, it's you, you're too big."

Rob pushed back in.

"Oh my god ... fuck ... oh fuuuck ..." she grunted as she moved her hips in an effort to become more comfortable in accommodating his large cock.

He began to move. Slowly at first and then with a bit more urgency. He undulated his hips, the ripple effect playing havoc with her clit. Every second or third time he would brush against it. It was starting to drive her wild. She no longer thought about his size as causing her too much pain and grief. Rather it was giving her the most extreme pleasure imaginable.

Ohh the shame ... but Debbie was now loving it and she didn't want it to stop!

Now Rob was fucking her even harder. Each thrust was deeper than the last and each thrust elicited a grunt of pleasure from her.

He leaned forward and he kissed her. She kissed him back, their tongues entwining in a frenzy of passion. His hands encircled her large breasts through her dress and as he squeezed them again and again it only drove her wilder. She was moaning constantly now. She moved her legs managing to cross them over his back pulling him in closer, pulling him in deeper.

Breaking the kiss, Rob raised himself and grabbed her legs from round his back. He pushed them out as wide as the interior of the car would allow and ran his hands repeatedly along her silky smooth stockings as he continued to thrust home.

Debbie was getting so close and she sensed Rob wasn't far behind as he started banging into her in a frenzy of lust.

She came to her orgasm screaming. She had never experienced anything like it. Her body was racked with the most intense feelings as it shuddered and shook. And then it was gone, to be replaced with a warm afterglow which grew hotter and hotter before it too subsided.

At the same time Debbie climaxed, Rob also came. Even during her spell of ecstasy she felt him stiffen and then explode inside her, feeling him pumping his seed into her pussy. She could feel his cock pulse over and over as he unloaded a enormous amount of his white sticky gunge inside her.

As his erection subsided Rob lay on top of her. She had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. They clung to each other like survivors from a shipwreck, holding on for dear life, basking in the afterglow.

"Oooffffsssshhh," Debbie exhaled as she squeezed her thighs together trying to alleviate the intense feeling emanating from her pussy. It was tingling like mad.

She glanced up to look into Rob's eyes and smiled weakly. He leant down and kissed her. She quickly broke away. Unlike before there was no feeling and no desire now and as the passion subsided an uneasy awkward silence descended between them.

Rob cleared his throat as he disengaged from her body, his cock coming free from her pussy with a distinct squelching sound. He clambered back into his side of the car.

Debbie adjusted her clothing, and put her thong back on. She could feel Rob's cum trickling out of her pussy and down between her thighs, the thong too flimsy, too sodden to stem the flow. She felt completely sober now, the alcohol fuelled lust of before now replaced with an empty feeling of disgust with herself.

As Rob settled himself into the driver's seat of the car he glanced over at Debbie. She could barely look at him and was staring straight ahead, seemingly not even blinking. She thought she was about to burst into tears as she felt tears well up in her eyes and she was pretty sure at that moment it was because she knew she had given herself too easily, too willingly to Rob.

Starting the engine Rob put the car in gear, let off the handbrake and eased the car out of the car park.

"I'll take you home then," he said.

"Okay," she replied quietly.

Those were the only words that passed between them on the way to her home.

Rob pulled to a stop outside her house and without a word she got out of the car and walked down her driveway.

After unlocking the front door she entered the house without so much as a glance back and closed it behind her. She paused briefly, leaning against the door and cocking her head to one side. She could hear the car engine ticking over. Rob hadn't left yet. She entered the front living room and pulled the curtain slightly to one side. Just enough for her to peer outside.

She could clearly see Rob sitting in there, looking over at the house as if undecided about something. As she watched she heard the noise from the car engine stop as he switched off the ignition.

He seemed to pause as if trying to make up his mind about something. She then saw the car door open and watched as he climbed out. The car door closed quietly and he began to walk towards the front door.

Debbie wasn't sure what was happening but she was suddenly aware of her heart beginning to thud painfully inside her chest. Her breathing was unsteady and the butterflies were having a field day inside her stomach.

The door bell rang. She jumped. It seemed so much louder than usual. She walked towards the door and opened it. They looked at each other, neither of them willing to speak first.

Rob broke the silence first.

"I couldn't leave like that," he said. "You seem mad with me for some reason and I don't know why."

Debbie looked at Rob with her mouth wide open. And then it all poured out.

"You're kidding right? You don't know why! I've just let you fuck me. For god's sake I'm a married woman with two kids. What the hell am I doing!"

She wanted to continue but Rob held up his hand to stop her.

"Before you say anything more I just want to tell you this. I had every intention of fucking you tonight. That has been my aim since I first clapped eyes on you. I would also like to say I have never had sex like it in my entire life. I know this will sound crude but you are the best fuck I've ever had and I want to carry on seeing you whenever I'm in town."

The words flowed easily from his mouth. He'd used them so many times before. He paused for breath.

Debbie was in no fit state to either comprehend or indeed make a decision about his statement or proposal. Her head was spinning as the alcohol returned with a vengeance. She was emotionally spent and also too shagged out from the hammering he'd given her with his magnificent cock.

"Rob, you need to go. I can't talk to you tonight. I need to get to bed. Next time you're in town you can take me to lunch and we'll discuss what has gone one and where this leads us, okay?" She moved unsteadily to close the door.

He leaned forward and kissed her. She tried to break away from his lips but his hands came up and held her body to his.

"No ... get off Rob," she managed to separate her lips from his and pushed him away.

It was a brief respite as they re-engaged with hers. This time he kissed her with more desire and force. He pushed his way inside her home, slamming the door shut behind him.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers
12