Debbie Gibson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,452 Followers

"Fuck me, her tits are fucking enormous!" Alan blurted out, "how big are they?"

"38DD" Andrew replied instantly.

"Fuck me," Alan slowly shook his head in response. "Can I have a feel?"

"Sure you can, she won't mind," Andrew replied with a smile.

Debbie shuddered in revulsion as Alan came up to her and gave her tits a rough grope before giving her erect nipples a firm twist. His touch was identical to Andrew's. Her eyes closed as he fondled and played with her boobs.

"Fucking outstanding!" Alan exclaimed.

"Yeah well that's enough for now," Andrew said as he batted away his brother's hands. He moved back to Debbie and she welcomed him back with open arms.

He was ecstatic. He was going to get laid tonight and not only that he was going to fuck a good looking, married woman with a great body. She was definitely a MILF!

As they locked lips again, Andrew's hand went down onto Debbie's leg. He moved it with difficulty up her shapely thigh, taking the bottom of her tight dress with it. He ignored the smooth, silkiness of her stocking. He made nothing of the curve and firmness of her thigh beneath his hand. And he had no reaction to finding her stockings were thigh highs.

"HOLY FUCK!" he exploded with surprise. He'd just found she wasn't wearing panties. His fingers had reached the top of her legs. Debbie opened her legs wider without thinking. it was another instinctive reaction to a growing need in her body.

"What is it, what is it?" Alan asked excitedly.

"She's not wearing any panties!" Andrew replied with glee.

"Fuck me," Alan slowly responded in awe, his eyes opening wide as he ran that delicious thought through his mind.

Andrew looked into her eyes. "Forget our knickers did we or were you expecting to get fucked tonight," he asked maliciously.

"I ... I ..." she replied weakly. Her head dropped in shame.

"You fucking MILF's are all the same. Always up for it!" he laughed contemptuously as he saw the look of horror on Debbie's face.

Andrew's fingers slid over her pussy. He could tell her pussy lips were engorged with lust. He could feel how big they were. How slick they were. This was going to be so good. He slid a big, thick digit inside her and followed it up immediately with another.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ..." Debbie groaned as her body shivered in delight.

Andrew quickly drove his fingers in and out of her snatch. it wasn't long before he felt Debbie's body begin to spasm as she had a small orgasm and she whimpered when he withdrew his fingers from her pussy.

"We ... we shouldn't be doing this, it's wrong, it's so wrong," Debbie breathed huskily as he pulled away. "Please let me go," she whined but even she knew there was no real meaning behind her words. He kissed her again to shut her up, her mouth opening slightly as he ran his tongue over her bottom lip. Her tongue met his and their kiss deepened as their passion grew.

Andrew wasn't in the mood now to waste any more time. He brought both his hands up to hold and cup her wonderful tits. He kissed her as he fondled and groped them. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers ran over her erect and swollen nipples, flicking them again and again.

Shifting her legs slightly, she opened up her mound for him. It was all his. He could have it. She was so incredibly turned on and needed something in there again. She grabbed one of his hands and brought it down to the top of her thighs and pressed it in between her legs.

Andrew grinned in delight. She wasn't the first married woman he'd fucked and wouldn't be the last either but this was already turning into one of the best by a long way. He moved his hands under her dress once more. She moved her legs as wide apart as the dress would allow to help him. The hem lifted again as he made slow progress up her thigh, this time revelling in the sheer silkiness of her stocking clad legs.

He grunted in frustration. This was taking far too long. He grabbed hold of the hem and tugged the dress up and over her hips. It was a tight fit and he did struggle but the end result was so worth it. He stepped back to drink in the sight before him.

There was no disputing the fact that she had nice legs. Very shapely calves, made all the better by her high heel shoes, led enticingly up to her rounded, curved thighs. Definitely not thin but not too fat either. He looked at her pussy.

"Well, well, well, who's a naughty bitch then!" he sneered as her shaven pussy was revealed, her slick, engorged flaps glistening in the moonlight that streamed into the barn through the open door.

"What's up?" Alan exclaimed excitedly, "tell me Andy, what is it?"

He looked over to his brother. "She's a fucking dirty, dirty bitch. Not only isn't she wearing any fucking panties but she's clean shaven, she's got no pubes!"

"Fuck meeee!" Alan exclaimed, "let me see, let me see!" He pushed Andrew out of the way so he could take a peek. "Fucking hell!" he exclaimed again. "Oh bro, you're going to have to let me fuck her after you!"

Andrew grunted non-committally and pushing his fingers into her mound of delight he sank them in as deep as he could, trying vainly to find her G-spot. He'd heard all women had one but he was buggered if he could find hers. But as he tried and as he rubbed, she moaned deeply again.

He broke away and Debbie swore she could see his cock throbbing as he unfastened his trousers and pulled down his boxers. She stood, not meaning to but leaning against the wooden post in a seductive pose. She nervously licked her lips as she looked at Andrew's cock swaying in front of her. She was aroused but terrified at the thought of his cock entering her. He looked quite long and quite thick.

"Get hold of my cock and give it a stroke," Andrew commanded. She grabbed it but unable to get her hand around it she bobbed down and bringing it to her lips, licked the pre cum off the tip. It tasted salty.

Andrew pulled her upright. He wasn't bothered about a blowjob. He just wanted to get his cock inside her pussy.

"Now get yourself ready cos I'm going to fuck you!"

He pushed her back, pressing her hard up against the wooden post and stood between her spread legs. Bending at the knees he brought his cock head up to her pussy and pushed up and forwards at the same time.

"Ooommmppphh ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuuucckk ..." Debbie groaned loudly as she rose up onto her toes from the force of his initial thrust. His head pushed inside, breaching her and forcing her pussy lips to spread like petals. It was painful and as he pushed forward she felt sure he was going to split her wide open.

There was still more resistance from her tight pussy as Andrew grunted and pushed his cock further inside. Her arms rested on his shoulders as she grimaced. She felt so full but to her shame it was starting to feel good.

"Fuck but you're tight!" Andrew was sweating from the effort but was finally in. He stayed like that for a couple of seconds before withdrawing. Debbie's juices flowed freely from her pussy, following Andrew's cock as it plopped out of her. He slapped at her slit with the head of his shaft a couple of times before thrusting straight back in. The suddenness of his re-entry caused her to grunt loudly and rise up onto her toes again. Her fingers clawed at his shoulders as she tried to hang onto him.

He picked up the pace as he began to pound into her, his hands moving up to squeeze and fondle her breasts, plucking at her swollen nipples. "So ... fucking ... huge; so ... fucking ... massive." He repeated the words over and over as he groped her tits, each word spat out with each of his forceful thrusts home.

She felt the first orgasm coming, bubbling away inside her, rising quicker and quicker until it came and she shrieked as she exploded, a pulsating, throbbing release of emotion from deep within. Being groped by this neanderthal on the dance floor had only served to fuel her lust for mind blowing sex, which he was now proving more than capable of providing.

Andrew carried on as if this was perfectly normal before he pulled out. She moaned at the sudden withdrawal. She wasn't ready for this to end just yet. As he swivelled her around she realised that this was a momentary halt to the proceedings and he wanted to take her from behind.

As he spun her around she grabbed hold of the timber post, wrapping her arms tightly around it. Her face was pushed up against one side and she breathed in the heady aroma of the fresh wood.

Andrew positioned himself behind her and eased his cock back inside.

"Uuunnnhhh ... noooooooo," she moaned as he pushed slowly forward.

"Uuurrrggghh ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ..." she groaned loudly as he split her open again.

"I love how fucking tight you are," he grunted into her ear.

"It's not me, it's you," she gasped, struggling to breathe, "you're too big, too thick ... I ... I ... AAAAAAAAH ..." She screamed as he thrust into her hard and fast. Her words were obviously having an effect on him.

As he hammered away she grunted with every thrust. As her large breasts swung freely beneath her body Andrew groped and fondled them, catching her throbbing nipples and rolling them between his fingers and thumbs.

"I don't think I'd ever get tired of fondling these," he groaned, "they're truly fucking superb. So big and firm, so heavy yet so fucking soft."

"Yeah that's what they all say," she murmured to herself as she groaned in ecstasy as Andrew tweaked her nipples between his fingers and thumbs as he continued to thrust his large cock deep inside her.

Alan Bristow was in awe. His cock was already out of his trousers, erect and throbbing fit to burst as he wanked himself off. He couldn't take his eyes off the MILF. She was fucking outstanding and he was starting to wish he'd called tails instead of heads. Then it would be him shagging her now and not his brother. But no matter. He was sure Andy was going to let him have a go. He just hoped it was soon because he wasn't sure he could hang on much longer. He was certain he was going to blow his load soon.

"Ooohhhhmmmm ..." Debbie was now moaning uncontrollably, thrusting back to meet Andrew's cock and as he flicked her clit with his other hand, she came to a shuddering orgasm.

"Mmmmm ... mmmm ... oooooooo," she cried out repeatedly as she tried to close her legs together. The feeling from this last orgasm was almost too intense to bear.

Andrew paused to allow her time to recover before he once more slid his huge cock inside her. She'd have been happy to stop right now but he obviously wasn't the slightest bit interested in ending this just yet.

Her eyes were tightly closed as he shoved his fat cock back inside her wet gash but she suddenly felt something pressing against her lips. She opened her eyes.

Pushing at her mouth was another cock of equal size to Andrew's. It was Alan and he wanted in on the action.

"Come on ... open up now," Alan sneered. "Wrap those lovely pouty red lips of yours around my cock!" He pushed at her. She resisted until Andrew gave her a slap on her backside. As she reacted to the sudden smack her mouth opened and Alan slipped his cock inside.

She gagged as he rammed his meat down her throat. She pulled away, saliva pouring from her mouth as she gasped for air.

"No, I can't ..." she whimpered.

"Course you can," Alan replied. He offered his cock up to her mouth again. Debbie reluctantly took hold of his throbbing shaft and began to slide her hand up and down his shaft. She took the head into her mouth. Alan grimaced from the sublime sensation.

"Oh yeah baby," he moaned, "that's it, just like that." His legs started to shake as she slid his cock deeper into her mouth and she began to swirl her tongue around the bulbous head. Her head began to bob up and down his shaft in time to each thrust from behind as Andrew continued to fuck her.

For Alan it wasn't the greatest blowjob he'd ever had but then he'd never been sucked off before by a woman getting fucked by his twin brother at the same time. He leaned forward slightly and grabbed hold of her tits and gave them a grope. They were fucking fantastic and the thought of that just made him harder.

Andrew carried on for a few minutes longer but Debbie sensed his orgasm was building when she felt him stiffen. He quickly pulled out before he plunged straight back inside. She wanted to scream but instead gagged on Alan's cock and spat him out.

"I can't ... I just can't," she gasped as Andrew hammered into her. She could see Alan's cock was slickly coated in her saliva and looked massive.

And with that Andrew came. She could feel string after string of his cum pulsing from his cock as he unloaded the contents of his ball sac into her ravaged pussy. She shuddered as his gunge flooded her insides in a seemingly never ending torrent.

She collapsed against the post, gripping it even tighter as Andrew collapsed onto her back, both of them panting for breath.

"That was fucking great," Andrew enthused as he struggled to catch his breath, "just fucking amazing!"

"Get out of the way bro, let me have a go." Alan's tone was insistent as he unceremoniously pushed his brother off Debbie.

"Nooo," she groaned in horror, "nooo, you can't ... oooo ... fuuucckk ..."

It was too late. Alan was on her in a flash and easily buried himself balls deep inside her wet, slimy, cum filled pussy. His hands reached for her large breasts and sank into the meaty flesh as his fingers twiddled with her swollen nubs of pleasure. He gave them a twist, which brought a cry of pain from Debbie's lips.

"Ohhh ... fuuuuucckk ..." she moaned as he rammed his cock into her repeatedly.

"Fuck me Alan, I couldn't do that ... sloppy seconds ... uugghh!" Andrew laughed at his brother.

"Couldn't give a fuck Andy, I've to get my rocks off somehow and she just wasn't doing it for me with the blowjob. Besides, I think she likes it!"

"Ooooohhhh ... fuuucckkk ... oohhmmyygoddd ... " Debbie screamed as Alan brought her to another orgasm. She couldn't believe how quickly this one had crept up on her.

As her body shook from the force of her climax so Alan stiffened and shot his load. As his cum joined his brother's inside Debbie's pussy she finally shuddered from the revulsion of what she'd allowed to happen.

As Alan pulled his cock free Debbie could feel copious amounts of cum sliding out with it. More than a trickle, it flowed down onto the top of her thighs.

"Fuck me but I enjoyed that," Alan crowed in delight. "Maybe we should keep her and do her again later," he joked to his brother.

Andrew laughed. "Yeah, great idea!"

Debbie staggered as she stood upright. Locating her purse she pulled out some tissues and cleaned herself up as best she could. Alan handed over her bra. She stood on shaky legs, struggling to pull her tight fitting dress back down over her ample hips and over her full round ass before pushing her breasts back inside her bra.

She managed to get herself back into the top half of her dress and made an effort to tidy her hair. She felt dreadful and was convinced that she would have that just fucked look about her. But the worst thing was that now the passion had ended she just felt used and dirty.

She looked at the brothers awkwardly. No-one seemed capable of making the first move to leave.

"Err ... I'm going," she said nervously, studiously avoiding any eye contact.

"Okay," the brother's chorused in reply. She thought they sounded relieved. And they were. To them there was always the possibility that one day a woman they fucked forcibly would cry rape.

As she walked unsteadily out of the barn, she could feel more of their combined cum was beginning to seep from her pussy to slither slowly down the inside of her thighs. Re-entering the hotel she made a quick detour into the restrooms for another hasty clean up. After taking care of business she stood to flush the toilet. She glanced down and could see huge globs of white cum hanging suspended in the water. She shuddered as the shame and the enormity of what she had done hit home. She buried her face in her hands. She was revolted with herself for what had happened but she couldn't cry.

Five minutes passed by before finally plucking up the courage to return to her husband's side she left the restroom and walked tentatively into the lounge. She saw Tina and Jim and then Derek and approached them with a huge amount of trepidation. She'd been gone a while. But there they all were, still sitting around the same table in the middle of the room.

"Oh, here she is," a relieved Tina said as she approached them, "we thought we'd lost you, where have you been?"

"It was a bit hot in there, you know on the dance floor and I felt a bit icky so I went outside for some fresh air," she explained nervously.

"Oh, right," Tina said. "Fancy a cup of coffee, Debbie before we call it a night?"

"Sounds like a great idea," she replied, although in truth she was thinking that a shot of whisky or indeed any spirit would have been more beneficial than a cup of coffee right now. But she was grateful that no-one seemed unduly concerned as to her recent whereabouts. Least of all her husband. She'd expected more questions, especially from Tina. But then again she also seemed a little flustered.

"You'll never guess what I heard," Jim said as they sat drinking their coffee, "when I went to look for you Tina."

"What ... you've been looking for me ... when?" Tina replied. Debbie picked up the slightest hint of guilty concern in her tone, the sort only a woman can notice.

"Oh, I went to look for you to see if you were alright and when I couldn't find you, I thought you might have gone back to our room, so I went upstairs," Jim explained.

"Oh." Tina said. Debbie thought she saw a look of worry flash across Tina's face but dismissed it immediately.

"Yeah, well, as I went past a room I could hear two people having sex," Jim said.

"How do you know they were having sex?" Tina queried cautiously.

"I think I know what noises people make when they're having sex," Jim smirked.

Debbie could feel her face flush red with embarrassment. She knew Jim wasn't talking about her but still ... guilt is a powerful emotion.

"Anyway," Jim continued, "when I came back out of our room and along the corridor I heard the woman cum ... you know, have her orgasm ... and then moments later the man came out the room and we bumped into each other. And guess who it was ... IT WAS SID!"

"SID ... really!" Derek exclaimed. "Shit! So who was the woman?"

"Don't know," Jim replied, "I didn't get to look inside the room. I imagine it was one of the local woman from the party, I did see him chatting someone up earlier."

Debbie didn't look at Tina. She was too lost in her own guilty thoughts. Sid's earlier comment. Tina's unexplained absence. Alan's comments. Jim looking for Tina. Sid fucking someone. No! ... it couldn't possibly be ... could it ...?

"Anyway, I don't know about you lot but I'm ready for bed," Jim said interrupting her thoughts as he got up out of his seat.

They all rose and followed him out of the lounge and went off to their respective rooms.

As they walked along the corridor Debbie faintly overheard a decidedly frisky Jim asking Tina to have sex with him but she pleaded that she had a headache and also had to get up early the next day to complete the computer training.

Thankfully but somewhat predictably Debbie had no such problem with Derek. When they got back to their room it wasn't long before he was in bed and sleeping soundly, as again his loud snores indicated.

* * *

The next day saw Tina and Debbie back in for their final session of computer training with Staymo. Derek and Jim went off to play golf again, happy in the knowledge that Sid's creative accounting ensured no cost to themselves.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,452 Followers