Debbie Gibson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,464 Followers

As the girls filed into the room, they were both surprised to see that their trainer was different from the day before. Tina and Debbie glanced at each other and smirked simultaneously. He was a lot younger than the other trainer and most definitely better looking.

"Good morning ladies," he said, "and Rob," he added as Rob dashed in behind them.

"Sorry I'm late," he muttered, " bloody alarm didn't go off!"

"Well you're here now Rob, so lets get started. Firstly, the introductions. My name is Guy Penrose. I'm an IT Training and Development Manager employed by Staymo and I have been with the company for just over four years. Regretfully Alistair, who took you yesterday has had to return home so I have been asked to step in and take you through the final stages."

Guy cast an appreciative eye over the two women stood before him and smiled inwardly. He had a successful history of seducing women on computer courses and Rob in a drunken moment in the past had let it slip that he'd got lucky with someone from Bromptons. He'd never revealed who his conquest was and Guy had no idea if it was either of the two beauties stood in front of him today but it would be fun to find out. He knew Rob's type and and was pretty sure as he gazed at Tina and Debbie that they would both nicely fit Rob's base criteria. He was most definitely a big tits, round ass and nice legs type of man. And even if it wasn't either of them, they were still worthy of a shot he reasoned.

"Well you're here now Rob, so lets get started. Firstly, the introductions. My name is Guy Penrose. I'm an IT Training and Development Manager employed by Staymo and I have been with the company for just over four years. Regretfully, Alistair who took you yesterday, has had to return home so I have been asked to step in and take you through the final stages."

Guy smiled. His only regret was he wished he'd found out sooner that Alistair had been given the task of training the staff from Bromptons. He'd quickly offered to take over the final session and Alistair had no problem in letting him. Ideally Guy would have liked the full two days to work his magic on his intended victim but no matter, on this occasion one would have to suffice.

The three of them took their seats and Guy got them started on the final phase of the training. Debbie began to notice that Guy had his eyes on her and Tina at every opportunity when he thought they weren't looking. As the morning progressed she eventually realised that he appeared to be much more focused on Tina. Well she guessed he would. She was after all younger then her.

As the morning session drew to a close, Guy made an announcement.

"Okay folks, you've done fantastically well and we've whizzed through it in record time. So for two of you the training is over."

"Thank fuck for that," Rob muttered to himself. He'd found it a difficult morning. Not only had he forgotten to set his alarm clock following his exploits with the vicar's wife last night but he'd had to sit next to Debbie for the final part of the session as his computer had failed to load part of the programme successfully. Being in close proximity to her, looking at her chest and breathing in her heady perfume was almost too much to take and he now had a raging hard on.

Tina and Debbie looked over to each other and smiled, confident it was them and relieved to have finally finished.

Guy continued. "Rob and Debbie, you can go now but unfortunately Tina, I need to show you another programme on the software. I'm sorry to do this to you but this is really important as it is department manager specific." He paused as he saw the look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he laughed lightly," but it really is important. It's the bit that's designed to help you with your additional sales analysis, some extra stock control data and also to collate the more detailed sales reports that Staymo will require." He saw her eyes grow wider.

"Yeah, I know it seems like a lot but you'll find it's not as difficult as it perhaps sounds. Oh, and there are a number of other little features as well to quickly run through at the end but those are the main ones you need to learn."

Tina looked decidedly crestfallen as Debbie left with Rob, the both of them giggling like school-kids at her misfortune.

* * *

With Guy releasing Debbie and Rob early from the training, it left them both at a loose end. Taking a seat in the lounge area they ordered coffee and sandwiches for lunch and sat there chatting about the training course and it's impact on their working lives.

"I don't know about you but I've got a bit of a headache," Debbie said eventually. "Being stuck in that room with those computers all day is no fun. And that's five days in a row for me now!"

"I know just the thing," Rob replied, "lets go for walk, a bit of fresh air will clear our heads."

"That's actually a great idea but I didn't bring any proper walking gear with me," she said.

"Not to worry," Rob said, "neither did I. Look, I've been told that there's a hardcore path up into the hills that we can keep to so we won't have to worry about not having the proper walking boots or clothing. How about it?"

"Sounds good," she replied, "okay let's do it but I just need to go put my trainers on first."

"Me too," Rob answered as they both stood up. "I'll meet you out front in five minutes?"

It was a bright sunny day with barely a breath of wind as they made their way up into the hills surrounding the retreat. There was no rush so they meandered along pausing often to take advantage of the stunning scenery. After walking for about thirty minutes, they had just completed a particularly steep section when they came to a rest stop.

They took the opportunity to sit down on the bench seat that offered a spectacular view across the valley. As they sat side by side, Rob stretched and then put an arm behind Debbie's back, resting his hand on her shoulder. He stroked it with a display of affection.

She sighed as she took in the view. She loved the way the sunlight sparkled and twinkled as it reflected off the small river that ran along the valley floor. "Isn't this just great," she enthused, "I would never tire of this view."

"Neither would I," Rob replied. But he wasn't bothered about the view of the valley. He was more interested in the view afforded by her large twin peaks of delight with the tantalising deep cleft of her cleavage and by the delicious curve of her shapely thighs. He was struggling with his emotions as he didn't know which one turned him on more.

She glanced over at him and saw where he was looking. "You!" she exclaimed, hitting him on the arm, "behave yourself!"

"What?" Rob whined, smiling back at her, "you can't blame a man for looking, can you?"

"You should be looking at the scenery," she said, "it's beautiful."

"It is and I am. You're beautiful and you interest me far more than that." He waved his arm at the vista before them.

"No I'm not," Debbie replied quietly as she looked up into his eyes. He drew her closer to him and leaned in to kiss her.

She didn't resist. How could she. It felt so romantic. It was almost as if they were now lovers on a date. As they french kissed; their tongues gently probing inside each others mouths; Rob tentatively moved his hand up to brush against her breast. He took his time, he was in no rush. He wanted to savour the moment so repeated his caress over and over again, slowly building the frequency of his touches.

Of course Debbie knew what he was trying to accomplish. She also knew that she should put a stop to it right away before it went too far. But it was too late and she wasn't even drunk!

She felt her pussy twitch as her arousal grew. She made a slight movement of her hips and Rob reacted as if he had known all along it was only a matter of time before he would be fucking her again. As their kissing intensified Rob covered her breast with his whole hand and began to fondle it with more purpose.

She moaned softly into his mouth as her legs parted, granting him access to her pussy. Not one to refuse an open invitation, Rob took his hand from her breast and placed it onto her leg. He moved along the soft flesh of her smooth thigh, sliding under her skirt until he came to her engorged, pulsating pussy lips. He could feel the heat from them as his fingertips gently touched. Her thong was already wet.

"Uuummfff ..." she sighed as she opened her legs even wider. Rob slid a finger inside her. "Aarrrhhh ..." she groaned loudly. She liked it.

Rob's head was swivelling from side to side as he looked around for a likely spot off the path where he could take her to finish what he had started. It was too exposed where they were and you never knew if someone might be out walking the same trail. It was a Sunday after all.

A group of large boulders from the towering rock formation about ninety yards behind them seemed to satisfy his need and offered them a likely place where they could go and be relatively undisturbed.

He stood up, pulling her with him. "Come on, let's go over there."

He led her behind the rocks before turning her to face him. They kissed again as she pulled down the zipper on his trousers to free his enormously thick cock.

He sat down, pulling her with him, his hands sliding her skirt up to her hips as he did. When she reached the ground he lay her on her back and eased her thong down and off her legs. His hands slid up and down her smooth skinned thighs, gently caressing them as he kissed her full red lips, teasingly flicking his fingers across her wet snatch, just far enough from her clit to make her squirm in frustration but near enough to drive her mad with lust. Her legs opened wider as her hands closed around his neck and pulling him closer, she kissed him back with growing passion.

Hastily he unfastened his trousers and pushed them down off his legs. His briefs quickly followed and pooled with his trousers around his ankles. Stroking his erection Rob climbed between her open legs, sliding slowly up her body, his hands closing around her breasts as his eager cock located her willing slit. He pushed forward and groaned in delight as he overcame her initial resistance and breached her slick pussy lips.

Debbie groaned. She was wet but it was still a tight fit and she cried out in pain as he forced more of his thick cock inside her. It was a brief moment before she could relax as her pussy adjusted to accommodate his girth. Rob was oblivious to her torment as he quickly built up a rhythm and pounded into her, sliding the full length of his throbbing cock deep inside before withdrawing nearly all the way out.

Debbie clung onto him as if her life depended on it as she closed her legs around his back. She wantonly thrust down to meet him as she strived to get him deeper inside her. Her fingers clawed at his body as she raked her fingernails down his back and across his shoulders. Her mouth was wide open, her teeth clenched as she bucked and twisted beneath Rob and enjoyed the ride.

It didn't take her long to cum. She guessed it was the added excitement of possibly being discovered that added more impetus to her reactions and to her arousal. Rob paused and then struggling up onto his knees took hold of her legs. Holding them together he bent them back towards her face, which exposed more of her pussy.

He moved back to her, lining his cock up with her gaping hole before plunging back inside. The different angle caused her to shriek as he hit her G-spot. The sensation was too much to take for long and as the intense pleasure swamped her body she came again.

She was gasping for breath as sharp aftershocks shook her body and she was praying that Rob wouldn't be too far away from blowing his load too. She felt sure that someone would walk past them soon.

The sound of voices shook them. They could both hear them in the distance but it was obvious that they were coming their way. Rob realised he had no time to waste and began to flex his hips, pounding his cock inside Debbie's pussy with a growing frenzy. He had to cum, he just had too!

With Debbie laying beneath him, her legs now spread wide, grunting from the force of his thrusts, Rob finally felt it boiling up his shaft. He was nearly there. The people's voices were nearer, both of them could clearly hear them now and what made it worse, they could tell by the high pitched squeals of laughter that some of them were children.

He was almost there ... almost ... almost ... and then he came. As a torrent of cum flooded her insides, Rob giggled to himself as he panted with relief. He had no idea why but it suddenly seemed funny.

Debbie was grateful that it was over. The ground beneath her was hard and cold and she was now feeling really uncomfortable. She felt Rob's cum flood inside her as he continued to flex his hips, milking the last drops out of his cock.

"We have to get up," she whispered softly. The voices were very close now. She was guessing that they had probably paused at the seat. If they had and the children saw the rocks then surely they would come to explore and play.

Rob pulled out and stood up quickly, dragging his trousers up with him. Debbie too quickly dressed. They were just in time. As they leant back against the rocks the children came flying into view.

Debbie exhaled, grateful that both she and Rob were fully clothed.

"Hi kids," she said brightly. The children stared back for an instant and then turned quickly on their heels and ran back to their parents.

"I think we should go," Debbie said turning to Rob.

"I think you're right!" Rob replied raising his eyebrows.

They both stood on shaky legs, readjusted their clothing just to be sure and then set off back down the track towards the retreat, mumbling a brief hello to the startled group of adults and children stood at the bench seat.

* * *

The next morning a completely shagged out Debbie, along with Derek, joined Tina and Jim for a pleasant breakfast together before they booked out of the retreat. Much to Debbie's relief Rob were nowhere to be seen.

Sid came out of his office to see them off. He couldn't seem to decide which one of them to look at first. Both Tina and Debbie were wearing skin tight jeans with skimpy tight fitting tee shirts. Their breasts were prominently displayed.

"Well I hope you all had a lovely time here at the retreat. It was really good to see you again Debbie, I always enjoy having you ..." he paused for breath, "... here to stay." He smiled as he looked pointedly at her. "And of course you too Derek."

He turned to Tina and Jim. "And of course we can't leave out Tina now can we Tina ... oh and Jim. Sorry Jim, I hadn't forgotten about you." He laughed at his own attempt at frivolity. "I really hope to see much more of you again, soon."

"Yeah thanks Sid, Derek replied, "we had a great time. We look forward to coming back, don't we Debbie." He turned to his wife. Debbie gave a sickly smile in return as she fiddled absent-mindedly with one of her earrings.

It was Tina who noticed first.

"Debbie, I think you've lost an earring," she said.

"You're kidding," Debbie replied as her fingers went straight to her ears. "Nooo," she gasped out loud.

"What's the matter now?" Derek asked exasperatedly.

"My earrings, I've lost one." She started to look around the reception area. "We must find it."

Derek sighed loudly. This was the last thing he needed. Debbie heard his sigh and turned on him.

"It has great sentimental value," she spat at him, "You bought them for me for our wedding anniversary!"

"I did? ... Oh yes ... yes I did," Derek replied, somewhat chastened. He couldn't remember. But then again her sister Julie probably got them for him to give to her. He was always forgetting their anniversary. He looked over at Jim and rolled his eyes.

"Look, why don't you go check your room and Derek can look around in here and Jim and I can search the dining room," Tina said as she unhesitatingly took command of the situation. "I'm sure if we all look, we'll find it."

"Okay," Debbie replied. She turned and hurried off to her room, whilst Tina and Jim walked through to the dining room. Sid watched as Derek started to search the reception area.

"I'll go check along the corridors," Sid said helpfully.

"Okay," Derek grunted in reply.

Sid hurried after Debbie. If he was quick he might get one last chance to fuck her. It would be a rush but it was so worth the risk. He could already feel his cock was up to speed regarding this unexpected turn of events as it pushed against his trousers.

He arrived at the room to see the most wonderful sight in the world. Debbie was stood but had bent over at the waist to look on the floor thus displaying her delicious ass to open view. And what an ass!

He moved to her and slid his arms around her waist and pulled her back into his significant bulge. One hand moved immediately to fondle her large breasts.

"Oh fuck no, not now Sid!" Debbie exclaimed as she struggled to free herself. "Get off me you pervert!" She shrugged and moved her shoulders from side to side hoping to shake him off.

Sid was not to be denied. He popped the button on her jeans and with some difficulty lowered the zip. Debbie twisted and wriggled as she strived to free herself from his grip. His arm moved around her body, a hand closing firmly around one large breast whilst his other hand slipped down inside her jeans and onto her panties. He thrust it inside as his fingers wiggled about rubbing against her moist slit as he tried to locate her clit.

"Sid, get off me!" Debbie hissed. Sid continued to maul at her tits and continued to move his hand around inside her jeans.

"We haven't got time for this," she hissed again. Sid was ecstatic.

"We'll have to make time," he leered. He thrust his fingers into her panties again. He could feel she was wet now. It was only a matter of time.

Debbie slumped forward. She knew her body was beginning to react to Sid's ministrations. It seemed these days it didn't take much or indeed anybody to get her going.

She shuddered as her body reacted. Sid had his fingers buried inside her pussy and his thumb was pushing against her clit and was mercilessly fiddling with it.

"For fuck's sake Sid, get off me," she said as she tried to shake herself free again. He was like an octopus, his hands and arms seemed to be all over her.

But in spite of what Sid was putting her through she continued to scan the floor. She just had to find the earring. And there it was! She spotted it. She shuffled forward pulling Sid along with her. As she bent lower to pick it up Sid seized the initiative. She was now at a perfect angle.

Her attention momentarily diverted, quick as a flash Sid pulled down her jeans, taking her panties with them. His cock was in his hand in an instant and he wasted no time in ramming it straight into her slick pussy. It was wide open. He barely had to move her ass cheeks out the way.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ..." Debbie shrieked at the sudden shock of his penetration.

Sid pulled back and rammed his large cock back inside her. He couldn't get the whole of his length in, she was too tight and not fully primed but it would have to do.

He knew he had to be quick and he knew this was for his own gratification only. He slammed inside her again and again, his hands mauling at her bra clad breasts.

Debbie began to respond.Her head sank lower as her breathing became more laboured. She was grunting over and over from the force of Sid's thrusts. He was being very rough and she hated Sid for how he made her feel. And she hated herself more for liking it too much.

She sensed Sid was about to blow but she too was now close.

"Not yet Sid," she groaned, "not yet ... please ... I'm close ... I need to cum."

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,464 Followers