Debbie Gibson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

Sid grinned from ear to ear. He felt her pussy clench around his shaft and as she did he came. He could feel his cock pulsing inside her sending his white gunge deep into her pussy. And he felt her shudder as her orgasm hit home.

It was quick and it was energetic and it was so worth it!

He pulled out. Debbie straightened up and shot straight into the bathroom to clean herself up. Sid put his cock back inside his boxers and re-fastened his trousers.

It was only a matter of seconds before Debbie came out of the bathroom. She glared at him. He smiled happily back in reply.

"You're a bastard," she seethed.

He leered at her. "Yep but you liked it ... don't you!"

Debbie glowered at him and then stalked out of the room. She couldn't answer him.

"Did you find it?" Tina met her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, I did," she answered sheepishly.

"Good. Can we go now," Derek retorted sarcastically as he appeared alongside Tina. He hated any kind of delay when there was a journey ahead of them.

Sid watched them as they departed. Jim was holding Tina's hand. Very sweet he mused. An irritated Derek on the other hand strode purposefully to the car on his own. Sid smiled as he looked at Debbie. She was definitely walking a bit funny and seemed so ill at ease that he guessed his cum had once more begun to leak out of her pussy. It would be an uncomfortable ride home for her.

"Come back soon," he yelled out, waving a hand as the car pulled away. It had been a wonderful weekend. He'd enjoyed it immensely.

Inside the car, Debbie snorted to herself. There was no way she was going to rush back here anytime soon. Not if she could help it! This place was her Kryptonite. In the space of around 40 hours she'd been fucked five times by four different men and not one of them was her husband. The thought terrified her. She truly was a slut.

She shifted awkwardly in her seat. She could feel Sid's cum oozing out and soaking her panties. She crossed her legs and prayed that it wouldn't create a wet spot on her jeans. It was a long way home.

* * * * * * *

I thank you, the reader for your continuing interest in my work and I welcome all comments good or bad but please remember that this story is fantasy. It is not meant to nor does it attempt to depict reality. It is not a social commentary about life. Take it for what it is meant to be; a bit of fun. So comments that are full of vitriol and bile about slut wives and their like, together with usage of profane language will be deleted. So do yourself a favour anons and don't waste your time posting abuse.

TeamEquipe

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers