Debbie Gone Wild Ch. 01

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend takes on a roomful.
1.2k words
3.74
93.4k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 09/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am flabbergasted! There it is, plain as day - an online dating ad with your picture! How dare you! We just broke-up?! Don't you think I am going to let you off the hook for this betrayal.

You are going to be in serious trouble for this one - 'hell' will not even begin to describe the beating you are going to get. Our 'safe word' won't stop me, I think the only thing that might get me to let up on your ass is if you pass out from pain - or the bleeding gets too severe.

As my eyes glaze over red with sheer anger, I keep reading the profile: "Horny woman, looking for a real man to treat me like a lady on the street, but a freak in the bed." Under the self description, you listed well-rounded / well-pounded ass, fuckable face, dripping pussy - and that you know how to use it and let men abuse it. Now my anger reached nuclear proportions!

Under what you were looking for in a man, it listed muscles, big cock, thick tongue and the ability to perform on demand to your every command. It also gave a hotel name, address and room number - plus, the date and time you would be there! I was shocked beyond belief that you would offer yourself so wantonly like the freakish slut we both know you are...

This was the last straw. I bribed a maid at the hotel to let me in your room ahead of time, and concealed myself in the closet. It had those louvered slots on the door so I could see pretty well. I wanted to get proof of your wild antics, so I brought my video camera, intent on taping every minute of it.

It did not take long for you to show up. I watched you take off your clothes quickly, and lay back on the bed. I swear I could smell your cunt already, the scent of your arousal filling the room. The first guy was early, he had a bottle of wine - figuring he needed to loosen you up - little did he know how loose you really are! His eyes about popped out of his head as he saw you naked there, his bulge popped out too.

You reached over to him, rubbing at his crotch - feeling the lump in his pants. He could not unbuckle fast enough, out flopped his growing erection - right into your hands. My hands were shaking as I zoomed in with the camera - you were going to pay for this insolence. Without a word to the guy, you opened your mouth and took him in whole. His cock was shorter and thinner than mine, so he got the entire thing stuffed into your mouth without a whimper. You are so intent on sucking the come right out from his balls, you do not notice the three large black men entering the room - hell, the door is left wide open - anyone can walk in.

"Looks like da party already started, this bitch is smoking that guy's hog already!" said the largest of the black guys, in a very deep voice. He and his buddies just took the hint and undressed, the first two guys were about my size cock-wise, but the guy who had spoken had an enormous cock, almost a foot long - and as thick around as your arm. It looked like it would split any woman in half. Your eyes fixated on that cock, your pupils as wide as saucers. You reached out and grabbed the other two cocks, never letting the one between your lips slip out.

The enormous cock sat down on the bed next to you, and started rubbing your tits, feeling them up with his rough hands. You stroked those two cocks in your hands for all you were worth, and went to town with your tongue on the first guy. Another four or five guys walked in, one on a cell phone - telling his buddy that it was not an internet joke - you were really there. Clothes came flying off in a hurry. I was annoyed, the crowd was blocking my view.

I stepped out of the closet, figuring you would not notice me there - what with a face full of cock, and two others inches away. I was close enough to videotape the cock sinking in and out of your mouth, your cheeks alternately sucking in and bulging out as he fucked your face. The cocks you were stroking looked pretty close too. The guy in your mouth grunted hard, and must have popped a huge load into your mouth - you did not even have time to swallow - he fell away just in time for one of the black guys to shove his into your mouth and just let loose. His big friend sitting next to you encouraged the group to applaud, or at least to wave their cocks at you in appreciation.

The second guy's come must have filled your mouth beyond capacity, come was leaking out and dribbling down your chin - long ropey strands landing on your breasts. The guy getting a hand job blasted all over your face - he could not wait any longer for your mouth. The come went everywhere, even some in your hair. You looked like a wild woman, come dripping all over you - an insane look of desire in your eyes - and a huge fucking cock lust on your face.

Getting your composure, you told the guys to line up in cock order - and they promptly obeyed, smallest to largest. The black guy with the foot-long had no competition in the room, so he just kept sitting next to you - one of his hands was now fingering your pussy. He'd shove a thick finger all the way in - and then rub the wetness on your nipples. At my count, there is a dozen guys in line. Only then do you notice me there, the only guy with clothes on, and the camera still going - you blow a wet kiss from your come-stained lips at the camera - and then turn to the cock smorgasbord awaiting you. A couple of the guys make crude comments about how they want to fuck you hard...

"What a minute, fellas" the black guy sitting next to you says (he has become sort of your protector in the room), "the lady has needs too - and you better take good care of her." His menacing glance tells the rest of the crowd that he means business. As a way to thank him, you plant a big fat wet kiss on the shiny ebony tip of his proud cock - it seems almost as big as your head - up close to you like that. You then lay back on the bed, and spread yourself wide.

Not needing any more hints, the guys assault you with their hands and mouths. Someone, anyone is lapping at your pussy like a trooper - hands massaging your everywhere - some kneading your tits into someone elses' mouths. Bites, slaps, nibbles, licks, all over you. One guy kneels close to your face, and dangles his cock into your mouth. It is not long before all this attention has you close to coming - and your moans around the cock in your mouth set him off. You are rewarded with another spray of come into your hair and all over your face...