Debbie Likes Men

Story Info
My wife likes all men.
1.1k words
3.28
41.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,812 Followers

Debbie, my wife likes men. All men. That's the problem. She flirts with any man she sees. I have asked her to stop but she just says "their is nothing wrong with a little wink and a smile." She will blow kisses to men several tables away.

Lately she has been going out with her girlfriends and party. She never tells me what goes on but I know she drinks and watches the men.

I discovered that she and her friends recently went to an all male nude revue. She came home and she kissed me as she came in. As I kissed her I tasted something strange and saw that she had white drops all over her face and clothes. I asked her what it was and she just said I spilled some of my drink.

She stripped off her clothes and lay naked on the bed. There were red marks on her neck and breasts.

She looked at me and smiled. Please eat me now! She said in no uncertain terms. I have eaten her pussy before but always she back until she would cum.

This time she straddled my face and demanded me to lick her pussy juices and made me swallow. The juices were thick and juices. She laughed at me as I did.

"Did you like it honey, my wife asked. Because you will be tasting a lot of it from now on sweetie!"

The girls went out next week as well. I was getting worried about her and it was very late. When I looked at my watch it was two am. Just then I heard the garage door open and she came in. Her clothes were disheveled and her hair was a mess. I could tell she had drank a lot.

I was glad she was home. This night she again straddled my face and she again demanded I lick and clean her pussy. This time there were a lot to lick and suck.

However, I cleaned her pussy well as she asked for.

The next week we went out for dinner and drinks. As always she winked and smiled at all the men. She had worn a yellow dress that complemented her. However, I could tell she didn't have a bra on and her breasts jiggled as she walked. She blew a kiss to a man and he came over to our table and sat down.

The man was younger and tall. She lay her hand in his lap and kept it there for a while. The waiter brought our meal and drinks. I noticed that she was laying his hand on his pants and he had a tent rising in his pants. She kept her hand there and smiled at me. The man also smiled at me and he raised his drink as if he were saying, "Thanks."

A few more men came over to our table and it seemed that they all knew one another. My wife smiled. Each of the men gave my wife a sensual kiss.

I was wondering what was happening when my wife stood and said," Why don't we pay out and come over to our house?"

She asked me to get in the back seat and I did. I didn't feel comfortable but apparently they were some of her friends.

When she got out of the car and parked in the garage she welcomed the men to come in. They all did.

She walked around the house and showed them around. She asked me to stay in the chair I was sitting in and I did.

In about five minutes later my wife walked up to our bedroom. Soon she walked down and I could tell she was not wearing a bra or panties.

Debbie was wearing a see through blouse and her breasts bounced as she walked. She then sat on the lap of one man and she moved up and down his lap. The other men did the same. I could tell that she was flushed but smiling at each of the men as well as me.

Then she stood and put her hand on my shoulder. I started to stand and she said," please stay seated you will need to be. It was that I saw her legs open and showing her pussy to each of the men except me.

The younger tall man had his dick out and she began to suck it. As she did, she watched my expressions. She just smiled. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there as my wife had ordered.

She kept sucking on his cock and soon he came in her mouth. She then walked over to me, knelt, and kissed me. I could taste the man's cum.

She then took my belt off and unzipped my pants. She pulled my pants off and took off my underwear.

She then said, "standup and as I did saw all the men standing and laughing at me."

I was so embarrassed. All of the men had much bigger dicks than I did. The men began sucking on Debbie's breasts and she began moaning. Then each of the men began licking her pussy and she came. I had never made her do that.

Soon the men all began to fuck my wife and she insisted that they should cum inside her pussy. Each of the men came inside of her.

Honey, I'm sorry but I needed to show you how you simply satisfy me. I need more and much harder cocks to fuck me and that is what I'm going to do from now on. You have been eating their cum out of me for a while now.

I know this is hard to say, but you are cuckold, as man who lets his wife fuck other men. Before you say anything, I have seen all the cuckold web sites and that is simply what it is.

I have to put your tiny, and I mean tiny, dick, if you can call it that. It's hard to even find it.

The men laughed. I cried.

"You now know who you are and what you are. I do still love you and you can please me by licking the cum out of my pussy and ass and cleaning me up after."

After that I realized that she was right. She will fuck anyone she wants and I will do the housework and clean around the house in my panties.

My life now is only cleaning and licking all the cum her lovers deposit in her pussy. I am now in a cock cage.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,812 Followers