Debbie the Estate Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands took the material of her top, pulling each side apart until it was spread wide open, her 38D breasts were only kept from view by her white lacy bra. She bobbed her head forward and enveloped his cockhead in her painted red lips. As she started to blow him her fingers fumbled at the clasp in the front of her bra. The white lacy fell away and her firm boobs swung free. Kneeling up she squashed her mounds together with his cock rammed deep in her cleavage. Heaving her chest up and down she wanked him between her bronzed orbs. He sat back taking in the full view and extent of her chest as she gave him a tit-wank. Every so often she would flick her tongue across the tip of his penis until he twitched and the first drop of pre-cum escaped from him. She scooped it clear with the tip of her tongue.

Stopping she rose to her feet and swiftly she reached up under her badly creased skirt. Her thumbs hooked the waistband of her damp knickers before dragging them clear of her sodden quim. She walked to the wall of the balcony, then placing a hand on the rail her other hand tugged the material of her skirt up, her legs parted so that he could see her bare bum and exposed pussy as she leant forward. Closing her eyes she heard his footsteps as he walked towards her. His grip took her waist before the tip of his cock rose up between her thighs and jabbed at her damp lips. As he thrust up her fingers wrapped around the metal of the rail. He started to fuck her hard from behind keeping his hard cock within the tight confines of her cunt. His hands snaked up and began to maul at her large fleshy tits. She felt the cold metal of his wedding ring as it flicked across the stiff erect nipple of her left breast.

Debbie's pussy muscles were spasming once more as she was manfully fucked from behind. His rough hands mauled her firm and sensitive bust. Their clothed bodies were draw tight together as they enjoyed a very energetic fuck. She could tell that, like her, he was totally swept up in the moment. His hands left her tits as he reached forward. His hands clamped over her hands as they both clamped hard on the metal railing. Letting out a deep moan he the grunted as his penis was shoved deep into her pussy. She was then flooded with his hot ejaculate as he climaxed deeply inside her.

As they slowly recovered her remained inside her. His hands left hers she was distracted as she saw light reflect off of her wedding band. Then her attention was brought back to him as his hand moved her hair back and he kissed her neck. Once he had finished kissing her he whispered into her ear. "I love you DeeDee."

She looked up into her husband's eyes and replied. "I love you too Barry."

12