Debbie's Addiction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack led them into the house as they followed right behind him staring at each other. "So how you been Jer?" Jack asked as they sat down in the living room.

"I've been good uncle Jack. A few more weeks and I'll be done with high school." Jeremy looked at Stacy. "We both will. And I can't wait."

Jack noticed how they looked at each other. "Good for you two. How long you two been going together?"

"About 3 months now."

"I was going to say," Jack interjected. "I don't remember you mentioning Stacy the last time we spoke. But I guess that was about 4 months ago now. Wow, time flies." Jack paused for a second. She looked so much like Debbie it was uncanny. "You mind if I ask what your last name is Stacy? You look just like a lady I met a couple months back."

"My last name is Davis."

Jack just started to laugh. "Well I'll be damned." Jeremy and Stacy just looked at each other, not sure what was so funny. "I'm sorry!" Jack continued to chuckle. He decided to change the subject. "So what are you two doing after graduation?"

The three of them talked for the next two hours. Finally Stacy reminded Jeremy they needed to get home for dinner. As they were walking out the door Jack added, "Say hello to your mom for me. Ask her if she remembers me."

Stacy smiled at him. "I'll do that."

Jack grabbed Jeremy by the arm as Stacy walked to the car. "Can you come back after dinner?" He whispered.

"Sure uncle Jack. Is everything ok?"

"Everything's fine. I just want to talk to you more about your plans, and your girlfriend." The two of them smiled at each other. Jeremy had always found it easy to talk to Jack about his relationships with girls and sexual things.

Jeremy and Stacy walked in the back door just as Debbie was setting the table. "What did you two do this afternoon?

"We took a drive out to visit Jeremy's uncle Jack. He seemed like a really neat uncle."

Just the mentioning of the name Jack caused Debbie's pulse to quicken. "Oh that's nice!"

"Yeah," Stacy continued. "He said to say 'hello' to you. He didn't know if you'd remember him. Said you two met a few months back." Debbie froze. "His name is Jack Palmer."

Debbie almost dropped the stack of dishes she was holding. "Yes!" She choked out with a dry mouth. It felt like her heart was going to pound right out of her chest. "I think I remember meeting him."

"Well," Stacy repeated herself, "he said to say hello."

Shelby joined them as they sat down at the table for dinner. Bob, Debbie's husband, was working late again that night. As the various dishes were passed around and then discussion began, Jeremy kept stealing glances at Debbie's chest. No matter how many times he saw a nice pair of tits, he could never see enough of them.

Debbie felt his gaze on her without even looking at him. Between Jeremy's leering at her chest and the discovery that he was her master's nephew, Debbie felt her body tensing. She felt like crawling out of her skin. She pushed her chair back to excuse herself to calm herself in the powder room off the kitchen. As she did so she looked up briefly at Jeremy. Their eyes met. Her pussy twitched as he smiled at her. It wasn't a warm, welcoming smile, but the smile a man gives a woman when he knows the desires she's struggling with. Somehow this young man knew her in a way other men didn't. She began to wonder if master had spoken to Jeremy about her. "I'll be right back."

"You ok mom?" Shelby asked.

"I'm fine dear!" Debbie almost stumbled over her chair trying to navigate around it.

12