Debbie's Addiction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood behind her naked with his cock rock hard. He took his belt and rolled up the buckle end around his right hand until only about a foot length of it dangled from his hand. He reached over the back of the couch and grabbed a handful of her hair, then pulled her body up till she was at a 90 degree. He grazed the belt over her ass. "Know what this is?"

Stacy's body shuddered as she felt the leather belt being slid over her ass. "Oooohhhh, yes!"

Jeremy raised his arm and brought the belt down across her ass. SMACK! Debbie yelped from the sudden sting in her ass. "What is it?"

"Your belt! Your belt!" She responded immediately. She knew from when they'd left her house this might happen. She had just hoped he'd forgotten. She enjoyed playing the defiant bitch with him when they played together. But there was something about Jeremy's mood and the way he was talking to her that told her this was something more.

SMACK! "What are you?" SMACK

"AAAHHHEEEAAHH! I'm your slut you bastard!"

SMACK! "What?"

"YOU'RE SLUT YOU BASTARD!" Stacy was now screaming her replies. With each smack of the belt Stacy felt her pussy begin to gush like a broken faucet. As the burning pain in her ass increased so did the need in her pussy to be fucked. Her spanking continued with Jeremy demanding she acknowledge what she was. He began to sense her defiance waning as he pushed her physically and mentally. Her ass was glowing red, and her spanking continued.

Jeremy didn't keep count of how many times he'd brought his belt down across her tender ass. When he heard her begin to whimper he knew he had reached his destination. Stacy knew it too.

Jeremy stood behind her and began to stroke the length of her soaked pussy with the head of his cock. Stacy's body shook with need when the head of his cock touched her engorged clit. Jeremy pulled back on her hair with a tug. "You need this don't you?" He asked her with a more gentle voice.

"Oh yes! Yes!" She moaned. "Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

"You get what you need, when I get what I want! Now tell me who you are!"

"Ooohhh!" She moaned in resignation. "I'm your slut!"

Jeremy shoved his cock into her throbbing pussy. Stacy moaned with satisfaction she'd never felt before as his cock filled her. They had fucked many times before. But there was something different about this time. He wasn't just fucking her this time. Jeremy was claiming her for his own and she couldn't get enough of his cock inside her. He pulled out, leaving her pussy empty and trying to hold onto his meat stick. The man who had claimed her was now abandoning her. "What else are you?" He asked. He was going to claim her completely and leave no doubt in her mind who she belonged to.

Stacy's mind began racing. She recalled every name he had ever called her in play. She needed his cock inside her. She needed to feel one with this man who had claimed her. She grunted with need. "I'm your slut. Your whore. Your bitch. Your cumslut. Your fucktoy. Ooohhh, I'll be whatever you want me to be!" She almost cried out.

Jeremy didn't hesitate. He stood her up, spun her around and lifted her till she was sitting on the back of the couch. Stacy knew exactly what he was doing as he positioned his cock at the opening to her pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Jeremy shoved his cock in her steaming cunt, balls deep with the first thrust. Stacy wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her as tight as she could.

The look on Stacy's face was one of pure lust as she looked up at him. "Fuck me babe!" She grunted. "Fuck your whore! Fuck your slut!" She began chanting with every thrust of his cock. "Fuck your slut! Fuck your slut! Fuck your slut!" Every thrust of his body into hers not only filled her cunt with his throbbing manhood, but also caused his pelvic bone to slam into her swollen clit. Both lovers grunted and screamed at each other as Jeremy fucked her like a wild stallion fucking a mare.

"You belong to me now!" He almost screamed. "OH FUUUUUCK!"

Both climaxed almost simultaneously. Jeremy's cock felt like it was on fire as he felt his seed explode from his cock and fill her womb. Stacy squealed with delight and satisfaction as her own orgasm washed over her. But she didn't know what she found more satisfying, her own sexual release, or feeling Jeremy emptying his seed inside her.

Renee stood there mortified as she watched her son and Stacy consummate their relationship in her living room. She had walked in unannounced just as Jeremy spun Stacy around and began fucking her. The two had been so focused on each other they didn't even notice her entrance in the back door. At first she thought about yelling at them when she saw the way her son was using Stacy. But the longer she watched, the more she couldn't take her eyes off the erotic coupling taking place in front of her. It was better than watching a porn movie. It was real. It was her son. It was something she had missed for so long she'd forgotten how good it felt to have a man plowing her pussy with his stiff tool. Renee slipped back out the back door quietly as the two lovers descended from the sexual high. She stood there leaning against the side of the house trying to steady herself, her pulse racing. That was when she noticed her own juices running down the inside of her thighs. As she steadied herself she thought, 'I need to talk to Jack. He'll know what to do.'

12