Debbie's Addiction Ch. 09

Story Info
Jeremy breaks Debbie's stubborn resistance.
3.7k words
4.56
35.8k
30

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy led Debbie down the basement stairs pulling on her leash just hard enough to not make it difficult for her, but to keep her mindful of who was in charge. He wanted to tell her what he was going to do to her, from what he had observed and learned from what Jack had done to Renee a couple days before. But the more he thought about it, the more he realized it would have sounded like some school kid reciting something at "show and tell." He led her to the middle of the room where the cuffs still hung from the rope hanging from the ceiling. He lifted her hands over her head and secured the cuffs to each wrist. He then walked over to where the rope was tied off and pulled it tight till her body was stretched up, with her feet comfortably touching the floor in her heels. He wanted her to be able to spread her legs.

Debbie watched him with wide eyes as he came back and stood in front of her. His hands began to stroke the length of her body, spending extra time on her tits and nipples. Debbie felt her arousal growing as he played with her gently. She didn't know how long this would last. But she didn't think it would be too long. He slapped the side of her tit. Then he slapped the other tit. Back and forth he slapped her tits, Debbie grunting with each blow. "They don't call these fun-bags for nothing! Uncle got himself one quality cow when he got you!"

Even though his words were degrading and humiliating, Debbie responded to them like a moth to a flame. She groaned, "I am a fucking cow. Master's fucking cow!"

Jeremy ran his left hand down her stomach and then cupped her smooth pussy, rubbing her soaked clit with two fingers. Debbie began to moan with pleasure and need as he worked her body. She spread her legs like the wanton slut she had become giving him the ease of access he needed. Jeremy smiled at her. "You are such a horny slut!"

"Yes I am!" Debbie panted. "Please don't stop!"

Jeremy laughed as he slipped two fingers inside her pussy and curled them in, looking for her g-spot. "I love it when Stacy begs. When I get her so worked up she'll do anything for the release she needs. Let's see if her slut mommy is the same way." He dipped his head and sucked in one of her tits, playing with the nipple using the tip of his tongue. Debbie's head fell back as she let out a howl. Her animalistic reaction only spurred Jeremy on in his tormenting of her tit and pussy.

He pulled off her tit and grabbed her head with his right hand. Debbie looked at him panting with need, her eyes wild with lust. Jeremy had a sinister grin on his face. "You don't cum slut unless you ask for permission, and I give it! Understand you horny little slut?"

Debbie whimpered with need. "Ooohhh, yes sir! Please don't torment me sir! Please!"

"Today you belong to me. Today I do everything I've always wanted to do with you!" He began to drive his fingers in and out of her pussy with a fury that almost bordered on being brutal, as his mouth devoured her tits.

Debbie wailed with need as he pushed her body. "OOOHHH PLEASE! MAY I CUM MASTER?!" Debbie had referred to Jeremy as Master for the first time. She knew it wouldn't be the last time.

Jeremy stepped back and let her hang there in need. He was going to push his slut for the day as hard as his uncle had pushed his slut mom, if not harder. Debbie looked at him with need and longing. Her pussy was throbbing, her nipples were tingling from the sucking they'd just had. "Oh please!" She whimpered. "Don't leave me like this!"

Jeremy walked up to her till their bodies were touching. He wrapped his arm around her. "I'm not going to leave you like this! I'm going to make it worse. I'm going to have you begging like the slut you are before I let you cum." He kissed her hard before releasing her again and walking over to the chest of drawers Jack had all his tools and toys in. He pulled out the vibrator he had used on his mom, a long black leather flogger and a brown leather paddle. He then went back and stood in front of Debbie. Her body was trembling in anticipation of what he was going to do to her.

Jeremy raised his arm and brought the flogger across her tits, slapping her left tit. He then brought it back slapping her right tit. Debbie yelped with each stinging blow on her sensitive tit flesh. "You've been teasing me with these big tits of yours since the day we met! Haven't you, you fucking worthless whore?" Debbie didn't respond as his assault on her chest continued unabated. "I asked you a question you filthy slut!" His slaps got slightly harder as Debbie's silence continued. Was she playing a game with him? Or did she not want to admit to the truth that she had enjoyed teasing him. Jeremy continued bringing the flogger back and forth across her tits that were slowly turning red from the assault.

Debbie's small screams became deep guttural groans with each blow from the flogger. The stinging pain was slowly working its way down to her pussy which was now flowing like a broken faucet. "You're liking this! Aren't you?" Jeremy taunted her. He shoved his hand between her spread legs and scooped up her juices with his fingers. He couldn't help but smile in amazement. "What a slut! Now I really know where Stacy gets it from." He shoved his fingers in her mouth. Debbie sucked and licked them clean with the eagerness of the slut she had become. She still hadn't answered his question.

Jeremy laid the flogger on the floor and picked up the vibrator. He turned it on and held it between her legs. The sensations shot through her body like an electrical shock. Her head fell back as she let out an ear piercing scream. "AAAAEEEEAAAAHHHH!"

Jack heard the scream in his study and came to the head of the basement stairs. "Everything ok down there?" He asked almost laughing.

"Everything is fine Unc! I just asked her a simple question and she won't give me an answer!" Jeremy chuckled.

Now Jack was laughing. "She can be a stubborn little bitch! Guess you're going to have to break her! Just make sure you don't leave any bruises! She's still my slut, and I don't want my property damaged in anyway! Got it?"

"Yes sir! Got it!"

"Good man! Now break that slut! Oh, by the way. Your mother will be here shortly. I may bring her down to watch for a little if you're ok with that!"

Jeremy's excitement shot up several levels. "I'm very ok with that Unc!"

"I thought you would be." Jack closed the basement door and went back to his study awaiting Renee's arrival.

Jeremy pulled the vibrator from between her legs. Debbie stared at him with eyes glazed over from lust and need. "You need to cum, don't you, you stubborn little slut?"

"Yes!" Was all she could gasp.

He watched her for about a minute not saying a word. "Then just answer my question!" He then shoved the vibrator between her legs again. Debbie's body jumped again as her head fell back. She grunted at the contact but said nothing. After several seconds Jeremy pulled the vibrator back again. Debbie whimpered with need, no longer able to control her reactions. Jeremy's torment of her swollen and engorged clit went on for almost 15 minutes before he decided to add another level to her torture. He picked up the leather paddle and felt it's weight in his hand. He then stood beside his slut, vibrator in left hand and paddle in his right.

"I can keep at this all day if necessary! So let's see what's stronger, your stubborn will or your slut needs." Debbie looked at him with tears streaming down her face. The intensity of the emotions that were washing over her were almost too much for her. This young man was taking her to a level of submission and humiliation not even Jack had taken her to before. The only reason she could come up with for her deep emotional reaction to his domination and degrading of her was that he had been the last person on earth she thought could do this to her. She had never imagined her daughter's boyfriend could elicit such depravity from her. Something inside her was still resisting his domination of her. But the side of her that wanted to be broken was slowly taking over.

Jeremy brought the paddle down on her ass with much greater force than he'd spanked her tits with. Debbie grunted as she stared at him with closed mouth. After several swats with the paddle on her ass, he returned the vibrator to her pussy. Debbie wailed again with head falling back, unable to control her reaction. Jeremy continued spanking her ass as he pulled the vibrator in and out from between her legs. He continued to push her right to the edge of release, but never allowed her to cum.

Renee arrived at Jack's front door several minutes after Jack and Jeremy had their exchange of words. When she pulled up she noticed Jeremy's car and another vehicle she didn't recognize. Her pulse quickened at the thought of what lay ahead for her. As she walked up the front steps to the porch Jack opened the door. "Good morning! Come on in!" Jack wrapped his arms around her and kissed her with a hunger Renee hadn't felt since her husband, Jack's brother, had died. Jack stepped back and eyed her from head to toe. He hadn't given her any instructions on how to dress, so she had on a pair of gym shoes, jeans and an old t-shirt. "I didn't give you any instructions on how to dress. So that's my fault. But from now on if I don't give you instructions on what to wear, you are to ask! Understood?"

Renee nodded sheepishly. "Yes sir!"

"Good girl! Now strip! All of it!"

Renee's eyes widened. "What? Here? Now?"

"Yes!" Jack said firmly. "Now!"

Renee hesitated then started to slip off her shoes. "Is Jeremy here?" The thought of a repeat of what had been done to her just a few days before was more than she could handle.

"He's downstairs with my other slut. We'll be joining them shortly. I thought you might like watching your son in action. He's a real natural."

"Now why would you think I would enjoy watching my son taking another woman the way you take me?" Renee asked with a measure of defiance.

Jack smiled to himself. He knew Renee was a strong-willed bitch. He'd known that since the day his brother had met her and finally married her. He also knew that breaking her and molding her into the slut he wanted, and the slut he knew she was, would take time. She had layers to her stubbornness that had to be peeled away and striped off. But she was worth the time and effort. Plus he wanted both her and Debbie. He had no idea how this would play-out. But he had every intention of playing it out and seeing where it went. His philosophy, "nothing ventured, nothing gained."

"From my perspective the other day, you seemed to enjoy it when Jeremy was playing with you at my instruction."

Renee finished taking off her panties then reached behind her to unsnap her bra and release her huge jugs. Her tits flopped out to Jack's lustful gaze. "I didn't have much choice the other day when you brought Jeremy."

"Exactly. You're not going to have much choice in what happens today either." Jack led her into the living room where he had a leather collar awaiting her. Debbie's collar had the name Master's Slut studded into it. Renee's collar had Master's Whore studded into it. He then attached her leash as he smiled at her. "You're mine now slut! Unless you need to be broken again like I did the other day?"

Jack's voice and dominating personality washed over Renee. As she remembered what he had done to her the other day, her mind slipped into its submissive state. "Yes sir!" She whispered. "I'm your slut and whore! I don't need to be broken again."

"Good girl! Now let's go downstairs very quietly and watch that boy of yours at work. He's enjoying his graduation gift from me. Behave yourself or I may give you to him too." The two made their way down the steps quietly and slowly, not wanting to disturb the commotion they heard coming from the basement.

Jack and Renee stepped off to a corner of the basement, standing behind Jeremy, his body blocking their full view of Debbie, but also blocking her ability to see them. Renee gasped as she saw Jeremy bring the paddle down on Debbie's ass. "Shhh!" Jack whispered in her ear as he stood behind her. The two continued to watch mesmerized as Jeremy spanked her ass and played with her pussy, using the vibrator. Debbie's body bucked and convulsed as she hung from the ceiling. Her wails and moans began having an arousing effect on Renee. She began gasping with every blow from the paddle on Debbie's ass. Jack reached around her with both hands and cupped her 38E's, kneading them and pinching her nipples, pulling her naked body back into his.

Debbie began to sob as her body was pushed to the edge of release but never allowed to cross that threshold. "Oooohhhh PLEASE! No more! Please!" She begged.

"Please what slut?! Please what?" Jeremy taunted her knowing what she needed.

"Please let me cum! Please don't torment me anymore!" She whimpered with her head hanging in defeat and exhaustion.

"As soon as you answer my question I'll give you what you need." Jeremy brought the paddle down on her ass several more times before Debbie started whimpering.

"Yes!" She said with a broken will.

"Yes what Slut?"

"Yes, I teased you with my tits." She whimpered with her head hanging. "I saw how you stared at them whenever you were at the house. It felt good to be looked at like that. I wanted to have some fun with you. I'm sorry! I'm just a dirty slut." She looked up at him with pleading in her eyes. "What else do you want?" She pleaded.

Renee's arousal was deepening with each passing second as she watched her son take Debbie in the same way Jack had taken her. What was it about watching a woman's will being broken and then reshaped by a man, as he pushed her to embrace her sexual needs and desires. Renee had become so enthralled with the erotic scene playing out before her that she hadn't noticed Jack's left hand had slid down her stomach and cupped her soaked pussy. His right hand continued to maul her massive tits, while he slipped two fingers from his left hand into her pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her.

Jeremy reached up and unfastened her cuffs. Debbie dropped her arms around his neck to steady herself. After she regained her balance Jeremy led her over to the padded bench next to the wall. He turned her around. "Get on your knees Slut!" Debbie dropped to her knees without hesitation. "Now suck that cock whore and get me nice and hard! Unc said I can't have your pussy. But I sure as hell am gonna take that ass." Debbie devoured his cock like the hungry cock crazed slut she was at the moment. "Ooohhh FUCK! You suck cock much better than that slut daughter of yours. I think I'm gonna ask Unc if he'll let me use you to teach Stacy how to suck cock like a pro." After several minutes he was ready to stuff her ass.

Jeremy stood her up and laid her on her back, her ass hanging over the edge. He draped her legs over his shoulders, her heels on either side of his head. He grabbed the vibrator and used it to lubricate her ass, taking the juices from her gushing pussy. Debbie grunted as her ass was invaded and stretched by the latex beast. When her ass was adequately lubricated Jeremy held the head of his cock at the entrance and began to shove slowly into her tight hole. Debbie screamed as a mixture of pain and ecstasy washed over her as her ass was filled with his stiff rod. Finally, Jeremy gave her one final shove and buried his cock inside her.

"OH FUCK! YOU'RE SO TIGHT!" Jeremy then pulled out slightly, positioned the vibrator between her legs and shoved it's entire length in her pussy. He turned the knob on the vibrator sending shockwaves of pleasure through Debbie's body as the vibrator hummed to life. Jeremy shoved his cock back in her ass and began a steady pounding of her body. "CUM FOR ME SLUT! CUM FOR ME!" He grunted at her.

Debbie screamed with release as her body began to convulse and shake on the table. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body. Jeremy's pounding of her ass only added to the intensity of the sensations the vibrator was giving her as it remained buried in her pussy. Debbie arched her back up and off the table as she tried to get more of his cock and the vibrator inside her. She was like a wild woman as her body bucked and bounced on the table completely out of control. Jeremy had never seen or experienced anything like this before. He knew if he hadn't just shot a load all over her tits upstairs, he'd be cumming inside her ass. Instead, he was going to enjoy this ride for as long as he could.

Renee's knees buckled as she moaned and squealed as her own orgasm slammed into her. Jack held her up with his right hand squeezing her tit, and his left hand working her pussy. Her juices were dripping from his fingers as he worked them in and out of her spasming fuck hole. "That's it baby! Cum all over my hand you dirty slut! Watch your son fuck that slut and fill her ass with his seed!" Jack whispered in her ear, even though their presence had been detected. He began walking Renee closer to the bench so they could get a closer look at how Jeremy was fucking his slut.

Jeremy looked over his shoulder and smiled as he saw his uncle and mother getting closer, with Jack's hand mauling her tit while his other hand plunged in and out of her gaping pussy. When Jack got them within arms reach, Jeremy reached out and fondled Renee's other tit, then pinched the nipple hard. Renee moaned almost screaming as she became part of the erotic coupling taking place in front of her.

"You want your son to take you! Don't you?" Jack taunted her. The image of her son plowing her pussy filled her mind causing Renee to moan with shame and need. How could she possibly want something so wicked and vile. Jack almost lifted her off the floor as he pounded her pussy with his hand. "You want to be your son's fuck toy, don't you?"

"Nnnnoooo!" She moaned fighting the urges and desires she felt taking control of her psyche and body.

Debbie's body responded with a new wave of orgasms as she watched Jack manipulating Renee's body for his fun. Her body bucked up and off the table again with Jeremy still pounding her pussy at a steady pace. Debbie began to squeeze her sphincter around his pistoning cock. That was all Jeremy needed to bring him off. His head fell back with his mouth open, like he was going to scream, but nothing came out. He squeezed Renee's tit like it was a piece of play-doh, not realizing what he was doing. Debbie's body shook with every thrust of his cock in her ass. Both were grunting and moaning as they climaxed together, their bodies glistening from perspiration.

Jeremy finally stopped, leaning into Debbie's body, her ankles still draped over his shoulders. Both were gasping, trying to regain control of their breathing. He looked over his shoulder at his mother and Jack. Renee was beginning to calm down from her own orgasm. Jack motioned for Jeremy to get Debbie off the table. Jeremy grabbed her by the collar and lifted her off the table and took her in his arms. He then carried her over to a thickly cushioned chair in the corner.

Jack lifted Renee and sat her on the table. Then put her in the same position Debbie had just been in. He then unsnapped his pants and pulled them down. His hard cock sprang from its confinement. With one hard shove he stuffed her pussy and began fucking her like a man possessed. Renee wailed with a new round of pleasure as his meat filled her body and brought her to another orgasm. Jack grunted with each thrust as he slammed into her convulsing body. He leaned forward and grabbed both her tits, digging his fingers into her shaking mounds of flesh as he began to pump his seed into her. Renee's cunt muscles began to spasm around his cock, milking every drop of seed he had in him.

12