Debbies First Black Cock

Story Info
mfm 3-sum
1.9k words
3.96
176.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDOrlando
JDOrlando
16 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 25 years we are both 44 years old and what I consider average American family since we were married young she did not have any other men ever make love to her (though several tried) I was her 1st and only for close to the 1st 10 years of our marriage, I felt that she needed to experience other men and convinced her to fuck a couple of close friends I found it quite exciting and really got me sexually aroused watching and participating in these 3-sums then these 2 friends got married and we didn’t do any of that for several years.

I was missing it so I ask her if she would be willing to give it a try but this time not with any friends since most of our friends these days would think we were crazy, she agreed and I started searching the internet for a partner and found quite a few prospects I meet with them all and picked one guy that was nice and our age and had been in mfm 3-sums before we meet at a hotel with a plan but things didn’t work out as we had hoped don’t get me wrong we did end up in our room and he did give her great pleasure but when it was over she felt bad cause he was married and she was helping him cheat on his wife plus he had an unusually small cock.

I’m not complaining but I always figured that it would be easy to find a guy with a bigger cock than mine (9” and thick) I soon found out that I was above average and didn’t worry to much about it we then found another guy and he was a lot of fun and has an average cock and loves to fill her full of come plus he is single and owns a nice home that we visit and have fun.

But I still wanted to see her get fucked by someone larger than me and any time I would see a black guy on a white woman I would get real turned on, now I know my wife and I knew if I mentioned this she would tell me she had no interest in black men none what so ever but I figured I would try anyway and just as I figured she said no way ! So I just kind of thought it over and was thinking of setting her up by taking her out for dinner and drinks and have a black man try to seduce her.

I started by talking to guys on the computer in chat rooms ad’s etc and found a few that were willing then I found a guy that said no way would he do that to any lady and I thought to my self this guy seams like a nice guy with that kind of attitude, so I started by getting Debbie online with me at night and James would instant message her and start chatting with her she explained that she didn’t have anything against black people but she was brought up a good catholic girl and mixed races was not in the family plan and they spoke quite a bit for several weeks.

Then I made an employment change and she wanted to take a vacation since it would be a while before I would have anytime off so I made hotel reservations in Clearwater beach for a few nights and ask if she would be willing to meet James in person over there she was very hesitant but agreed and said that I should not get my hopes up cause she doubted she could do it, I agreed and added its up to you if you like what you see and want to have some fun its up to you to invite him back to our room and when I said this I knew I had blew it there’s no way that she would take the initiative like that but I crossed my finger’s & e-mailed James with our cell # and told him to call us.

We left on a Monday morning and it was only a 2-hour drive to the hotel we checked in and enjoyed some of the sites that evening, my plan was to find a nice lounge or bar/club to meet at so we could relax with some drinks. We did some bar hopping and found a nice lounge that was perfect except it was not real busy (Duh Monday night) and I knew she would feel like people were looking at her if it was not crowded so we picked a spot where we had had lunch that day cause the waitress told us it gets cranking at night when the live band shows up. The next day James called and we set a time and the place to meet and he understood that his chances will slim at best but he lived fairly close and was willing to take the chance.

That night Debbie dressed in a short skirt and a blouse with one of her sexy bras not over dressed for a beachside bar/club no stockings and just plain sandals. The place was crowed and the only place to sit was at the bar (I would have preferred a table in a dark corner) we had a few drinks while waiting and around 8:30 James called on our cell phone we told him where we were sitting and he told us what he was wearing he was the 1st person that I had considered doing this with without meeting him in person first (not recommended) we all got along real well, he and Debbie are both in the medical field and had something in common we chatted for some time at least 2 drinks and I was disappointed that he was not being very flirtatious and I figured this was going nowhere fast so I excused my self to go the bathroom and let out some of the beer I had been drinking, I took my time and went to where the band was playing and stood in the crowd for a while and I could see them from where I was standing and nothing was happening(bummer) I figured I ‘d better get back or Debbie would be mad at me for leaving her alone for too long.

When I got back I ask Debbie if she was ready for another drink cause I was and this is when she shocked me she said no that she was ready to go to the hotel and then turned and asked James if he would like to join us! Needless to say I was smiling real big at this point. We paid our bill and left James followed us to the hotel in his car when we got in the elevator he did put his arm around her back and she did not object.

We got in the room and I made a few more drinks and we all sat and talked a little more then Debbie excused herself and went to the bathroom and I told James that I was glad she decided to do this and for him to make the next move since she was being hesitant.

Boy was I wrong she came out of the bathroom wearing a short nitey and only panties she then went and sat next to James well it didn’t take but a second for him to start kissing her and then they went into a lip lock and his hand moved to her thighs and started rubbing as she started to put her hand under his shirt and rubbing his chest they quite kissing long enough for him to take off his shirt and went back at it boy was my dick starting to swell!

His hand then found her furry mound and I saw him move her panties aside and start to play with her pussy then I saw her hand on his crotch rubbing his hard on then she started to unbuckle his belt and fumble for his zipper he stood up and dropped his pants she felt his hard dick though his briefs and pulled him back down on the bed and went back to kissing it didn’t take long before I saw her panties hit the floor and next was his briefs he had 2 fingers in her now wet pussy and she was loving every minute of it then he rolled over on his back and his big 9” monster was hard as a rock though it was not longer than mine it was quite a bit thicker.

Debbie looked at me , smiled and took the head in her mouth I saw her tongue run around the base of the head and then she swallowed almost all of it on the first stroke I could tell he was enjoying it(she gives great head)cause he moaned and grabbed her head it didn’t take much of this before I heard him pick up the pace on his moans and knew she was fixing to take his load right down her throat. I was rubbing my cock through my shorts by this time I wanted to start jacking off but held back case I knew it would be better if I were able to hold back then it happened!

James let out a long almost painful sounding moan and emptied his balls in her mouth she did not stop sucking till she got every last drop she then took his balls in her mouth and started licking the bottom of his cock he never lost his hard on.

So then it was her turn he rolled her over on her back spread her legs wide open and started to lick at her moist clit she started moaning and grabbed his arms and said fuck me with that black cock now. He moved up on top of her and I watched as his fat black cock found the wet opening of her sweet pussy and pushed in while stretching her more then she had been since child birth after a few strokes to get her comfortable with his girth she wrapped her legs around his back and started humping to meet his every thrust he then took her legs and pushed them towards her head and got on his knees and just fucked her like he had not had any in a long time it didn’t take long for her moans to turn to whimpers and then she started to scream and I knew she was close to Cumming and she is a real soaker when she does as soon as she hit that moment of bliss I saw that James also notice how wet and slippery she got and he started to let loose with his 2nd load of the night and fell on top of her exhausted.

Now I was under the impression that black men last longer than white guys and I guess he did ok but Debbie had just fucked his brains out and he was done. She looked at me and ask what happened to me I just told her that it was way to much fun watching them and she told me to drop my pants and give her more James moved over and I stuck my dick in her very sloppy wet & cum filled pussy it didn’t take long and I unloaded in her mixing the white mans and black mans cum inside her.

Man was that fun can’t wait to do it again and when we do I promise to write about it

JDOrlando
JDOrlando
16 Followers