Debbie's Slave Ch. 4

Story Info
She teaches him to fulfill her perverse desires.
1.9k words
4.16
68.2k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Training

On Sunday morning I woke to feel your wet tongue in my ear. My erection grew swiftly with the erotic sensations of you licking, nibbling and kissing it. In my half-dreaming state, I remembered the sensation of your fingers deep inside me and groaned. Suddenly your sharp teeth bit hard on my earlobe, shocking me wide awake, and I heard your eager voice close to me. "Wake up, boy! I'm going to have some fun today."

You removed my blindfold and I could see that you must have been up for a while already. You were dressed quite differently from yesterday. My cock sprang to attention at the sight of you. A tight black corset forced your tremendous boobs upwards so your nipples peeped over the top. A black G-string barely covered your pussy. Suspenders held up sheer black stockings that descended into knee-length high-heeled leather boots. In your hand you held a wicked-looking riding crop. I took one look at it and decided that I had better not give you even the smallest reason to use it on me.

My backside felt much better, still a slight tingling, but nothing worse. I was looking forward to the first day of my training and the sight of you made me more excited than apprehensive. You released my wrists and ankles and helped me to my feet. Although I was physically free from my bonds now, the sight of that crop at your side banished any ideas that I might have had of misbehaving or trying to take back control. "Go shave and use the bathroom if you need to; then your training begins," you ordered. I obeyed.

When I returned to the bedroom you were waiting for me. "OK, let's teach you your morning routine," you said, "Pay careful attention to what you have to do. First of all, I like my slaves to be in good shape to serve me and you are looking a bit out of condition. Get down and give me fifty push-ups!" you commanded. Now, although my body is naturally slim and fairly athletic looking, I had always carefully avoided unnecessary exercise. My legs are well developed because I do a lot of walking and cycling, but my upper body was decidedly not of the bodybuilder variety. I got down and strained and gritted my teeth but struggle as I might, nine push-ups was the best I could manage "I said fifty" you snapped "You did nine. That's pathetic! You owe me forty-one. That's going to be forty-one strokes of the paddle for you. You had better shape up, because it's going to be the same every day until you can do fifty. I'll give you your punishment later." I breathed an audible sigh of relief that you were not going to beat me now, especially not with that crop. But when would you do it, I wondered? Inwardly, I resolved to do whatever I could to reduce tomorrow's punishment.

"You are all sweaty now; I love the smell of your body, but I think you need to cool off. Get in that shower and give yourself a good scrub down; I like a nice clean boy." You pushed me into the shower and turned on the cold water only, but by now I knew better than to protest or question your actions. I soaped myself and washed as quickly as I could, but made sure to be thorough so that you could find no fault. I stepped out shivering, my cock shrunk to the size of a peanut. You wrapped a large towel round me and patted me dry, then took a bottle of massage oil from the shelf. Skillfully you worked your way down me from head to foot, oiling the whole of my body till every muscle gleamed and shone as if I was a prize horse. The sensation of your hands running over every inch of me, seeming to take possession of me, excited me immeasurably. Before long the ex-peanut was doing its best not to look out of place on a horse either.

Then you secured my hands behind my back again, this time powdering my wrists and using the leather cuffs so that, as you explained to me, I would be able to wear them all day, if you wished. Next you strapped a black leather cock and ball harness onto my now erect member. The forward strap of the harness had a steel ring attached; something I had never seen before. I was puzzling over its purpose, but just then you commanded me to kneel and touch my forehead to the floor. I did so, knowing that in this position my ass was presented to you perfectly. I trembled a little in anticipation of a blow. "Don't be nervous" you reassured me quietly "I'm just going to lube your ass up ready for your first butt plug." This was not such comforting news, but the coaxing tone of your voicing and the fingers gently working the lube into my asshole enabled the muscles around it to relax slowly. The plug felt cold and smooth and shiny, chromed steel I guessed, and my sphincter tightened involuntarily at the first icy touch. But your patient voice and the gentle, insistent pressure helped me relax again and the plug slid slowly further in, opening me wider and wider. Just as I thought my ring could stretch no more, the shoulder of the plug was passed and the contraction of my muscles pulled it quickly the rest of the way in. "Good boy" you said proudly "You did that perfectly." I felt a glow of satisfaction in your approval.

"Now get up." I stood and experienced the unfamiliar but not altogether unpleasant heavy sensation of fullness in my rear. But you didn't give me much time to think about it. Attaching a chain leash to the ring in the cock and ball harness you said "Come on, boy; time for breakfast." I quickly learned the literal truth of that famous saying 'If you've got 'em by the balls their hearts and minds will follow'. You led me into the kitchen and I made sure to keep up. I looked at the table, but it was empty. "There is your breakfast," you said, indicating a dog's bowl on the floor. Look, It's even got your name on, Monty. I got it for you at the pet store specially. Don't I take good care of you?"

It was no dog-food, however. The food smelt good; it was something Italian, cut into bite sized chunks, but there was a decidedly modest amount. "That's all you will get till this evening" you said, reading the disappointment in my eyes. "You will only be fed twice a day, so I advise you not to eat it all at once; during the week you'll need to make it last till I get home in the evening. I won't be here to feed you at lunchtimes. I know it's not very much. But quite honestly you could do with losing a little weight, and if you end up a little bit hungry, so much the better. Perhaps I will find some way that you can earn some extra treats," you grinned. "There isn't much water either," you said, pointing to a half-full water bowl nearby, "but remember that I won't be here during the day and you won't be able to use the bathroom with that harness on or the butt-plug in. And I will be very cross if I come home and find a mess. So I think you had better get used to that idea."

But how was I supposed to eat the stuff? My hands were still chained behind my back. I stared at the bowl, then at you, and I read the answer in your eyes. You wanted me to eat like a dog. "Yes, that's right boy. Get down there and eat it. I love to see you kneel before me. You are nothing more than an animal, are you?" I got down on my knees again and lowered my face to the bowl. Using lips, tongue and teeth I clumsily scoffed roughly half of the contents of the bowl, spreading food over my nose and around my mouth as I did so. I could feel the sauce running down and dripping from my chin. I had to stretch my tongue as far as I could to lap up the water. I drank only enough to quench my thirst. I looked up and saw you grinning down at me with a gleam in your eye. I felt totally degraded as I crouched impotently at your feet, my face greasy and messy, my hands bound behind me, my cock held in a permanent erection by the harness and my ass filled. I could read the pleasure in your face at your dominion over me.

"Get up!" you ordered me, cracking the riding crop uncomfortably close to my rear. I scrambled to my feet and you roughly wiped my face clean. Then you kissed me deeply and passionately. I could feel you trembling with excitement. Your tongue seemed to probe my mouth as deeply as the plug filled my ass. My eyes closed in rapture and when I opened them I could see nothing. "How on earth can you blindfold me so quickly, Mistress?" I blurted out in amazement. "Creative use of Velcro," you said in an amused tone. "It's a great invention. I made it myself. Much simpler and more effective than the commercial junk they sell as blindfolds."

"Come on, boy!" you said and I followed the insistent pull of the leash on my cock, hoping I wouldn't trip. You led me back to the room we had been in yesterday and commanded "Assume the position!" I thought quickly, trying to figure out what you meant. A crack of the whip near enough behind my head to feel the wind of it made up my mind what you wanted. I raised my hands high behind my back again, just as you had made me stand the day before. I felt you take the chain joining my wrists and attach it to the hook hanging from the ceiling. Then you strapped my ankles to a spreader bar. Again I was forced into tension, my rear protruding, my head bowed before you.

You moved away and I heard noises that, for a moment, I could not identify. "I know you enjoy playing on Internet, don't you boy?" "Yes, Mistress" I replied. "I like to go on-line at the weekends. Yesterday I told a few friends on ICQ that you would be coming to me and they could watch you on NetMeeting. They were all very interested to see what you could do. Let's see who's on-line, shall we?"

Then my puzzled brain recognized the noises; they were the sounds of your PC booting up. I could hear your modem dialing and making the connection now. I broke into a sweat. You could not be serious! I had been on cam many times before, but even though I had played the role of a submissive I had always had control of my end of the line. I could take or refuse the calls I wanted and ultimately, if I didn't like the way things were going, I could just hang up. Now I had no power at all. You were going to exhibit me hanging here, oiled, chained, blindfolded, and butt-plugged, for the entertainment of who knew what kind of people. What might they want to see? What might you want to do to me?

"Mmmm, you look great in the web- cam," you called to me with evident satisfaction. "I wonder how long it will take before we get a call…"

To Be Continued...