Debbie's Slave Ch. 5

Story Info
Debbie exhibits me online for her amusement.
2.1k words
4.29
48.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: NetMeeting

I waited, shifting uncomfortably in my chains, as you sat at the keyboard handling the incoming calls. Every few seconds I heard the ringing sound of a connection request and then you saying, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you… If your mike doesn't work, forget it. Bye!" It was the usual crop of guys posing as women, without either cams or mikes. You disposed of them in short measure. I remained in the position, trembling slightly with anticipation. I was almost beginning to think that your threat was an empty one, that you had just staged all this just to frighten me, when I heard a female voice coming over the speakers.

"Hi Debbie, this is Starlight. Can you hear me?" She had a Mid-Western accent and sounded like she might be in her thirties. I tensed, wondering what she could see on the cam and how you would respond.

"Hi, Starlight, I can hear you just fine. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Ohio. Say, Debbie, have you really got a slave there?"

"Well, only an apprentice slave; he's not properly trained yet. Would you like to see him and maybe help me with breaking him in?"

"Wow, yes! That sounds really cool. What does he do for you?"

"Anything I want him to, don't you boy?"

"Yes, Mistress" I answered in a hoarse voice.

"OK, let's see him then… all of him." I could hear you moving around me, presumably shifting the cam around so that she could take a good look at me from all angles.

"Oh my God! Did you chain him up like that?"

"Sure, don't you think he looks delicious?"

"He certainly does… He's got a beautiful body… and I love the thing around his dick…Will he eat your pussy for you?"

"Of course he will. Did it just last night. I came so hard you wouldn't believe it."

"Do you whip him?"

"I haven't whipped him yet," (I didn't like the sound of the way you said 'yet') "but I spank him with a paddle."

"Would you give him six strokes of the paddle for me so I can watch?"

"Sure, I'd love to. But I better just remove this first to be safe. Can you see it?" You said, seizing the cheeks of my ass and spreading them for the camera.

"Hey, what's that I can see in his asshole?"

"A butt-plug, I just put it in for the first time about a quarter of an hour ago."

"Amazing! Does he like it?"

"Answer her, boy"

" I love to wear a butt plug to please my Mistress." I heard myself reply in a trembling voice.

"Too cool! It's really neat the way he calls you 'Mistress'. I wish my hubby would do that."

"Maybe you just need to train him better," you said, straight-faced, and I heard Starlight giggle.

"Are you going to take it out then?"

"Yes, I think that's better. I don't want to risk injuring him. Good slaves are hard to find these days."

"Relax" you whispered to me as you took the plug between thumb and forefinger and gingerly began to withdraw it. I exhaled slowly as I felt the ring of my ass being stretched once again, and then quickly the broad shoulder of the plug was passed and my muscles expelled it in one smooth action. I sighed with relief.

"That was great; you've got me soaking wet here," said Starlight. "Are you going to spank him now?"

"Just hold on a second while I fetch the paddle" you replied.

I listened to your footsteps departing and felt grateful that she had only asked for six strokes. What would you have done if she had said a hundred? I would just have to trust you. It was evident from the fact that you had removed the butt plug that you were going to take care of me. Then I heard you returning and calling "Are you still there, Starlight?"

"I'm here but I'm so wet I can hardly sit still in my chair. Come on, spank him!" As you came up behind me I tried to brace myself for the blow. It stung fiercely and my face contorted with pain, but it was not quite such a shock as the day before, and I counted off the six strokes between clenched teeth without crying out.

"Keep the cam on his ass" said Starlight " I want to see how red it is... Beautiful! You certainly know how to spank a guy. Now tell him to get down on his knees and kiss your feet." I felt you step behind me and release my hands from the hook on the ceiling.

"Kneel!" you commanded. "Kiss my feet!" I dropped to my knees and bowed my head before you, totally abased in my submission to you. I wondered how much of a kick you were getting out of seeing me like this. It didn't seem like an act at all, there was a thrill in your voice as you spoke to me that told me you were loving every minute of your control over my mind and body. I kissed your feet as if you were a goddess who held power of life and death over me. I was still blindfolded, and the smooth cold feeling of your shiny high-heeled shoes against my lips and the rich, exciting smell of the leather seemed so overwhelming that I made small moaning noises as I worshipped at your feet.

"Stop!" you ordered, when you had had your fill, and you pulled me roughly to my feet again.

"This is unbelievable! Are you people for real?"

"Of course we are," you answered, a little breathlessly. "Is there anything else that you would like to see?"

"Oh my God! You are the sexiest people I've ever seen on Internet. Will he drink his own cum?"

"Will you drink your cum for Starlight if I ask you to?

"Yes, Mistress… you know I love to do that for you."

"Wow… would I like to see that! Tell him to jerk off into a glass and then drink it for me."

"OK, hold on a second while I get a glass for you." You left the room briefly and returned with a tall glass in your hand. Then I felt you free my cock from its harness and begin steadily working your hand up and down my shaft in an unbroken rhythm. My breathing became faster and shallower and my body tensed in response to your attentions.

"Let my friend see your beautiful sweet pre-cum first" you murmured in my ear. You continued steadily pumping at my cock and soon I could feel the first drops of pre-cum oozing from the purple head of my tool.

"Look at his pre-cum, I love to see it on his lips, don't you?" you cooed, dipping your finger into the shining bead of moisture and smearing it first on my upper lip, then on the lower. You resumed your pumping action and within a few seconds more of the clear liquid appeared. Again you spread it over my lips so that they glistened with the wetness.

"How does it look?"

"Delicious… I've got my panties off here and my dildo's going in now. Can you hear it?" said Starlight. I listened as the wet, slurping sounds came over the speakers and my cock got still harder. Just at that moment you kissed me full on the lips. When I opened my eyes again the blindfold was gone and I was looking deep into your beautiful eyes as you worked away on my prick with your hand. I began moving my hips in response to your compelling rhythm.

"Now, cum for my friend" you commanded, at the same time tightening your grip on my penis and increasing the rate of your jerky movements until your fist was a frantic blur. I felt the muscular spasms of my orgasm and you held the glass over the head of my cock just in time to catch the first of the thick white cum which exploded from it. It seemed to go on and on until the bottom of the glass was covered with the milky fluid.

You tilted the glass and held it nearer to the cam so that she could see the contents. Then you pushed me to my knees again and held it close to my face so I could smell the heady aroma.

"That's incredible!" gasped a breathless and excited voice from the speakers.

"Now make him drink it … all of it!"

"Don't swallow" you whispered to me as you raised the glass to my lips and tilted it, carefully keeping my head in profile to the cam so that she would not miss a thing. As you did so, I felt the thick, warm liquid flowing into my mouth and onto my tongue, until my mouth seemed full of it and the flavor was overpowering me. I felt drops beginning to overflow and run down my chin.

"Now open your mouth wide," you said, lowering the glass and turning my face toward the cam so that she would be able to see my mouth full of cum. Excited moans and panting could be heard over the line as you turned my face back toward you and kissed me full on the mouth, sucking the cum from my mouth into yours. You broke away and turned to the camera with your mouth open to show it filled with my creamy cum.

Then you tilted my head back and bent over me with your mouth opened wide, allowing the sperm to dribble in long, thick, sticky strings from your mouth to mine. As the last drops fell from your lips you ordered me to swallow, and I felt a kind of depraved ecstasy as the syrupy juice slid slowly down my throat. High pitched squeals and moans over the line told us that our watcher had come powerfully. The speakers fell silent. I knelt by your side, resting my head against your thigh, and you ran your fingers through my hair in an affectionate way.

I was just beginning to think that Starlight must have hung up once she was satisfied, when a faint voice said "Shit! That was incredible! I don't think I've ever had an orgasm like that in my life."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed our little show. I love sharing my slave boy with you."

"I still can't believe this is real. Is he your husband or boyfriend or what?"

"No, he is just here to be trained by me for two weeks. If he makes the grade then I will decide what to do with him after that." (There you were again. Just what did you mean by that remark?)

"But where on earth did you find him?"

"Here, on NetMeeting. I began his training on-line, and when I decided he was ready I told him to come and stay with me to see whether he is fit to be a real slave."

"That's too kinky for words. Do you think I could get a guy to do that for me?"

"I don't see why not. There are plenty of men around who love to be dominated. Haven't you ever tied your hubby up or played with his ass?"

"Well, I never tied him up, but I love to tickle him around his asshole and once, about five years ago, he let me put one finger inside. I loved every second of it and we both came harder than I can ever remember, but afterwards he never mentioned it again and I didn't dare to ask him. I felt like I was some kind of pervert. I don't know anyone else who does that."

"Well now you do. I fucked my boy with two fingers last night. It's a real pity you're in Ohio. If you were closer I'd invite you round to join in the fun. I'm sure he would love your fingers inside him." I listened, wondering whether I would get any say in the matter, but it seemed that you were going to make all the decisions about who did what to me. If it pleased you for her to finger-fuck me, then that is what I would have to do.

"I think I might have problems explaining to my hubby where I was going. Say, are you going to be on-line again later this week?"

"It depends how the mood takes me, but here's my ICQ number," you said, typing it into the chat box. "Keep in touch and I'll look out for you if we are on-line again."

"Thanks, I have to go now, but I sure hope to see you two again. Bye! With that she hung up the connection.

"Oh, I'm definitely enjoying this," you said in an animated voice "Let's see who else is online."….

To Be Continued...