Debbie's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Debbie is rescued from her pathetic life by Jeanine.
3.2k words
3.97
43.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a spin off of the Jake Chronicles. Read the first three chapters of that series if you want background on Debbie. This story can stand on its own, but may make a little more sense with the background story.

Goamz86

*

Debbie looked around her as she pulled the satin sheets from the king size four post bed. The master bedroom was magnificent, and impeccably decorated, just like the rest of the house she now called home. She pulled the pillows from their cases and hauled everything to the laundry room. She dumped the linens into the machine and closed the lid. She walked to the spacious great room and plopped down on the plush leather couch. She couldn't believe she was here in the lap of luxury. It sure was a long ways from where she was just 6 months ago.

***Six months earlier***

"Eat me you filthy whore." Screamed the vicious woman sitting on the toilet in the bathroom at Gary's Tavern. She was holding Debbie's hair and forcing her face into her smelly cunt.

Debbie licked with vigor at the offensive gash between the woman's legs. She flicked her clit and sucked it as if her life depended on it. Debbie could feel the cold tile on her sore knees and the cool air against her panty less crotch.

"Oh yea you restroom slut, make me cum." Snapped the owner of the pussy she was licking.

Debbie did her best to please. The smell of the bathroom mixed with the smell of the used pussy being force on her almost made her sick. However, she dutifully continued devouring the wet snatch in front of her.

"That's it cunt, lick me clean, I have another date and I want it clean for him."

Debbie wasn't sure she could accomplish that. She had not ever experience a pussy this filthy. It was sloppy and tastes like cum. She felt the woman pull her face harder against her crotch and soon the woman screamed from the orgasm that filled her body. Debbie watched as the woman's body shook with pleasure, never letting go of Debbie's hair. Debbie rested her chin on the toilet seat and watched as the woman's pussy seemed to quiver right in front of her.

When the woman finally recovered she looked Debbie right in the face.

"Nice job whore. That was better than the last time. Now open up." She demanded.

Debbie knew what was next, and she did as she was told. The woman pulled her open mouth over her pee hole and unleashed a warm stream into her mouth.

"Swallow bitch." The woman demanded. "You might as well be this toilet I'm sitting on."

Debbie gulped down the woman's liquid waste and licked her clean when it was over. The woman pushed her back and stood up. She picked her panties up from the ground and tossed them at Debbie.

"You can clean up with these." She spat at her.

Debbie grabbed the panties. The crotch was covered in cum. No wonder her pussy smelled so bad, she had just had sex. No wonder it tasted like man cum. Debbie used the other parts of the panties to wipe her face. Before she could finish, a wad a crumpled bills fell on her.

"Thanks for the cleaning slut, see you soon." Then the woman was gone.

Debbie scurried to pick up the bills. She flattened them out and laid them on her lap. There sat three fives and a ten dollar bill. Debbie folded them and slid then into the pocket of her jean skirt. She sat on the cold tile floor leaning against the toilet stall wondering how it had gotten to this.

After Jake had set her up and Trish had fired her, she began a rapid downhill spiral into debauchery. Her need for raunchy, degrading sex had caused her to lose her next two jobs. She got caught on her bosses desk with his cock in her ass by his wife, causing her to lose that job, and the boss caught her on her knees sucking a colleagues cock in a conference room at her next job, resulting in her dismissal. With no recommendations, it had been hard to find another job. She began to spend a lot of time at Gary's, drowning her sorrows, and earning herself a reputation as the bar slut.

One night she went home with a man at the end of the night, and he had assumed she was a prostitute, leaving $100 on her nightstand as he left. Debbie of course was offended, but with money running thin, she took the money and basically turned herself into a prostitute. However, as the clientele began to run thin at Gary's, she had to resort to sucking cocks in the john for $50. That too died down and here she was resorting to cleaning the resident barfly's cum filled pussy and drinking her piss for $25 dollars.

She was two months late on her rent and the landlord would no longer take sex in trade, so these were desperate times. She picked herself up from the floor and washed her face in the sink. How was she going to get out of this? She stared at herself in the mirror and began to cry. She leaned against the wall and slid down until she was again sitting on the cold filthy tile sobbing uncontrollably.

The door opened to the bathroom and in walked a woman. Debbie looked up. She was impressively dressed in a pair of expensive leather heels. Her nylon covered legs were smooth and shapely. In her position, Debbie could see right up her skirt, and she noticed the ornate tops of her stockings. The leather skirt she was wearing was filled with a wide set of hips and what appeared from the front to be a full, round ass. The gorgeous silk top that was tucked into her skirt was tight and the buttons strained to keep a large set of tits contained in it. The woman appeared to be younger than Debbie, and she was stunning. Debbie had never seen her at Gary's, and quite frankly, she didn't look like she belonged there.

Debbie tried to stop her sobbing, but failed.

"What's the matter dear?" the beautiful woman inquired.

Debbie could not contain herself. She unleashed a years worth of frustration on this poor woman, telling her the whole story of how she had gotten to this point. The woman, Jeanine, comforted her for a few minutes before picking her up off the floor, taking her home, cleaning her up and providing her with a place to sleep for the night. The next morning the two came to an agreement. Debbie retrieved a few belongings from her apartment and moved into Jeanie's home.

***Back to the present***

"I'm home." announced Jeanine.

This startled Debbie from her daydream.

"Forgive me Miss Jeanine." She apologized as she rose from the couch and fetched Jeanine's coat and bag from her hands. "How was your day ma'am?"

Even though she Jeanine was almost 10 years younger than Debbie, she still addressed her with this sign of respect.

"Simply dreadful." Jeanine told her. "If I could find one competent man to do as he is instructed, maybe things would not be so difficult. I may just have to fire every one of them and hire only women."

Jeanine walked past her and straight to the bedroom as Debbie hung her coat and placed her bag on the table. Then Debbie hurried after her. Jeanine removed her clothes, except for her undergarments, dropping everything on the floor and disappeared into the master bathroom. Debbie picked up the clothes and placed them in the hamper and waited for Jeanine to re-appear. She heard the toilet flush and as she re-entered the room, Debbie noticed Jeanine no longer had her panties on. Debbie scurried to the bathroom to retrieve them. She came back to the master suite to see Jeanine sprawled on the bed in just her bra, garter belt and stockings. Debbie placed the dirty panties in the hamper.

"Come my dear, Miss Jeanine has had a terrible day; I need to relax before Nathan calls later." Jeanine said dramatically.

Debbie knew exactly what that meant. She crawled up on the bed and moved between Jeanine's legs. Parting Jeanine's puffy hairless pussy lips, Debbie stuck out her tongue and began gently licking her warm, slick mound.

"Ahhhhhhh yes!" Jeanine hissed. "Lick me my little toilet slut. Make me cum so I can be relaxed for Nathan's visit."

Jeanine always had a way of reminding Debbie where she had found her. Nonetheless, her dirty talk never failed to turn Debbie on. Debbie licked and sucked a bit faster.

"Oh my, that's good." Jeanine moaned. "You are the best little cunt licker I have ever had."

Debbie responded to the compliment, licking faster and sucking harder. She plunged her tongue inside the warm moist cavern of her commander's pussy, tasting her sweet nectar. Then she sucked her stiff nub and nibbled it slightly.

"You dirty little slut, you never fail to please." Jeanine praised her. "If you keep that up, Miss Jeanine is going to cum all over your dirty little mouth."

Debbie doubled her effort, fucking Jeanine with her tongue and swallowing her juices. Debbie was so turned on, that she had slipped one of her hands between her own legs and began fiddling her clit. Her hips were humping up and down against the manipulations of her hand when Jeanine noticed what she was doing.

"You naughty slut, stop that!" She snapped. "You are here for my pleasure, now stop playing with your slutty, little cunt and make me cum!"

With that, she grabbed Debbie's head and forced it deep into her hungry snatch. This only spurred Debbie on more, her desires peaked and she devoured Jeanine's pussy like the two bit whore she used to be. Her expert tongue soon had Jeanine on the verge of orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Eat me, you dirty toilet room cunt. I'm going to cum!" Jeanine screamed.

Debbie felt Jeanine's thighs clench around her head and her hands pull Debbie's face in tighter to her hot hole. Debbie could hardly breathe as Jeanine's body bucked and shook through a violent orgasm. Finally she felt Jeanine relax and release her. The two of them lay on the bed as Jeanine recovered. Again Debbie stealthily slid her hand between her legs to try and relieve her pent up desires. She slowly stroked her swollen clit and closed her eyes as the sensation spiked through her. Unfortunately this caused a moan to escape her lips.

"Stop that!" Jeanine snapped. "You little whore; didn't I tell you to stop that already? This is not the bathroom at Gary's. You can't just do as you please here, remember? You have sex when I say. You play with yourself when I say. You cum when I say! Do you get it?"

Debbie was ashamed. She bowed her head and listened as Jeanine continued to berate her.

"If you can't live by our agreement, you can go back to sucking cock and licking prostitutes' asses for $25 a shot. Now, get you horny little ass up and get to your room."

Debbie rose from the bed and slowly walked toward her room. She heard Jeanine get up and soon she was right on her heels as she moved toward her room. Once in her room, Jeanine continued to scold her.

"Since I can't trust you, you will have to be bound. Now, get on the bed and assume the position." She demanded.

Debbie lay on her back and spread her legs and raised her hands above her head. Jeanine fastened them to the four posts of the bed with thick cotton rope, pulling them tight enough that there was no way Debbie could free herself.

"Nathan will be here soon. I don't want to hear a sound from you or being bound will not be your only punishment." Jeanine told her. Then, without warning, Jeanine plunged three of her fingers deep into Debbie's sloppy cunt. She violently fucked her with them for about 15 seconds.

"You filthy toilet tramp, you don't know how good you have it here do you?" Jeanine asked rhetorically. "You just can't keep your hand off this dirty cunt can you?"

Debbie writhed in pleasure as her domme brought her to the brink of orgasm.

"You want to cum in my house, you have to earn it." She informed her.

Then just as quickly as she had put them in, Jeanine pulled the three digits from Debbie, leaving her aroused but oh so unfulfilled. Debbie let out a small whimper of sorrow for the orgasm lost. Then she watched as Jeanine presented them to her just inches from her face.

"Clean them."

Debbie licked her mistress' fingers clean of her juices and then admired her full round ass as is sauntered out of her room. Debbie pondered her situation. How could she have disappointed Miss Jeanine? Miss Jeanine was so generous. She had given Debbie so much, and she had repaid her by selfishly trying to pleasure herself without permission. Debbie knew how generous Jeanine could be, and she also knew just how cruel she could be when disappointed. Debbie vowed to never let her mistress down again. She hoped she would not have to endure anymore punishment other than being bound for the rest of the evening, and maybe the night. She would lay there yearning for release for the next hour before finally dozing off to sleep.

"Get up slut!" Debbie heard Jeanine say as she was wrestled from her sleep. "You know Nathan."

Debbie did know Nathan. He was one of Jeanine's "subs", men who visited Jeanine on a regular basis for some female domination. Nathan was into verbal humiliation. He liked it when Jeanine told him how useless he was and how small his cock was. Debbie had to agree, he did have quite the cute little cock. Jeanine especially liked it when Nathan came over. She knew Nathan's wife, Lisa, and she did not like her. She took great pleasure in milking Nathan's cock of all his cum so he could not perform for his wife. Debbie had watched several times as Jeanine stroked Nathan to orgasm three or four times in one night, until his cock was sore and only dribbles of cum would spill out of it, and then she would send him home. It was quite amusing.

That was then, this was something else. Debbie did not understand what was going on. She lay bound on the bed as Jeanine commanded Nathan toward her.

"Sit on her face, and face me." She told him.

Directing her attention to Debbie, she spoke, "You miss your little toilet sessions so much, I figured I would remind you what I rescued you from."

Nathan straddled Debbie's face, looking at her feet. His balls rested on her chin and his asshole was inches from her nose. The sweaty smell quickly transported her mind back to Gary's, just as Jeanine had hoped. Debbie winced as her nostrils filled with the sell of Nathan's ass and ball sack.

"Sit on her face!" Jeanine commanded Nathan.

Then again directing her attention to Debbie, she told her, "And you, you will lick his asshole while I make his pathetic little pee pee spurt. It should feel just like old times."

Debbie did as she was told. She rimmed his ass as she could feel Jeanine stroking Nathan's cock. His balls continuously slapped the underside of her chin and she licked the sweat from his asshole. The feelings rushed back to her, recalling her days on the cold tile floor of the men's room at Gary's.

"Put your tongue in his ass!" Jeanine spat. "Get it nice and deep. You're gonna make Nate's puny little penis shoot soon. Get it in there you little bathroom slut."

Debbie was humiliated and turned on all at the same time. She tongue fucked his dark ring with fervor.

"Come on Nathan! Give it to me, cum all over my house slut." She ordered him. "Show me what that tiny pencil dick can do. Cum for your mistress."

Not long after the command, Nathan's balls rose in his sack and his simmering cum boiled over and shot from his cock. Debbie felt it spill onto her body. The warmth of it and the knowledge that she had helped make it happen, turned her on. She continued to lather Nathan's ass with her tongue as he continued to spill his seed all over her thin flat chest and stomach. Jeanine never quit, she continued to stroke Nathan's cock for the next 30 to 40 minutes and continued to command Debbie to her duty.

Nathan came three more times, the last time almost screaming for mercy because his cock was raw. There was no cum from that last orgasm, but it served it's purpose of showing Nathan that Jeanine was in charge, and guaranteed that he would not be servicing his wife for quite some time.

When it was over, Jeanine was covered in his man seed. She felt used and abused, and special at the same time. Her tongue muscles were aching, and the tip of her tongue was raw. She watched as Jeanine dismissed Nathan and walked him to the door. She looked over her body and relished the feeling of his cum covering her. Jeanine returned and stood over her.

"Look at you. You disgusting whore, covered in cum like a teenage boys girly magazine." Jeanine said.

Reaching down, she again slid a few fingers into Debbie's furnace of a pussy. The juices covered Jeanine's digits.

"You pig, you loved that didn't you? Maybe you would like to go back to your bathroom lovin', huh?"

"NO!" Debbie said in horror.

"I don't believe you, your cunt is on fire." She told her, working the fingers in and out, curling them up to find that magic spot that always made Debbie cum.

"You want to go back to being covered in cum and piss just like this?"

"No." Debbie replied. Her orgasm was building at a feverish pace.

"I don't believe you, you're about to cum just thinking about it."

"No, no I'm not, I about to cum because of what you are doing. Don't make me go back, I'll do as you wish, I promise." Debbie pleaded.

"Are you going to follow the rules from now on?" Jeanine asked, quickening the pace of her fingers in Debbie's cunt.

"Yes, I promise. I will not disappoint you again Miss Jeanine." Debbie moaned as she felt her pending climax grow.

"Would you like to cum my little toilet slut?"

"Yes, yes, please." Debbie begged.

"Too bad, naughty little whores don't deserve to cum." Jeanine said, abruptly pulling her fingers from Debbie. "You will stay like this until morning, to remind you how it could be if you were not under my care. Good night." She said as she walked out the door and shut off the light.

Debbie wiggled and squirmed trying to fall asleep, but it was no use, her arousal and frustration left her wide awake for hours. Over and over again she promised herself she would not disappoint Miss Jeanine again. She finally fell asleep from sheer exhaustion. Her dreams did not help. She dreamed of sex the entire night. Every time she woke up, she scolded herself for disobeying. She wanted to cum so bad. No, she needed to cum so bad. It was the longest night of her life.

to be continued...